It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

It sounds to me like you are speaking of an ideal rather than a reality. Human is a classification based on genetic and biological information. You are indeed a human. You may not act, think or feel as many other humans do, perhaps even the majority of humans, but that doesn't make you not of this earth. Do you agree this is a large jump to a rather unlikley (but not improbable) conclusion?

I think the skeptics on this board require more about what exactly makes you feel different. Fill in the gaps between your feelings of alienation and describe why you feel like you are from another planet. Please.

link   
I guess it's whatever you personally believe, but the evidence you provided is certainly not enough to convince even a moderate skeptic. I mean... you feel you don't belong, so you're an alien from another planet who wants to go home?

Personally, I don't buy it (and you'll say that doesn't matter to you), but I guess it's the point of a discussion board to post your own opinion right?

link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
First of all your making yourself look stupid, "denial" isn't a psychological illness - its a human psychological response when one cannot accept something as the truth because they are either uncomfortable with it or because they have other reasons not to want to accept it.

Hey, I will take your definition of that, and thank you for making my point for me on multiple levels.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Scizophrenia can be genetic.

I'm not saying this too seem like a smart a**, I'm being extremely serious in this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm a big skeptic when it comes to this new age stuff although I truly believe I'm an Indigo.

I did have this one strange occurrence about six months ago or so. I was watching a movie with friends and had smoked for the 1st time in a few weeks. My mind was racing not being entertained by the movie, it felt too slow to me. Then a voice suddenly said, you are alien. It freaked me out to say the least. I havent told anyone about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thread like this one always put a smile on my face.
I have been called sheeple so many time by so many people in this thread, yet, these same people are the one who first jumped on the band-wagon without hesitation.
Who's the sheeple now?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
How about the fact that I can function quite well with less than half the blood that a normal human being has, on a regular basis and remain very active with no side effects?

Average human female has 3.3 litres of blood (5.8 pints)

Average human male has 5.2 litres of blood (9.1 pints)

You being capable of functioning quite well with less than half of it puts you in the Haemorrhage V Class and means you are virtually braindead.

Which proves my point, and yours, I suppose.

Perhaps help humanity out by letting doctors study you.

I mean doctors of physical medicine - not psychiatric.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i stroongly identify with all the qualities outlines by the OP... but common. This is human nature. questioning our existance, feeling isolated, the lack of a 'center'. I have always known that im not like other people... i look at the way my family reacts to situations and how people deal with life and i think to myself how needlessly complicated they make everything seem when really its all so straight forward. These are qualities of an open minded, free spiritid person who has managed to raise themselves with a quality of self-awareness. im not saying that perhaps some of our souls are not native to this world... but is any soul really native to a hunk of rock flying through an endless void. we all find homage within ourselves and identify with the world in differernt ways... some of us are just see things on a grander scale.

if it is true though.... then it would prove a nice neat explenation to a feeling that millons or billions of people im sure experiance constantly

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

I dont think he's convincing a skeptic here. This thread is touches on a topic many are already quite aware themselves. Its written to those who are exploring this idea, not trying to convince someone who isn't. Because this kind of knowledge is definitely subjective.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All you naysayers and "proof" hounds...go away! Nowhere did this OP say he had proof. I personally thought it was a very interesting "idea" or interpretation...not truth, but if you are so miserable you have to come in and rain on the parade, by all means sit down and have some coolaid. I made this batch just for you. sip it, enjoy it, soon enough you will see the light.

we are either created by GOD or our souls are reincarnated or we are just a lucky concuction of primordial goo. but we cant have alien souls because you said so...hmmm, thanks for ruining all the fun

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Please don't let this get to you. It's not your responsibility to make a believer of anyone, nor do you need to defend or explain yourself. While it is unpleasant (and kind of sad), many people can only see what is in their realm. As we all know, this kind of 'weirdness' isn't easy to accept. It's especially not easy to live the way we do.

I think a few people in this thread are suffering fromt the misconception that we believe we are 'special' (in a hoyti toyti way
). Let me clarify that is not the case. In fact, many of our lives have been extremely difficult. Personally, more often than not, the things that I experience are unwelcome. Some of us live in a perpetual state of anxiety. We are certainly not trying to 'puff' ourselves up, just trying to find some peace in eachother as like-minded individuals on the same path.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Despite being a dead-ringer on 5/6 as I'm not aware if I have any supernatural powers greater than a strong intuition, how are these handled:

1. I LOVE Coffee. Alterra to be specific. So does my wife, a warm, loving, nurturing, intuitive, brilliant individual.

2. I LOVE Beer. Not alcohol, not Budweiser, mass produced brands, but rich, microbrew. So does my wife.

3. I've been eating less meat as my wife only eats chicken and seafood; so red meat has been cut drastically from my diet. I'm thinking about cutting it out altogether. I LOVE salmon, shrimp, and chicken.

4. There's another plant that my wife and I enjoy. Will remain un-named, but your intuition tells you what I mean.

Now what? I don't feel like the above things are hindering me at all. And why would they? This part confuses me; why you have to consume in a certain way...kind of seems like Old Testament Dogma to me.

Please explain. U2U is fine.

