It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible False Flag? Please see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Aloha,
There was another "event".
I cannot attribute it to any source with certainty.
I will just relate what happened and you decide.
We all hope it never really happens.

Early Sunday morning, (March 8, 2009)
I saw something very brief (about 10-15 seconds).
Everything was in black and white except for one thing.
I was high up looking down on a city with unusual architecture.
From the lower right, I observed a jet, and a neon blue missile
shot away and towards the North-West. I wondered
"Is this Paris, and was that an atomic bomb?"

Then I drifted down to the street where I saw people
wearing black hats with the little thing in the top
(like the French wear) and saw Disney characters.
That was it.

I did a little research and did a Google Earth of Paris.
It was the city that I saw from above in the vision.
It is unique, as the structures look like legos,
open in the center. See for yourself.
I had never seen this before. It turns out that
I also found a Disneyland is in Paris,
something I did not know. I Googled blue bomb, and found two.
One powerful atomic bomb made by the British
is an air to surface missile. The Blue Steel Missile.
The French have a A bomb called the Gerboise Bleue.

My observation- A plane coming from South- East
could be thought of as coming from Iran, or a similar location.
But the bomb is French or British.
After it had exploded, no one would know
for sure where it came from, the evidence is gone.
Another, more significant 911?
Bill

BTW- I never would have said anything about
this Paris thing except that I have had three confirmations:

1. On the same morning, the first thing my wife told me
was that she dreamed "a lot of people died".
She said people were in pieces everywhere,
and people who were alive were coming out of tubes in the ground.
They were dry, but she also saw rivers around,
so she thought that they should have been wet.
I did not tell her what I had seen.

2. I told a friend (RV'er) that I had a target, and it was a location. That's all.
He thought I was looking for info about my family.
He saw something like the Eiffel tower leaning,
A lot of the color blue (unusual),
A hole in the ground with debris around it,
something moving in a sweeping motion right to left,
fresh water rivers (Paris is surrounded by rivers),
something above (or below something),
something bowl shaped, with a bowl on top, and blue (bomb),
bowl blue inside, felt as under it, sensed it was moving,
Empty swimming pool (hole in the ground),
empty bowl shaped area,apart, broken
At hole- it was rocky, scary, foreboding,
Tunnels, wash drains, cave,
The word Torkle (see-Torkle Patterson- Military and key Government posts-
www.icasinc.org... -who said-
"I'm a little bit wary of tape recorders and microphones
and cameras, coming from the silent National Security Council.
We're on time and we're silent!
Meaning that we don't like to speak for attribution.
So I just have to ask -- am I talking on the record,
or am I talking on background?"
also worked in Pentagon, Special Assistant to the President,
etc.)

3. I know a very credible medical intuitive who said
the following about my vision after going through a protocol-
The event will occur around June 1-10, 70 km. radius of destruction,
centered about 30 km. east of Paris.
The intent is to provoke retaliation against Iran.
Very few know about this, it seems to be initiated by some members of NWO.

Google Iran atomic bomb, and you see a huge media fascination with this subject.
If you, or anyone that you know lives near Paris,
June 1-10 may be a good time to take a nice, far away vacation.
Bill

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mrgalleria]

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mrgalleria]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

Interesting June 1st-10th for some reason thats ringing warning bells to me..i think a summit or something happens then... let me have a look i'll edit the post when i'm done

well i cannot find anything i did think it was the G8 but thats July 8-9th 2009 held in Italy hmm i'll look around more anyway..

[edit on 14/01/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That some powerful information. The tubes in the ground would most likely be the subways.

Somethin's bound to happen somewhere, soon. Or a lot of somethin's everywhere..... sad, sad, sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting. S + F

I have heard of some things involving Paris and a nuclear disaster.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Last man standing-
Would you please tell me anything you might know or have heard?
Bill

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
That some powerful information. The tubes in the ground would most likely be the subways.

Somethin's bound to happen somewhere, soon. Or a lot of somethin's everywhere..... sad, sad, sad.

This may have something to do with the tunnels

The Catacombs of Paris or Catacombes de Paris are a famous underground ossuary in Paris, France. Organized in a renovated section of the city's vast network of subterranean tunnels and caverns towards the end of the 18th century, it became a tourist attraction on a small scale from the early 19th century and has been open to the public on a regular basis from 1867. The official name for the catacombs is l'Ossuaire Municipal.

en.wikipedia.org...

full of bones if that means anything, in fact thousands of dead peoples bones down there

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The French have a A bomb called the Gerboise Bleue.

Gerboise Bleue ("blue jerboa") was the name of the first French nuclear test. It was an atomic bomb detonated in the middle of the Algerian Sahara desert on 13 February 1960, during the Algerian War (1954-62)
en.wikipedia.org...

In this video, you can see the latest test for the M51
www.youtube.com...
The M51 SLBM is the French Navy's future submarine launched ballistic missile, designed to replace the M45 SLBM (In French terminology the MSBS - Mer-Sol-Balistique-Stratégique “Sea-ground-Strategic ballistic”).

Each missile carries six independently targetable TN 75 thermonuclear warheads.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is some blue on it, but not much...

