It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
more interesting, bassed on empirical evidence as opposed to the "collective uncounciouse" of a group of people whose line of thought is directly counter-productive to humanity as a

Our work never ends
. Ok, lets say you take a screwdriver and pass it over a magnet it becomes magnetized. The field sticks to the metal, changes the atoms. It might pick up a small screw, but only a little bit. Then you do that 10 times and it picks up the screw and hold it, and then 30 times and it picks up a bigger screw.

Ok, now think of that. It is impossible for a vessel such as a human to channel an energy and not to be changed by it, and those things it is connected to.

Any vessel, any substance, including the your atoms, the etheric which you are tapped into, and all group consciousness, of which star seeds have tapped into by assuming human bodies, are connected.

Now for attitudes. It is impossible for some attitudes to exist at certain vibrations, or to the same degree of say at a lower vibration. It is a scale.

There are two ways to stop the killing and regressive behavior on this planet. One is convince people to stop. The other is to raise the vibration, and since certain things cannot exist at that new vibration, it will stop, because those actions will be so painful at the new vibration, they will die or change their actions.

This is the war that is being played out. There are regressives who know that if the vibration goes up on this planet, the things they desire for control and subjugation on the human race cannot exist at that vibration.

Star Seeds have to take little action. If we simply raise the vibration through energy with our presence, or cause a few people to question, that has quite an effect on a global scale. There is nothing you need to do, or learn, just simply stop keeping your own vibration low through self judgment, or logical thought, things like this. Just take no action, and that is the point, there is no Koolaid to be drunk, or things to do. Just sit here for the ride.

And at some point, that vibration will cause the regressive to leave, die, or simply get on their ships and go. They will not be able to stay, they will simply just not feel comfortable.

So Star Seeds keep you energy high, keep yourself grounded, I feel we got them on the run, take no action that causes a negative reaction to feed these entities. Passive neutrality, and in effect these people spewing hate, not just a little critical comments like here, but real hate, are in fact attached or being influenced by these regressives.

So make sure you send those users lots of love and break the connection.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by NephraTari

so... starrrseeddddssss.... if your not native to this planet, where are you native to? are you trying to say that planets are like jumbo soul-factories, pumping out souls for the things that inhabit them? and then if this is the case... and your here to help us inferior souls... why dont you do it already? why do you, instead of making your purpose known as a group of people who knows they have a purpose beyond... nothing, stick to forums like these where people with psychological disorders seem to flock in droves? has it occured to you that having all this weirdo junk re-inforced by people who feel similarily is unhealthy and is fueling the fires of your insanity? if your all so freeekin special, and your all from some other plane of existance, why dont you all have the same basic opinions and the same general idea about what even a star child, starseed, or whatever youd like to call it is? you should take a long hard look at yourself and try saying "im not special" because there is no reason to beleive, in history and now, that you star children have done anything but fill our psych wards and milk our taz dollars because your so sure that your gohst has traveled here from... another jumbo soul factory? you see.... it just doesnt make sense. if your trying to say your from god, then you have the same aflictions as every regular christian. and beleive me, none of them beleive their souls are from far away star systems.

Its not like that. We chose to incarnate into various planets that are the right level for our soul's journey to gain knowledge, and some of the things we learn from isn't positive either. We experience all things, though graviate and move towards the positive most of the time. But, there is a family grouping or those that we have spent time with. Starseeds is the idea that our family grouping is elsewhere. Everyone comes from elsewhere. There is also various concepts that have been discussed by others that earth is like a soul trap or prison, which would mean many get stuck here for a while, unless they become more multidimensionally aware. I don't truly know if this is true, but believe we all need to be careful and ask for our loved ones and guardian's help and ask for safe passage, and take the tunnel out.
All people are here to learn and grow and most are asleep at being manipulated by the worlds leaders.

Rather than think of it as et souls (we all have one, our souls are older than earth and have all travelled elsewher!) or human. Its more 3d and lessons on a certain level, or lessons on the next and coming back for a reason (either by choice or by force, such as a soul trap as some have talked about and a rescue!). Many have been shown possible earth changes and a time of transformation for this world. They are not here to be martyrs and sacrifice theirs or their families lives. They are here for various reasons, to experience something, witness something, participate in the earth changes or the events coming up, try to help others wake up (for example, talking on the internet and participating in many of the threads on ATS is one of the things people can do, along with directing others to this information in their communities!) You can't force others to see. Some are here to help out if a big event occurs, while they try to prevent anything bad that may have been a possibility as well, for our actions and abilities to rewrite the plays endings also exist.

