It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Since you clearly get your information only from watching the news and single source reporting, I thought I would help you out so you don't look likee a fool in the future.

When a military conducts a drill that has nothing to do with how ready to go to war they are. Often, most parts of the exercise are notional. That is why it is a drill. You also have no details of what the drill entails. Do a little research and you will find that the "exercise" is more a fluff show than anything.

We don't use the term mobilized. If we did than you just said that only are reserve forces are ready to go. We don't do that. Additionally there has been minimal naval movement in response to the current north korean threat. No other movements have been made. Again a lot of public military and news sites that shows our movements after they happen. little historical research and you will see this was probably the dumbest thing you said.

The Obama peaceful speech is a nice touch. How many other presidents, leaders, generals, and secrataries have done the same thing in the last ten years, 5 years, last year??? Not really a good deduction.

Bin laden? Come on people. Let me help you out. Al Qaeda is not the threat you think they are. In fact not eve close to our biggest threats. Look them up on wikipedia, and look up terrorism on the countries you list. This will help you learn who is who's ally, so you dont sound dumb. This will also link you to other groups and you might learn something. Say for example that we have more threats against us every day from far more dangerous groups and countries. Just look at what ol kim jong ill said about the armistice and UN intervention. That is a far greater concern to the nation.

Better read about your three terrorist groups so you know what your talking about. You will see how silly your pakistan statement was. What advanced nukes does Iran have? DO you even know what your talking about? I bet you think ol binadajad or what ever his name is, runs the country. Do a read on Iran's political structure and how their government works. You will be pleasantly surprised at why we dont care when Iran talks about firing him.

17000 troops was a proposed deadline for that time. Not a statement of fact. Additionally, the military doesn't confirm or quote movements like that until complete. Also grab one of our bigger military newspapers. Every week they show who is where and in what number, not to mention how easy an internet search it is. Get an idea of the regular rotation and you will find that there is no 17000 extra. It is a play on words and numbers, just like the Iraq surge, almost all (there is where an actual math percentage could be used, but just for you I wont) were already scheduled to be there. Which, like the Iraq surge, is a joke to the military because they know there is no increase.

Yes I can see the picture emerging. Here's a thought, while POTUS is gone we are not doing aynthing. If any other member of the cabinent, senior official, or member of the joint chiefs is gone we are not foing anything. With that many service members In the middle east and the Navy moving around, we wont do anything. WHy would we nuke the middle east when we have troops there, especially such a large percentage. I play video games to and sacrifice a player now and then but come on, your whole starting line up. Do you have any idea the destruction of what our missles could do. we would kill our own guys. Maybe read a little a bit about fallout, the effects on the environment and also weather patterns in your proposed target areas at this time of year. Then you would see how bad of a theory you have. We would bring everyone home before we "nuked" something.

This would be a good time for you to shut up and color.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonecrusher321
With that many service members In the middle east and the Navy moving around, we wont do anything. WHy would we nuke the middle east when we have troops there, especially such a large percentage. I play video games to and sacrifice a player now and then but come on, your whole starting line up. Do you have any idea the destruction of what our missles could do. we would kill our own guys. Maybe read a little a bit about fallout, the effects on the environment and also weather patterns in your proposed target areas at this time of year. Then you would see how bad of a theory you have. We would bring everyone home before we "nuked" something.

OR it could be a good time to nuke California killing two birds with one stone, as the saying goes.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'll add my two cents worth into this nonsense......just for fun.

If I wanted a false flag to happen I'd park a nuke sub close to NK and when NK fires off it's next test missle I'd shoot it down and fire a real missle aimed at a deserted area close to the US just so NK would take the blame.

How's that for paranoia? See, anyone can make a prediction!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bonecrusher321

You are very confused man. You actually think the generals and commanders in chief give a damn about the soldiers.

I quote Henry Kissinger:

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy".

When people like Henry Kissinger and the Elite are making the choices for this world, then all I gotta say to you is "Good Luck". No one cares about the soldiers. They are only henchmen doing a drug lord's job.

Yes, you are very right. Go Democracy WOOHOO!! You should enlist to protect America against "terrorists".

[edit on 7-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So because Kissinger has some clever line that means what you assume is true? I assume you know this because you have been inside the brains of each and every one of our commanders. I am really not too keen on that. think the commanders have a broad spectrum to look at but just because you think it doens't make it true.

And I have enlisted in the Air Force going on 8 years now. I was a 2W2 first and a 3M0 now and I love what I do.

Also...as part of the thread I do not think these things will happen in the next two weeks

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Heh I have come to grab a big red marker and on my calander For July write "FALSE" on August I write "FLAG" and on September "OPERATION". Seems like every year those three months get the most amount of people predicting a false flag. So I figure it easier just to write those three months off as lost.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Update For bobbylove321

Hey bobby... just a reminder note that you have less than a week left of your 'prediction'. I assume you will be welcoming any ridicule that comes with making such predictions and failing miserably?

In the mean time, I have a link here that I think you may find most educational!

eleaston.com...

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'm very aware that we have about 10 days left to see what's going to unfold.

No need to remind me.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

lol! Good to see you can take a good old fashioned ribbing!

I like the man!

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I made some post to another thread about America being possibly nuked but no one read them I dont think...

I will add some of the information here as I felt it to be important...

This is stuff I found on line just yesterday...That made it seem more likely The U.S.A may be nuked around.....Jun 22 2009.........

Like when 911 and the 7/7/7 bombings happened.......The governments were running drills.....I got this info. from one of my youtube friends...I will link to his video and the news article he had in reference to it....

His name is bubba008009.........I like his videos he has great updated info...

