It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
*continued from above:

I can't remember exactly how I got to a door and outside but I did. There was like a taxi waiting for me. I got in and asked the guy to take me to a guru/seer/wise one, i can't remember my exact words. He replied "he's expecting you". We started driving and I thought to myself.. this is taking too long, i have a history of astral trips that are cut short. I motioned my hands and tried to make my mind speed up time a little, to which I think I did slightly. I ended up "waking up".. I was back in my astral body in bed. I think my physical body had this urge to blink.. yeah.. blink, and made me lose the scene each time... I even tried to imagine I was back there but it didn't work, it didn't put me back. But I was in luck since I was still aware of my astral body in this place... i was able to vibrate again and pry myself out, (it gets easier if you do it more then once during the same projection.) I was in the castle, got out to the taxi again but this time I said ta hell with this. I just got up and flew over the town and within seconds I saw a building that I just knew was the one where I was going. I landed by the front door. Now this part is funny and i think is a credit to my class. For some reason, even though its astral, I really had to take a crap, and so I did, right in the small garden by the door.. i really had to go, I was starting to crap my boxers (all I was wearing, my look always reflects how I look in bed, messy hair and everything, only the eyes are different).. so I come in the door, half just pulling my boxers up, which I think these people notice. There was a fancy party going on. I walked up to this guy who I just knew was the one I was looking for, he was wearing fancy clothes like everyone else, he looked a bit arabic and was sitting in sort of a mini shrine, there were rugs and whatnot. He looked at me like I was a dirty vagrant, apprently not welcome there. He said that he was the one looking for me, likewise I was looking for him. We started talking, but it was very brief. He opened up the conversation by voicing his un-appreciation of humans. I think he thinks we're chaotic, stupid, out of control that is, not efficient for our purpose. (hey man don't bash the design, its the consciousness using it). I was pretty dissapointed, I should have remained calm but I was pretty straight forward, as if driven by a cause, I think its more like an ego that got out of control, either way.. i wouldn't mind hearing what more he had to say, though he seems like a manipulator.. I responded that humans have free will, and they are part of spirit.. to me (perhaps biased), humans seemed divine. He said he dissagrees and went on to say that he thinks there are some things seperate from spirit. I thought to myself, how could that be if spirit is the entireity? I became angry and yelled "Your a satanist".. to which he was offended. I waved my hand and put up a shield (sphere or pyramid) of white light around me. My first instinct was this guy was a manipulator, not so wise and full of light as I expected, though he did give me this look of disgust when he saw me.

The guy then teleported me, I was back in the castle in this room, there was chains/shackles hanging down and blood all over the floor. And I heard a voice like "look what you humans have done / do to each other".. something like that. The ugly ambient music was back, and I started exploring this room, walking up the winding stairs, then came back down and went down some long winding stairs in another room. I saw some people waking around, there might have been a couple dead ones. The angry voice came again and said "This is where women like your mother were raped".. At no point did I think (wow this guy is so right, we are terrible).. whatever I saw didn't phase me. Its like I had no oppinion on the matter, i was just focused on walking around.. I reached a door and opened it, and as I was entering another room, my body "blinked" again, and so it pulled me back. The urge came over me to open my eyes right up and move a little bit and that was enough to wake me fully this time. I knew it would be difficult to get back now but I better try and remember what happened and write it down instead before I lose it.

Waking up I'm kind of curious what more that guy had to say but I'm not too saddened as I think it wouldn't have been too enlightened. I just wish I reserved myselt a little more, but perhaps exposing that guy is what I was there to do, or to face that lower realm in general. All in all I'd say it was pretty interesting, I wouldn't mind goin back.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Fun times in astral traveling. Sounds like you where exploring the percieved "lower" or "dark" realms, at least within the constructs of your mind/perception to the extent your conscious mind was able to handle on it's journey to...where ever.
The thing that really grabbed my attention was the reaction of the guy when you called him a "satanist". I'm sure he would have told you it isn't the fact you called him a "satanist" that offended him (considering he wielded the white light at ya) it was the disdain, disgust, & anger in your expression. It was the statement of separation, the manifestation of duality within his percieved place of unification, the very paradigm this world is striving to overcome as the human race. Duality, polarity, positive vs. negative, light vs. dark, good vs bad, proper vs improper, ying & yang, etc the are all expressions of the same singularity. Until forces on either side perceive this for themselves, they continue to perpetuate the cycle within on dimension.

