It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
PIEINTHESKY, I couldn't reply on U2U because I dont have enough, posts.
But thats great to hear.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well then understand that in my 50 years I have not seen anything out of the norm, nor have I had a trusted friend tell me anything out of the norm. I have traveled to over 75 countries and even Antarctica never seeing anything unusual. I have spent 10,000 hours flying in the air without a single event. I have had many family members pass away without a single event. It is not that I’m not open minded for I would love for something to happen or something to see, but it has been 100% nothing. I have also have held a TS clearance and been a part of programs that very few would know about, but once again no NWO, or secret underground bases, unless something along the lines of a nuclear storage facility in the mountains, but even with this still very average. I’m also an amateur astronomer and been a part of astronomer groups were none have seen anything at all out of the norm.

I’m not really denying that there isn’t anything out there just denying that people “know” things for a fact…

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Not sure what you're talking about in the least. Demonology and ufology are two different things, as ufology relates to sentient beings, some many years ahead of us in technology. And they are also stationed and living here, various races and species. Mars itself had many different species, but the tall blonds settled in lemuria, and when that continent fell, remants suvived in Australia in North America and under the ground in Telos, and various locations. So thats another mystery.

Since I was 4 and saw a grey, my family has been adbucted by both greys/nordics, though so far only I and my son remember some of it. But the others have lots of indications, sitings, even missing time.

Its not judgmental to say that its normal for all sentient beings to love children.
Love and wisdom are not species oriented but the goals of all forms. And all are one.

Demons are aliens. They don't however have space ships; they are brought here thru a 'portal'-type opening by the NWO bunch. So I can say with some authority that indeed, there isn't any difference alien-wise between elves and demons. Both aren't from this world, and both travel via energy means for the most part. And like the reptile people, demons are sentient. Not all that bright, but still quite sentient. And proof positive that not all life forms aspire to love and wisdom, and well, they do love children, but only well roasted.

But for sure "love and wisdom" is a goal of the elves and for them it is 'normal' to love children. But it isn't a universal norm, like what they (and you?) want us to believe. And yah, it is a bit judgmental to imply that any race that doesn't ascribe to that set of elven beliefs obviously isn't a good or worthy race, eh?

The still authentic elves, btw, are the 'nordic' aliens; they also run under the guise of 'arch angels'. Most of northern europe is ex-elves and ex-elder races like fairies, unicorns, sylphs, gnomes--even a lot of the whales and dophins were brought here from other elven worlds. So they keep a closer eye on those with elder race spirit origins, and do what they are allowed to protect both America and Northern Europe.

So if your family has had trouble with them abducting you, probably that is why. They are definitely trying to figure out some way to get their ex-elven spirits back into elven bodies without traumatizing them, before we make enlightenment. That is why the greys are around too. They are the ones who created the soul capturing/storing orbs and are working for the elves on that project.

Some of the elder race species, like the lesser elves and the fairies, were in service to the elves though. Now any species that lived with and worked for or even lived near the elves learned mighty quick to keep their heads down and their attitude 'obedient'. What I clearly see is if you didn't agree with the elves, they had a bad habit of zapping you to ash. So heck yah, 'love and wisdom' 'love the kiddies' that kind of airy-fairy (no wonder we call it airy fairy, eh?? *lol*) mumbo jumbo were repeated by many not so believing aliens species primarily as a mantra of protection.

Again, this is the kind of thing knowing your spirit origins helps with. If you, as a subservient species member, learned the only way to 'enlightenment' was thru the elven propoganda (which btw won't work either--they don't want to lose all their ex elf spirits to them ascending into a higher spiritual realm!), then you could stop agreeing with all that hooha (if inside you really don't but don't dare admit it), because they can't zap you to ash anymore. They are human just like you!

(Btw, the true elves that got trapped here after Atlantis went down got a bit more cranky than usual and got a little carried away with that zapping thing. The elves that stayed after the rescue ship arrived (and left again) have taken a vow to avoid zapping non-believers, from what I see.)