Here is his video........link

www.youtube.com...

Article.....Posted ........June 8 2009..... for immediate release.............

Norad and Northcom Exercise Planned for June 18-22..........Link.

www.northcom.mil...

Next is a video and article from .....Unslavemee.....

Video name is ........Nuclear Blackjack Exposed......

WARNING.........Turn down volume......Music is VERY LOUD at the beggining...link....

www.youtube.com...

Article is from U.P.I.com...Security Industry........

Headline is....
Blackjack Mission Changes Nuclear Balance Of Power...September 24 2008...

Link....

www.upi.com...

The article is 2 pages long and should really ALL BE READ...

Hope this is some new info to some people...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The last thing I didnt add was.....

To Dissect the date of June 22 2009.........

6+2+2+2+0+0+9=21.......Blackjack.......

I also find that interesting...

Here is a link to the other ATS thread I posted on it has a little more in depth information than I moved to share over here...

The NWO Planning Nuclear Strikes...??? by.....KRISKAL1777......LINK....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am just trying to share what I found.....I am not very good at posting....
I hope I did everything o.k.....??? Please forgive me for mistakes......

I do think being Nuked is very possible......IMO.....

There are some good Operation BlackJack links on the other thread I posted on.....Or just really on youtube its self......

Thanks for reading......

I will add anything else I run across.....If anyone is interested.....???

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well..I guess we'll have to wait and see.
The scenarios you have chosen are somewhat valid, and for the most part, they do make plenty of sense. Things are heading in the wrong direction no matter how you put it. As long as we are alright...I guess we can only hope TPTB, can think clearly, focus soundly, and execute correctly.
God bless.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
you can't deny that reptiles control the world

if you look at the facts

its pretty obvious that they do

there is literally nothing we can do at this point they have their hand in every kingdom since they took over thousands of years ago

ww1, ww2, and ww3 will all be because of them

we are expendable

we are the weaker species

they are controlling us

and there isn't really anything we can do about it because they control the media, the presidents, the government, the biggest companies

don't take my word for it

watch any big time famous people getting together on tv

watch how they shake hands

they will always (assuming they are big time popular) shake with the thump on the other person's knuckle.

i was watching bill mart last night, he shook Larry king's hand like that so did larry king his.

i have consistently seen this handshake done by the most famous Americans for the last 20 years

there is a cult

skull and bones

pagan

reptiles

thats all i can say with out fear of being targeted

[edit on 14-6-2009 by AReptileFeeder]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
US Media Hides Indian Nuclear Scandal

Not a single major Am-Brit media outlet covered the story of the kidnapping and murder of a man that holds the key to the Indian nuclear arsenal.
There are no scare stories about Indian nukes falling in the wrong hands on either CNN or BBC.

Why? There are two funny reasons.

One is that the Am-Brit liar brigade spent much of its energy in the last two years trying to scare the world about Pakistan's nukes and how the poor Pakistanis are unable to protect them.

And suddenly this happens: a major nuclear security breach in India. And India is something that the Am-Brit liar brigade wants to protect at all costs. Mainly because India is the new slave-soldier of London and Washington and is being groomed to help in sustaining the occupation of Afghanistan and confronting China.

www.daily.pk...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just want to thank you......bobbylove321.....for all the warnings,Threads.posts and links... you have provided... with information...

I appreciate them...

I will go see if I can find any new information ...that has popped up today ...about this possibly happening...

I am like you and hope it does NOT happen.......It just seems that it might though...

It is time for a False Flag.....and very soon.....
It will be our own government against the American people ...I am afraid...IMO...

The American people are waking up and getting madder by the day...

Something will happen to distract not only the American peoples focus.....
But...The focus of the whole world I am afraid...

As I said.....I feel it will be this summer.....

All these military training exercises... in the USA ... only make it seem it is more possible something bad will happen.....Soon.....

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't know about all of this but a couple of things do stand out to me. I am too lazy to find the link but as most of you know the US satellite (satellites?) recently stopped sending information to scientists about incoming asteroids. I believe that these are the ones coming in from the direction of the sun. This is why we don't know about them until merely days before they would hit if they were on a collision course with Earth. For months, I have considered the possibility that an asteroid could hit the Earth and that some group could lead us to believe that it was a nuclear bomb.

People interested in 2012 and biblical prophecy might like to note that summer solstice 2009 (06/21/2009) is exactly 3 1/2 years before 12/21/2012. Ya know, tribulation followed by great tribulation.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I've been reading A LOT in the past few days, and all the research leads to the findings of a false flag happening between June 5-June 22.

There is definitely a 95% chance that the nuke false flag will be in the next two weeks!

Some things to note:

1)There's this first of all saying a false flag June 22nd (June 21st for England if you look at all 5 of the parts):

www.telegraph.co.uk...

well if you want to literally take that comic for all it's worth.. then you shoudl understand he said it was meant to be in 2010... never said it was in 2009

see here

from - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Valente

Originally posted by prevenge

in the comic..what year do your fictional june 22nd bombings happen in? 2009 or 2010?

-

-

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm going to make a prediction that will 100% come true.

I'm going to post another post in less than 5 mins.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
See. It came true. I rock.

Predictions are a joke. Why make them anyway. We can't stop it happening. Bugger the prediction and actually write something constructive. Like, what do we do if it does happen. Or what can we do to stop it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Something large will go down before July 10 2009 possibly.... just a guess but the bible says 3 and a half years before the end they will be collecting people. My guess is if 2012 is the end, so 3 and a half years before this is July 10 so it would make sense that something huge has to happen for this all to pan out????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join