It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

The reason why you can’t fly at the moment is psychological, might sound strange, but it’s true. For instance, if you are flying along in the astral and a doubt crosses your mind about flying, you will start to plummet. Until you erase that doubt, and then you will gain altitude again. Things can also sometimes happen at a deeper level that you might not be aware of and cause this. Probably won’t last for long.

Sounds like you may be getting a bit disheartened in some ways. I hope not. Many people have to struggle very hard to be able to project like you can, and would love to do this just to know if it’s real. There are lots of things to do, depending on what you wish to learn or experience. Some general suggestions………. Ever wondered what it is like to walk on the Moon in the astral ? Mars ? To be flying into space while watching the earth getting smaller and smaller in the distance? There are people or beings that live in the part of the astral just beyond where we normally go, some of them quite amazing. There are also those from the regions "below", who are amazing for a very different reason. They can both be encountered. What happened before you were born into this life ? Try a retrospective as you are drifting into sleep. Go from the present moment gradually as far back as you can remember. See what happens. Ever wondered how the worlds so called sacred sites appear in the astral ? I used to think the astral was a lonely uneventful place too. What do you wish to learn ? Plan and experiment.

The meditation you are doing sounds helpful. You can experiment here too. Try the heart area, by concentrating on it this centre can temporarily become more active. It often seems to be the best and most helpful in many ways. Though neither are necessary.

Good luck, and happy travels.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Guys,

check this page here:
home.xtra.co.nz...

What you know about this?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Found the pdf in here.

www.med.wayne.edu...

Im almost completely feeling/understanding the etheric body.
Its a bless; its like being in a river of vibrating, radiant energy.

My fear is gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Robert, you've put some really impressive links up. It is funny how much people don't properly read some of the posts on this thread... I'm sure I've read the same answers a million times over on this thread!

Ok, so the thread that has got me gripped is this one

Trance OOBE

that you popped up on the thread.

It is b-b-b-brilliant! I've read several books, all of your links, I've probably been into the subject for a solid two years by now. I have to say that the link I have attached surpasses everything else. Something I have never actually tried is to RELAX and let stop attempting to 'not think' etc. I would often spend my nights attempting to OOBE only to either fall asleep or give up, what I now realise is you don't NEED to think about anything specific, as long as you keep your mind on a leash and ensure that you WANT TO PROJECT and you keep reminding yourself of WHERE YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE THERE now and again, it seems ok to let your mind wander...

Tonight I SHALL PROJECT, i am getting closer, I can feel it. Each dream brings me closer to understanding my challenge.

One time I scuba dived in a deep ocean at night, as my eyes hit the water all was black, before I had jumped I felt like I do now. But I survived the ocean darkness and it was the greatest experience ever. I shall also survive tonight and the fear will be overcome, and the experience...I'll get back to you on that one!

His name is RobertPaulsim

...And he gave me the link that will awaken my third eye! hahaha nice once dude!...Don't think I'm gonna be attempting to uncoil my kundalini just yet though!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
On a different note, did anyone check out the Robert Bruce books? what did people think? Personally i found them too much, they are MONSTER sized books and they have a brilliant amount of information, but I just found myself getting lost and confused trying to grasp onto a million different meditative techniques images which ultimately got me more and more wound up and further from being in a relaxed state.

I hope they worked for some people, can you let me know which techniques worked for you?

The book is REALLY good at waking you up to the possibility of a world just outside the physical. It was so good in fact I had a scary 'pop' like neo when he first enters the matrix.... granted I stayed up till 5am entranced in the book!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

Oh boy, thanks for posting... its an agony waiting for replies.
So far, heres what I got.

## I´ve read the online book of robert perterson:
www.beyondweird.com...
and this book was so well written that got me pumped up.

## I also investigated the use of audio programs to facilitate
meditation like this :
www.transparentcorp.com...

## one day later (10 nov) i tryed, with heavy use of
schumann resonance.... man, 20 mins later i was 'vibrating' and
to say the least i freaked out. Serious. I was asking for protect,
repeating and calling 'my guides'... i guess fear comes of not
understanding.

