It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
our diet may also be of importance

we should be [ I'm not yet ] consuming foods

to make our bodies 70-80 % alkaline

by being more acidic [ as most of us are ] , it changes our vibration

and we are less in touch with our " natural " state

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

Congrats!
All my oobes have been conscious ones

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
is the astral master on this forum helping people astrally project still active? I would definitly like a ''Astral tour'', as ive been craving this for a good while now. I you are still active, feel free to send me a u2u.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Great experience River Godess.
You have managed what lots of us dream about. If you have treid for as long as you say, to no avail, then maybe most of us require some help to achieve oobe.
I have sent you an U2U to see if maybe you can help me.
Try, try and try again i cant get out of this stupid body.

I wait to hear from you.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Dear Rivers...

I am not sure if this question has been covered in this thread...but I dont really have time to go through all the 17 pages
so, I shall ask now, of you, or anyone else that may have this information....

What are the punishments (if any) of someone astral projecting to you, listening to your thoughts, watching you....ALL without your permission....

As there some kind of rules, or something, that people who can astral travel are meant to adhere to...

Yes, I know we all have rules....in life, and not all of us follow them...I understand this...

But apart from protecting ourselfs, somehow from this....

Can anyone tell me, what kinds of things can happen to the ones that break these rules time and time again...., thats if there ARE any rules of course

Thank you for any information on this....

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Knowing about certain rules before I actually get out would be extremely useful, as Jacqua has just asked.

Also, this is something i have not been able to find an answer to. When coming out of body for the first time, should i just imagine coming out? or should i be physically moving my body (physical body) as in trying to push my hand against the bed, using the bed as the barrier to stop my physical hand, and allowing my astral hand to float through the bed.

Another quick question.. is there a difference between APing, and OBEing? Thanks all for the information and support!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well they're both essentially the same thing. But an AP goes further than an OOBE. You can compare an OOBE with walking or riding a bicycle, and an AP is like taking an airplane or the space shuttle.

With an OOBE you're usually near your body and are only accessing the "real time zone" kind of a clone of the physical world, very close to the physical world. Once you leace the RTZ it becomes an astral projection, where you potentially have access to virtually any dimension or realm in existence..

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
.....Cough*

Um, I take it this requires QUITE a few broken laws of physics, and if it doesnt Im impressed, but it probably does, so, how can you explain it scientifically?

And this also assumes you have a soul to OOBE and such, so......explain that again scientifically?

This is diving deep into the "Way beyond science" area, and Im not sure if I should even attempt to argue or analyse this because I will simply have too much to "assume".

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't explain AP, but I am very convinced it is real. No scientist would dare claim they know it all, so there may be a very scientifically explainable way it is done. Or, it may just be beyond science, which is my guess.

A few months ago, while I was visiting my fiance in hospital, where she was still rehabbing from a severe brain injury, she looked at me with wide eyes, and said "See the ducks in the park.", i said when you get better, we can do that, she shook her head, wide eyes, trying to make her point, "see the ducks in the park." she said it at least three times, and then dropped it. I replied the same way as the first each time, but knew I was missing something. This was at a time when 3 word sentences were rare for her. the norm was one word. Pudding, More, Hi, etc. I went online after I got home about four hours later and checked out the posts at a webgroup that I had requested prayers for her from, and had been blessed to receive many. A woman who I had been in contact with from Portland Oregon (250 miles south of here), had a message for me. "Ken, did Eileen mention seeing the ducks in the park, cuz she really enjoyed it?" This friend
wrote that to me that on her lunch break when she went across the street to the park and fed the ducks, my fiancees spirit visited her and enjoyed the visit. I wouldn't have believed that, except for the fact that she did mention it, three times. I replied to her question. 'yes, she did.'

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That is a great story but I am sorry to hear about your fiancee. Would you mind telling us how she is doing now?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I probably wouldn't be convinced OOBE's are real without that having happened. And I did not hope for it, nor can I do anything like it. I do not seek out these experiences, but have seen lots. Yet other people tell me they have never seen one.... the reason I have, and they have not is not known to me, but maybe faith needs to precede them, cuz I think I always was awestruck by this amazing life, and am sure that I believed in magic by the time I was 8.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
most people tend to need proof of something to believe it exists, yet most are not willing to search for proof themselves. funny how that works. by the way, if you dont mind me asking, how did your fiance obtain this brain injury?

*EDIT* for spelling

[edit on 2-9-2005 by Demonic Aura]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i was dosin off and on this morning between 1am and 4am i guess and i was constantly hitting that point right before you go to sleep and everytime i hit it, i would try to get out of my body. the first time i didnt consciously will it, it just happened and i knew what was going on, so i proceeded with trying to get out. it felt like gravity was ten times the normal and the resistance was ruff. i was sleeping on my right side, with my eye pressed into the pillow. so when i was getting out for some reason i couldnt see with my right eye, but i knew i was out and my body was laying down, because i was looking around with my left. the view was good, but not as clear as within my "body". the other times i felt my body go into that mode where i felt paralized and i couldnt hear anything. thats when i would start telling myself to move, but not move my body. then i would gradually start pulling myself out. the resistance was annoying and hard to get by. i literally seemed to be straining to get out of my body, as if i was physically straining my muscles, but at the same time i knew i wasnt imagining things and having a dream, because i could see my room, the girl next to me(Sssshh) and myself. so i figured i was trying to get out. anyways, something odd came to my mind after the first time i did it.
the thought of" pull from the heart" kept going into my head and i cant describe it accurately,but the technique worked, and everytime that night when my body went into that trance mode, i would follow those directions and this morning was the first time ive calmly tried pulling my own self out of my body.
the experience was wonderful, but the biggest deal to me was going back into your body. you literally feel yourself floating back into your body and reconnecting, it was surreal. makes you start thinking, well damn, if this is the soul, then there is much to do in this world and many others, because this obvioulsy probably isnt even the tip of the ice berg.

