It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theufologist

I sure do wish I was from "somewhere else" though! But only because it "feels cool"...I don't think that if I am "alien" I am automatically better than anybody else here.

Friend, I would give most anything to be a normal human being. It is defiantly now a "cool" feeling, and seems sometime more like a curse than a blessing. Think of yourself suddenly transported to another, very alien world, and how you would feel there. Think of trying to get along with the people there who are so different from you. Think of the sadness every time you thought of home.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Whether or not I'm scared of something is down to me to feel - not to decide, fear is an involuntary reaction... Why? I said "There SEEM to be a lot of misguided, damaged people, that for one reason or another are choosing to believe... " Seem, now there's a recent post that really heavily seems to back up some of what I've said and I don't want to pick out on somebody's misfortune and/or emotional pain to justify my argument, I don't think that's fair.

My problem with Indigos etc, is that there is no real, tangible evidence that has (not can, has) been put forward as proof... I'm on ATS because I'm interested in strange phenomena, conspiracies etc, but I think there's a danger (as with any medium) that "unbalanced" people can gather and reinforce their misguided beliefs rather than to question them and/or their validity - it seems the only criteria for being an Indigo is claiming you are one, I've not seen any one Indigo challenge another claimant on their Indigoism - seemingly any critique or scientific research into Indigo is taboo, which paints you as less well funded Scientologists.

There's a phsychological term "Napoleon Complex"...

en.wikipedia.org...

...that seems to sum up Indigos' and the "belief" system very succinctly. So, what really scares me? Special people that aren't open to debating ideas, people with special abilities that won't use them for the good of humanity, anonymous entities on internet forums that could be anyone other than who or what they claim - yeah, that scares me.

As for the Kool Aid... could you really claim that if the highest representative of Indigos were to manifest on Earth and wanted to drink it that you wouldn't? It's all too vague, I'm sorry if I've offended you, but maybe you need to be offended?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Exactly. there are times when it sucks beyond what anyone that is spitting venom at us in here can imagine. It is a choice we made before we got here, but that does not mean we don't get homesick.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This thread has the satire which provides the approach of dissent. If you want to believe such notions then what have you. I just suggest you find a better place in idealism to build your foundation..

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Thanks to the OP for this thread... Although what you have written is something I have known my whole life...

I actually sometimes feel like I might spontaneously evolve at any moment!... Also, the connection has intensified dramatically. Not sure how to explain that, but I am sure many understand what I mean

I am truly looking forward to assisting as many as I can through the coming times... The time is NOW

Peace&Love

Good words there, "spontaneously evolve," that is just how I feel sometimes! A few weeks ago, alone at home, I was sitting on the sofa watching TV. suddenly my spirit came out of me from the front, and I stood there astounded. then I was back in the body. this happened to me three times in a row. Out of body, then back in. I feel that I was showed that this is what will happen soon, and to be ready for it, and not be afraid of it when it happens. I have also been aware that the time line is speeding up dramatically as of late, time is moving faster and faster. I guess as "they" come closer, all of us are beginning to "turn on" all over, that which was asleep is waking up now. I also think it will get worse before getting better for us. who knows for certain?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

lol no I wouldn't drink any Kool Aid in your metaphor.
starseeds are here for spiritual guidance and assistance in ascension for those that desire it. Their tasks are not harmful to anyone in anyway. Only kindness and goodwill. How can that be dangerous?
If good deeds are a crime.. then we must be horrible villains in your book.
I think your view of us is skewed by your experience with cults of this day and age. Starseeds do not group together.. they each fullfill their tasks individually.. and offer each other support from time to time. There are some charlatans that try to draw us all together for monetary compensation. Most TRUE starseeds avoid these people knowing that they are not truly a part of what they are here to do. Only those misguided as you put it.. fall for that crock of baloney. There is truth in what they say and that is what sometimes snares a few true starseeds, but they free themselves from the web of deceit rather quickly.

Seriously now. How can someone who's purpose is to help people achieve a higher level of consciousness be a bad thing? If that threatens you.. I have to wonder why.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ufology cannot and should not be boxed into a corner with only some area's of discussion acceptable .
For those that want Ufology to be about proof it does not nor should it work that way?
I feel this thread is perfect here and represents a part of the UFO Pie so to speak.
Its not just nuts and bolts and thats it.
Early Ufology had no problem talking about Space Men and Women coming off ships in the desert and taking them on board.

