It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by bloodline
This is a hoax.
Breatharianism isn't even a new or novel hoax at that.

Ok, so I watched that video and the test. If I were her, I would put that video right on my website to ensure that anyone who is skeptical that someday this might be possible for many, versus no one because no one ever tries it. This video should not be hidden for sure.

And not only was there a problem with the air there, but something else. 3 security guards with energy aura's, of most likely a lower vibration. Their aura's are intersecting hers at up to 18 feet. She was in effect feeding them as well. And for water, she drinks water, and says as much, plus she has tea which does have some high level nutrients. Yet in this test she was taken from her comfort zone, of drinking water, and because she is so desiring to help others has in effect set herself up.

However, if one does not accept vibration as well, and does not see that higher vibrations must support lower vibrations to elevate them and there is a cost to that energy as in all systems, then well, what can you say to that. And this is important because that is why star seeds are here for such a purpose, to support the system vibrationally.

So, to me what this video highlights is how important it is to stay grounded, and high vibrationally, and even myself I take on too many fronts often times and get a one day kick back or something and get a cold for a day like today. Just a few hours after I inserted myself into some negativity on YouTube over a military video, those places are cesspools for negative energy.

So today is recuperation and meditation, and in fact I have no idea why I am still on this thread today with the negativity here, however I am inspired by those who are coming out of the closet to challenge people such as yourself.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

This is evidence that breatarians are hoaxers. They are liars.

You start your post with "If I were her, I would put that video right on my website to ensure that anyone who is skeptical that someday this might be possible for many, versus no one because no one ever tries it."

Excuse me? So you are saying that she in fact failed in this test correct? This is not proof of breatharianism but it may be possible one day? I thought you said it was possible. Please provide some evidence that humans can live without food. Thanks.

*taps fingers

I have yet to receive a challenge in this thread.

I am sorry that you feel drained by the 'negative energy' in this thread from people like me. The truth hurts.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Actually, there are many who do enjoy discussing this topic, as you can see if you count the flags this thread has received. And they're not all ignorant as you are implying. Truly, there are topics for everyone. If a thread doesnt possess something for you, its easy to find one that does. This one is very interesting to a great many people. And the reality is, those skeptics are living amongst so many like the rest of us, and by the number of flags, there seems to be quite a few that don't think in such limiting ways.

Edit to add: I would guess that some of the skeptics are even married, or may be destined to marry, one of those types they've been disparaging. Best to learn to get along right now I'd say, before the sparks start to fly.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

Indeed, mystiq. I completely agree with you. Like I said earlier, if you don't like the thread, don't click on the link.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
But you see, I'm really enjoying this thread, so the link is just fine. This is a wonderful thread for many to discuss things on. But your information about elves and such, is not a description of ufology.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Sparkey76

Im a little cunfused. Which are the good Aliens and Which are considered bad or Evil?

Well, from what I see out there in the racial/collective unconscious, the Jue-sah are the 'bad' guys---the ones behind the NWO enslavement program.
The good ones are the elves and other of the elder races who hate the Jue-sah because of their bad behavior towards humanity and their ex-elven spirits there in. Since they are the most powerful of the alien species, this is a good thing for us humans.
The blues are totally all about killing off the Jue-sah, but in this case, the enemy of my enemy is NOT our friend. They don't like us much either but they are way too busy taking down the NWO bunch to bother with us. I see that they are the ones with the highest level of hard technology though. They gave us the number system we use, and also I think they were behind the whole computer thing.
The rest are kinda just staying out of the way, waiting to see what happens, I think.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
But you see, I'm really enjoying this thread, so the link is just fine. This is a wonderful thread for many to discuss things on. But your information about elves and such, is not a description of ufology.

Ohh.. sorry! That post wasn't at all clear. I meant for anyone who didn't want to discuss or read about this stuff to just not click on the link, certainly not you. I can see you are having fun.

