It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Adrifter

How is knowing your soul is from a different world the same as believing in a god?
I worship nothing. Your logic makes no sense.

How does one know their soul is from a different world, or even know if they have a soul..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

How is knowing your soul is from a different world the same as believing in a god?
I worship nothing. Your logic makes no sense.

How does one know their soul is from a different world, or even know if they have a soul..

It makes then who they are. Its been written about for a long time now YOU SHOUld already know this answer. two sides good and bad.. You getta try to do good in my opinion but do as you wish just hate to see anyone die young...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
it doubled..

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
xtrozero,

Look WITHIN yourself and you will know.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not true. I gained respect for you. I do not count that as nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
LOL
- I worked in the metaphysical publishing industry. You don't have to tell me. Deepak has a great aura about him - and Doreen Virtue - you really do feel lighter then air in her presence - just like an angel. They may both be charlatans - but you sure feel good sharing their energy.

HOWEVER - I personally have had experiences since birth - - so as I say: "I Trust ME" - and only ME.

The living without food does come from very ancient Eastern philosophy - - long before this guy took his first breath. He may be an advocate - but he didn't start it.

Probably he just found something to scam people with.

I think Deepak is authentic, but Doreen Virtue has always rubbed me the wrong way. Don't know why. I guess part of it is she seems very controlling. Being like an indigo in that respect, it gets my hackles up when someone tries.
I would suspect she used to be an elf as well. It fits with the elder race mentality of 'oh light and love and sweetness are all the answers you need, and I know best. Covert message: 'so unless you are some obviously weak and lower life form, you will do it.'

I however see that making enlightenment is going to take a balance of self awareness/love and connect and caring for others. If you only focus on 'caring for others' it is called co-depencency; Personal growth work is so much more important than trying to pretend you are all about just rising above the human 'less evolved' side of yourself and loving everybody.

If you understand that the NWO has always tried to de-tooth the human race by forcing or tricking us into believing anger is bad, you can easily see how they have their sticky dirty little fingers in the metaphysical 'industry' as well as every major religion in the world. Of course anger is 'bad'---for them! It makes us much harder to manipulate and control without us challenging them and righteously defending ourselves to the point of violence, if need be.

In truth, Anger isn't at all bad. It is one of the most powerful (and of course dangerous when misused) of human emotions and a very real asset when someone is trying to hurt you. My hint to people is if you feel anger, don't suppress it. Allow it to be with you and look/feel for what is causing it. I am not saying go shoot someone if they piss you off, though. I am saying honor your anger as the protective emotion it is. Usually you will see how it is warning you that someone is trying to use, abuse, or manipulate you for *their* own good, not yours.

And because that emotion is just really information, at that point, you can stop buying in to what that other person is doing, and walk away; anger honored, abusive situation avoided.

See, that kind of re-frame would shoot the whole NWO plan in the foot. You would stop being manipulated by their guilt tripping and shaming and take ownership of your full emotional field, and stop allowing them to abuse and control you in the name of 'god/allah/jesus/fill in the blank here'.
And really that is about trusting only yourself AND honoring your full vibrant self. A key prerequisite for making physical enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

That is hard to explain. You just KNOW. It is like for years you question something and then one day you just know the answer. You don't know how you know it or why, you just do. And there it is. and there is no doubt left in your mind. You accept it and move on to the next question.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Well the bottom line is neither each side is right or wrong and and far as the balance well i am bleeding over here yet with the way I was born i can take it.. Check your list... I will remain in this disdain thou, I wont falicatite myself to believing such an ill fate for our human state...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That is hard to explain. You just KNOW. It is like for years you question something and then one day you just know the answer. You don't know how you know it or why, you just do. And there it is. and there is no doubt left in your mind. You accept it and move on to the next question.

Well knowing and having faith are two different things. You my friend have faith in your beliefs, and when you die then you might know…

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
xtrozero,

Look WITHIN yourself and you will know.

Sounds like Yoda said this....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
It makes then who they are. Its been written about for a long time now YOU SHOUld already know this answer. two sides good and bad.. You getta try to do good in my opinion but do as you wish just hate to see anyone die young...

I would love to reply to your post, but I havn't a clue to what you just said....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I said keep being the question...

Until next time...

represent hero..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes - I would, my lack of theological belief leads me to believe those of fatih are mentally ill. However, the point I was getting at was that it would be wrong to encourage someone with mental illness in their delusions and that if this happens inadvertently it's still a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Well knowing and having faith are two different things. You my friend have faith in your beliefs, and when you die then you might know…

They are different things, and you are in no position to declare which she has, because you do not know, only she does. She says she knows.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Xtrozero:

Theres another thread I gave a link to on page 41, that is about the journey of soul, or his nde. Many in my family and even a few of my good friends, have experienced ndes. I had a close encounter that way myself, without leaving body, but when I was very sick, the air shimmered and parted and almost could see through like a window, though indistinct. And I was given a choice, twice, over 2 days, as to whether I wished to stay or come.

Aside from this, others simply know through their inner sense, their experiences, often with ets, or oobes, or visions in mediations, or from loved ones who have departed. Many who are aware of being et souls, are made so by contact in real or dream/mediation time with those of their soul grouping family, and some feel strongly as though watched over. My friend has shared that for a long time, in addition he has much missing time, and has woken up with numerous wounds. Usually when you are contacted by nordics, greys have some rights to dna too! Most people don't get that part. I usually point this out to people.

They seem to share you!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

This thread is all about theology..

it has biblical reproaches all over it,,

Its just disguised as Alien intervention....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter

I said keep being the question...

Until next time...

represent hero..

Ok it is all clear now THANKS!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Possibly, I tend to agree with you - "without god man would need to invent him" and it seems to follow through here that these people are creating their own faith - and y'know kudos, there are good intentions there, peace, understanding etc - it just irks me when people can't just do it because they feel it's the right thing to do (even in a harsh world), there needs to be some kind of mythology behind it.

In some of the prior posts there are mentions of different alien races being "evil" or "good" - is that not just another form of racism?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

its all yours thanks for volunteering...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Yes - I would, my lack of theological belief leads me to believe those of faith are mentally ill. However, the point I was getting at was that it would be wrong to encourage someone with mental illness in their delusions and that if this happens inadvertently it's still a bad idea.

Well - I don't have any theology belief either.

But - people who are having problems coping with this world - - need something to believe in. Something to make them believe it is worth it and has a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join