It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Congratulations for this amazing thread RiverGoddness!
And many thanks to those who shared their experience.

You wrote that we all "do this unintentionally". I do agree with you. Aren't dreams uncounscious OOBE? Then, do we have to make them more conscious ? I am not sure.

Please, don't be offended. I don't deny your experience. Have had a NDE during which I saw my body lying on an operating table, listening from the celling to the aneasthetit after I had been sucked into a powerful light tunel. I also reached out of my body via my solar plexus during a group meditation and turned to an endless, warm, strong and "joyful" light shape that was connected to the whole universe i could catch a glimpse of. Whether not forced to return to my body i would have come to an end... i wanted to remain there for eternity (never felt so free & so good!!).

Should i stay or should I go?
For years I have been seeking the Height. But, with time (we are the same age
i have realized like Balamms Donkey said, the precious gift my body represents. For many of us it might be much more difficult to take the stars down here than to take ourselves to the stars....
All the more so as reaching other dimensions and gaps of time is also possible via meditation and sounds that activate the required brain frequencies.

Let love be your energy
For many of us, time has not come to return to the place where we belong. We have a job to do here and we need our body for doing it. Whatever the heaviness and suffering. The risk, as Freedom88 said, could be to evade from the living whilst there is a lot to find when you give up with control and let the universe act in you down here.
At last, believe me, the astral plan always comes your way even inbodied
)

Anyway, it might depend on one's framework. Maybe you are supposed to help minds to open. Who knows..
Please, be careful. Keep your light turning on. The law astral is powerful and able to keep you under control (have been strongly attacked few years ago via the frequency of an album an old friend has released). But should you keep your own frequency up and bright, they should not reach you. Enjoy the seek!

LoVe

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks for your additions here V.............

Your right on many levels.....

Lately I am riveted to Cavemans newer threads on inducement ect......and Shakesbear to...these guys have new OOBE thread up and running!!
Good stuff all around!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I had a few projections again earlier

I found myself becoming aware I was paralysed and slowly shuffled myself out and tried to see. I found that to see properly I have to really stretch my eyes wide open for things to be clearer but you just have to be careful not to open them physically. I was floating about my room and noticed my cord again. It was like thin tinsel and slightly sparkly just like in my other obe's. I ran my hands down it and noticed it led to my head as I could feel my hair and one of my ears. I floated away from my body and thought I'd see how far I could go before it pulled me back or before I woke up. I went through my window and passed through it and floated about 10 metres away from my house so say 15 metres in total and then I slowed down and it caused me to wake up. I shuffled out again and headed for the back door. What I noticed is that to go forward, I don't fly forward like I would in a dream but just think 'forward' which causes me to slowly move forward. I got to the back door and looked up at the sky and it was mesmerising and so clear What was odd is that it was dark and I could see tons of stars all close together and the odd little trails but in the physical world it was actually light. I decided to try going up into the sky but after a few metres I was yanked back to my physical body. I cant wait to see that view again I cant believe how sharp it was and how much detail there was. Such a spiritual experience, if that's what we have to look forward to when we die then it can't come any quicker for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was out and about last night......but I tried to NOT be out.....I wanted this OOBE to not take place, as it was induced by painkillers and not by my personal will..........so it was odd, to find myself 'out' yet blind and to will myself back in.....to only pop back out and find myself just floating in darkness.....

Sooooo I was claiming clear vision and doing the visualisation to 'dial up' my vision and it wasnt working....so I think MAYBE I am blind because I am to close to my body, so I am willing myself to go somewhere and I feel the rush of movement .....BUT in trying to force my will on the OOBE I am then popped back into my body.....yet popping right back out.....and finding myself in this odd contest of trying to have SOME control but in even wishing for control I loose it.....
I just do NOT want to be 'out' under the influence, thinking this is a LOWER vibrational rate to be OUT in, so I was fighting trying to just stay INSIDE my body but it seemed like I just couldn't.

