It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Italiano: I read your two techniques also: excellent!
This is renewing my interest! I have never been able to project deliberately: the only times it has ever happened to me, it was quite unintentional (once while I was semi-awake, and twice during sleep).
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us these tips!

U.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
I doubt it was your guardian angel, but...it's possible to be some etheric charge from someone that still wants to communicate with you, but it's no longer incarnated. The etheric charge, after a person dies, often stays much longer here in the 3D realm before it dissipates. That's why we should all have calm, and quiet deaths, to give opportunity, to give the proper time, to our Spirit, removes all our bodies, from our physical dead body. Usually it takes 3 days. During that period, no one should move the dead person, in order to not interfere with the process. Remember... to die in this World, is to Reborn in a Greater World.
If someone suffers a sudden and unexpected death, the etherical body of ourselves, (our electrical charge of our body, if you know what i mean), will not have the time to get dissipated, because it wont understand that the physical body...already died.

So... it will be wandering arround, trying to do the same things that he did, when he was surrounding his (now dead) physical body. That's what a GHOST is!!!
It could be a ghost, hehe

ghost eh... as a matter of fact, i think my grandma died around that time. i met her a few months before she passed away. creepy. well, who or what ever it was, i hope its got good intentions. anyways.... me.. food... now. dfh out.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I used to have OBEs on a regular basis. Of course, at the time I had no idea they were unusual. I would sort of jump out of my body and "land" on an object that was far above where I was sitting, such as the top of a tree or roof of a barn.

I don't know why I ever stopped. I think I just forgot about it.

Anyone have experience with "jumping" out of their body? Usually, it was a jump out of the right side of my body. The shaking feeling and wooshing sound were there. I'm not sure if I could speak as I always jumped when I was alone. I don't know if that makes sense, but would love to hear from anyone who's had this experience also.

Also, the techniques listed here sound so different from what I'd experienced. Any advice on how to proceed from here? I'm worried that I'm too caught up in responsibility and being an adult, wife and parent that I've totally lost the ability. Maybe I've just lost the belief that I could be somewhere else? Feel free to u2u me. I would really appreciate the input!

MM

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
my mother tells me she used to do this as a child. She said she would sit and stare into a mirror , into her own eyes,thinking about what she was thinking, and thinking about thinking it would POP her out of her body. She says she hasnt since she was 9 years old.....and stopped thinking it must be evil to do this....

I wish she would take this up AGAIN and help me out, but she is very much a 'Mormon' person and still thinks its wrong to even try.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would like to try an out of bosy experience, And I believe I would suceed, but I can't, for fear of the things in my home, is their a way to protect myself here, my home is one of the most creepest houses out their, I don't feel safe walking to the half with no people in it, at night. Is their a way I can stop any demons from getting near me? or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is all very interesting to me, I've always been interested in what was out there for us that wasn't taught in church.

However, I have an inherent fear of an OBE due to the fact that i know there is something already in my house and maybe I don't really want to know what it is?

I discussed it on another thread. Never really feared it, whatever it was/is, but if I had an OBE and saw it on the Astral plane, maybe I would fear it? It would at least startle me to see it in my bedroom or something.

No help, please. If I ever decide to do an OBE, I'll do it myself thanks.

Sounds like good times, though. Congrats to all who are successful!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
(the origonal title of this thread was OOBE...CAN YOU??) OOBE=out of body experiance

I am asking for a good YANK OUT here.....I am an adult, and fully responsible for my own actions......I just cant seam to break the barrier here on my own

I do understand WHAT I am asking for here~~~~I AM a bit nervous about this issue......but I am NOT affraid!...
and brave enough to ask the ATS members with this ability for help...........

anyone wishing to make a comment is welcome here as well~~advise is always nice!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

Ok, well, first off, welcome, second off, that is something you must be strong in mind, willpower, and physical endurance to acheive

To succesfully acheive any type of OOBE, It requires years of patience, hard-work, and (i know it's a cliche) 150% or more you believing it

It also requires multiple telepathic, for lack of a better term, "gaurdians"
They must protect your body during the OOBE. A major risk anyone needs to consider when Astral Projecting is ghost infestation. If you are not adequately protected, a ghost is, according to my sources, 50% more likely to possess you during Astral Projection. For More Details, e-mail me at [email protected] PLZ make subject "Forceful OOBE" I am highly learned in most paranormal topics in regards to prophecies, telekinesis, Magick, Telepathy, etc. Only thing I do not know much about is Aliens. (I, Unfortunately, am quite a skeptic when it comes to aliens.)