## that same day, i asked myself that something is wrong, because
the cube in the picture is NOT easy to see,

www.beyondweird.com...

but keep an hallucination fixed on your mind was nearly impossible. So i
went out research some more.

## i found donalds works and the whole thing got together. What i´ve
found out about is that the vibes i was getting was coming from my
etheric body... and so on... next time, I got the yellow brick lights, the
hypnagogic images but i couldnt manage, so i always went to sleep.

## The trance method is way more possible than the visualization - shame
that most books arent for those technichs... here is what don thinks of it:

Frankly, I can't imagine that this is very easy to do. Stepping into an
image in your mind's eye is a different process than stepping into a
hypnogogic image or pushing out of your body while in trance. I suspect
that very few people find it easy to literally step into their thoughts. Sure,
we all day-dream to some extent or another, but how many of us
physically feel ourselves in the day-dream? I know I do not. When I day-
dream, I am fully aware that I am making up a story in my mind, and my
kinesthetic sensations are firmly fixed here in the physical world. Yet, it
seems to me that this is what visualization methods entail; stepping into a
day-dream.

## I decided to do both things: dream journal and explore the trance.

## The new things i discovered: its HARD to remember a dream. For me
its like asking out for your brain and have a response 2 seconds later. So i gradually (7 days now) started to remember more and more.... but there
were no dream signs!!! my dreams were so ordinary, always going,
running, working something... althought I saw an UFO in my first dream, that was it... everything else was completely normal, so it was hard to
acchieve lucidity when you dont realize you are dreaming.

## This weekend i had more time to try, and i felt my etheric body with
no fear, i also kinda develop some new way of doing this: i stopped asking
for guides (if a meet one then i will ask, i think that is the correct way),
but when i felt my body tingling enough (15 mins relax) i said: 5,4,3,2,1... go! and then i felt the radiant energy rapidly increasing through my senses (2 or 3 times more stronger that when you recover from numbness for you to understand).... it was weird! my heart was racing
and i was trying to move, but all i´ve got was a minimum sense of deslocation.. then, 2 mins after, the thing slowed down...

## Im thinking that OOBE its like when a baby learns how to walk.

## The concept of radiant energy is the same of free energy, there is
sites that uses the etheric body to do amazing things.. im trying those 2.

PK, anyone?

[]´s

[edit on 17-11-2008 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Cool dude, I agree it's tough waiting for a response and sometimes you wont get one for days...

Its good to show the path you've trodden. I guess I started reading some Robert Anton Wilson books which really got me relaxed into thinking about OOBE's and other really cool veins of thought.

It was actually researching the CIA that got me into this stuff! I was looking into some of there alternative projects and found out a bit about the remote viewing topics. My friend lent me a disc which taught remote viewing, I was pretty comfortable with the possibility but it wasn't until I actually tried it out that things got interesting...To cut a long story out, it works.

I looked further into the stuff and ended up reading about OOBE's and about two years ago bought: Robert Bruce: Astral Dynamics

I tried out the techniques, read and re-read each chapter, tried very hard etc. but it didn't really happen. I had one REALLY SHORT oobe that lasted about 5 seconds and was INCREDIBLE and it gave me the confidence to believe it, I can't comprehend how REAL it was, I was THERE...very strange...

I read The Secret Of The Golden Flower which helped and then found a great book thanks to this topic a while back:
Journeys out of the body
which was brilliant and its practical techniques were pretty good, it is a really incredible book that you really should try and get, you'll love it!

But I read that link that you put up earlier and it really struck a chord for me, the language used described the problems I was/am having and I **CANT WAIT** to get to bed and try it. Anyway buddy, it sounds like we are both at a similar level and I think we can help each other and others can help us if we stick to this BRILLIANT THREAD! I look forward to your response and I hope that you find a book in there of interest.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thanks man, i will check those out.

Look at this guy here,

is this debunked or what?

I understand what he talks about, its how the etheric body merges with
everything.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I struggle to watch anything like this on youtube cos most of it is a load of crud, I have seen this dude before and thought it was pretty cool. you wanna be impressed...watch this!

John Chang - Qi Gong Maestro

just search for him and there is a bit out there. I believe this guy %100...although no doubt phage will read this post and debunk really well...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi all!

