It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
melyanna I can truly understand what your saying and also that goes for many more of your stories too, I myself am no stranger to oobe it started for me 1999 the in 2000 had a experience that lasted for 21 days
i didnt know was alive or dead however it took me on one heck of a journey showing me truths how things worked and for that I am grateful left me with a sense of knowing, I decided at that point there was a need to learn how to control it and learned protection excersises etc and techniques these days a few of us get together and do star group meditations and go traveling all over the place in a safe enviroment, i would strongly advise grounding techinques and astro travel techniques for peace of mind if nothing else will stop there

serin sister

happy yule folks

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
O.k. i admitt that i haven;t read the complete thread cause it's looong but what i would like to know if there are any serious institutes that measure brainactivity during obe's?....Has anyone commented on that in here?

Also, a question, maybe a weird one.
Has anyone ever experienced Oobe and then having it being very painfull? as if your being operated on sort of? ....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have read the first ten pages of this thread, and have gained much insight and knowledge about OOBEs. Thanks for everyone that has been adding to the thread to make it what it is today.

By the way, I am a fairly new member, but have been checking out this site for the last few months. I'm not huge into conspiracies, but I have always been interested in OOBEs and things like these. I have been trying to project for the last year or so, but not often. Recently, with the help from the advice I have gotten here, I have gotten a bit closer to leaving my body.

I get to the point where I am "floating" in my body, and feel a slight vibration, but it's nothing like it should be. It is only slightly noticeable. Anyways, I am always open to advice form anyone interested in the subject, and you can also u2u me, which I am still learning about.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

hey ..hardstyleaz.... you should start by reading some of the MANY how-to's on the thread, there are also some really good links . It's good to read through as much as possible on the subject, that and practice! Personally, meditation is helping alot. Just keep reading through this brilliant thread, there are some really good tips that are much more useful than anything I can say. we'll get there! tgg

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin
reply to post by hardstyleaz

hey ..hardstyleaz.... you should start by reading some of the MANY how-to's on the thread, there are also some really good links . It's good to read through as much as possible on the subject, that and practice! Personally, meditation is helping alot. Just keep reading through this brilliant thread, there are some really good tips that are much more useful than anything I can say. we'll get there! tgg

ok, i'll keep reading

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

haha jesus..

yeah, no i hear ya.

Those smiles really don't work as good as one would think. My posts are filled with them at times. I had to learn to cut down. I recall having a similar conversation with my room-mate the other day. He seems to think I'm way more angrier then I am. Sometimes you just want to take the crazyness accumulated from the day and throw it at the air, and joke about it without really targetting anyone, but I don't like having to let it out like that, or rather let it in at all.

It takes great amounts of love to counter-act the barrage of b.s. thrown about. Its difficult to try and just filter out the good in the world when you're highly empathic. All i have to do is look at someones face and i get flooded with energies. It seems I've gotten good at putting up my own little filters. I can almost feel comfortable on public transportation again.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Welcome to the thread Sister.....can I please beg you to share some details about this 21 day experience? were you in a coma?..........please tell us how this came about, and maybe share some of the insights you gained, tell us some of the things you saw and did?
Pretty Please With Sugar On It?

I also want to say this conversation between Caveman & ShakesBeer is FASCINATING and I really hope it continues..........

[edit on 12/10/08 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
reply to post by serin sister

Welcome to the thread Sister.....can I please beg you to share some details about this 21 day experience? were you in a coma?..........please tell us how this came about, and maybe share some of the insights you gained, tell us some of the things you saw and did?
Pretty Please With Sugar On It?

I also want to say this conversation between Caveman & ShakesBeer is FASCINATING and I really hope it continues..........

That's what I wanted to ask Serin Sister to.

If I may speak about myself, in 1994 I was in a coma for 2,5 months (2 months ' real' coma, 2 weeks held in an 'artificial' coma. In the first 10 days I almost died 3 times. The docs were ready to shut of the machines, me mum said NO and asked them to try one more time.
During this time period I've made several journeys in ' space and time'. Some parts of these ' travels' are still so vivid in my memory as like memories.

It were in my opinion and how I felt it: astral travels through space and time. I have seen images (it felt as if I were THERE at the time) and felt emotions of other (re)incarnations, even a future one. I feel blessed having had this experience and I lost all my fear of death and to die.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hi,

no i was not in a coma I think maybe some of the stuff would be said best in a u2u but what i will say there are many many layers of self all roled into one life truley is an illusion.
x

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I had my first ever, and self induced astral projection saturday morning and i've only known that i'm psychic for two months (everyone is). I was making psi balls this afternoon and that was great simply for meditating.