from now on, im going to practice every night, because i feel that this didnt just randomly come to me. after all this time, and as ive been searching for a deeper power within myself lately. i think this is a new start, and i should run with it. in the crazy world we live in. ill take anything that can help me protect myself or get by the day better.

i was also extremely burntout later that day. i woke up okay after a final nap before waking up a close to ten i think, but at about twelve i just felt like a blob. i was curious if trying to get out of my body all morning, drained me.

the pull from your heart quote that was weirdly thrown into my head, and the entrance back into my body has to be one of the coolest experiences ive had to date. other than willing out a candle flame.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
on a side note. excuse the double post. when i realize that im about to project. i just start saying alright. get the hell out, and treat it like my older brother was holding me in a lock or something, and you just try your hardest to get out. screw the gentle crap. i just try to get the hell out, so i can enjoy the experience and maybe open my mind to a new level, which can help me develop other skills. hope that isnt dangerous

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'd be curious as to what peoples diets are

who have them

who don't

and the ones that do, what did you eat the prior 24 hours.

eh ?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would try it but I'm very much afraid of somethign takign my body before i can get back in it, and you people who have done it on their own, how exactly did you get back into your body, did u just lay down into it or make yourself lose focus or something?

And some of you people stories of seeing "evil" creatires right as u AP has scarred me of accidently falling into that evil plain of existance and being so scarred that i might not be able to get back into my body...

But everything you could see i guess could just about counter that! I mean you could go to the Orion Nebula how awesome would that be! You could travel to the andromada galaxy and beyond, That rivals that danger, but if i could never get abck into my body and live the rest of my life, i dont know if its just quite worth it yet. But i may try it someday.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Can anyone that can help me out U2U me. I was never quite able to stay out of my body. I would like some help.

I don't do drugs or drink alcohol so I'm well capable and in the right state of mind to AP. I am liable for my own actions.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I had an OOBE today, it was strange, because it felt like, I was coming in and out of my OOBE, but I did catch a glimpse of something very very strange...

I saw in first person view myself floating up, then as I closed my eyes, I realize that I was floating down beside my bed, then when my eyes was shut, I saw this writing and drawing, it looked so strange.

All I can remember was it seem kind of latin or greek or something, the only letters I could remember was X,O,Z. The image to me it seemed like the sun and some other contraption like machine. Basically there were some words on the top, and then in the middle there was an image, and at the bottom there were more big words. It looked stone carved. When I open my eyes, I realize I was going back inside my body, and I was woke up, it felt like it lasted only 20 sec, but it was 55 mins.

Hopefully, I can see the image again, and hopefully I can remember the words or sentence, when I go to bed tonight.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

What are the punishments (if any) of someone astral projecting to you, listening to your thoughts, watching you....ALL without your permission....

As there some kind of rules, or something, that people who can astral travel are meant to adhere to...

Can anyone tell me, what kinds of things can happen to the ones that break these rules time and time again...., thats if there ARE any rules of course

I have NEVER heard of anybody being able to hear your thoughts......they can look at you........UNLESS your protecting yourself. people using shielding methods seam fuzzy and you cant really see them. So its up to the person weather they allow for others to SEE them or not.
Self protection methods have been covered in this thread pretty fully and I dont want to just keep repeating things.

I have no clue 'what' if any punishments you mean, maybe you mean by God? I am not God and cant speak for them personally.

The OOBE rules as I have come to know them is whatever YOU believe to be true, is exactly what your going to experiance. Your belief system is the only thing that holds you back. Your FEAR is a huge block for having this happen for you.

WOWZERS Skyblue! you should have a pen and pad CLOSE to your bed for when you SEE things astrally you can try and write or draw them before the memory fully fades.....WHAT IF your being shown some awsome new power sorce?????

[edit on 5-9-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well they're both essentially the same thing. But an AP goes further than an OOBE. You can compare an OOBE with walking or riding a bicycle, and an AP is like taking an airplane or the space shuttle.

With an OOBE you're usually near your body and are only accessing the "real time zone" kind of a clone of the physical world, very close to the physical world. Once you leace the RTZ it becomes an astral projection, where you potentially have access to virtually any dimension or realm in existence..

Wow Bandit, I have never heard this before.....
I have always been taught they ARE one and the same thing, it just depends on wich school of thought you adhear to as to what phraseolodgy you use..... Mr Robert Monroe coined the phrase OOBE, and he could traverse time and universes and that surley is not riding a bike. My mother comes from an older school than Mr Monroes, and she usese the Astral Projection term, as we are discussing the EXACT same experiance.
I personally have alot of SPACE flight time in and that is also not bike riding, its a full on concious OOBE. I would be very interested to read where this idea of yours that they are differant experiances alltogether comes from.........when EVERYTHING I read about this is claiming they are one and the same?

Man alive Bandit your avatar is scaring me YIKES!!!

[edit on 5-9-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join