It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Originally posted by SoulOrb
Yet if a person does not believe in the vibration of a food, which is strange because quantum mechanics indicates that is wrong, and if everything is nutrients and amino acids, well, what can you say to that really. Too far apart to find any common ground, either vibration is there or it is not.

Please PLEASE explain this one in more detail please.

P.s. I would like you to go in depth and really explain what you mean in terms of quantum mechanics. Right now what you have written is vague.

Well bloodline, I would but look, why waste our time. You can't see that a piece of software inside or connected to a piece of hardware is different than a bot, which is a small piece of software that responds to certain stimulus, and that the two terms would not confuse a person reading the thread. And now we are to discuss vibration and matter according to the world of me.

If I am going to waste my time, I might as well go make a video and hope to connect with someone who really has an open mind on youtube, cause we are just on two different paths, that do not intersect.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Excuse me? So you are saying that she in fact failed in this test correct? This is not proof of breatharianism but it may be possible one day? I thought you said it was possible.

It is obvious she failed in it. She was foolish for trying it, and she knew better. What I am saying, is that there are things here that are unseen that is no provable by science, yet in the future will be known. It is best that no one forges ahead in this unless they know the risks, myself includes, however I feel that she indeed does live on parana, when in the right situation that supports her.

And trust me, do not try this, because not only do you not have the vibration to do this, neither do I. however for about 2 hours a day I do connect in.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Your belief has little to do with reality if reality is different than your belief.

And that is the problem with this thread.

It has turned into just a gathering place for people with the same beliefs but that do not have any real evidence that they are right.

PS: I do not think that the idea of Spooky Fox Mulder was to make a list of people with these beliefs, but now this thread as turned into an ATS "phone-book" for "star seeds", and I don't know if that is a good idea, when people feel that other people share the same feelings they tend to lower their guard against providing information about themselves (Spooky Fox Mulder, for example, is one of those people that do not want us to know in which country he/she lives), and I feel that some people may have said too much on this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba
i believe live exists outside of earth in this universe. i believe life strives to survive. i dont believe in souls / spirits or deities.
i am not asking for you to prove anything, just to answer a few questions on what you believe.
where do souls come from ? originate ?
who or what makes them ?
what has a soul ?
does a snail have a soul ?
how do they travel around the universe ?
how long do they exist for ?
how do they inhabit a physical body ?

Let me tackle this.

From what I see, souls evolve.
In the memories of the racial unconscious, it appears that the stuff of spirits came over in the big bang from another dimension or universe (?) Anyway, a place outside this universe that may have been too full (?) I can't really see the other side of the big bang though.
Anyway, some of that spirit matter was sentient; kinda an overarching 'god' energy of the universe. It was kinda whispy though, and needed more sentient spirits to strengthen it, fill it in.
It set about creating sentient beings, evolving them out of single and then multiple cell organisms, pretty soon bigger animals and finally into forms capable of sentience as the spirits evolved to that point.

Everything has a soul, some just more evolved than others. And yes, a snail has a soul.

Well, as to the travel, it depends on what species you belong to. We don't travel since humanity is being limited to this world by really worried aliens who don't want a bunch of sentient rats out there wrecking up their worlds.
But since 90% of us have come from other species, most of us have a sense of having traveled outside this world.

Souls live pretty much forever, since time doesn't exist outside the flesh. It does make for a bit of a question about how the big bang and evolving souls worked, but it seems like there are different levels we pass thru and the further out from the flesh we go, the less time matters. I kinda see things that aren't 'here' now are actually dormant to us in the racial unconscious until we go 'by' them in 'time'.

I am not sure about how the soul/spirit stays stuck to a body. I know the greys manipulated the DNA of humanity to make it more able to capture souls so it must have some genetic component.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This Thread is quite interesting. i ve read it over and over ...and i m putting my life experiance to it and it is getting kinnda confusing.nevermind. confusion is the way of the weak. it's the rightous who will preveil right? what do i do plz help some one i dont know what to eat drink. i don't drik publick water i deal with bottle water . i don't eat nothing un healthy well trying to it's hard when everything is poisioned by the SleeStackz....ReHaB

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It could be said that "Starseeds" are here to represent ideas and potential that is ahead of it's time and generally latent and unknown within humans in order to help humans develop that potential more rapidly, which is a fairly inspirational and positive notion, true or not.