It only lasted about 10 seconds. I sat staring into space not sure what else to do, like a tourist waiting for a bus. Heh heh

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi- I have been following this thread off and on (haven't been thru ALL pages, yet). I am very interested in oobe's and love reading about the experiences of others, but have never attempted it, due to the fear. But I have had these two strange experiences, one a week ago and one last night, that I am not sure about.

In the first one, I was in bed doing a meditation and thinking about oobe's, but not trying to do it. Well, a very strange thing happened: I felt a strange feeling in my right lung, kind of a pain, but really uncomfortable. I started to freak myself out thinking oh no, what if I die? (not sure why I thought that) Anyway, next thing I felt was that vibration, then like I was being pulled away- even felt like the lower part of my left leg pulled out. So I started thinking LOUDLY, "I am not ready to leave yet! Pleeeeeez don't take me now!" and so on. So it finally stopped. Very scary.

The next one was last night, during a relaxing meditation on the couch. Again, I wasn't trying at all for an oobe, so this may have been something else. This happened very quickly - from a meditative state to BAM! a loud sound right smack in front of my face, sounded like someone making a 'kissing' sound, but loud. Then a kind of flash. Boom, I jolted up!

If these weren't a precursor to an oobe, what in the heck is it?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

The next one was last night, during a relaxing meditation on the couch. Again, I wasn't trying at all for an oobe, so this may have been something else. This happened very quickly - from a meditative state to BAM! a loud sound right smack in front of my face, sounded like someone making a 'kissing' sound, but loud. Then a kind of flash. Boom, I jolted up!

If these weren't a precursor to an oobe, what in the heck is it?

I don't know about the first episode, but this second one sounds like Exploding Head Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

Well, that was interesting.. Exploding Head Syndrome huh? It sounds just like it felt, so at least I know I wasn't headed out of body. Thank you for the info, can't wait to tell people what my newest malady is!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

The first time I heard the term "Exploding Head Syndrome", I laughed. I thought it was a joke.

Glad the info was helpful for you. I hope you find the explanation for the *first* episode you described!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Never take medical diagnosis's from strangers on the internet.

2nd line.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I believe you and I'm glad you had the 'guts' to share it here. It is EXTREMELY exciting and mind blowing.. I can fully understand why you'd use caps . I wish I had the nerve to share my experiences as soon as they happened , for support or something ? But I don't .. and I expect many others don't.. for fear of being thought insane . However it happens, it can be scary at times.. the 'good' experiences .. when not stuck by fear.. are awesome ...(flying.. traveling .. being excited like you are ).. the fear gets us stuck and that can be frightening.. but learning we're only trapped here , i believe .. by our own fear of the unknown.. trying to make it known can get us trapped by our peers by humiliation and labeling.. Keep it simple , enjoy the ride !
Namaste

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

gee thanks for info very helpful,I now know what it is, as had this a few times and thought I were dreaming! see quite often there are explainations for things we may otherwise think could possibly be supernatural.....

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wow BluJay that all does sound like OOBE coming on to you.......just know your going to BE fine.....its starts out so scarey to keep out those not brave enough to venture in for a reason......you CAN do it....go into the sound....

I have never had OOBE hurt like being operated on.....its never been painful, more like the sensations of a roller coaster ride...

Head exploding syndrome sounds to me like a stroke.......

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hope Everyone Had A Nice Christmas! Don't know if this book has been posted but just started reading 'Leaving The Body' By D. Scott Rogo.
It is a really amazing book with some well researched background on OOBE's, Then eight different OOBE methods including the background, technique and then comments. The final chapter is 'Of What use Is Astral Projection' and offers some good reading.

Just thought it would make a nice late christmas present for anybody seriously interested in Astral Projection. I thinkk it was £6.99 off amazon with free delivery for me. A Pretty Amazing price for the wealth of information inside, which i feel is changing me for the better all the time!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I'm getting closer everyday. I'm not reading many of the earlier posts anymore, as I got a GREAT book with a CD that helps me tremendously! I recommend it to anyone who wants a step-by-step program that should always work! Here is a link to it. My fiend got me it for Christmas.

www.amazon.com...

I also found a link that (might) have the CD tracks for download. Mabey it will help?

www.bwgen.com...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by hardstyleaz]

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join