That's to say, if one believes all things exist solely within the paradigm of "good & bad", then means they automatically assume half of all things dislike or hate you. Through out our day to day lives we do still experiences this "duality" in a sense, but the key is to identify them as preferences or do away with them and not allow them to develop into unsubstantiated belief loops. Like yelling "You're a satanist" at someone without really knowing their story, due only to the fact their opinion differs from yours on humanity's worth is.

Why should it matter to you what the guy said to you on the subject(or anyone else for that matter)? Does that affect you or what you do? Does this entity have the power to single-handedly squash all things human? probably not, then let the fancy lower-realm Arab-looking guru-guy rock the casbah all he wants...he might have just have had an interesting bit of information that could have aided you on your journey...maybe if you apologized you may still be able to find out

That doesn't mean you have to agree with the ideals that where being communicated, but rather just agree that they have a right to exist within "reality" as a "singularity" as much as the concept of "Humans Should All of Everything...damn it!" as well as anything else. If for any reason, to allow for more conductive communication & allow for added opportunity.

Afterall, he didn't really show or tell you anything you weren't already aware even after teleporting you etc right? Serene acceptance or divine indifference will get you far in terms of astral travels, while conflict and resistance just gets you more conflict and resistance. Pretty much the same way life in general is...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thanks for the advice, its the kind of thing I would think i would be aware of. I acted totally out of character which is strange, but it seems more like i was just expressing what I was thinking, rather then keeping it to myself. For instance, i do not know WHY i chose to call him a satanist.

If anything it would seem more in character to say "..ok.. explain your perspective".. but i'm not quite sure how our mind differs on each plane yet.

and the white light was ME, i dont know if you read that wrong or i explained it wrong. I through up a white shield. I don't know if he teleported me, but i was teleported.

Anger leads to either hate or action. I don't think I can convey the sense of disgust I was getting from him just from the sight of me. We may not both be perfect, but we have to live with each other.

i think I was just being defensive, why else throw up a white shield? I was ready to hear him out but if his skin isn't thick enough to handle an insult in response to a perceptively ignorant comment then he's going to have a hard time talking to anyone. Perhaps it was instinct on my part because I thought he was going to try and manipulate and bend "my truth". I get into action mode when I sense manipulation.

Really not enough was exchanged for further judgement. Still an interesting event which I meditated on. I can live with the fact that I might have missed something. I can't beat myself down for the reactions of a form of my own consciousness I'm not too familiar with.

lol I realised after re-reading I may have bent words a little bit and he seems not so bad as I explained him. Maybe thats me just putting things nicely? lol.. he was a prick. He *hated* humans. And he said like HUMANS specifically, he thought weren't of the spirit. I percieved it as a response to someone trying to disempower people, making them feel inferior. Ahh fun times.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I probably just misread...but I guess the fact that the white light was used alone makes it interesting enough. Either way, the display of power by way of conflict is more of an "after though" in relation to the catalyst of the out of character reaction like you where saying. You have to remember, you can't hide "there". So while in waking life, you can listen to someone "blah-blah-blah" this seems to indicate that you truly get angry and/or offended sometimes inside on a "soul" level at least often enough to be linked to this scene. That anger, contempt, & intolerance is which leads to all the things he had talked about and is probably the very thing that symbol detested about humanity. You have to remember whether that's true or not, that's his problematic view, not yours...So don't make it yours too by getting all rallied up, even if internal("biting one's tongue" hurts damn it!).
Let that discompassionate BS just pass through you as you watch the negativity form back into singularity and everything is crimson & clover baby
Like Master Tang said in the movie Kung Pow : Enter the Fist :

You must let your Anger be:
as a monkey in a pinata hiding with the candy
Hoping the kids don't break through with the stick...

Maybe this sojourn was about recognizing your need to chill & lighten up a bit more...even when someone is annoying the hell out of you -shrugs-

...And that is in fact, a lot of nuts!

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

man what the hell are you talking about jerry. lol.

yeah I know what you mean about the anger thing, i'm totally aware of it, i was talking to you about this one last week, about feeling less need to just hide behind the belief that I am loving. Astrologically and numerologically this time is signifigant for me as well, straight report quote "clearing out old habits".

My ability to tolerate the intollerable increases the more I feel the connection of consciousness. Beliefs do me nothing until they solidify as inner truths. Its part of my learning experience to live in a city of such negativity, and work for people that make my head spin with the misdirected disgruntledness they put out. What i'm saying is i'm working to accept the fact that I am one with the "all".. including the a-holes.