Soooooo I just give up, and decide what will be will be......it will take me where it wants if it wants to, I will be able to see or I won't.......nothing I can really do about it.....

I wind up in a place of rivers, palm trees and rafting type society........I find myself in the company of a lady friend I actually physically know, and we end up on a rafting adventure together. Strangely the river loops around upon itself so that it is much like some kind of a 'ride' where you can get off at the place you had started....I do not recall our conversations, or anything enlightening taking place.....I just seemed to be OUT playing and goofing off and it also seemed more of a dreamstate than an OOBE.....except that I am clearly AWARE I was out and about.

I ended up sleeping VERY late today and have been somewhat groggy all day....Im even somewhat headachey..........ugh.

So Clarky have you checked out what Caveman is doing on his OOBE threads??? i
ts way cool stuff!! there is a link in his signature now that takes you there.....he & Shakebeer have both got AMAZING threads going on about enlightenment and astral projection...really GOOD stuff worth reading if not participating in. I am not typing much on those threads as I am just not thinking I have very much that I could really add........

[edit on 12-1-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
this is really amazing, the last two posts have been brilliant. I have just paced through a book which I suggest to you all (you may have heard of it before) because it is a real eye opener and has some really important tie-ins with OOBE's.

The book is written on past life regressions written by the now rather infamous 'Dr Brian Weiss'
Dr Weiss Interview
It is his first book 'Many Lives, Many Masters'

It introduces some interesting thoughts and it will inspire you to consider the akashic realm, super and collective consciousness and other Jungian philosophies.

I am very keen on exploring the idea of utilising OOBE's and the trance state to realise and explore past life experiences, aswell as ask questions to our own hyperconscious that we couldn't otherwise answer.

What are your thoughts and has anyone else contemplated this?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I used to be able to do this as a child 4-8y.o and thought nothing of it, i can still remember it like it was only yesterday...but i cant remember how i did it or why i stopped. Reading this thread has made a LOT of things clear for me personally, so much that im trying to slip back into the astral connection i had as a child...so far i have not had a complete oobe, but last night i was in an almost...trance? like state? its hard to describe, it started out by hearing a loud ringing noise inside of my head and seeing an incredibly white light...but it didnt feel like i was seeing it with my physical eyes and it almost felt as though it was descending on me from above. The only OoB feeling i had was my arms lifting out, does this sound like the start of and Oobe to you River?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
YES..............seems to me my arms get loose first.

LOTS and lots of people recall doing OOBE as a child.
I have no memory of this, but the sound I hear is SO familiar to every fiber of my body. Familiar in that AH HA! kind of way, but I just can't put my finger on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, I've been reading this thread for nearly a month and now I'm FINALLY finished.

Where do I get my t-shirt?

TRG, thank you for a wonderful thread - I've enjoyed it thoroughly. About 6 years ago I had what I consider to be an OBE. I didn't give it much thought until I started reading these posts and since then I have been putting much focus on it. At the very least it is helping me to become more lucid in dreams and to remember the events taking place.

I've also used the thread to change my life in positive ways. To essentially mend broken relationships but a dream I had last night proved to me that I have more to work on as I essentially failed the test presented to me.

As far as hearing wooshing sounds, I'm having a hard time with it because I always hear a high pitch ringing. I realize that it's probably tinnitus however I actually have good hearing and I do feel like I am astrally connected (unconsciously for the most part). I sleep with a mask on and ear plugs and with the ear plugs the sound is much more prominent, before fading out or when waking up the same sound can be MUCH louder and I do have the ability to focus in on it and make it stronger. In the past I have used my dreams to steer my life, to locate threats and opportunities.

Having a hard time with OBE though. I can get the sounds various pitches. I can feel like I'm outside but I don't see anything. I don't get sleep paralysis though I do often have the falling thing happen which causes me to jerk my body.

