It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
sad when romanticism has been replaced with ufology.. Searching for substance in life.. Chivalry was a substance yet it has been drained by the parasites on common site.. Money boys and girls.. Money....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by NephraTari

I wasn't saying good deeds are wrong - that's bending what I said, which doesn't seem to be in the spirit of good intentions. What if you had someone that you believed to be a starseed and you helped and guided them and it turned out all along that they were just mentally ill?

How is it any different then leading them to any organized faith based belief?

It isn't.

Do you also question those who bring the bible and the "word of god" to the mentally ill?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Describing yourself as not human would be looking
away from the problems that the world has done.

Our problems were made by us and they will be solved by us, not aliens.
Denying your species is like denying your soul. If you were reincarnated then
you are a human now and so shall it remain.

Let me say this simply so that I never have to argue these points again because regurgitating the same arguments never works. It didnt work for Caesar, Mccain, the hemp lobby, the azteks, or the Nazis. So here it is:

1) we are doing anything but looking away from the worlds problems. We want to change the problems into solutions, not with words or war, but with the will that a living soul contains. This is nothing but peaceful discourse.
2) The original concept of reincarnation dating back before the Gilgamesh epic and the Baga Vadgita states that any living vessel is up for carrying souls. That means plants, worms, dogs, dragons, and people. The western version is the one that thinks we just come back as people. Thats just not how it works.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The word of God, has over two thousands years of respect..

to be compared to this thread would be a sacrifice.. The men and women that died before us to have it available.. No where close to comparison to a idea your alien..

Without the bible we would all be living like Romans..

IF we did not kill ourselves yet of course..

Just saying if your ancestors did not fear god,

you would more then likely not be in a position to think you were alien...

You would not exist!

Thank Big G..

enough of this thread

You prob. would not be breathing if it was not for God..

Feel free to hate if you wish..

Their is your answer...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Lets not take this off topic into a religious debate please. That is not the subject.
I am amazed at the fact that in a discussion about compassion I have been made a foe by people.
I find that very telling.

Lets get back to the topic of this thread shall we?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Could some people on Earth be aliens from Mars? It sounds crazy but I just watched this video and it says there is a population of 600,000,000 (six hundred million) aliens on Mars. These aliens look like us.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe the 600 million on Mars are earth aliens from our past.

I am not very disturbed by the OP so I guess I’m just a boring human, but I also suspect that many do not like being a boring human too and so they will jump at a chance to think they are special…whether its being “Indigo” etc or even an alien….

Cults use this all the time in telling people they are special, so do many religious orgs. As humans we even filter out many things subconsciously and only see and hear what fits our desires. I can tell you your horoscope and say 10 different things and you will only focus on a few of them that fits you, and then say WOW that is so right on true when in fact 80% to 90% of the reading was a total miss.

As much as I hope like many of you that we are all special or at least the human race is special, I think in the end we are as special as our distant ape cousins are, which is not very.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

nope I answered the thread..

your reproach is noted and respected yet your belief is no different then religions before..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
there is one difference between what we are suggesting here and religion. There is no submitting. what i mean by that is there is no giving up freewill or paying alms so that missionaries can be sent to china or africa or wherever to subjugate people under the same umbrella of singular thought.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

That is why I think it is a really good idea to figure out what kind of alien you might have been. I bet you would find it explains a lot about your basic life stance and underlying belief system.

Yes - but just like here on earth - not every entity is of the same nature - just because they come from the same civilization.

Say you come from a benevolent peaceful society. There are still individual traits - such as jealousy - envy - lazy - ambitious - - and maybe even some nefarious. If you have any of those - you need to keep them in check.

I've also noticed a type of "arrogance/superiority" - - because in reality they are. Its something that needs to be toned down.

I do agree. So part of what you would be able to detect, by finding out what species you were previously, is exactly that kind of thing. You discover what the basic underlying 'spirit values are, and how you need to adapt yours to fit the human life you are living, instead of living on the auto-pilot 'spirit' value assumptions. But also what I see in the racial/collective unconscious is that most species don't have such a huge spread of behavior/beliefs. No other species is capable of having a Stalin AND a Mother Theresa. The human species is quite unique like that, and in many other ways as well.