[edit on 4-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

In some of the prior posts there are mentions of different alien races being "evil" or "good" - is that not just another form of racism?

How would you describe our civilization and the people in it?

I personally prefer the terms: "positive and negative"

Do you really believe - just because its an alien race - - they are all going to be benevolent clones of each other - or the reverse?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Three definitions to keep this thing from going wildly out of control like pages 20-40.

Theology-
the rational and systematic study of religion and its influences and of the nature of religious truth

ufology-
Ufology is a neologism coined to describe the collective efforts of those who study unidentified flying object reports and associated evidence. Not all ufologists believe that UFOs are necessarily extraterrestrial spacecraft, or even that they are objective physical phenomena

Soul/spirit-
In many religions and parts of philosophy, the soul is the immaterial part of a person. It is usually thought to consist of one's thoughts and personality, and can be synonymous with the spirit, mind or self.[1] In theology, the soul is often believed to live on after the person’s death, and some religions posit that God creates souls. In some cultures, non-human living things, and sometimes inanimate objects are said to have souls, a belief known as animism.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
WOW. Could you be more WRONG .

What do you know about those races you speak of ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There is alot of talk of Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes and other beings in Norse mythology. Read up Alex.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Nope, but I think to generalise eg: "The greys are Negative" is inappropriate, I'm sure that not all greys are negative, some might be positive, I even have some grey friends.

Would you acknowledge the possibility of an evil starseed?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
OMG it´s no holds barred in this thread, now we´re talking D&D and elves
Way to go Spooky, you really brought out the crazies with this one
I wouldn't be surprised if someone in here claimed to be L Ron Hubbard reincarnated...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by cripmeister]

Well, L.Ron Hubbard is dead, and by now probably reincarnated, although as you are well aware, most people don't remember past lives, so it would be unlikely he would, at this point, eh?

And I love how everyone who lives with their head inside the NWO propoganda box loves to call anyone who doesn't, crazies. Go ahead and snug that box on a little tighter eh? It might slip if you keep reading these threads here.

Elves are aliens. Dragons are aliens. Indigos are from another world that has been destroyed, so ex-aliens. No D&D here, eh? And why do you think the 'myth' of things like elves and dragons are so prevalent?? IMO it is because on a deeper level, many of us have some 'sense' that in fact they were real, even if our conscious mind can't get a grip on something like that after all the propaganda the NWO has spun our heads with across the ages.
And yes, the NWO bunch is recent name; they have run under a lot of monikers thru out history, like illuminati-catholic church leaders-masonic leaders, nazi leadership, captians of industry---the list goes on.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sorry, it double posted.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

They are different things, and you are in no position to declare which she has, because you do not know, only she does. She says she knows.

Well that is all find...

If a person "just knows" without knowing how they know, how can anyone including that person truely know?

Faith...belief....or some inter-feelings is not "knowing"

One thing to remember, we humans are extremely limited in processing everything that goes on around us even though we feel we are not. I can easily trick you eyes with a simple parlor trick that you cannot see because of your limitations. Your brain can be influenced with an endless number of stimuli to have you truly think anything is real or not real. Sounds can do many things to you too…..we are actually very fragile and even the slightest changes can have big impacts to our touch with reality.

To ‘Know” but not know why I know is something I would steer clear of….

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I think most people have issue coping with the world now and then, more so as times get harder - yet why not just try and be nice, help people, do good deeds - why put a non-proven belief system into that seems ludicrous?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the thought of any type of being constantly maintaining totally positive energy is incomprehensible to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I however see that making enlightenment is going to take a balance of self awareness/love and connect and caring for others. If you only focus on 'caring for others' it is called co-depencency; Personal growth work is so much more important than trying to pretend you are all about just rising above the human 'less evolved' side of yourself and loving everybody.