Now, lets see, who should I believe, your fixed opinons that everyone who doesnt think or experience your slice of life is insane, or my own eyes and real life experiences. Hmmmm? Jump in your skin, or walk in mine? I chose to be true to my own life and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey Star Seeds, you ever had this happen? A few days ago after all these Military helicopters showed up investigating the ships, I seemed to lose my connection to the energy.

Been like 5 days, and it was just gone, even my tone was a minimum. So was out last night and two ships came over really high up, but would not come down low, seemed like my connection was off. And my afternoon blitz where I can literally vibrate was just gone, period.

So about 8 hours ago started getting a cold and it went through my system quick, and the speed of it was intense, but a parsely spinach shake fruit shake seems to have taken the edge off of it, and then....., I just noticed minutes ago my connection is back.

So now I am thinking it was a energy attack, which of course we get those alot with what we do, people will mess with us, but man this was quick and intense.

I would have just thought a cold, but my connection just hit me after I got the run on it, so I think I was blocked on so level. Tonight will tell if a ship comes in close and can pinpoint me.

In meditation yesterday I got a massive prick on my hand, felt like a needle, so I do not need to tell many of you where that came from most likely. Anyway, no worries, but keep you energies high, and we might be getting some kick back here on this thread as well. Just a note keep your defenses up, when you can.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Hey Star Seeds, you ever had this happen? A few days ago after all these Military helicopters showed up investigating the ships, I seemed to lose my connection to the energy.

Oh yes, I can relate, SoulOrb.

There have been a lot of back unmarked military helicopters lately. Unusual high amount actually. I started noticing them 2-3 times a week since March this year.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Year's later UFology has been redefined and taken over by Skeptics and Debunkers for the purpose of not understand the history of the Contactee's some of whom are alive still and met with people from other Worlds .
This is and will always be what Ufology is about aswell.

In my opinion, without ET's or UFO's there is no spirituality. Without spirituality there is no hope. Many people do not believe in anything spiritual, let alone their own potential for spirituality. How would they ever be able to consider UFO's en masse without them landing. Oh the day is coming, I am heading to the woods and hiding out until it is over with.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

I would love to be able to give you some scientific equation that would make this make sense to you more. I cannot give you the answers you need... I can tell you are looking for some yourself. I would, if I could. How can I prove that my soul is not native to this world? I can't. not to you. It is really hard to explain that instinctual knowledge that tells you.. you don't belong here.
I cannot explain how I know that anymore than I can explain the vast number of paranormal experiences I have had since the age of 4 when I was visited by a woman that I could see my mother through. I am not just going on a feeling.. my life has been wrought with unnatural occurances for the average person. For a long time I assumed that these things were normal.. and everyone experienced them.. then I began to slowly realize that at least in my immediate part of the world I was alone in my experiences. You can't imagine how that feels.
You think we feel special? NO .. we feel different. and when we awaken we feel the need to help. but helping people in no way is a feeling of superiority.. only compassion and empathy.

I do not blame you for your point of view and I don't fault you for it. I understand, but I can only tell you what I know.. no more.. no less.

What made us pick this planet? Earth souls are at a pivotal point.. we wanted to help them achieve that next level of awareness. That is all.
I do recall bits of my home in dreams. The kind of dreams that never leave you. Most dreams disappear within minutes or hours.. these.. have remained with me without end because they are memories.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

The disconnected feeling is because they are keeping themselves shielded more and trying to protect both you and themselves. Even your thoughts can be monitored with some of the technology and some of who is working on their side (ie. the renegades or the unholy 6 as the dulce papers say is a possibility).
There is a war going on, I've been told by many as well as those I get contacted by.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

You dont get a mention because none of us are destroyers, least of all you. I think you might have seen transformers too many times. Also, on a side note, destruction of planets is not exactly useful to anyone involved. Try arts and crafts or something

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I think this thread should be moved to the Skunk Works forum.

We still love you, we will not give up on you. Isn't that cute, he wants it sent to the Skunk Works forum cause he feels that if he can get the thread moved to a group that represents a consensus through the name of which he wishes to identify but cannot effectively make his point, his last hope is Skunk Works.