If it weren't for meditation, i don't know how I could keep a smile living in a world where up is down, where everyones got their head in a hole while others try and slowly 'de-populate" us.

I read a cool part in my book the other day and it said "we evolve through pain, until we pass a threshold where we evolve through love".

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
impressive..not

if you want an out of body experience then just go to work. you'll be out of your flipping mind while totally conscious.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
and your one to talk you crazy bastard.

(this is my first and last one line post, but technically, now its not)
I'm off to bed, and like I just told you, maybe I'll meet this guy again and this time I'm going with a fist full of knuckles into his nuts!

haha

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That's kind of the point dude, you kind of have to let all that crap go. Yes we know there's a lot of injustice, yes we know there's a lot of murder, rape, theft, and all of the above, but holding onto the anger is a cancer. We need to inform ourselves, allow ourselves to feel how we must, allow for a release of energy in an appropriate way(I so want a punching bag
), but if one of the motivating factors for your meditation is to keep anger at bay due to your perceived immersion in "a city of such negativity...", wouldn't anger still a motivation for your meditation then? Wouldn't that be something worth transcending out of pain and into love in relation to (anger as an issue that is)?

Just pointing out some perceptual channels of possibility to explore on your "quest" there...
but don't mind the crazy guy...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's interesting that you chose to call him a Satanist, because when I hear people use that term in real life they usually use it inappropriately, without actually understanding what it means.

For instance you have the Christian folks who talk about a Satanic message in rock and roll or the conspiracy theories who talk about a vast Satanic shadow government.

None of these folks are using 'satanic' in the proper sense, as in, describing the practices of the Church of Satan, it's just the term that they throw out because to them it is the thing that is most insulting.

It's interesting that you called him that, since as far as I know you don't beleive in Satan.

On a side note, I had a lucid dream that we were walking in a park last night, and when we split you got really scared and said "Don't buy this brand of appliance! (I don't remember the name.) It was pretty wacked.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I started reading this from the beginning and skipped 50 or so pages..
so, sorry if im speaking out of term or anything....
and i know requests have been coming in letf right and centre...
but i would love to have a chat with the ''Yanker''....
your annonimity would remain well and truly intact...
and i dont expect a spiritual six flags ride as it would scare the beegeebees out of me...but would love to talk to you
about your experiences....
with thanks either way...
chris and his bike

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

That's kind of the point dude, you kind of have to let all that crap go. Yes we know there's a lot of injustice, yes we know there's a lot of murder, rape, theft, and all of the above, but holding onto the anger is a cancer. We need to inform ourselves, allow ourselves to feel how we must, allow for a release of energy in an appropriate way(I so want a punching bag
), but if one of the motivating factors for your meditation is to keep anger at bay due to your perceived immersion in "a city of such negativity...", wouldn't anger still a motivation for your meditation then? Wouldn't that be something worth transcending out of pain and into love in relation to (anger as an issue that is)?

Just pointing out some perceptual channels of possibility to explore on your "quest" there...
but don't mind the crazy guy...

I appreciate your input as always dude but i was simply making a joke on that last one.

And btw you should try taking your own advice, i've seen how you can get.

lol, the point is both you and I can both acknowledge that its something worth working on.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This can go back and forth to, we can do that over aim, don't wanna clog up this thread with our usual back and forth, that can get lengthy!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

lol, you wouldn't happen to know what brand I was talking about?

That would make sense to me, i'm always trying to warn people about scams and faulty devices. Do you know D batteries are the same as double A's, at least the energizer ones. lol

I can't think of a brand i would single out though. They all got their ups and downs.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I dabbled a bit in this in my teens...my mate & I brought a book on white witchcraft from a bookshop by post,well excited waiting for it arrive in its brown paper

Tried a few spells in there,can't say whether they worked or not,but there was a bit on oobe,she tried it and said she felt herself floating above her body and could see herself below,but she didn't try again...I tried it once felt the wooshing sound in my ears and a lifting feeling (still concious by the way) and it scared the poop out of me!! so left it there....
I can sort of remember what the book said to do for the oobe,but you have to make sure that the room is purified first,by doing a purifying ritual..
"you lay on your back beathing in through your nose out through your mouth concentrating on your breathing after about 5 breaths this way start holding your breath for a few seconds then letting out in one blast..continue breathing through your nose,mouth etc... and totally clear your mind,then imagine yourself rolling down a hill,you have to really think in your mind you are rolling down this hill....then start to will yourself to rise...."
Not sure if this is exact as the book disappeared years ago (another mystery-simply vanished) but it was something along those lines..whether at the time it was from all that beathing and rolling,it made you feel you were having an oobe I don't know,but I never tried it again as it felt pretty real at the time,and I am a bit of a coward

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Thanks man, i will check those out.

