It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hey new member here!! I have been following ATS for a few months and have been very intrigued with some of topics and responses that I have read so far.

I'm 21, I make music, draw and paint (Very into the arts including Martial arts) and have been doing them since I can remember.

Ok now for my response to the OP and everyone else, I too have always been fascinated by the stars, Some nights especially the clearest when the stars are most visible I find it hard to take my attention away from them (if Im actually outside looking) like Im searching for something but have no idea what or why(Not Nibiru or planet x).

I don't want to make this long just wanted to say that I agree with all 6 points, I don't have any superpowers but I do have a strong sense of empathy to read and absorb emotions and sometimes thoughts from humans and animals but not thoughts with animals though, more emotions than thoughts as I'm not in control of it and it happens on it's own, my family is very spiritual and just found out recently that my little brother can see the dead.

My question to all (Starpeople, indigos,..etc or whoever believes) is that we all know the world is in very bad shape and headed down a very destructive path and very fast, if we have been put here to help "save the world" in a sense since we wouldn't be here for nothing, than what is everyone planning to do in their own lives here on earth to help create the "bigger picture" or "better world"?

Also is it just me or are human women more attracted to starpeople, or maybe the ones that are, are starpeople as well, just a thought

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
I guess, Mr. Mulder, I'm wondering about your source. Is your source Ms. Virtue?

No, not her. My source is a good friend of mine, a wise and good friend who wants to remain anonymous.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

You might want to check out this site: intjforum.com...

Most are sheeple.
Some falsely lead the sheeple.
Few are aware.
Fewer yet are aware and WATCH, not able to do more.
Even fewer are aware, WATCH, and can nudge.
Half of those do not want a good outcome.

link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by mystiq
People have to be very careful, and keep their wits about them. There is going to be a time, providing certain things happen, in which they may be gathered together. But there may be another group of people interested in who finding out who the starseeds are too, with far more nefarious reasons.

I love you mystiq, however harboring the fear vibration, although even based in reality, is a device that only creates a chink in the armor for them to use, and it is best something for us not to have in our psyche, as true as it is, since it lowers our vibration which is our defense.

I love you back! But its not fear to be cautious and careful. And I'm only going to bring up once that we don't want to be profiled by TPTB too much. I write a lot here, so I just do this to them:
More concerned with others.

link   
LOL! This lady is a Yuppie fake trying to make money off of people in crisis situations.

Although I do believe in us being from other planes and planets this person is full of it.

And her site is full of contradictions, if she was truly a star person then she would do her work at no cost and not have an R, or trademark on her ATP course. Another self promoting, self-centered, ego-centric Yuppie. lol!

Here is a woman trying to possibly justify an affair with a younger man.

www.angeltherapy.com...

4.Because their planets have different customs about family life, childbirth, reproduction, and sex, many star people don't contract to have earthly marriages or children.
They feel out-of-sync with the typical American romantic images, because this isn't their style. In addition, they know that family life would interfere with the lightwork that they contracted to do during their lifetime. Very often, female star persons fall in love with a much-younger man, who is a soul mate from their star group.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Realtruth]

link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
on terra infirma and I have no longing to leave. Does that make me unprogressed or underdeveloped as a being? I think not. But then that's what someone unprogressed or

If your sister loved someone who turned out to be a jerk and was in an abusive situation was was blind to how her divinity was eroded, would you show up and put all the problems on her, or would you try to assist in her rediscovering her divinity and self empowerment.

See how you took that role of being underdeveloped. That is how low you feel about yourself, is that your fault, nope, but is it true? Many think not. So instead of taking the hand to help you get back on track, just like many sisters who bite the helping hand who cares for them, you post this. It is a shame really.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I fit most of those. I am empathic but it comes and goes. I can feel what people are thinking not words but the emotion behind the words. Do you recommend me not drinking coffee anymore. Please i want more info. u2u me please. I need more answers i have to many questions. point me in the right direction.

My questions are why do i feel what others hide and why do i know things that i should not about people. what is my purpose what am i suppose to do. Why do i have the most energy and happiest when people are angry or mad around me and try to calm them down. and when people are calm i am a little irritated and worn out from them . is there something wrong with me?

[edit on 6/2/2009 by CrashGecko]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would just like to point out though, That I have never read or followed any of Doreen Virtue's work... It and she just doesn't work for me. I have not followed any one particular theory or person. The knowings I have come from within, and have been there since a child.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
LOL! This lady is a Yuppie fake trying to justify many things that have gone wrong in her life and trying to make money off of people in crisis situations.

Here is a woman trying to justify her affair with a younger man.

In your opinion.

Relationships suck anyway, that is why I give up on them, too hard in this world. Hell I love younger women, rock on, and if she was married who the heck cares, she was not my wife, it is not my relationship, I see no bombs being dropped, or little children tortured, or soldiers sticking their twang in some young mans terrorist mouth.

Look we need to pay attention to the big things here, like she is taking about, not who is putting their member inside who. And yes, I could care less who Mel Gibson got knocked up as well, I say good for him, he got the money, the kids were being a little agressive with their inheritance expectations, looks good on him. It the end, does not affect me. Now the end of the world, well that does.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is very common for those involved in this to not be happily married, or to struggle with relationships. I've talked and written to far too many and realized that many share that feature. The black pearl, from the pirates of the caribbean's, freedom, and fickleness are quite common features here, usually discovered through a bit of hardship. Its also very common to know from the time you're a child that you aren't from here, or that this wasn't necessary, and that you chose to be here. Usually quite a hard time adapting to the news, or any tragedies that occur, and an inability to accept that anyone could live like this, tolerate this, or sleep at night, in such a negative 3d world. I'm not even going to watch the video's recommended because they seem a little too cute for me. The issues are far deeper than that for most. Many remember civilization.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

In your opinion.