If you understand that the NWO has always tried to de-tooth the human race by forcing or tricking us into believing anger is bad, you can easily see how they have their sticky dirty little fingers in the metaphysical 'industry' as well as every major religion in the world. Of course anger is 'bad'---for them! It makes us much harder to manipulate and control without us challenging them and righteously defending ourselves to the point of violence, if need be.

I really like your posts. I was born "knowing" - OBE's as a young child were normal - and I've always had empathic experiences.

But - Yes! The "aerie-fairy" personality annoys me. I tend to be very grounded and blunt.

Being born in 1946 before any of this went main stream - did make things a bit challenging as I was coping totally alone. I did conclude being benevolent requires first to be of your own personal strength. ME must come first.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Demons are aliens. They don't however have space ships; they are brought here thru a 'portal'-type opening by the NWO bunch. So I can say with some authority that indeed, there isn't any difference alien-wise between elves and demons. Both aren't from this world, and both travel via energy means for the most part. And like the reptile people, demons are sentient. Not all that bright, but still quite sentient. And proof positive that not all life forms aspire to love and wisdom, and well, they do love children, but only well roasted.

I'm not sure how you mean by this. Many think ets are demons. You call them elves. They're people, who have graduated to higher level planets on their soul journey (and yes, most are on a positive one), while others are on more primitive planets. Though this one is close to evolving now, with divisions. Only up until the fifth dimension or so, do souls go negative or positive (from the seventh on up, they merge into wisdom with love). Races that prey on other sentient life forms will be met with resistance very definately. And those who are positive growing evolving people who know the oneness of this multiverse, are not controlling, judgemental elves. Actually, we judge ourselves and our own progress as to whether we have reached our goals set for each lifetime. Most races know just fine what love is.

By the way, on the other side, in the lower astral dimensions, where like attracted disembodied negative poled individuals dwell as in antars thread on the lower astral's, many of these are ets, no doubt.

The still authentic elves, btw, are the 'nordic' aliens; they also run under the guise of 'arch angels'. Most of northern europe is ex-elves and ex-elder races like fairies, unicorns, sylphs, gnomes--even a lot of the whales and dophins were brought here from other elven worlds. So they keep a closer eye on those with elder race spirit origins, and do what they are allowed to protect both America and Northern Europe.

Again, angels and ets have completely different energetic signatures. I'm a touch psi and know energy signatures and the different feel. There is a possibility that after our incredibly long journey, when have finally gained through all the levels and layers of worlds and handed in all our knowledge to our Creator, and it may be on the seventh onwards, not sure, that is what I was told, that we are joined up with the other parts of ourselves and our Higher Self, then our Higher Self soul group may become angelic as the new adventure begins. But this is speculation only.

Nordic ets are a race, (not just blond haired, but many diverse colorings) of human looking cosmic citizens, corporal as we are, living on many diverse planets, some highly advanced and telepathic.

Though the renegade types think they can trap souls, they really can't, thats a perceptional thing only. People must ask for safe passage out if they arent given their own wormhole out of this matrix. It is but a matrix. My experiences are not really anything like what you're talking about. Greys take dna, for their hybrids, some of whom are sent here. I was shown a genesis planet, a whole new planet with life teaming in the ocean and air. Really beautiful. Some of their hybrids were going there. Some ets are billions of years ahead of us in technology, and they tend to be the co-creators of planets with the Creator/Source, and geneticists. My grouping is a family grouping, I've been told. This is about a time of freeing this planet. Many will be going home to be with their family groupings in the end, either in body, or out after their review and rest.

They are human just like you! (Btw, the true elves that got trapped here after Atlantis went down got a bit more cranky than usual and got a little carried away with that zapping thing. The elves that stayed after the rescue ship arrived have taken a vow to avoid zapping non-believers, from what I see.)

