It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've been reading A LOT in the past few days, and all the research leads to the findings of a false flag happening between June 5-June 22.

There is definitely a 95% chance that the nuke false flag will be in the next two weeks!

Some things to note:

1)There's this first of all saying a false flag June 22nd (June 21st for England if you look at all 5 of the parts):

www.telegraph.co.uk...

2)Israel's LARGEST military drill (this drill has been larger than any other they've done in the past) called "Doomsday" will be over within 24 hours, so they will be FULLY prepared for war.

3)America's ships and military are all mobilized to attack Iran and its allies (Syria and Lebanon), but they just happened to mobilize because of the North Korea "threat"

4)Obama is in Egypt giving a peaceful speech saying how America doesn't have a war against the Middle East and Muslims (Pearl Harbor happened in the same exact way when the Japanese leaders were in America at the time when it happened pretending to be spreading "peace"). The reason for this is that it will seem like a big "shock". It will make the Allies and Americans fully support a war because after all here's Obama trying to spread peace to those "violent" Muslims, and they nuke us.

www.cnn.com...

5)Obama lately has been putting a bad foot in the mouth of Israel by telling it that it needs to stop expanding into Palestinian settlements. He got called an Anti-Semite.

www.haaretz.com...

www.presstv.ir...

6)Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, released a new tape threatening something huge to happen to America and its allies

news.yahoo.com...

7)"New" terrorist group Jundullah (bombed the mosque in Iran recently) is getting more powerful and growing in members.

Now you have Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Taliban in Pakistan, and Jundullah in and around Iran.

8)Pakistan's war on Swat Valley and the Taliban will have "bad" repercussions because the terrorists are angry and mad for losing many members in the war (an excuse the Allies and the U.S. will pull for why the terrorists have access to nukes because Pakistan couldn't handle it)

9)Iran is now capable of hitting Europe and Israel easily with its new advanced missiles

10)The 17,000 extra American troops will be in Afghanistan mid-July.

www.reuters.com...

You can see the picture starting to emerge, and it's not pretty at all.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the stage is set for a false flag as the time is "perfect".

So do not be surprised if false flags did happen within the next 2 weeks.

Places to note: Basra, Car Nuke Iraq, Nuke on ship, etc. (Many different scenarios)

Let's hope I'm wrong, or God forgive us all.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
There is definitely a 95% chance that the nuke false flag will be in the next two weeks!

'DEFINATELY' ... eh? Okay ... we'll check back in two weeks and see how your 'definate' turns out.

Nothing will happen while Mr. New World Order .. Obama ... is oveseas.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You've got two weeks starting now. If this doesn't happen, you're going to look foolish.

If it does happen...my thread comes true!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

It's not me who has two weeks. It's all of us who have two weeks if this turns out to be true. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Can you really look the other way and really say war is not imminent? It's bound to happen, and most likely false flags within the next two weeks.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Uhm...no. It's you. You've set yourself as a prophet or a fool and we'll all (ATSers) get to proclaim you one way or the other.

At least you left yourself a mathematical out.
Definitely maybe...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Can you show me the mathematic route you took to reach this arbitrary figure of 95%? I'm curious! As to what you've been reading lately... well could you be any less ambiguous? You've backed up none of your statements with any facts. Something every good researcher does... so where does this leave your research?

I guess the exclamation mark you used in your headline will be enough proof for some. IMHO, this is just vanilla flavored fear mongering.

I will make a prediction of my own:

There will be NO Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

If you think it's funny that potentially millions of people can die, and our futures are not going to be good at all, then you've got issues.

I'm not here to be a prophet of some sort. I'm here to spread my research and findings, so that if a false flag does in fact happen, then people can see it coming, and say "Hey so and so knew about this, so it definitely was fake and planned."

I'm sick and tired of deniers who still think the official story of 9/11 is real. They need to stop living in an illusion. There's a plan behind the scenes, and people have to wake up.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

People like you need to relax a bit and stop trying to glue themselves to one part of the equation. Wake up and see the message as a whole, and not just a "how did he come up with 95%" conclusion.

95% (for those that don't know) means the chance is VERY likely. It doesn't mean that it's exactly 95%, so stop avoiding the main point.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Anyone else ever consider that our Gov. might nuke our own country to spark a nuke war that we can start.......Not a populated place but like "randomly" somewhere in the un-inhabited areas of the desert like they would for a test ?

They could fire a nuke from some secret aircraft....possibly invisible or cloaked and drop it in an area that would kill almost nobody and then that would scare all of us into being ok with nuclear war because somebody tried to nuke us.

Our gov. would tell us how our enemies ( which ever one they pick) don't have that dangerous of nuke capabilities because " if they did they would have hit a major U.S. city "

I'm starting to think this could happen.....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting....

The problem with this is I could pull up thousands of stories over the past 4 years that would suggest a false flag is imminent. And for some reason every month or so, you claim something huge is going to happen within two weeks.

It never does. The world is always going to be tense, there will always be a chance for ANYTHING bad to happen. Mind you we are more negative than positive and the chances are higher yes, but this is more of the same.

One could argue that a false flag could have happened any day in the past 2 years. These things are not predictable, there are far too many factors and issues to take into account. Stop pretending you have some divine analysis skills that allows you tell exactly when these things are suppose to happen.

These threads are getting sillier by the day.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
SHUT UP! NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS... MOVE ALONG

NO... none of this talk...

I don't move full time into my GTFO retreat until the 25th

I wont have any of this... after the 25th you guys can blow yourselves to kingdom come... NOT before then!

This post is a CURSE, don't you dare put this into the collective unconscious 2 weeks before I escape from the city permanently...

no, idea... no idea what your talking about.... shhhhhh

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

You've got two weeks starting now. If this doesn't happen, you're going to look foolish.