There will then be two basic responses to this idea - resistance and acceptance. Resistance is usually based on negativity, pessimism and jealousy (often masquerading as supposed "realism"): a feeling of being merely a fragile, limited and slowly dying hunk of meat, and if that is the case, then how dare anybody else presume to feel otherwise about themselves!? "I'm in the ****, and if I am you are too buddy! I don't care what you say! Get real!". Instead of finding inspiration and hope in the "Starseeds" ideas, which is the other possible response, they feel threatened and resentful, as demonstrated on this thread.

The other response, acceptance, ranges from "Yes! That describes me! Now I understand" to, "Interesting idea. Could be. I hope so". These people, even if they don't quite identify with the idea of being a "Starseed" themselves, can at least allow themselves to see the positivity in such a notion, an can entertain the hope that it might be true and might have a beneficial effect if it were.

I think the reactions in this thread say more about our own nature than anything else.

If it's true that ET's from more advanced civilizations are "incarnating" here as kind of cosmic missionaries making a kind gesture in order to collectively give humanity a "shot in the arm", a hand up the evolutionary ladder, and assistance into a new and challenging paradigm, then how would you want to respond to that? With scorn and abuse, or openmindedness and hope?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yet if a person does not believe in the vibration of a food, which is strange because quantum mechanics indicates that is wrong, and if everything is nutrients and amino acids, well, what can you say to that really. Too far apart to find any common ground, either vibration is there or it is not.

P.s. I would like you to go in depth and really explain what you mean in terms of quantum mechanics. Right now what you have written is vague.

Well bloodline, I would but look, why waste our time. You can't see that a piece of software inside or connected to a piece of hardware is different than a bot, which is a small piece of software that responds to certain stimulus, and that the two terms would not confuse a person reading the thread. And now we are to discuss vibration and matter according to the world of me.

If I am going to waste my time, I might as well go make a video and hope to connect with someone who really has an open mind on youtube, cause we are just on two different paths, that do not intersect.

What a cop out. What a sophmoric house of cards. You wonder why people keep coming in here and saying skunk works?

You claim you cannot explain it to me because I failed to understand what a bot is? I know what it is. Software is what makes a robot work. Bots and robots both run on software. The difference between them is not relevant to this thread. Why are you trying to derail it?

I asked you a direct question. Explain yourself. Don't cower and run away.

PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
Honestly i do not understand this skepticism right now.. the world is in shambles and people are offering hope..

The problem is that hope alone means nothing, what people need is to do things, not to hope that some else will do something to help them, they should start by thinking that they should help themselves and have hope that everything will work out right, but we should never have blind hope in promises, specially those made by people that we do not even know.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
[posted on 4-6-2009 by Adrifter]

There is no question as to the importance of God, nor that experience, however linking the bible and christianity as it currently is with God, is kind of a watering down don't you think?

Star Seeds are here because of God and creator, to get rid of the abomination of his intent.

Hear Hear! Glad to hear that. The higher intelligences that I have spoken to also believe in a "Creator" as they call it. Face it, we humans didn't come from nowhere, did we? I know about evolution and all, and it's true that we have evolved, but that spark of life inside us all didn't come from anything but a higher, stronger energy force, perhaps THE strongest.

Speaking for myself only, some of you have read me, I am in no way against any religion, I just wish they would all wake up. Nobody has it exactly right. When they speak of "God" they may be talking about several different ones, it is said the The Bohemian Grove worship a God named "Moleck," an Owl god.
www.mythgod.com...