As for UFOs--- What I see is that some of those ships are the greys, some are the blues, and some are ours. Maybe a couple other species here and there. But aliens and UFOs aren't any kind of a guaranteed go-together. All of the elder races, elves included, usually travel on the energy pathways, of which the 'stargate' thing is part. Why take a 400 year ship trip when you can stroll that distance in a couple of days?? Travel on the pathways was very quick comparatively.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

What is this ill fate you speak of? No one said anything about an ill fate?
You are rising up to a new level of consciousness and awareness. It is a wonderful thing. I have no clue what the ill fate is. Perhaps you mean to the planet? That can be altered to, but people have to start caring and acting in time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by nastalgik

You dont get a mention because none of us are destroyers, least of all you. I think you might have seen transformers too many times. Also, on a side note, destruction of planets is not exactly useful to anyone involved. Try arts and crafts or something

Oh the irony.

Why aren't posts like these being moderated?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

That is an excellent analogy my friend.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
You prob. would not be breathing if it was not for God..
[edit on 4-6-2009 by Adrifter]

There is no question as to the importance of God, nor that experience, however linking the bible and christianity as it currently is with God, is kind of a watering down don't you think?

Star Seeds are here because of God and creator, to get rid of the abomination of his intent.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I think most people have issue coping with the world now and then, more so as times get harder - yet why not just try and be nice, help people, do good deeds - why put a non-proven belief system into that seems ludicrous?

Name one proven belief system.

I have always believed I am from somewhere else. None of the traditional faith beliefs made any sense to me.

If I was in a mental hospital - - I would want to follow MY belief. And this is what it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by mystiq

Well then understand that in my 50 years I have not seen anything out of the norm,

I hear ya!

I HAVE seen something "out of the norm" and I still don't believe we are anything but humans on a ball of dirt hurtling through a void with no purpose other to consume.

Doesn't stop me enjoying the ride though.

cheers....nerb

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
In truth, Anger isn't at all bad. It is one of the most powerful (and of course dangerous when misused) of human emotions and a very real asset when someone is trying to hurt you. My hint to people is if you feel anger, don't suppress it. Allow it to be with you and lo

And what if you are kept in a false sense of anger, and in a reactory state all the time, and fail to correct that situation, how do you feel about people who do not change their vibration to meet that challenge head on, and just float along with this falsely angry nature of humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That doesnt mean many have not experienced things out of your norm, for they have. I was going to say that you were fortunate, but for some reason, I don't think I 'd want to be on the skeptics side of the argument, so I'm grateful for what has been revealed through this.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
well if one would look at it in a logical way

You are all aliens
correct? you live on a planet !
why do people feel the need to be wanted? ALIEENNNNSSSSS!! ARRRGGG
I do not get this part what so ever more so because you do not know how you even got here
I find that on its own a bit hypercritical
So yea im an alien and so is my cat....
sorry to be so forward but .. i have better things to do than shapeshift into a baby eating reptilian and channel thoughts from another dimension.. like go the bank lol
oh well i did try

The theme here is many of us feel that we *used* to be some other kind of being. Not that we still are.
The primary posters here are claiming spirit association with the Indigo people, who's world has been destroyed and who are being brought here and dumped by the blues. They know that it will put a huge monkey wrench in the 'take over the world' gears of the NWO bunch.
Some of that other stuff, the shapeshifting and baby eating reptile stuff has a bit of reality to it, but it is being way over spun to scare people. Scared people make better slaves, eh?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

without a single event. It is not that I’m not open minded for I would love for something to happen or something to see, but it has been 100% nothing. I have also have held a TS

Xtrozero, this is not meant as a put down, but can you accept that fact that maybe it is just not important for you to know these things in this lifetime, and that there is no need of ET's for example to have made contact, or been in the areas you were to see?

Is it possible, that these things exist and you just have never come across them, because basically it is not important that you do? And yes, well, perception is many things, in that a few years ago I never thought I would be an ET contact, hell 18 months ago I did not even believe that much. However now I am. I guess it was time.

There are many things in life I do not experience. And I am not sure I am meant to, and well, it has nothing to do with anything actually existing, that is all I am saying I guess.

In your experience, you have not experienced them, and well, how much more honest can you be. But to assert they do not exist because you have not experienced them, is a stretch as well, because it invalidates others experience, and would be as crazy as me suggesting you did experience them but forgot.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And what if you are kept in a false sense of anger, and in a reactory state all the time, and fail to correct that situation, how do you feel about people who do not change their vibration to meet that challenge head on, and just float along with this falsely angry nature of humans.