I do a few of those things as well, and if the acceptance of them is good for you there is no problem. However It think the point was if you wanted to optimize your connection to source, they might hinder you.

Example, alcohol is a poison, it must be processed our of your system. Caffine, well I like my cup of day, most likely the sugar is the real problem there. And the other stuff, well it is known to kill brain cells, not many, but there is side effects. Not saying I have never done it, but however having had one stroke in my life is the reason I no longer do it, and I will do no other drug. There is that 1/1000 bad trip, that when you get it, you might be on the hook for some help for a while. So not worth the risk to me personally.

However these things do in a way erode the body. If the body is divine, it does erode that divinity. Am I saying it is wrong? Of course not, just recognize it for what it is and suck it up. But for some star seeds alcohol is deadly.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

1) It started out as a feeling. Now i know i'm not from this planet. 2 of my closest friends say I'm the 7th. The 7th what? I don't know they don't want to tell me right now. i also don't even know how to begin searching for it.

2) Yes very different.

3)Yep but i think i have a pretty good idea where i from. I'm very attracted to Orion for some odd reason. When i look at the night sky its the first place i look and when i do my heart starts racing, and i feel energetic.

4)Actually i don't ask that anymore i don't really care for humans. But i have an uncontrollable urge to try and help them anyway, but i don't know why anymore.

5)Yep.

6)Yes i think so. I feel sorry for people, i feel what other people feel, and i can hear most thoughts of people with in a certain distance from me or so it seems. It drives me nuts though cuz ill be trying to think about something and all of the sudden some weird random thought will pop in my head and I'm like why the hell did i think that, it has nothing to do with me. i also have a very weird imagination. When i draw its always symbolic, sometimes i don't even know what half the stuff means when i draw it, i just draw what my minds eye sees. When its done it looks like my brain puked on the paper. It looks good but very abstract and symbolic...One pic i drew in particular is very strange though, it was a vision that popped in my head one night. Its of a tall grey with black angelic looking wings and a pyramid in the background. Don't know why i had to draw it, but i did...Oh yeah and i was diagnosed with ADHD in kindergarten, never had any meds for it till now(29yr.), why did they wait so long to do anything about it, it pisses me off. I always see blue flashes in my left eye and white flashes in my right eye and i have chronic migraines(i use natural med for that)...

PEACE!!!

link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by bloodline

How about the fact that my normal body temperature is always about 2 degrees below the average human beings?
How about the fact that I can function quite well with less than half the blood that a normal human being has, on a regular basis and remain very active with no side effects?
How about the fact that I have had paranormal events happening quite regularly to me all my life to the point that I don't even pay much attention to them anymore?
How about the fact that I have seen more than 6 UFO's in my life so far.
I won't even begin to go into all of my psychic experiences. They are too numerous to count.

Ah why am I wasting my time? Oh ya.. because maybe just maybe.. you might understand that some people are not this way by choice. It is not an easy life being different. It does not make us happy. But helping others is something we are compelled to do.

Keep insulting and flaming. I will keep being who I am whether you accept it as a reality or not.

Oh wow... Way to use that super empathy. I take from your post and your reaction that this is the alien reaction to when you disagree with someone and are triggered into a response as if the post is about you, when it isn't. Seems awfully like the human reaction to me.

I don't care to discuss your personal beliefs on whether or not "have had paranormal events happening quite regularly", or if you've "seen more than 6 UFO's", or even if you have "psychic experiences".

Originally posted by NephraTariAh why am I wasting my time? Oh ya.. because maybe just maybe.. you might understand that some people are not this way by choice. It is not an easy life being different. It does not make us happy. But helping others is something we are compelled to do.

I'm sure it's not easy being different. Life isn't easy for anyone on this planet. Your experience with life not being easy is not unique. I'm sure to some people your life might look incredibly easy. Thanks for 'helping' in this thread by the way.

Please explain your avatar to me.

link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
I'm a big skeptic when it comes to this new age stuff although I truly believe I'm an Indigo.

Welcome to the club
You are not alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
reply to post by mystiq

Scizophrenia can be genetic.

I'm not saying this too seem like a smart a**, I'm being extremely serious in this thread.

Of course it can be genetic. However, even if two people in the same family had it, they would not both share a delusion (ie. a siting, or missing time.) Unless psi, multidimensional reality, and many other interesting metaphysical things are true, they'd each be having their own individual fantasies, now wouldn't they? Two people share a siting or experience, its not a delusion.

Edit to add: an example would be one of my family and a work partner driving truck for a farmers market, seeing a ufo dart behind a cloud. A few seconds later it darts out and angles off. Those few seconds were a 2 hour missing time episode for BOTH OF THEM, and the truck was two hours ahead on the road, a route they were very familiar with.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welsh_Mulder
Totally agree with you Death_Kron, I think this thread could be harmful to those who are in a mentally delicate position. Some members of society feel they want to be different to the rest even though we are all actually the same.

If this thread harmed someone, best take their TV away from them. Cause that will kill them, especially that Fox News with all those things scrolling on the screen, now that is a psychedellic experience.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
sure even the rest of us humans feel the same.
Just my 2 pennies worth...

Rest, minus one at least. Count me out on that one..... :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join