I assure you, UFO's exist, and Star Seeds is a valid concept.

And even you might be one, and just holding on to what is dear to you, and in the end your support network out there on ships are saying, oh man, I still believe in him, he will figure it out, we love that guy, he is going to wake up at any moment, and cheering you on!

You can do it, take a leap.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

dellusional? I have never had a paranormal experience without another person present to witness it. NOT ever.. so tell me.. how can you be dellusional when others witness it too.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There is a war going on, I've been told by many as well as those I get contacted by.

And this war lasted for many, many years. Even before the destruction of Atlantis and Lemuria continents.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

yup should read the bible some more...

Been going on since the garden of eden...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

so... starrrseeddddssss.... if your not native to this planet, where are you native to? are you trying to say that planets are like jumbo soul-factories, pumping out souls for the things that inhabit them? and then if this is the case... and your here to help us inferior souls... why dont you do it already? why do you, instead of making your purpose known as a group of people who knows they have a purpose beyond... nothing, stick to forums like these where people with psychological disorders seem to flock in droves? has it occured to you that having all this weirdo junk re-inforced by people who feel similarily is unhealthy and is fueling the fires of your insanity? if your all so freeekin special, and your all from some other plane of existance, why dont you all have the same basic opinions and the same general idea about what even a star child, starseed, or whatever youd like to call it is? you should take a long hard look at yourself and try saying "im not special" because there is no reason to beleive, in history and now, that you star children have done anything but fill our psych wards and milk our taz dollars because your so sure that your gohst has traveled here from... another jumbo soul factory? you see.... it just doesnt make sense. if your trying to say your from god, then you have the same aflictions as every regular christian. and beleive me, none of them beleive their souls are from far away star systems.

first off it would be nice if you could use the wonderful tool of spell check.
Honestly i do not understand this skepticism right now.. the world is in shambles and people are offering hope.. Now if you think this hope is false with a bunch of loonies preaching ... i would have agreed with you about 4 months ago ( 4 months ago i was still like residing in the material world) .. until i started waking up ( Exact date 4/12 obama deception) and many of the things that are discussed on this thread and more importantly on this website under the metaphysics / philo about this higher consciousness i came a similar conclusion on my own .. but did not fully understand it untill many people who are experiencing the same thing answered and help me understand what is going on with myself and the world. if you can just open your mind and forget this materialistic/competive nature that is all over us but is vanishing you will understand.

this ideology is not excluding you or anyone who does not believe.. by which i mean if this holds to be true.. it is only a matter of time till the masses start to awake.. the more you try to fight it the longer it will take..

spend one day not being a skeptic.. but have the mentally of what if? i know it is hard to understand something that there is no evidence for , is looked down upon, but what if thats was their plan to try to stop it.. do you want to be spoon fed your thoughts..

Just have Faith.. Faith being the key word

thank you all and peace

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Come to decide that the things that I tried
Were in my life just to get high on

When I sit alone come get a little known
But I need more than myself this time

Step from the road to the sea to the sky
And I do believe that we rely on

When I lay it on
Come get to play it on
All my life to sacrifice

Hey oh listen what I say oh
I got your
Hey oh now listen what I say oh

When will I know that I really can't go
To the well once more time to decide on

When it's killing me
When will I really see
All that I need to look inside

Come to believe that I better not leave
Before I get my chance to ride

When it's killing me
What do I really need
All that I need to look inside

Hey oh listen what I say oh
Come back and
Hey oh look at what I say oh

The more I see the less I know
The more I like to let it go... hey oh... whoa whoa

Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow

Privately divided by a world so undecided
And there’s nowhere to go

In between the cover of another perfect wonder
and it’s so white as snow

Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed
and there's nowhere to go
Lyrics.com Red hot chili peppers Snow...

Any one every think maybe RHCP are trying to tell us something i went back to listen to their music and many and i mean MANY of their songs if you listen talk about something greater hard to explain i can post any threads yet but after i pass the 20 post mark i am going to expand on this.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have that feeling all the time. I gaze up at the stars wondering if I am actually a human. Up until the point where greed, annoyance and hate
start flowing through my body, which is when I realize that I am a human.