I'm also not afraid... I do sometimes have a feeling of entities out there waiting for me but I realize that fear is the only thing to fear. The roadblocks are there for a a reason. During my OBE I mentioned above, I believe I actually engaged a hostile entity hehe...

Since I've read the thread I can't say I'm asking for any help. I will continue to try using the great advice presented and will let you all know how I progress.

By the way TRG. At one point in the thread you stated that you were focusing in on material things and seeing more and more things in your living room. I was wondering if you could elaborate on that? Do you feel that you used up some of your astral energy in doing this and that could by why you have been having problems getting out lately?

Well its late, I'm gonna hit the sack and hope I bounce out ;-)

Best regards,

Obsidience

[edit on 19-1-2009 by obsidience]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Does anyone know the name of a pill that is over the counter that is supposed to induce OBEs? I remember people talking about it months and months ago that it just happens to be a side effect of whatever pill this was that it pops you out of your body. Anyone know what it's called?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Does anyone know the name of a pill that is over the counter that is supposed to induce OBEs? I remember people talking about it months and months ago that it just happens to be a side effect of whatever pill this was that it pops you out of your body. Anyone know what it's called?

dextromethophan...its not a pill, and that wasn't what it was intended for. Found in most cough syrips...especially Robitussin.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

That must be why I was besides myself when took a bunch of Nyquil in the day time.
They say if you smoke that savia suff will give oobe, never tried it myself. I think it is still legal in most states I know a guy took '___' had a oobe, bad trip he was stuck outside of his body up in corner of room all night could not get back to body.
Hemp would do it to if you get enough, I read THC is stroger than '___', Back in the day would make brownies, just about everyone who ate them would ask to be taken to hospital because they thought we put '___' in the brownies, now everyone knows heat destroys '___', heat make THC strong good go crazy.
I don't use weed but if someone tried this which I don't condone, unless under Doctors care Medical MJ. But it works better if you abstain before attempting this and only under Doctor supervision Witch Doctor if Lis. M.D.

Also drug induced oobe is not natural I don't think unless Shaman, or is natural substance that came natural from Gods green earth.

Yea that's it licking toads, is that legal? May cause permanet oobe by inducing death danger!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Griffo515

Also drug induced oobe is not natural I don't think unless Shaman, or is natural substance that came natural from Gods green earth.
[edit on 22-1-2009 by googolplex]

I only smoke weed for that reason, I've never taken any other drug and i don't intend to. And yes, high amounts of THC can give you and Obe but its more of a crazy imbalance then anything, like your slipping in and out of your physical existence and moving back and forward through space and time...usually by the time your that high all you want is to just be normal because you feel 'poisoned' imo

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience

Having a hard time with OBE though. I can get the sounds various pitches. I can feel like I'm outside but I don't see anything. I don't get sleep paralysis though I do often have the falling thing happen which causes me to jerk my body.

Could very well be the tone is 'different 'for whatever level of vibration your regularly vibrating on......

By the way TRG. At one point in the thread you stated that you were focusing in on material things and seeing more and more things in your living room. I was wondering if you could elaborate on that? Do you feel that you used up some of your astral energy in doing this and that could by why you have been having problems getting out lately?

Well...........to clarify....
One day I as I looked at my TV set I found it lacking.....and the next thing ya know is I find a 55 inch sony on Craigs list for super cheap and go get that one.....I didn't seem to TRY and make the change it more or less fell right into my lap.
I was 'owed' 2 couches from my Mother from her being to heavy and sitting down SO HARD she broke 2 of my couches in past years, and one day POOF she buys me a new couch that I had chosen to buy.....was a NICE surprise!

I got a brand new computer desk for the living room given to me for helping someone move a ton of stuff around and they begged me to take this desk and get it out of their way WOOT WOOT!
I was given a new green marble topped coffee table that happened to fit my colors and decor PERFECT....
I got a new flat panel LCD computer screen at a thrift store, as I was standing there when a worker carried it out .....