Just stopping in to ask y'all to do a line up for me:

Are any of ya'll a strawberry blonde, straight hair about down to the shoulders? Last night (really early this morning CST) I found myself in a dim place with lots of people wandering around. Sometimes they were crowding me asking about the light. One woman pushed through them and came up to me grabbing my arm. She held a small piece of paper in front of me and asked me to write my name and address on it. I was caught by surprise and pulled away going, "What?" She said she didn't know how long she would be there and to please write it down. I refused (stupid, I know, but I didn't know who this person was) and she took the paper back and wrote a message on it.

I won't say what the message was at this point, it would help identify the true person who I met there. I'm posting this here 'cause this is the only message board I discuss this subject sooooo I suspect it was one of you gals. Will the real co-traveler please step up? Thanks, ya'll,

STM

Edit to add: Her hair was a little longer than her shoulders.

[edit on 11/18/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lucky you! I've always wanted to meet up with someone in the astral plane, I think that we would end up just chatting about the world though and all its problems if they were anyone from ATS.

I had a strange but really nice lucid dream last night, all that happened was I chatted to a close friend I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Its really cool just seeing a friendly face that you haven't seen in a while, its even cooler seeing them in a dream because you start asking yourself deep questions as soon as you wake up...
ie. are they there with you, did you just project to their place? If you created them then....

By the time I had got to work this morning, she had emailed me!!! I didn't mention the dream...it might freak her out...tempting though.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Greens,

what was your trigger for lucidity? My dreams are always so
ordinary that i cant seem to have the "Hey! im dreaming" realization...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

the times it's happened to me have been when flying (onetime i was with a load of seagulls...it was really cool).

The other time has been when something scary or something a bit too much to handle has happend, then it almost feels like i figure out what is going on and i just roll with the script of the dream.

If it is a scary thing that has woken me up enough, it has been hard to get out of the situation and i gradually realise i'm in my bed, it's quite weird.
Sometimes I will feel like my girlfriends presence is near me in the dream, part of me knows she is asleep beside me and I think that will be a useful tool in awakening me.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey RobertPaulsim

I have been looking at this thread a bit, yous been at this for while. Question, have you read ( Art of Dreaming by Carlos ) the reason I ask is, I consider it a type of instruction manual.
I've been to fifth gate don't under stand what 6th & 7th are.
But it's easier to get into lucid dream or astral, that etheric, the reson I say this is that from my experience, to leave in to the etheric I was always wide awake. To go into the astral or lucid dream you can simlply go to sleep with the intention of waking up in lucid dream or astral.
And one of the release mechanisms, is to have no fear of death, get past that one you can pop right out.
The Tibetan monks teach if you have a dream of fire, you jump into the fire. The one thing Carlos was told is that he must be impeccable, help keep you out of trouble, you can lie to anyone but self, well you can try.
One of methods I use to go into lucid dream is to just walk right into it, when lay down to go to sleep. I use like Silva mind control relaxation, 3 2 1 or 10, 9, 8, down to 1 or 0. Then say prayer or mantra, then keeping my awareness I look for my stairs or door, sometimes it is really nice stairs sometimes there not that good. But I try and see stairs and my feet, and only go up or down ten steps at time, then start open doors or go up next flight of stairs, sometimes use elavator. But picture gets better and better until you are in lucid dream, from there you can try to go astral.
I've taught some guys how to go astral and they were so scared they cried real tears, just remember no fear.
I had one time I was fooling around,and I noticed a hoof was sticking out front under my bed, I just had to pull it out to see what it was, it was the devil. Well as soon as I started pulling, and I relized what I had a hold of, I was deluged with all this fear at once and I was tested, all I could do is keep pulling. When I had no fear there was nothing there, I won't take anything away from the devil though, he does have a very important job.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by googolplex]

[edit on 20-11-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
that was a pretty intense post there googleplex, to be honest, i'm not sure I understand how you get into the 'etheric', also. you wrote

The one thing Carlos was told is that he must be impeccable, help keep you out of trouble, you can lie to anyone but self, well you can try.

I kind of understand what you are saying, can you rephrase so i can be sure?