Year's later UFology has been redefined and taken over by Skeptics and Debunkers for the purpose of not understand the history of the Contactee's some of whom are alive still and met with people from other Worlds .
This is and will always be what Ufology is about aswell.

Starseed is Ufology The Cosmic Pie allows for this to be .

Old time Ufologists we're never Skeptics back in the 40's ,50's ,60's and 70's they we're true believers based on experiences .

Now we have Skeptics and Debunkers saying they are Ufologists and they are not.

Starseed Space People from others worlds dimensions etc we are all of this and more .

Speak your cosmic truth because Skeptics and Debunkers cannot tell you who you are .

You know in your heart you are from the Stars and that you have a Cosmic purpose and Mission here .

Thats why so many are posting and waking up to this fact.

Its all connected to the cosmic events starting to happen in the skies above us.

Direct Contact with our Brothers and Sisters is coming soon.

Proof not needed for those who are feeling unsettled and do not know what to do.

Thats because we are in a energy shift in the Solar System now .

Good topic here .

Trying to read all the posts.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

so... starrrseeddddssss.... if your not native to this planet, where are you native to? are you trying to say that planets are like jumbo soul-factories, pumping out souls for the things that inhabit them? and then if this is the case... and your here to help us inferior souls... why dont you do it already? why do you, instead of making your purpose known as a group of people who knows they have a purpose beyond... nothing, stick to forums like these where people with psychological disorders seem to flock in droves? has it occured to you that having all this weirdo junk re-inforced by people who feel similarily is unhealthy and is fueling the fires of your insanity? if your all so freeekin special, and your all from some other plane of existance, why dont you all have the same basic opinions and the same general idea about what even a star child, starseed, or whatever youd like to call it is? you should take a long hard look at yourself and try saying "im not special" because there is no reason to beleive, in history and now, that you star children have done anything but fill our psych wards and milk our taz dollars because your so sure that your gohst has traveled here from... another jumbo soul factory? you see.... it just doesnt make sense. if your trying to say your from god, then you have the same aflictions as every regular christian. and beleive me, none of them beleive their souls are from far away star systems.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This video ought to wake up a few starseeds who are not yet aware of their nature.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I would agree, I had never heard of her either. It has seemed to me that people like this are not to be trusted, they are playing with things that they cannot handle, and only have a small part of the true message. There are many of these, so be careful of who you listen to. Also, for the record, I am not special, nor am I better than anyone else. I do not speak "gospel" or "prophecy," and I have no supernatural powers to speak of. (yet) My advice is if you feel different, feel that you are not from this world, do the research for yourself, and gain the truth for yourself...this is the only way for those like us. We have no leaders, belong to no cult, or church, and have no book to guide us along. We are in touch with a higher intelligence. We do walk between the worlds. We do wish to wake up all humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
lordy lordy youve converted me, i now beleive in spirits from space.
you know... young children seeing things that arent necessarily there also has basis in psychology.... you should educate yourself on more empirical modes of obtaining knowlege.

Wow, amazing, my sons experience convinced you? I would have thought that only your own experience would do that! :-) Please tell me about these empirical modes, and who taught you about them? Cause if you discovered them yourself, well, they can't be trusted in that regard if that is the case. In fact, with we never tested *expanded* those modes, we would still be men around the camp fire playing with fire.

Im pretty sure that if sould just flew through the window before babies were born... there would be a lot more evidence to support this. you know... like other people seeing these spirits. how about all the folks on this board who think that they can access all the

The only evidence needed is to my son. It was his experience, which I graciously shared here for your benefit. Akashic records is a whole different topic, so I will not go there.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

It simply means that we have lived more physical incarnations on a different planet. We may well have had as many as 10 incarnations on earth over the vastness of time, but all of our other incarnations were on a world beyond earth. That is our Home in the sense that it is the world we chose to develop on for most of our previous lives.
There are starseeds who have had past lives on earth. This is not our first time here. But by and large.. this is not the world we call home.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hey, it's a small niggle, but coming from the creator in perfect from Mind, Body, Spirit - would that not include the gift of your Mind to spell and use grammar correctly.

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Cue angered responses... but perfect is perfect right?

