It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Actually we are all Aliens! Here's a scientific study which goes someway to proving it. Click Here!

Therefore we may all be:

Starpeople
Indigos
Crystals
Rainbow Children
Angels
etc.

And we may all come from:

Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I agree. There is a lyric that goes "Tilling my own grave to keep me level" Thats what I feel about my vices. I want to live healthy and natural but modern life intervenes.

Example: worked late, needed to get up early next day. Had no energy or time for a proper breakfast I have a cup of coffee to make it through the meeting.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Despite being a dead-ringer on 5/6 as I'm not aware if I have any supernatural powers greater than a strong intuition, how are these handled:

1. I LOVE Coffee. Alterra to be specific. So does my wife, a warm, loving, nurturing, intuitive, brilliant individual.

2. I LOVE Beer. Not alcohol, not Budweiser, mass produced brands, but rich, microbrew. So does my wife.

3. I've been eating less meat as my wife only eats chicken and seafood; so red meat has been cut drastically from my diet. I'm thinking about cutting it out altogether. I LOVE salmon, shrimp, and chicken.

4. There's another plant that my wife and I enjoy. Will remain un-named, but your intuition tells you what I mean.

Now what? I don't feel like the above things are hindering me at all. And why would they? This part confuses me; why you have to consume in a certain way...kind of seems like Old Testament Dogma to me.

Please explain. U2U is fine.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I agree in a sense. Some chemicals inhibit, others enhance. In my personal experience, it can go either way. For example, alcohol, in moderation will calm me down.....too much will occassionally increase my lucidity (with things of an ESP nature). Almost any other chemical will almost always enhance my lucidity, often to unwelcome levels.

I hope that makes sense because I had to tread very lightly in this post...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am, I am an alien, I tell people all the time and they never believe me,

I AM AN ALIEN

I have telepathic communication with aliens,

people don't believe that either.

They are here, they have always been here,and some of us are of their blood line.

GD

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's true. Some people were reincarnated on this planet with extraterrestrial souls, in order to help evolve the consciousness of humanity.

This isn't a joke or new age BS.

link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I know what you are saying. I can't say I have experienced that personally, but I have heard that some things can enhance lucidity although I did not see them mentioned among the things to avoid.
Meat, Caffeine, Alchohol or non organic food never made me more lucid.

link   

Originally posted by Welsh_Mulder
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Here's a scientific study which goes someway to proving it. Click Here!

From your linked article.

However scientists are still debating which of the building blocks of life originated here on planet Earth and which may have come from outer space.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm interested in why you believe that. I'm not trolling, I am open minded to the subject but cannot seem to make that step to make such a declaration. Can you describe what makes you feel this is true?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by Death_Kron
There are a variety of mental conditions, persona's and even psychological illnesses that could provoke someone to answer yes to any one of those questions.
[edit on 2/6/09 by Death_Kron]

True, and also to rebuke, close their mind, or consider such possibilities, so with that in mind which one of these psychological illnesses might you have, denial, for example?

First of all your making yourself look stupid, "denial" isn't a psychological illness - its a human psychological response when one cannot accept something as the truth because they are either uncomfortable with it or because they have other reasons not to want to accept it.

Secondly, what exactly am I in denial about? If you knew me or read any of my previous threads you will realise that I 100% believe in E.T.'s/UFO's and other intelligent life that exists outside this planet.

Thirdly forgive my ignorance because I haven't read all your posts, however I will not accept that just because someone might answer yes to said questions in the OP that they may be an alien.

It's actually a pretty laughable suggestion to be honest, surely by the nature of E.T.'s they would know thats who they were?

Take an interest in psychology my friend, I'm pretty sure if you asked anyone down the pub who had drank one too many they would answer yes to those questions...

If you want me to provide a full psychological explanation of why that is then let me know, I'll be happy to oblige.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I know what you've said is true, and its true for many.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is all just another ego trip to which the mind likes to attach, keeping oneself firmly grounded in day to day suffering.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I am, I am an alien, I tell people all the time and they never believe me,

I AM AN ALIEN

I have telepathic communication with aliens,

people don't believe that either.

They are here, they have always been here,and some of us are of their blood line.

GD

I believe you, Stormdancer777. You are not alone.

Many others like us are here as well. We all need to start spreading the word.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Is it? Or is that just what the masses are convinced of, seeing as the kind of closedmindedness that you exhibit here is a prime example of whats being embedded in everyones minds over the last century or so thanks to 'culture' - or rather, the distinct lack of it since everyone has been force fed crap.

Hey by publicy saying this stuff it is infact you and them that actually seperates yourselves from society.

And how can you call someone close mined when you dont even know what I believe in? nor have read many of my posts, nor know my interests. infact it is YOU who is closeminded as to judge a person on a single post.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Give it whatever name you like but i do think it is true that there are humans here with an alien soul so to speak. Yet another name for them is 'wanderers'

Read this e-book for more info i'd say: www.scribd.com...

And www.lawofone.info... is a nice one too.

No matter how you think of it, it's very nice reading and for some people it's a better answer than 'your crazy'

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You, you have info that i seek. I do not know why but you feel familiar. I would like more info and some sources. please help. I know what you are saying and understand. It might not be my fault or something that i can control. Please help. I would like a normal life. I want to be me or like everyone else but my thoughts are hard to handle and understand.

link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

I do not think everyone agrees that those things are a hinderance. I, for one, do not believe they are at all. I'm sure there are as many people on this side of the fence.

Now granted, I think most of us will agree that diet changes are a good idea. I have been eating much less meat. I'd like to be completely meat free but I'm just not there yet. Strangely, I have begun to feel more urgency with working on my diet. I've noticed a few other people mention this as well.

The important thing to remember is that although we all may have these common denominators, we are still completely different people. Therefore, our beliefs and preferences are going to vary significantly. All that matters is that we work for a common good and recognize the potential in eachother. The rest doesn't matter as far as I can see it

link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join