I know, I've been locating some of my family grouping here, and writing and asking some of them what they know, and discovering others from Mars/Lemuria/Atlantis that I seem to recognize immediately inside. A few are on ATS even! But we never were elves! Nordic ets, by earth's standards, not reptilian.

By the way, I still hope this doesnt go as some harvest and division, but an upgrade and emergence into a new world that may take time, like I was shown, or as a rescue, should the cabal plan a big ugly event.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i would rather not get harvested unless it is for a blood bank.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by bloodline
Skunkworks was created for stuff that talks circles around itself and is only able to be discussed by a clique of individuals. For such super-empathic aliens you guys sure seem

My idea of Skunkworks is for topics that were so out there, that they had no legs to stand on, and no supporters. By the number of flags and stars in this thread, I hardly see the mention of Skunkworks being relevant. Since the thread was started in the vein of personal identification, and not statement.

And that was BOT, not ROBOT. If I see a term I do not understand or know, I tend to look it up, some just substitute and don't do any research. So us others carry the load for them.

Accusing me of not doing research? LOL.
Unbelievable.

Are you seriously going to try and argue the difference between bots and robots with me?

Wacky stuff here.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Yet if a person does not believe in the vibration of a food, which is strange because quantum mechanics indicates that is wrong, and if everything is nutrients and amino acids, well, what can you say to that really. Too far apart to find any common ground, either vibration is there or it is not.

Please PLEASE explain this one in more detail please.

P.s. I would like you to go in depth and really explain what you mean in terms of quantum mechanics. Right now what you have written is vague.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1

ill accept any proof that doesnt come directly from your sscrewed up uncounciouse mind. im sure the NWO, consisting of humans with human backgrounds and whose past lives do not dictate this one, wants nothing more then too see all your dragon buddies come from the sky (probably looking for food cause apparently they dont filll their stomachs?), scoop you up and take you back to magic fairy "everything i imagine is real" land. if the world was full of your kind then we would never have made it out of the stone age.

Huh, yah. I am sure if I had pictures, you would claim--Oh, you photo-shopped it! If I had documents--Oh you just made it up. The list goes on. See, I've been there, tried that with stuff I could document, and it was never ever enough. So what it comes down to is: I know what I know, and can only say "sorry, if you are so limited in your comprehension of stuff".

Essentially all you pro-NWO guys are either being paid to not believe and give those of us who don't live in that box a hard time, or else you truly can't conceive of anything beyond the limited and very controlled information being spun for you on Big media and all it's subsidiaries. Heck, you probably even believe the media when it tells you some guy in a cave in where ever was responsible for 9/11, if so.

And it is the *racial/collective* unconscious, not just mine. It is all the memories and knowledge of the human race. It actually is kinda like a giant internet. If you know where to look, or if you have good helper spirit entities/search engines, there is information about everything humanity (and all the ex spirits of other species who are now human) has ever experienced or learned. It is like a huge library---in fact one of the names for it is the Askaric Library.

And the likelihood of the dragons coming back enmass is quite small. The dragons rarely do anything 'enmass'. Such a grouping over hunts the local food supply very quickly, eh? And searching for food is why my pod came here to begin with. Although the dragons for sure are the oldest sentient species, it doesn't mean they manage their resources very well. We had hunted out many worlds of their larger game, and we were hungry enough to risk the dangers to come here because it wasn't hunted out.

Plus since I have been here about 3,000 years as a human, it is unlikely they would even recognize me. My dragon died in the 1300s.

And I am sure you do wish all this information was 'fairyland/made it up' stuff. Makes your world a lot safer to think our government is benevolent and that the NWO bunch really have our best interest at heart, and that none of us were ever anything but nice safe humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Xtrozero

That is hard to explain. You just KNOW. It is like for years you question something and then one day you just know the answer. You don't know how you know it or why, you just do. And there it is. and there is no doubt left in your mind.

Being a Starseed is just like being in love. No one can tell you your in love, you just know it.

Peace,
Mulder

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join