Maybe it might be caring to ask if they are say an amputee, or maybe had a stroke?

I found out one time when a dissatisfied customer wrote me a big letter complaining about a problem with him computer which I was not fixing quickly, which really was not my problem, a driver problem of a device he needed hooked up, but anyway he could not bring the computer in.

So I go to his house, and when I noticed he typed the 1000 word letter with a pen in his mouth, and was a quadriplegic, I thought, maybe next time I should ask more questions, I mean all he wanted was his dragon dictate to work with his voice card he bought. man I felt stupid.

Just move on, the spelling is not important, the spirit behind it is, your brain is smart enough to figure it out. We do not know, he might have been the one writing that topic post with a pen in his mouth. Chill.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
body. this happened to me three times in a row. Out of body, then back in. I feel that I was showed that this is what will happen soon, and to be ready for it, and not be afraid of it when it happens. I have also been aware that the time line is speeding up dramatically as

Sounds like you are starting to bi-locate, have you tried bilocating yet? A friend of mine said he had a strange dream, and he could not figure it out, and that he went to coffee with 4 of me. He said it was his worse nightmare, I am hard one to one, let alone one to four

I told him, well, I am trying to do that, maybe I will be successful. Should give it a try on purpose, I wish it happened to me so I felt the freedom to try it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Hey, I'm all good and chilled out... I've worked with people with physical and mental disabilities, those with physical disabilities (trouble writing) actually tend to be more diligent (take more pride) in their work (spelling). The problem with that statement is claiming to be perfect in an imperfect way - just makes someone look foolish.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

so when your original homeless soul was flipping through the planet catalog... what specifically about the planet you "chose" to beam your soul to over and over did you find had home-like qualities. And if your not even from there, whats all this jargen about not being in the right place even though you have no memory of anything beyond this life? if your here for spiritual guidance... whats with the lack of spiritual guidance? the only guidance me or anyone else has received from a star child is directly away from this forum. if there werent "star children" on this forum i bet our discussions would be much more interesting, bassed on empirical evidence as opposed to the "collective uncounciouse" of a group of people whose line of thought is directly counter-productive to humanity as a whole. all i see you doing is murking the water

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

things that inhabit them? and then if this is the case... and your here to help us inferior souls... why dont you do it already? why do you, instead of making your purpose known as a group of people who knows they have a purpose beyond... nothing, stick to forums like

Alot of this help is not by direct action, it is by presence. Basically it is just referred to anchoring energy. Now some star seeds are here to level up, for example the Arcturians say thought channels that they are cycling souls through here as a loopback to 5th back in their system, so basically those souls just need to wait for the gate to be openened, and have nothing to do here but survive. I might be one of those, yet, I feel I have had many lifetimes here too, I am confused by this.

So there is not one agenda, and sometimes just the presence is needed.

You know what I mean, sometimes you got to a certain relatives house, and they always have pie in the oven, and the right amount of crack to the window for a breeze, and the shades are just right, and there is a sense of peace that comes over you.

That basically is what star seeds are doing, they basically are just here anchoring energy, think of a step down transformer. The energy hitting this planet is too high from the creator to be absorbed by some of the souls here, so we get it, and send it back out, and not through words, actions, or deeds all the time. It usually is being handled on the ethereal plane of existence on a higher level that all humans are tapped into.

Think of us like the transformers on the telephone pole. By in large no one sees them, but let one blow up, wow, then you know.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I just hope ya'll don't get hurt or let down, Jesus, said allot of what ya'll are discussing just used different words...

No need to hurt.. Just do good for the world people. Do your best to do good.

Know right from wrong, with each little actions you make. you make the world better...

RIP

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can spot the racism from a million miles away. We spend the last 7 trillion light years devouring entire universes and we don't get any mention? The all devouring swarm deserves to be on this list. The brood isn't good enough? Being a hydralisk it's hard to find another Zerg. Even godless, souless, killing machines get lonely. Besides destroying everything we mostly have interests in poetry, fishing and kittens. Those long travel times are difficult.

But it's such a shame that we don't even get minor mention. We only have trillions upon trillions of brood members and the numbers keep going up but I guess that doesn't matter now does it? If you add us to the list when we come around to Earth we will still eradicate you within milliseconds because of the sheer awesomeness of the Zerg rush.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join