It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
if you ever find the control panel

let us know...

I can't remember having any control at all. I just explored.

WOW! you have ~NO CLUE~ how much better this makes me feel.
I was thinking I was the ONLY person with no steering wheel........I thought I was alone with this odd and troublesome problem.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I can't even float through a door or ceiling while I'm OOBE'ing.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've been trying on and off for years now and I still don't have the hang of it.... yet. I do know that I was once far more in tune with the spirit and astral worlds. When I was 17 I remember being asleep and half waking up to sense someone was floating above me. I knew instantly that it was my girlfriend at the time even though I couldn't actually see her. I told her I was happy she was there and that I would talk to her the next day. The next day I asked her if she had a dream to which she said yes. I asked if it was about visiting me last night, she said yes. She described in detail the exact clothes I wore and what I said to her. I knew she had to have had an OOBE.

Looking back I wished that I had been open to an OOBE at the time so that I could've enlisted her help. These days I find myself struggling with allowing myself to not fear what will come next. I can get to a subtle vibration and physical numbness but I often end up drifting into sleep. I know that that first experience will be fantastic when it finally comes. I am glad to read of others' experiences, and I'm trying to learn from the mistakes and successes.

[edit on 10/12/2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok, now I'm getting this thing where I feel a little disconnected and when I look at myself I see a slight fuzziness about 1/4" all around. It's generally a faded blue color.

It's been tough getting myself deeper into the feeling of paralysis lately. I often end up trying to OBE at night, which really isn't the best time anyway. I tried this morning too after trying last night and it was just too hard to focus so I gave up and started my day. I've taken to "feeling" around my room at night for help in hopes that someone I know is out there. Can deceased relatives help in this way? I wonder. At this point I am so eager to get out that maybe I'm being counterproductive.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberianHusky
Ok, now I'm getting this thing where I feel a little disconnected and when I look at myself I see a slight fuzziness about 1/4" all around. It's generally a faded blue color.

It's been tough getting myself deeper into the feeling of paralysis lately. I often end up trying to OBE at night, which really isn't the best time anyway. I tried this morning too after trying last night and it was just too hard to focus so I gave up and started my day. I've taken to "feeling" around my room at night for help in hopes that someone I know is out there. Can deceased relatives help in this way? I wonder. At this point I am so eager to get out that maybe I'm being counterproductive.

One of the easiest ways I found to OBE is through lucid dreaming. As soon as you go lucid focus on your hands. Don't stop looking at them even if the scene melts. If fact if it melts your on your way. Next thing you know your laying in bed. You might think that your woke but your not. Sit up real quick. You might not get real far at first but eventually you will get farther

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
First of all, I haven't read to the entire thread, so excuse me if this has been answered in some way.

I've never been able to OBE consciously, I've been meditating for quite some years, on and off, but certainly more frequently troughout the years.

Now, when I'm trying to OBE what I was actually trying to do was astral project, but maybe I'm skipping a step? I'm not sure what to expect either, the difference between a lucid dream, obe, and astral projecting is still a bit unclear to me since I haven't reached any of them, I've had an OBE once.. but I wasn't sober.

Anyhow, while I was meditating and trying to leave my body there were moments that I suddenly became aware that I was looking through my closed eyelids. It wasn't a clear view, it was a bit blurry and yellowish/red/green. Usually when I realized this it was already over, or it dissapeared as soon as I realized it and tried to look around.

Can someone tell me what exactly was happening ? Or what I should try next? Was that the moment to try and yank myself out of my body? I've reached the so called vibrational stage a few times, but am overcome with fear and my heart starts pumping. Just the unknown, you know

But being able to look around with closed eyes only happend once. Maybe my mind was already there ?

Would love to hear from some of the more experienced people what their thoughts are.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've had the wooshing sounds countless times in my life. (more so in my childhood) But since I started to meditate a couple of years ago, this feeling became more regular.
Last night I had a very strong experience, I was very tired because iv not slept much lately, and as soon as I got comfortable in bed I heard the whooshing sound. It got louder and seemed to pulse a bit. I felt a rising feeling and a wierd shaking in my stomach, but I suddenly felt terrified and woke up.
How can I get over the fear, which is stopping me from 'popping out'?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I just love this topic.

I've been trying and trying but I cannot even get into the meditation stage - where everything is tuned out. My mind starts to wander about the events in my life, something bothersome itches, my nose or face or something, then when I think I am all the way relaxed nothing happens.

I keep invisioning myself above my head, nothing.

Will someone please help me with a U2U and tell me what I am doing wrong.