That is why personal growth work is PARAMOUNT. In essence, you HAVE to be growing up. Becoming emotionally competent. Anger misused is a lower vibration, but justified anger, for self protection, isn't. Because you are using it as information, and if need be, for legitimate protection of your physical form. Don't let anyone take that right away from you with all that lower vibration 'more spiritually 'evolved beings don't do anger' thing.

The key is balance, always balance. NO emotion overwhelms or controls you, not even 'love'. Sure it is all pretty and warm and fuzzy and such, but in the end, if you don't know and own all aspects of yourself fully, you will either not be able to tolerate physical enlightenment, or you will lose your 'self' in it.

And of course the NWO would push and push and push us to be angry and then tell us how wrong it is. It makes us just that much more confused and weak and misdirected; spinning spinning--that is what they do best. That whole push me-pull you thing. It of course would be in their best interest to keep us angry at each other, so we don't notice what they are up to.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Thanks to the OP for this thread... Although what you have written is something I have known my whole life...

I am not sure about others, but the last 8 months or so, have been a massive transitional time internally. I actually sometimes feel like I might spontaneously evolve at any moment!... Also, the connection has intensified dramatically. Not sure how to explain that, but I am sure many understand what I mean

I am truly looking forward to assisting as many as I can through the coming times... The time is NOW

Peace&Love

I completely get the intensifed connection AND that I might evolve instantly! Really great to hear it from some one else

The past few months have been wild for me, too. I am literally rejecting certain places and people. Not intentionally rejecting, but my 'insides' just push these situations away, and I feel an intense desire to just run away from them. .. a few of them I have!

We are getting very close here.

Wow!

I have been experiencing exactly the same thing.
And I thought it was just me.

Just wow!

I feel that we are living in exciting times.

Now this energy 'rush' stuff is pure indigo. What I see is that your leaders are really giving you some psychic pushing right now. But you guys are going to have to act fast if you want to beat out the NWO bunch, or us making enlightenment. I think you would be much better world leaders than most other species, so hop to it!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well that is all find...

If a person "just knows" without knowing how they know, how can anyone including that person truely know?

They can, others can't. You can't rightly second guess her statements about herself and insist they are faith based rather than knowledge based. Only she knows which she possesses, you don't. So why pass judgment when you don't know? You have "faith" in your opinion about something you can't possibly know, and yet you present your opinion as if it was knowledge - which is exactly what you accuse her of.

Faith...belief....or some inter-feelings is not "knowing"

She is not saying she has faith - you are. She says she has knowledge. Actually, what you are talking about, what you value, is not truly knowledge, it's inference, an indirect conclusion based on calculations, or an accumulation of supposed "facts" (any of which could be wrong and cause the conclusion to be flawed), the sum and interpretation of which is treated as if it was "truth" or "knowledge". This is inferior to true direct knowing, because direct knowing it is not inferred or indirect, but immediate. Those who have no experience of this phenomenon naturally assume it doesn't exist, and deny that anyone else could possibly experience this kind of direct, uninferred knowledge. Few people like to think that others might posses something which they do not (as yet) and feel moved to insist that this could not be the case - which is why this thread is receiving so much opposition.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So, what I am saying here, is Star Seeds often connect with things on a level that many others do not, or possibly not stuff emotions like others who are not star seeds might.

Then why not ask about it instead of the six points from the OP that are common feelings for common human people?

Everyone may feel out of place somewhere, sometimes, and while that connection on an emotional level is also shared with common people at least it "connects" better with the supposed purpose of the "Star Seeds", if I understood it well.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Annee

Nope, but I think to generalise eg: "The greys are Negative" is inappropriate, I'm sure that not all greys are negative, some might be positive, I even have some grey friends.

Would you acknowledge the possibility of an evil starseed?

LOL

An evil starseed!

Maybe that's what I am. I am a starseed from an evil or negative race! What is the name of the bad alien races?... let's see we have dragons and elves and all those others...

Am I a goblin or better yet...
A troll!?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join