[edit on 1/4/09 by gechan]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Interesting. These events...are they visions that you have often? Have they ever been wrong or right? Has any vision you've seen or any of these events come to pass?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Interesting.

Reminds me of something....remember who France sold weapons to a couple decades ago? Does anyone know the extent of the weaponry that was exchanged?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
France sells weapons to both sides of most wars. Africa broadly, the Middle East, Asia broadly... Credit Lyonnaise provides the loans to the governments too. Remember when the US published pics of arms in Iraq early on in their invasion? They were French, for the most part.

Glad this won't happen till June though. I'm off to Paris in the morning. You had me concerned there for a few moments.

No wonder my horoscope says that I need to be in top physical condition by June. A few of my friends have the same in their forecasts too. We're all intuitive healers so it looks like business is about to pick up.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Aloha,
I have only had one other vision, but it is religious in nature.
e-jehovahs-witnesses.com...
No visions that came true.
The Gerboise Bleue bomb, they made 40, and tested one. That leaves a few left. I think all the info being a blue bomb points to a false flag operation to blame Iran for this. Thanks for the other bomb info, and the info on the Paris tunnels.
Before this vision I had while awake, I knew nothing about Paris, nor my wife.
Can anyone suggest who I may contact in France with this info?
Bill

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

blue is common in biblical visions as well. Blue is the color of blood. The opposite of of red (lust-jupiter), the color of venus. The water and rivers could make it paris or england. BLue is symbolic of war as bush wore blue ties quite a lot as mentioned here elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi there,

This is a bit wierd as i had a dream a few days ago(didnt pay it much attention at the time but your post reminded me of it as my dream has some similaties to yours, but considering theres 6 billion people on the planet it was bound to happen) in my dream i was in an underground tunnel which i took to be some sort of underground transport system like a rail system or underground road tunnel, there where hundreds of peiple sheltering and in the dream i was trying to convine people to stay with me, then there was a bright flash and lots of flames, i then seemed to be looking down at a street from an elavated position and could see flames and ash and bodies. I didnt recognise any landmarks or features but i live a a city with out any underground transport system so i thought that was a bit strange for me to dream about, i am not able to put any time on this.

well i hope you find this post usefull, and to be honest i hope we are both just vivid dreamers and nothing like this happens for real.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Aloha,
Insider- have you had any other dreams, or can you remember anything else? Maybe a sign or indication of language?
It is interesting that you were trying to get people to stay, you were right.
When you were above, were the structures empty in the middle, like they had center courtyards?
Bill

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Vivid dreamer most probably means nothing...

But I will add one teaser...

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Can someone stop this giant blue marble so I can jump off?

Honestly, when will it end? If there is going to be WW3, please, now would be a good time. Planning and leaking information is just making me mad!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Aloha,
I only know what I saw in a 10 second vision- I am not leaking info.
But if this is being planned, then it can be stopped if enough people
know what it is all about. Please spread the word, attach this link to your friends.

Torkle Patterson was an assistant to the President, worked in key positions in Government, the Pentagon, the National Security Council.
In 2005 Torkle Patterson became PRESIDENT of RAYTHEON.
Google RAYTHEON, it will knock your socks off. Their goal- Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems supplier...

RAYTHEON has built the Bunker Buster, Tomahawk, Patriot, TOW, Maverick, Javelin missiles. Government electronics, space, tech info, defense, tech services, special mission aircraft, homeland-border security, radar, sensors, antartic program.
Raytheon paid millions in fines for over charging the gov., acquiring secret budget info, etc.
Raytheon is the CIA- it has been claimed.
RAYTHEON is the supplier to E-SYSTEMS, who purchased the company associated with the name AIR AMERICA, who transported arms and drugs during the Vietnam War.
Photos of RAYTHEON weapons-
www.raytheon.com...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by mrgalleria]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

OK, now this is very strange to me. I have precognitive dreams at times, but the only problem is that I don't know if they will come true or not until after the event. This dream was clearly lacking details, but had symbolism that I thought might be of interest to you.

Two nights ago, I had a dream about a rocket with a red flag on it. I saw it flying through the air. I don't know where it was going, and it didn't belong to me. I've never had a dream about a rocket, by the way, so this one stuck out immediately. I remembered thinking "who has the remote control for it?" But the owner wasn't around anywhere. At first, I thought this rocket was a toy rocket, but then I realized that it had a warhead on it. I wasn't anywhere near home (in the U.S.), so I didn't feel threatened. However, I don't know WHERE I was.

I cannot recall if there was anything imprinted on the red flag, just that it was mostly red. Also, I saw it flying against a dark sky....night time.

For what it's worth....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Aloha,
Thank you.
Something I had not considered was day or night.
Maybe someone knows about the red flag.

Wikipedia- Red flags can signify a warning, martial law, defiance, or left-wing politics. The earliest citation for "red flag" in the Oxford English Dictionary is from 1602 and shows that at that time the flag was used by military forces to indicate that they were preparing for battle.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bill

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Aloha,
Looking back on the analysis by the RVer and an update from the intuitive,
both said it was nightish-dark-evening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join