I am able to "trade" services in this type of area and if you are interested in helping me I am sure we can work something out. I do have some abilities that come in handy at times. Once we establish that you can help me with this , we will discuss the terms.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello all
, I've read the whole thread some time ago and found lots of useful things and techniques here. This is really an amazing thread I must say! But the techniques seem to not work for me, maybe there is some fear fixed in my unconscious mind
! And therefore I'd like to ask, does anyone else know some good technique(s) how to get to the "trance state" and reach an OOBE? Your help would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think I got a bit further than usual the other night, but not by trying. I was just relaxing with my eyes closed, not tired, chilling out. I don't know why but I was thinking about being somewhere and opening a window to look at the clouds. The very second I opened the window (in my imagination) I seemed to "whoosh" to the actual scenario I was thinking of, I was on a train, the window opened, and I swear I could FEEL the air and the wind, smell the train, I don't know how to describe it but it was like ACTUALLY BEING there.

The only problem was I basically scared myself, because I wasn't trying to do anything like this and so wasn't expecting it. It was such a sudden change from normal imagination to this "almost real" state, it shocked me. I also rember that the very second before I "saw" it, I felt my body sinking, quite suddenly. I don't know if that was part of it but I guess so.

I snapped out of it after about only 3 or 4 seconds, and I spent the next 2 hours fruitlessly thinking of clouds, to no avail.....

Mod edit: Do not circumvent the censors.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hehheheh I think the area you are talking about most people can't get to anyway judging the posts I have been seeing.

One benefit is when you get close to what is like death or death itself you tend to have no fear of death after at least with me.

I notice with no fear of death I fear nothing. You know those BS fears we have anything from self confidence to anxiety...vanished.

What you say about drugs seems to hold true for most people. If you use a synthetic '___','___',etc they are a bit extreme for a true death or obe with not real results. I think if chemicals are used to induce all the chemicals released if you die and can a much more of a negative situation for most minds.

What you say about government locations may hold true to a point. If the government does indeed test mind control or anything of the like I doubt distance would be a factor. The question is can you handle what is being sent or as simple as your own thoughts if gov doesn't apply..And with any long term tests that involve chemical use of any kind its not like you bring yourself right out.

On the same note early gov tests with '___' would be interesting to find out but I fear there is nothing public.

I will not state any personal experiences to leave an ideas in anyones mind but if anyone has an idea of what I am hitting on and is involved with any multiple hour testing feel free to message me. I suggest keeping a log dates/times/locations and what you pick up. Also notice any activity in the area within the time or days after. Again anyone with serious interest in this message me. A constint comparitive study would be best.

Originally posted by GoldEagle
******** WARNING *********

Be careful, I don't want none of you getting hurt!

Inducing astral projection is in the realm of the occult. You should only astral project when you body allows for it, like when you do it in your sleep or lucid dream.

A fair warning, never induce it with meditation, crystals, tapes, books etc. The physiological effects are devastating, you should only astral project when your body allows for it. Usually you naturally project when you are in a light sleep, or borderline deep sleep. So if you can catch this you can astral project, fully conscious, without problems. This is the safe way to project and the only way.

Astral projecting is great, but don't do it all the time. To much of a good thing isn't good, try to catch it once a month if you can, that's it. Astral Projection is NOT A GAME. Use it only to give yourself a better perspective on life and with creation, not to fly around and watch other people "get their freak on" (seriously) or spy on people.

Edit: Oh, how can I forget, DON'T DO DRUGS or drink alcohol (at all). This can really screw things up for you, bad. Stay away from government installations. Heard rumors that there are strong force fields around those places.

[edit on 9/7/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falka
Hello all
, I've read the whole thread some time ago and found lots of useful things and techniques here. This is really an amazing thread I must say! But the techniques seem to not work for me, maybe there is some fear fixed in my unconscious mind
! And therefore I'd like to ask, does anyone else know some good technique(s) how to get to the "trance state" and reach an OOBE? Your help would be much appreciated.

I find using binaural sounds helps to concentrate and get into a meditative state.

Alas, finding them on the internet can be tricky. Here are a few links:

gnomad.info...
www.tatfilm.com...

All found on astralpulse.com

Good luck

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
It got louder and seemed to pulse a bit.

It gets louder for me to and most definatly pulses........this is what I hear to....I just let it get louder and louder, I dont TRY to go anywhere I just let the sound overwhelm me.......at some point the sound itself POPS me out...
...my ~intention~ of LETTING the sound take me....is how I get out.

(this is such a HARD thing to explain in words but I am trying)

Thanks for the nice things your saying Falka! And KOODOES to Shroom for the good advice!