You guys are all humans, not angels, cat people nor demons. Accept
what you are. Describing yourself as not human would be looking
away from the problems that the world has done.

Our problems were made by us and they will be solved by us, not aliens.
Denying your species is like denying your soul. If you were reincarnated then
you are a human now and so shall it remain.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Spooky Fox Mulder:

Yes I know. When the et script woke me up, by causing a huge emotional discharge in me and having all my memories and sitings come out of their boxes all at once and form into an understandable, collective whole, I also experienced this river or dam breaking on sorrow that was intense. And when I explored that energy pocket, immediately, while looking at the script, I had my first of 3 major connecting memories of my past life Mars, though at that time I didn't know what planet In the following month I received my second while watching a video on it, and that was so hard physically. Literally two things were physically traumatizing for over a week, this dizzying, sensation of an actual wall crumbling inside me, like stone had moved or something, that was hard. Also, the entire sense of time haunted me for weeks. I knew I was looking through an ancient window, that this amounted to possibly 13,000 years, as many say, or 26,000-36,000 years as Richard Hoagland discussed in a Project Camelot interview. This was mind boggling to me. Yet, the feeling to my soul is that it was like remembering a camping trip a few short years ago.

So, when I was scanned by that grey as a child, it was a family grouping thing, and the grey/nordics I experienced seem related. Also I'm very interested in Telos, as this seems connected. Its not without coincidence that I was born in the Okanagan where the natives legends speak of a land in the Pacific and tall whites as their origins. It was like, full circle so to speak.

Well, there was great tragedy in my flashes. I was aware of a great people, (not ego wise or superior wise) but a people a people with a long history, who had travelled out through the star systems, through disaster after disaster, and had survived many catostrophes. A survival group, with a strong love and appreciation for each child. I was a child, pre-adolescent, and saw a group of us in a schooling situation that was wonderful, in our togetherness and cooperation. We knew each other and accepted each other in a way (an enhanced belonging) that was alien to earth and this school system. There were no bullies there! Possibly a telepathic race. My mother was fair haired! Now I've been told there were more races and that whatever was happening on earth, perhaps due to a group of renegades, was creating a war.

It was a terrible tragedy, and in that vision I was taken off planet by (greys????) someone, against my will. I wanted to stay and die with my people. And when we approached earth, there was an enormous deluge/flood going on. I believe lemuria and Atlantis went down! The sorrow I felt was enormous river of loss, two entire planets, in the least, going down (from what I've been told, this war extended to home planetary systems as well, and prisoners were taken and dumped here on earth and trapped here! don't know that part for sure! I only know exactly the brief windows I saw and the enormous river of sorrow, this gong of discord that affected the entire fabric of space and the multiverse and the Source Itself!
For we are all one and interconnected!) I do not want anything like this to ever happen again!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by SoulOrb

The disconnected feeling is because they are keeping themselves shielded more and trying to protect both you and themselves. Even your thoughts can be monitored with some of the technology and some of who is working on their side (ie. the renegades or the unholy 6 as the dulce papers say is a possibility).

I will tell you, 10 days ago, I would not entertain this thought so much, and politely just said, I will wait and see.

However I went outside for 6 months every night, to the same spots. Nothing ever changed, people were in their homes, no cars, no police, no helicopters, just planes coming in the the local airport on approach, and my space friends.

However for about a week it has been non stop. Police sitting for an hour in front of my spots, with a car stopped and no one approaching. Helicopters buzzing the area with search lights on. Black 4x4 pulling over to the side of the road when I go out, and then pull away when I leave, and last night a 4x4 parked in another spot overlooking the spot of my video. And the craft are doing really high passes, they come pretty quick, but just power up, and then stop over me.

Not sure what is up, I am just observing it all, but I got someone's attention that is for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you Mulder!

Is it possible that negative souls are also out side Earth?
How are Human Souls?
Are they here to do the opposite than us?
Is that their job?

SNC.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I wasn't saying good deeds are wrong - that's bending what I said, which doesn't seem to be in the spirit of good intentions. What if you had someone that you believed to be a starseed and you helped and guided them and it turned out all along that they were just mentally ill?

(I get the feeling your response is going to be something along the lines of "I would not make that mistake, I can sense their aura).

I can see this being a cyclical argument, we're just going to have to agree to disagree and I'm gonna devote my time and energy to other threads...

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join