Look at this guy here,

is this debunked or what?

I understand what he talks about, its how the etheric body merges with
everything.

Probably just me but was anybody else concerned that he was actually going to crap himself?

Looks like a great trick that I for one would love to be able to do but not sure if i could master the anal control element?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by mlmijyd]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Can you buy magnetic Lego now - cool, the kids will be made up - or do you have to modify it yourself still?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi Folks!
I don't know if it's right place to explain my experience, sorry if I make mistake. I'm reading few posts and I think here there're people with knowledge about this argument.
Well, when I was 14 yo ( now I've 26) I made a dream...,it's still in my mind..how if it is now, sensation was real. I was in a room...I couldn't see very well what there was around me...but I could see,smell, hear..really clear a person in front me. I smelt his smell...I heard soud about his breathing...it's complicated explain but was really true. This person exist really in my life...i've strong liaison...it's my great friend, but in that period he wasn't with me, was in another country so far from mine. He said me he was glad to see me and he wanted give me a thing very important. He gave me a necklace with dangle with star form....said me...now this is our contact. I felt big energy and happiness and I had really sensation about necklace in my hand....strange!! than he gave me a kiss on my cheek..and after I woke up...and I found the necklace on my pillow...and I've never seen or had it in my life ....before that dream! When I've seen necklace ...I was surprised and I started to cry...for deep emotion...and I couldn't belive..that. Now I'm still ask what's happen that night...because was so strange...but soooooooo real! The necklace and star dangle are still on my neck every day...for me it's so important.
What do you think?...can u help me to understand this dream?
thanks for your time

xxx
phanie

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I appreciate your input as always dude but i was simply making a joke on that last one.

And btw you should try taking your own advice, i've seen how you can get.

lol, the point is both you and I can both acknowledge that its something worth working on.

I know it was a joke dude, I thought all of the annoying emoticons would have done a sufficient job to "lighten the mood" as hu-mans says sometimes...

*JOKE ALERT!!!!!!*

Oh and my anger is appropriately channeled & focused now thank you very much. I took my own advice years ago as I'm not a "do what I say, not as I do" kind-of-guy. What's really amusing to me is to see how people interpret my words (like the literal ones that are written here) as there is no way to truly add expression & I word things in a way sometimes that they can be spoken in many ways. Hence the reason I use so many damn smilies to try curb misinterpretation when I can
But still, it seems everyone thinks I'm just riding their ass...and not in a fun consenting way...damn Satanists :p

*YET ANOTHER JOKE ALERT*

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I can't remember. I want to say that it was not a real brand, something made up for the dream, that started with a 'b' or a 'k'. I hope that didn't come across as creepy, I actually dream about different ATS memebers quite often.

Batteries... now there is a conspiracy all to itself.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Dear theRiverGoddess,

Congrats that ur OOBE happened consious! Being fully aware of what happens in a moment like that must be wonderful.

During my lifetime I had several OOBE's (and NDE's). Noone of them I was FULLY aware of IN the moment they happened. I mean that (till now) I never succeeded to have one without taking any substances, prescribted or otherwise.

The first time it happened to me was when I took too much sleeping pills, I was 22 yrs old back then. I 'awoke' with a shock and I saw my 'body' laying on the bed next to my friend's body. My ' consiousness' floated along the seiling, there was a white silverish cord that held me togheter with my body. The moment I got fully aware of that fact I panicked and in a sec I was back in my body.

There I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, I tried to lift left my arm to warn my friend but I didn't succeed. I felt paralyzed all over. It felt for ever I was just laying there thinking I was either dead or going to die. Probably it took a few minutes or not even that long. Then I woke up and was able to move my arm and wake my friend.

Many times over the last 26 yrs I tried thru meditation to get this ' sensation' back. I never made it till 'there' that way.

Funny thing is I sometimes 'see' aura's (most of the times I just 'sense' them). But that also works kinda strange ... or I see them at a certain moment or not, sometimes when I concentrate it works but more often not.

It's like I cannot find the button. I try to but something is holding me back.
Since it's the same thing with my OOBE's, I believe it's a specific kind of 'state of consiouness' I need to be in.

I'll never give up trying nor give up hoping I will find that button somewhere.

PEACE!!

[edit on 12/19/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join