[edit on 27-10-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thank you. Those should help a little with the meditation state.

Although I don't think I follow what the purpose of the second file is. It seems too distracting with the voices.

[edit on 10/27/2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I just downloaded it myself last night and thought I'd give it a try.

I queued up the cd followed by the AP abyss track and layed down with headphones on my bed.

I find that the voice calmed me down at times that I got nervous when the vibrational stage was hitting, excitement and fear have kept me from AP'ing so they were a nice touch to help me relax. The CD also contained some handy tips for me concerning lucid dreaming that I will definately try out.
But as you said, it's a bit distracting because you're still dealing with your own thoughts and too busy to follow the voice.
Anyway, the experience was good but exhausting, I was able to reach vibrational stage a few times but not very intense, although I didn't snap out of it because of excitement or fear this time. After trying for close to 2 hours I got tired, got a headache and gave up.

The first time I ever tried a binaural track was also the first time I reached the vibrational stage, I'm not saying the track did it, but it sure was a good preparation. It's also why I still use them from time to time, I don't want to create a habit

The track I used was a homemade track by DustinEwan, I found that on the astralpulse.com forums too but couldn't retrieve it the other day.

Anyway, good luck with them, but don't count on them doing the hard work, they're just a push in the back in my experience.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Last night I tried one from AstralPulse called Boxed Nirvana II.. it was ok, but I think I was too eager and curious about the audio track that I couldn't relax enough. But I did have a pretty good dream that I remembered clearly when I woke. I think once I can establish a better lucid dreaming pattern then I will be that much closer to actual seperation. I did listen to both the Nirvana and Abyss tracks briefly this morning and found that the Abyss track felt better as a prelude to the Nirvana. Too bad I can only play one at a time in my bedroom. I wonder what might happen if I were to play Abyss for the hour then have my alarm wake me to change the CD and play the second track. If I remained in a relaxed, sleepy state then it could work to my advantage. Maybe I'll try it out during a nap today. Next I'll try the Celia Green track and see if it helps with the excitement and fear.

Keep us posted on your experience, Shroomery.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well I just had an interesting experience listening to the Boxed Nirvana II. I went through the body numbness and started vibrating a little. Then my body started feeling like it was folding inward... very strange feeling! Suddenly I started shaking all over like I was cold. It got more intense and I could feel my eyes darting around and my breathing getting spuradic. It was like some kind of seizure. I tried to ride it out as long as I could and eventually my body just gave out. I also think I decided it wasn't headed the way I wanted so I mentally gave out as well. I will say that at first it felt good... relaxing even through the intensity. I guess I was just looking forward to being out, and it was something very different from anything that happened before.

Anybody else have something along these lines?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi everyone, Im new to ATS and i just happened to pick this thread as my first one to talk in; and im glad i did.

When i was really young my cousin told me of an experience he had, and we didnt know what it was, a while later we looked online and found out that it was an oobe, and ever since then ive been fascinated by them. Ive never really reasearched them because i thought it was just something that happened. Now that ive read this i hope to try it sometime soon.

Im going to try meditating tonight and try some of the suggestions written here and if anyone would be willing to help me out then i would greatly appreciate it! I am only 16 if this matters, Gosh i hope not!

The stories in here are amazing and i hope something of the sort may happen to me someday. Ive meditated all my life so i have a very strong spirit, and all my life i have loved wolves, I consider myself... I dont know.. I wouldnt say part wolf or anything but i have a strong strong spiritual bond with wolves and i feel that they are my guides and something important to me.

If anyone is willing to help me you can u2u me or AIM me. Im on AIM all the time and im up all hours of the night so if anyone reads this and can contact me tonight that would be amazing!

Thanks everyone,
Justin.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's too bad this topic has gotten quiet. I know there are those of us who are serious about reaching this greater state. And I could personally use some help turning that corner, so to speak. If there is anyone well versed in this matter, any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. I just need a little push in the right direction. In the meantime I'll keep trying to unlock this mystery on my own.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
As beings of light travelling in physical vessels to be able to leave the body to somebody who has worked at it like River Goddess it is second nature.

We are beings of light who chose to live in these vessels and I believe that an ascendant like River Goddess can easily move outside of her body.

I have been clinically dead twice. One was documented. The first time, I saw my body laying in the bed when I had died from pneumonia. The second time was in hospital where I went into this living light and learned that we are all connected to each other and the universe.

I have never tried moving outside my body consciously; as I believe it would require a lot of energy on conscious and subconcious level.

However, I have no doubt that River Goddess has been able to achieve it as she works at it.

love and light to all

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join