Relationships suck anyway, that is why I give up on them, too hard in this world. Hell I love younger women, rock on, and if she was married who the heck cares, she was not my wife,

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

In your opinion. My relationships don't, actually, so it seems to be your issue, and not a universal fact. And saying it's ok cuz she's not your wife is possibly not the most enlightented attitude to adopt. Good for you though for not falling for the hype and following your own path. Tis the only way to do it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
I fit most of those. I am empathic but it comes and goes. I can feel what people are thinking not words but the emotion behind the words. Do you recommend me not drinking coffee anymore. Please i want more info. u2u me please. I need more answers i have to many questions. point me in the right direction.

My questions are why do i feel what others hide and why do i know things that i should not about people. what is my purpose what am i suppose to do. Why do i have the most energy and happiest when people are angry or mad around me and try to calm them down. and when people are calm i am a little irritated and worn out from them . is there something wrong with me?

[edit on 6/2/2009 by CrashGecko]

CrashGecko Dear,

There is nothing wrong with you. You are just not human, like the rest of us Starpeople.
Coffee, alcohol, medicine, meat and non-organic food is not good for you. Try to keep a healthy diet.

Only you can know what your purpose is here. But Starpeople's main purpose is to spread positive vibration on this planet.

In order to find your purpose, you need to reject all negativity from your life (negative people, negative events, etc) and shield yourself. Do and say only positive things. Stay in positive energy. Don't be afraid.

I recommend that you read this book. It's a very good guidance to us Starpeople.

You are not alone, CrashGecko.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Let's do a little research together shall we, and see what Doreen is up to. And what is said on the Net about her.

People that take things at face value and do little background research are fooling themselves.

Doreen Virtue: Angel Therapy or a FRAUD's mental illness????

Always follow the money trail and what the motives and intentions are.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Anyone that knows they have 'something happening' inside of them doesn't have to listen to that (Virtue) woman at all. I've never heard of her until today and I have no interest in what she offers or has to say. It's easy to tell by her photo that she is more than likely FALSE (look at the eyes). In any case, that holds no bearing on what the rest of us were saying. I think the OP was simply using those videos as a reference point for people who may be unfamiliar with the phenomena. For hyper-sensitives (as I refer to it), it doesn't matter what any individual really has to say on the subject. It's something within.

link   
While I used to feel that way when I was younger I've experienced something that changed my life.

I refuse to believe that I am special or different for that matter. I am not waitting for anything, not for UFO's not for saviour (-s) or any brother or sisters from space. There is no point in debating what I am or what I might be.

I've learned to be myself and just being myself makes me happy. And the more happy I am the more happy my closest environment becomes. Poeple are slowely starting to live like they want to, not how others tell them to.

So... if you think you're an Indigo child - feel free to. If it makes you happy. But the truth is - nobody is more special than anyone else. Nor aliens, nor hyperdimentional beings. It's a lie or an illusion if you prefer.

In my humble opinion, which has been evolving for quite some time, I think that if you think you're an indigo child, you're not digging up your alien heritage. You've lift the veil. Don't let it close down again.

link   
Perhaps I am just a person suffering from some sort of psychological illness, but I am not comfortable in this world.

Deep inside of me I know that I have to endure this, but at this stage I do not know why. I take my "burden" with a smile. But this place called earth is the most superficial / false / violent / ..... / ..... place and I do not feel comfortable here. I am not compatible with the majority of other human beings, but endure them. I do not see myself as better than any other creature on earth, but I classify myself as absolutely different. I hate materialistic things and especially money. I have never been without money and consider myself as financially in "an above average" position, but in the process I feel like a "whore". Sorry for this, but I feel like selling my sole for money.

My DNA might be 100% of this world, but my soul is not comfortable with this place. I am longing to go home....., wherever that might be. I am not a religious person - in any event I feel religions are man-made, but I am a spiritual person and this 70 years on earth is just a fraction of my existence.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
And saying it's ok cuz she's not your wife is possibly not the most enlightented attitude to

Please explain. So you are suggesting I should have a judgmental attitude? And yes, for me, and since I was not singling out one person, it is generally a statement. Oh my path, yes, what is that path of mine......

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

Meditation is the first step to helping you on your path. With time and inner focus you will slowly start to awaken even more to who you are. there are times this will make you feel sad and even more alone, but your strength and will, will override that. There is nothing that can just show you what you are meant to do.. but you will know it instictively, although you may not realize you are carrying out your tasks until after they have been done. Many times you do these things to awaken others unconsciously. It will just be something that you do naturally..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

ha ha ha, have to agree with you on this one m0r1arty!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Welsh_Mulder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
on terra infirma and I have no longing to leave. Does that make me unprogressed or underdeveloped as a being? I think not. But then that's what someone unprogressed or

If your sister loved someone who turned out to be a jerk and was in an abusive situation was was blind to how her divinity was eroded, would you show up and put all the problems on her, or would you try to assist in her rediscovering her divinity and self empowerment.

See how you took that role of being underdeveloped. That is how low you feel about yourself, is that your fault, nope, but is it true? Many think not. So instead of taking the hand to help you get back on track, just like many sisters who bite the helping hand who cares for them, you post this. It is a shame really.

Nice meeting you too Orb. I suspect the answer to my humor question for you was no. That I am at times self-effacing while interjecting into situations I am interested in but not well versed, guilty! You will just have to take my word that I don't feel low about myself. Thank you for thinking of me. My apologies.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join