SOOOO my whole living room got a makeover in a 6 month time period....and it felt like I was manifesting through focusing my attention on my surroundings...
The funny thing with you asking about this right now is I JUST finished off the COMPLETE makeover, by purchasing a new area rug as my birthday gift to myself, as this coming Sunday is my birthday.....

This living room makeover was effortless really...... but it seemed like a kind of energy flow needed for OOBE was focusing on manifestation instead.
I have no clue if I am right about this............I am probably WRONG, but it just seemed this way to me, and that was why I mentioned it before.

Thanks for asking me about this so I could have a chance to clarify myself.

Griffo......EVERYTHING I have read about OOBE is that having THC in your bloodstream hinders it.
Robert Monroe smoked cigarette's regularly however...so it can't be a SMOKING thing.....but, Mr Monroe had a copper pyramid capping his rooftop and he wondered if THIS was the impetus for his abilities.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

TRG, thanks for your reply and by the way: happy birthday

I've put a fair amount of effort into OOBE's (for the last month and a half) and now I'm at the point of: ok I know what the steps are, I'll be aware of them but if it happens it happens. And so I'm not too discouraged by the whole ordeal.

Regarding your living room, congrats. I've been continuously remodeling for the past few years and just completing our living room as well. It's a great feeling being in a house compliments you.

I have had similar experiences in a sort of change my reality type of scenario. I have had several ordeals in my life in which I felt stuck in a lose lose situation. But what seems to happen to me is that things work themselves out because of my active dream-state. I unconsciously let out all of my fears and worries into that state and go over scenarios over and over again until I find the best solution and that solution has always served me well in real-life. Many times my wife has complained to me about how much I talk in my sleep (sometimes very distressed or anger). It's important for me to elaborate that I conquered nightmares at a young age and they happen very rarely (once or twice a year) and what I'm talking about is very different.

The dreams I do have are very productive. A sort of focus group on a problem to find the best solution.

In taking in all of this knowledge, it has become aware to me that sometimes when people dream they are actually out of body. I feel that I ride that edge because the one OBE experience I can claim did occur during the middle of the night while sleeping.

Take care and keep us posted on your adventures!

Obsidience

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi rivergoddess. Great thread by the way. My first obe was a bit freaky years ago. I was in bed when I saw a tall dark figure standing at my bedroom door.

This figure scared the hell out of me. Then I began to hear voices. There would of been between 12 and 15 young, old, male and female all telling me to ‘get out, get out’ I replied back that I couldn’t as the black figure was blocking my way.

The voices then said think of your head. Next thing I knew my feet began to rise and suddenly I was out .I only got as far as the bedroom ceiling, but I knew that this black figure couldn’t get to me while I was in this state. I don’t know how long I was out; it might have been only a few minutes. When I came back the figure was gone.

My OBEs always happen involuntary. Last night my feet again were the first thing to get free. Then I was catapulted into a backwards summersault. Don’t get me wrong I love the sensation.

A question for you
Why is my getting out not the normal way?
ALL THE BEST IAMMONKEY

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

Originally posted by merryxmas

dextromethophan...its not a pill, and that wasn't what it was intended for. Found in most cough syrips...especially Robitussin.

Thanks but that's not it. This is a pill and it's definitely not DM.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Is it possible to have an unconcious obe as in occurring whilst you sleep?
As I have very weird dreams and sometimes awake with a jolt as if falling

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me if it is possible to have an OOBE and then visit a friend from the physical world who never had an OOBE, to pull her out of her body so she can join you? Is it possible? Is it dangerous?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by special

YES YES a million times YES........happens all the time to everybody.

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Can somebody tell me if it is possible to have an OOBE and then visit a friend from the physical world who never had an OOBE, to pull her out of her body so she can join you? Is it possible? Is it dangerous?

This is essentially what happened with me.....and all is well so far...so good.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by special

YES YES a million times YES........happens all the time to everybody.

Thankyou
& oh my! I must have obe many times,I am scared to sleep now I think,as go to places I'm not sure I like

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join