For example, the tall skinny blue people; they are from a very harsh world and are predators to boot. So not only do they not like strangers (possible competitors for food) but also any weakness like mercy and kindness (in their opinion the stuff of 'freeloaders'), would be tolerated since it often meant the whole family 'clan' would suffer bad consequences, like running out of water or food; not being able to travel quickly to get to new food/water sources or away from attacking enemy clans. Also if you felt sorry for every little bunny or other prey you killed, it would be difficult to kill enough of them to survive, eh?

War is natural to them; using others by exploiting their weaknesses a sign of superiority in their species. They very much are proponents of 'survival of the fittest'. So when they show up as humans, they tend to gravitate to harsh environments (Arabian desert mostly) where that kind of belief can still feel 'true', and where similar conditions allow similar beliefs about compassion and such.

In human bodies though, such extremism isn't really necessary and there is a very real place for kindness and mercy. Hence if they knew their origins and wanted to improve their quality of 'existence' here, they would know they needed to get past the ideas that mercy and kindness are 'weaknesses'; instead work to see that such behavior actually is a strength for them as humans. Being a ex-predator myself, I can understand. Those are changes I have had to work on, too.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How is knowing your soul is from a different world the same as believing in a god?
I worship nothing. Your logic makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey folks we all at this moment occupy a space in time,they occupy a time in space they can just flit in and out of our time.
Seriously maybe all might actually get revealed by the aliens when they decide to make contact?. They will tell each of us if we are connected to them or not.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Taxi4Time]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

yet I am sure your ancestors believed in God.. I am sure your making them proud one way or anther.. Yet this thread sounds no different then any other religion... You are awake... Are you? Can you deny that action to help your present existence? What you do with it is your own,, No disrespect to the site I am curious..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Many do believe very strongly in Creator/God, or Source, however, the Judiac religion and its two major offsprings, do not depict the reality of our journey.
Far too many people have experienced, are experiencing, and even sharing the real experiential knowledge of their journey, and are finding others with ever so much more to add to their understanding.

Thankfully, the Creator has set up a journey were souls evolve, and recover from negative journeys as well, and add all of their knowledge to the whole, rather than a fascist jealous Creator who depopulates planets, orders women and children captured in war to be murdered, lest they pollute the faith, and demands sacrifice. Many know this never was a true depiction of God. In fact, it seems to come from renegade ets mainly and the controlling bloodlines. Hmmm.....

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes my physical ancestors believed in a god. Religion is form of rule. Rules and a being to worship who controls the masses.

Starseeds only help those who want help and are free to do whatever they choose. They made a conscious choice to come here and help out but they have the ability to live out this incarnation in any way they see fit. They are not bound to help people it is a conscious and free will choice that they make and they can choose a different path anytime they wish. It will not change what they are..

I do not see the correlation to religion. If you do not do as a religion asks you to, you fall out of grace with that religion and are outcast until you apologize and agree to do what your told again.

Vastly different. I can't see any similarities at all.

Thats like saying people who are born in new zealand but choose to live in africa to help starving children are a religion.

It's silly and inaccurate.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

well thats where we believe differently.. I hope you do not dislike me for that.. Some are not brave enough to ask the question..
I just don't agree call me old fashion like your ancestors... Thank you for not trying to hurt me..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

NO I don't hold it against you at all. People do not have to agree on everything, if everyone agreed on everything the world would be a boring place and there would be nothing to gain from discussions

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Spooky Fox Mulder:

For we are all one and interconnected!) I do not want anything like this to ever happen again!

We won't let it happen, Mystiq. We are united now.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by nastalgik

You dont get a mention because none of us are destroyers, least of all you. I think you might have seen transformers too many times. Also, on a side note, destruction of planets is not exactly useful to anyone involved. Try arts and crafts or something

It was sarcasm which you apparently failed to detect. And I haven't watched either of the Transformer movies. It's from Starcraft...completely different
Also on a side note what about Greys? Or is the list limited to "peaceful" races?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by nastalgik]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

we gained nothing dear.. just came closer to a balance.. If anything..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Thank you Mulder!

Is it possible that negative souls are also out side Earth?
How are Human Souls?
Are they here to do the opposite than us?
Is that their job?

SNC.

You are welcome, SNC.

As long as you can find positive and negative humans, you will find positive and negative extra terrestrials.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join