So essentially your giving the OP grief because you want to take credit?

As far as i am concerned the OP raises better points that this event will happen then the reference to 2012 and the bible.

And all the grief is a little frustrating IMO. I come and lurk/read on this site for others opinions and there thoughts and in honestly all the negativity is a little disappointing let people speak, regardless how ridiculous and some are very ridiculous on this forum(this is one of the more plausible IMO), but i dont whinge and complain (i giggle to myself)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

That's just mean, and funny. If it is wrong, HE is a fool, if it is right YOU are correct! He gets all the blame and none of credit. Have you met my boss?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by InfaRedMan

People like you need to relax a bit and stop trying to glue themselves to one part of the equation.

I am relaxed.. however it seems you are not. I am not gluing myself to one part of the equation at all. I simply asked a viable question which you seem reticent to answer with straight talk.

People like me? What does that mean?

Wake up and see the message as a whole, and not just a "how did he come up with 95%" conclusion.

Oh but I do... You made a statement and an exclamation! I am merely questioning the logic behind that. This appears to upset you.

95% (for those that don't know) means the chance is VERY likely. It doesn't mean that it's exactly 95%, so stop avoiding the main point.

Thanks for explaining percentages to me. IMHO 95% is 95%. It appears you are back-tracking your original statement. It's not me who is avoiding anything. It's actually you bobbylove321.

IRM

[edit on 4/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If a nuclear device blows up somewhere, anywhere how will it be a "false flag"?

If a nuclear device does not blow up somewhere and TPTB decide to pretend one does then that would be a false flag. The next nuclear device to be set off will be by North Korea or Iran or maybe Isreal should TPTB just ignore it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nanny nanny boo boo. I'm right you're wrong.

Will happen, can't and wont happen.

A little testy are we boys?

OK Bobby lets talk about it. Where and how do you think this false flag might happen?

I'm getting a bit edgy myself with all the countries showing their muscles and I think we will have a real event and not a false flag event in the near future.

One of the problems is is that we really don't know what is happening between governments. That's right...we do not know if Korea is supposed to be doing what they are doing just to volatize the world situation.

Jesus Christ, Iran was in our back pocket at one time. Who is on our pocket now. That is a secret.

I was born into a political family and you can never really know who is your friend. And one country may be our friend this year but not next year.

Now, it would not surprise me if we had a real terrorist attack soon. Will they come in from Mexico, from the sea, or are they already here?

Our coast line is not well protected. As a boater I know first hand how easy it would be to come ashore in US territory. A piece of cake.

I will say no one can say we will or will not have a false flag and be correct. It could happen. Anything can happen.

I hope you are wrong. And I hope I'm wrong in thinking all hell is going to break loose if a strong influence does not put a stop to our currant path in the middle east.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by r3dman

I'm not taking credit for anything except my own post, which is probably 95% not going to happen (if we're assigning numbers).

However, if it does happen then my foolish little post will have made sense. At least the first part.

And there is no negativity. I'm just saying if you lay your neck on the line, people will line up to see it fall.

I invite you to post how wrong I was on June 24th.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The longer you've been on ATS, the longer it takes for "the inevitable"
to actually come to fruition. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if something
happened, but there's been so many of these warnings of imminent doom,
eventually someone's going to get it "right".

I can only contribute some old links that either point towards the
culmination of something sinister, or are just an example of the
constant ebb and flow of geopolitical events.

June - July 2007

6/26/07 - Chicago Emergency Alert System Activated Today By Presidential Code
7/5/07 - Radioactive Devices Go Astray in Canada?
7/9/07 - Report finds 'gaping hole' at Homeland Security
7/9/07 - Al-Qaeda Threatens Iran With War
7/10/07 - Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff Warns of Increased Summertime Al Qaeda Threat
7/10/07 - Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel
7/11/07 - Phony firm got radioactive materials, easily
7/13/07 - Signal to Attack? Worries Over Latest al Qaeada Tape
7/14/07 - Newly Released Bin Laden Video Calls for Martyrdom
7/20/07 - DeFazio asks, but he's denied access
7/20/07 - Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state
7/24/07 - Bush's Martial Law Plan Is So Shocking, Even Congress Can't See it

August - November 2007

8/2/07 - New Al Qaeda Web Ad Threatens 'Big Surpise'
8/10/07 - To save America, we need another 9/11 (OP/Ed)
8/12/07 - DEA reports Islamic extremists teaming with Mexican drug cartels
9/1/07 - 'Three-day blitz' plan for Iran
9/6/07 - US Force Levels In Iraq Swell To All-Time High
9/9/07 - Israeli Jets Run Iran Attack Drill?
9/19/07 - Iran promises "final response" October 12th to "Zionists"
11/3/07 - Former CIA: Hamas, Hezbollah cells may be active in Mexico

February - March 2008

2/11/08 - Chertoff Worries About 'Earth-Shattering' Events.
2/12/08 - Pakistan nuclear staff go missing
3/27/08 - Colombia seizes uranium from leftist guerrillas
3/30/08 - Al Qaeda is training fighters that "look western", says DCI.

You get the idea...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am glad that you posted this, because there is one certainty in the universe.
“If you post a prediction on the Internet, it will NOT come true”...
On behalf of all concerned, I would like to extend my thanks for keeping us all safe from this potential event. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

The MOST likely scenarios:

1)A nuke goes off on the coast of America (Texas, California, or Massachusetts)

2)A nuke goes off in Iraq and blamed on Iran

3)A nuke goes off in Pakistan and blamed on Iran

4)A nuke "mis-fires" in Israel and blamed on Iran (The reason an actual nuke will not go off in Israel is because they are pretty much behind it, so they can't afford to lose most of their land, since they don't have that much)

5)A nuke goes off in Basra, Kuwait or in England

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join