posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
Very interesting thread. Id like to say firstly that at a young age, my auntie(whose into a bit of new-age stuff) hinted to my mother that i was some
kind of 'indigo child'.
As a child i expressed, as you state, a lot of empathy, for instance i would become extremely upset if others at my nursery would do things to hurt
others-especially their mothers who showed them love. The actions were menial of course, but i do admit it was an unusual sense of sadness i felt if i
thought they may get hurt.
Without sounding completely arrogant and cringe worthy, id say that i don't relate with others YET truly. I'm not unpopular among groups, i'm just
in no way near myself, and as again you state, i frequently consume alcohol but deep down dislike it, and feel like i need no substance to really make
me experience things.
And this feeling of yearning for an unknown home is also present with me-
however with all of this and much more, i don't want to fall into a trap, being that the six questions;
1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.
2) You've always felt being very different from humans.
3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).
4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."
5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.
6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.
are vague, and possibly aimed to make people apply them to their lives, almost like cold reading?
that said, i do fit perfectly into all your explanations, and it greatly intrigues me. I constantly look into the night sky(as i'm sure thousands
do) and love music.
whats the diagnosis?
again thanks for the interesting thread