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yes i know, my mssg is a little late, but, you know, astral projecting in front of a ghost is, no offense, stoopid It could inhabit your body, causing you to "vanish" forever. And no, it's not a ghost story, or an old wive's tale. I know, not from personal experience, obviously. Don't ask questions about it, I won't answer who, what, when, where, or why.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost_b_gone13

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
(the origonal title of this thread was OOBE...CAN YOU??) OOBE=out of body experiance

I am asking for a good YANK OUT here.....I am an adult, and fully responsible for my own actions......I just cant seam to break the barrier here on my own

I do understand WHAT I am asking for here~~~~I AM a bit nervous about this issue......but I am NOT affraid!...
and brave enough to ask the ATS members with this ability for help...........

anyone wishing to make a comment is welcome here as well~~advise is always nice!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

Ok, well, first off, welcome, second off, that is something you must be strong in mind, willpower, and physical endurance to acheive

To succesfully acheive any type of OOBE, It requires years of patience, hard-work, and (i know it's a cliche) 150% or more you believing it

They must protect your body during the OOBE. A major risk anyone needs to consider when Astral Projecting is ghost infestation. If you are not adequately protected, a ghost is, according to my sources, 50% more likely to possess you during Astral Projection. For More Details, e-mail me at [email protected] PLZ make subject "Forceful OOBE" I am highly learned in most paranormal topics in regards to prophecies, telekinesis, Magick, Telepathy, etc. Only thing I do not know much about is Aliens. (I, Unfortunately, am quite a skeptic when it comes to aliens.)

Where do I get "guardians"? I mean, wth are they? can another person doing oobe be my guardian?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
^Get a copple of cats(female)^
Or, of course, someone that knows ALLOT about these things...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am working with the above mentioned tecnique...but I am using a thread and not a rope....the thread is harder to see by folks who might come into my room, thus less questions for me to try and answer.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hmmm, ive been trying to project for a few months now. ive tried a few of the techniques around but have had no success at all, i havent experienced even the most basic feelings people are getting. but im going to keep trying, it would be nice to have someone help me out of my body like that. or even just some suggestions.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Githzerai
Hmmm, ive been trying to project for a few months now. ive tried a few of the techniques around but have had no success at all, i havent experienced even the most basic feelings people are getting. but im going to keep trying, it would be nice to have someone help me out of my body like that. or even just some suggestions.

Well, I had the same problems, I had too many techniques to try to use so basically I dropped every technique and just started trying to get relaxed as much as possible without falling asleep and this have given the best results so far. The trick is to stay between the sleep and wake moment.
I got there briefly and it gave me strong vibrations for few seconds.
I also have had flashes of light and slow hissing noise building up.

This is a website that explains and guides to OOBE not-so-mystical way: website.lineone.net...

I can also recommed Robert Monore's 'Hemi Sync, The Gateway Experience'- CD's. I found it useful to help me to relax.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have always belived i had physcic or "powers" like this mostly becuase i wanted to have them. But i started to belive i did when i was walking down the street and i closed my eyes suddenly i felt like i was flying down the street then i turned at a house and i could look inside a window in the front door. the i opened my eyes, and i as i walked down the street i looked at a house and i could see through the window in the front door, it had the same furnishings inside the house as in my vision. Any explanations

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Smokey - sounds like it could be some form of precognition

www.themystica.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

They must protect your body during the OOBE. A major risk anyone needs to consider when Astral Projecting is ghost infestation. If you are not adequately protected, a ghost is, according to my sources, 50% more likely to possess you during Astral Projection.