I'm glad you're sticking to this thread, it's a really good one and there are people at all stages of learning/understanding on this thread, I hope that you find / have found someone to chat with that is at a similar level of comprehension as yourself, it is so comforting discussing similar experiences with people at the same level as you.

I look forward to us discussing and learning together, would you mind u2u or posting a link for this 'Art of Dreaming by Carlos'.

You mentioned the Silva method, how has it worked out for you? I was tempted to spend some hard earned cash on some decent meditation / trance audio guides and books, the silva method looks interesting but the stuff ain't cheap so it'd be good to know that it's worth it.

another question for you if you don't mind googolplex; what is your technique for getting into an astral projection? the trance technique you seem to use sounds similar to my choice of method, when you are counting down do you go 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1? or just 10,9,10,9,10,9? I find if i go 1,2,1,2,1,2... that technique doesn't work for me, my favourite is counting 1-10 and then back to 1 again. which one works for you?

take care googolplex in ALL the planes!

TGG

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
new here, but.. i did it all the time when i was young, without trying. problem was i always thought it was just a dream, then right after i discovered what it was (started studying the paranormal, esp, etc.), i had a "jerk back" and haven't been able to do it since. that was about 18 years ago. if anyone knows why, i'd appreciate some help. i was never afraid, the "jerk back" was due to someone grabbing while i was "asleep".

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I have had one myself about 8 years ago, but I never made it out of the house. And I had no help from anyone, which would have been nice. the sound in your ears, I always referred to it as a loud humming sound. I wish to do it again, if you would let your adept know. I would like to try again. After the first time, actually not the first about the 3rd, I knew what it was so I tested it while out of body, I would try to turn on a light or lamp, and it won't work. I happened to me when I was a teenager 30 years ago but it just scared me then.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Seentomuch I sent you a u2u............I think your looking for me.

RobertP the links you are pasting and your willingness to so openly share on this thread is amazing......and I am being kept busy checking out and reading the links.....I am thrilled by your postings here.
GreensGoblin......I am riveted by the conversations you and Robert are having. You 2 seem so much farther along in this quest than I have gotten so far.....

Tundra I can't help you at all. Your requesting help on this thread could be answered by someone who might be able to help you, but I can not facilitate this. The knowledge of who could do that kind of thing is for the individual them self to divulge if they so choose. I will not point out who that may or may not be..... I am sorry.
I think if your truly interested in this, you will read this thread, and learn what is freely given & shared here.......as you read along you will learn the how and why I am not the one to help you in this manner.....

TheJink..........in the Robert Monroe books he describes being grabbed and forced on a few occasions. Then much later on as he has understood more fully what was taking place.....he learns that 'he' was actually grabbing himself, looking out for himself. Different aspects of himself at different levels of understanding were helping his much 'younger self' to not go places he shouldn't go, and he was actually policing himself in his own travels......from his younger perspective he was unable to realize it was himself helping himself....

googolplex.....I have also read THE ART OF DREAMING by Carlos Castaneda a few times......I see many lessons in that book toward this topic. Each of his books is a different lesson on the ladder of paranormal power and growth. He was an AMAZING writer with an astounding message to share. I was told by longer standing members of ATS that at one point the son of Mr Castaneda was a member of ATS way back when it was a much smaller community. I have no idea if that was really true or not.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yes the sound of electricty or like the ocean, coming in waves or that purple light you get in the third eye. I had one time was having problems getting back into my body, as I was like pushing down, the harder I pushed the more that purple ligth would push up. I was begining to freak out a little, and I heard a womans voice call my name, and I popped back in my body. What I noticed was I thought I was still on my back, but some how had rolled on side. I know sometimes, I will turn around and look at body to see what is doing.
I was wondering has anyone ever seen pink columns sticking up from the earth, they went up hundreds of miles and were all over the place. I could only see maybe ten or fifteen of them, but they dropped off with curve of earth.
Another thing is like your sheets blowing in wind is that like a time warp effect, because time is moving so fast, that what is subtle movement of sheet seems as a fast wind moving sheets. You know like close eyes for second and 2 hours have pasted?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Geez googo I see these pink collums of light with my physical eyes.
I see them as positive energy anchors coming AT this planet from out in the universe orchestrating a rise in this planets vibration.
I have not seen them during OOBE.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join