It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

All these military training exercises... in the USA ... only make it seem it is more possible something bad will happen.....Soon.....

These military exercises to include -gasp- nuke exercises happen all the time. Every year the world goes through a mass nuke training drill. Look up Global Thunder...happens damn near every year. Been there...performed in part of them...it isn't a huge deal...just practice

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
While it does seem certain that there will be another false flag at some point, to narrow it down to the next two weeks seems a bit much. If you can do that, and give us the means, (nukes) then why not the location?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well, only a week to go... I don't see anything happening, I'm sorry. As Kyo says, drills happen all the time. My brother is in the special forces here in Holland and he has international drills all the time. Nothing special.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cappuccino
Well, only a week to go... I don't see anything happening, I'm sorry.

Actually, you're wrong on the week to go thing. The thread was written on the 5th of this month and it's now the 15th. There's 4 days to go!

IRM

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Only 4 days to go, and I don't see anything happening either. However, I think that may be a tell-tale sign. I'm not saying a Nuke is coming in the next 4 days, but I have noticed the news if very slow over the last week or so. Other than Iran's election, there are not a lot of developments anywhere else in the world. Even the headlines here on ATS have seemed more boring for the last few days.

Calm before the storm? Or is the storm actually subsiding like the MSM is saying?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, two weeks is up and nothing. End of thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCupPlate
Well, two weeks is up and nothing. End of thread.

Uhm... This thread is now about the upcoming days until the 22nd, before that date something, according to some people, will happen. Let's wait and see.

Oh, and BTW, this is my first post on ATS!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
O my god... I actually don't know what to think about all this... If it happens, we are all dead, if it doesn't... we will continue our boring lives as allways. Let's hope nothing happens, but... WOW! I CAN FINALLY SEE THE BIG PICTURE!

This is my advice: Wait and see, don't let your life be dominated by these claims.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

POSTED ON THE 5-6-09

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I've been reading A LOT in the past few days, and all the research leads to the findings of a false flag happening between June 5-June 22.

There is definitely a 95% chance that the nuke false flag will be in the next two weeks!

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. 95%. One day to go for you Mr. 95% researcher.

Some things to note:

1)There's this first of all saying a false flag June 22nd (June 21st for England if you look at all 5 of the parts):

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Ok, you have a few days left for your comic book source. Oh, wait, here you go again, NOW ITS 2010.

Topic started on 15-6-2009 @ 10:59 PM by bobbylove321

PART 1:
According to Operation Blackjack (on the telegraph.co.uk site) the REAL false flags will be in 2010, here's why:

Starting from the beginning...

June 20 - 2 pm (Saturday)

MI5 report warns government of imminent terrorist attack..

June 21 - 12 pm (Sunday 2009 and in 2010 it would be a Monday)

But hang on, I thought you were 95% sure when you researched this source Bobby, the Comic strip.
Now you have started FOUR threads on the same prediction. Using a comic as a source.
Awesome work Bobby.

So do not be surprised if false flags did happen within the next 2 weeks.

The above really should read "Don't be surprised Folks if Bobby starts another thread soon, on this topic. Yet Again.

Places to note: Basra, Car Nuke Iraq, Nuke on ship, etc. (Many different scenarios)
Noted, thanks.

Let's hope I'm wrong, or God forgive us all.
I know I am not really relying on hope when it comes to you being wrong Bobby.
How about you forgive us for once Bobby and lay of all the absolute fear B.S. for a while hey. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No posts today!!!!

This is the 14th day since the Thread was started. 2 weeks! The day isn't over, but it isn't looking too good for your prediction!

The ship out of N. Korea has potential, but I don't see anything coming of that today.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Indeed! You beat me to the punch! I have no idea what I will do with all these baked beans and coolaid if a nuclear war doesn't break out!

IRM waits with baited breath...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No nukes are going to be launched. It's *ALL* blustering and bluffing. NK wants Oil and money. We finally have a president calling this dull blades bluff. ABOUT TIME!

What's Kimmy gonna do? He knows everything he has ever known, or will know will be vaporized and turned into glass if he steps out of his prison we made him. (i.e. NK). We think of NK being the one sealing the borders, well lets turn it around. He did exactly what we wanted. He boxed himself up, and can't go anywhere. heh.. Always nice to LET them think it's their idea though, eh?

Watch what happens on July 4th. It'll be a missile with no warhead. Yet, our nice shiny new laser plane will be ready. Watch the reports. You'll see it will fall from the sky right after it clears Japan. "Guidance issues" will be the reason for failure they'll say I'm sure, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, in three days this thread will either get moved to the [HOAX] forum, or we will all be glowing in the dark while being shipped to a FEMA death camp under the supervision of the Galactic Federation of Light. I guess you can tell which side I'm betting on, and I'm 99.999% sure that I'm going to be right. Really, have any of the 'predictions' made here on ATS EVER come true? I look forward to adding this one to my list.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

There's still a few days left, so just wait.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I smell a rotten egg Bobby.

I count four threads on this topic, from you.
Hows that for counting predictions and fear that just don't hatch.
One day to go.

Do yoy like The Doors Bobby?
This is the End, my only friends are threads....dow now now.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Pasted From Op:

posted on 5/6/09 @ 02:30
Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

I've been reading A LOT in the past few days, and all the research leads to the findings of a false flag happening between June 5-June 22.

Bobby, your math is terrible!

22 - 5 = 17

17 does not equate to 'within 2 weeks'. I'm not sure how you shoehorned 17 days into a fortnight. According to your headline, your time ran out on the 19th my friend. Still... no matter... an extra couple of days isn't going to help you!

Further more, your last post was on the 21st suggesting that there are a few days left. A few = 3. This would take you to the 24th, which is clearly 2-5 days past the fail point (depending on what date you choose). Have you exercised more bad math or are you extending your date?

I often wonder why people post such fear mongering threads. Out of the hundreds upon hundreds I've encountered on ATS alone, I've yet to see one come true. One can only wonder what the appeal is with such bad odds.

IRM

[edit on 21/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well we are now here at the 22nd and no FF

I really never thought this was ging to occur

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

By anyone's standards, the chickens have hatched and have been counted. You are guilty of low-quality fearmongering, and extremely poor predicative accuracy.

If you end up making this exact thread again later, I will laugh.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
[By anyone's standards, the chickens have hatched and have been counted. You are guilty of low-quality fearmongering, and extremely poor predicative accuracy.

And he's lacking in math skills, too. 17 days equals two weeks?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

This puts this yoyo right up there with Skipper1975 (of the Galactic Federation of Light fame).

"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a prediction out of my..." You get the picture! Hell, Joe Biden did a better job of prediction the future ("Mark my words, someone's gonna test this guy..."). Time for bobbylove321 to go back to the kids table!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join