From my experience i belive that is impossible. Your body is your body, you are connected to it at all times, it is attuned to your personal vibration and at the first sign of something untowards happening WHHHOOOOOSH you're right back in there. Ghosts are entitys trapped in their own little worlds, not aware of the fact that they have died. Ghosts reside in the etheric plane, not the astral, which is a difficult place to get to as its vibration is a lot closer to our usual everyday plane of existence. There are "things" that lurk out there but they cannot hurt you in anyway, unless of course you let them. I have experienced an attack from these creatures whilst in the astral, but because i "knew" that they could not harm me i totally vanquished them.
The worst enemy in the astral is your own fear as I understand it can manifest there. No fear no problems. But a form of protection is always a good idea, i find a bubble of white light is the best defence against anything undesireable. You can ask your guides for this or simply just visulise it being there and you will be good.

= p e a c e =

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Dr MamBo]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I look forward to more of your posts in this subject, dr MAmbo...

Lately I've not been that busy with Astral projection, so I haven't been posting about it that much. But I do expect to be more involved with the subject soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Today is October 14th, 2004.
I am adding to this thread to give you all updates on my personall OOBE progress.
Progressing I am!!!

It seams the harder I was trying...the farther away I was pushing this from myself...relaxing and not worrying about it is KEY.

On Sept 25 I awoke in the night, thirsty and got water, and went back to bed. As I was falling back to sleep the roaring sound came upon me, and I went with it! I successfully gained OOBE again in full conciousness! I cruised my neighboorhood for a while and ~BLAM~ I was back in my body. Falling back into my body gives me the sensation of doing a big drop on a roller coaster......kinda scarey really.
Last night I again had unintentional success! ! ! ! ! ! I was out for a few minutes then I was back with the big body rush........I was then able to relax again, and the rushing sound returned and ~POP~ out flying again I went!!! WEHAW!!
I have places in mind I want to go to, but I dont seam to be all that in control of my destination, I just seam to fly around aimlessly.................

~BUT I AM FLYING AROUND none the less~ and thats, HUGE!!!!

I seam to be doing this on my own steam...........I contacted my 'yanker' and they assured me it was on my own. They are happy I can do this now and so am I. Serious tears of joy spring to my eyes that this door has finnally opened to me...........All the wonderfull help I got from my ATS friends have been invaluable in this life quest of mine. I am filled with wonder and joy, and gratefullness.
~Thank God~ a place like ATS exists where I actually found a helping hand in this very personal esoteric matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The truth is that you are not in your body. My brother says that this is a material world. He is wrong. You will only be in your "body" for a second(an imeasurable mininscule amount) relative to eternity, but you will always be. I could cut off your hand or head and not feel it, believe me. There is no difference between me and you, I promise, we are one. The "in body" experience is but a dream, an illusion, that is why that you feel that you got farther away from your goal from too much concentration.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
theRiverGoddess,

All I can say is WOW after reading your initial post. I know 110 percent that what you say is true. Those who never experienced this would never give you any credibility. You are so excited which reminds me of myself. I never made it outside of YET because I am very afarid. I am not sure what I am afarid of but this rumbling sound scares me alot. My last attempt was so close but I gave up at the end and pulled my physical upper body and set on my bed. (I gave up many times because Astral Projection comes to me it seems naturally) The rushing wind that you describe faded away when I pulled my upper physical body and set down on the bed. The most interesting fact in my latest attempt was that I asked my HigherSelf to help me pull myself out. Yet I did not believe that this actually would take place. I tried to stay awake (body asleep mind awake) but I drifted and fell asleep and after what seems like 20-40 minutes of sleep I found myself awake BUT my body was asleep suddenly an audible voice said to me "Alright we are going to try and astral project in 10 seconds". After what seems to be exactly 10 second the buzzing and other bizarre sounds start happening as if I was a rocket trying to lift off the ground. Of course it all happend so quick and thus ended because I pulled myself out because of my fear. So I am hesitating yet I want this person who helped you to get out of your body to U2U me. I am serious about Astral Projection because I think Astral Projection has to be takes serious. I think it is more then just exciting place where you can jump around and fly into the sky which of course is alot of fun I imagine. I think if I was able to Astral Project I would want to contact my HigherSelf and my guides to ask them for their guidance in my life path. I think would surely want to check the akashick records and the library on level 27 (robert monroe). Also theRiverGoddess I would suggest you try and check your digital clock while you are in your astral body and then try verify it with what you see on the physical level.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join