What I am against, in any form, is organised religion in it's many fashions, with it's mind control and "beliefs" that are wholly based on myth and outright lies. The Real God is inside you, friend, in all of us. "God" is everything, whatever name you call it, it is still energy. Stand in a church you can feel it, stand in a forest you can feel it, it is all around us. We are each a part of it. We are the power, people, all of us together. If everyone at the same moment in time had the same thought, don't you think something would happen because of that? And another thing...if we could all step out of our bodies, we would all look the same!
We are energy beings, and we inhabit these human bodies for as long as they last, then we drop them and get a new one. As we pass through the "Waters" our memories are wiped, but not all, and not all the time. Some memories are retained through each life, for the lessons learned in one life can help in the next. Reincarnation is reality, whether you believe in it or not. I can remember parts of several past lives, and so can many others.

The point here is that we are caught, trapped, as it were, in a "cycle."
(–noun
1. any complete round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.
2. a round of years or a recurring period of time, esp. one in which certain events or phenomena repeat themselves in the same order and at the same intervals.
3. any long period of years; age.)

I have come to believe, there's that word again, that this cyclic thing is some sort of machinery, alien in origin, and it is ran by beings that like to control us. I think they operate through such as the NWO to force us to be slaves, while they ruin our once fair planet. They build cities for us to live in, and they build weapons for us to kill each other. they give us electronic toys that radiate us and make us sick, and they put poisons in our food and water.
They make us sick, and the medical field makes millions. they have a lot of us, myself included, on welfare, and social security, a pittance of what we used to make. They beam low frequency microwaves at us, and they watch us from 250 miles up in the sky. Tell me they don't like being in control.

I think it is high time we, and I mean that collectively, break out of this cycle, and go our own way for awhile. We are a great energy force, and we can form matter, we can form a spacecraft or a planet. We can have the Utopia the NWO promises to give us. Have we not paid our dues? Have we not fulfilled our creator's wishes for us?

Shall we do this, or spin our collective wheels for a time? We have but a short time to plan.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You claim you cannot explain it to me because I failed to understand what a bot is? I know what it is. Software is what makes a robot work. Bots and robots both run on

A bot is not what makes a robot work. A bot is a small piece of software that runs on a computer, sometimes as separate code, and sometimes as part of say a web server, and might monitor a port and respond to email to that port, scan email. It is an automated piece of software, which has nothing to do with robots. A good example is the filter in your email program, that is a simple bot, or well a crude bot.

And the reference as first used, is that some people have written bots to interact with the MSN gateway, Yahoo, etc.. The Russian's, rumored to the be the maffia or organized crime, have the bots respond to emails put on dating sites etc. Sometimes men will chat with the bot sitting on MSN for months, and they are so good at conversation, they have no idea they are not talking to a real person, yet, it is only a bot. A pre-programmed response on a computer waiting for input, and makes an analysis of the question and formulates a response. Eventually if a man for example is fooled for months or weeks, a real woman will step in and take over the conversation and try to involve him in receiving packages and stuff from stolen credit cards, or marry him and then maybe take his house like the guy in Australia, etc.. Basically they are using the bots to do the menial stuff.

Robot programming usually take place by receiving input from a PLU, Process Logical Unit of some kind, to take action based on pre-arranged destinations, or goals, in the software code. Many times it is sensor based, however some of the Japanese ones are quite good at it's AI, however it is self contained or requires a PLU. It seldom converses on MSN trying too hook people to fall in love, or filter your email.

Honestly, see what I mean. This would just be a waste of time, some people think they know everything, make assumptions, and they only know a fraction of the people they are insulting. And their question are all based on an assumption they are right.

I might not know your field either, but give me 2 weeks and what you do, I could come next to you in a meeting and make you look bad, because I use intuition. So please, the people here on this thread are not some idiots. They just are nice people who want to make a difference in the world, and they only learn what they need to, to do that.

I just don't see the need to changing your reality, you seem really happy with it. There are people here we need to work with that do want a new reality and every one we can get living from their heart fully, we can affect up to 100,000 more people.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Good. Because though a lot of what you're saying confuses me, its still very interesting and I always read your posts. Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Dragons and us dragon riders huh?

For every naysayer in this post there are fifty other people like myself shakingt their head in astonishment about what is actually being discussed here in the "UFO" forum.

Please explain to me anything that would lead anyone not in the 'know' which includes me, to believe in dragons, or better yet to believe in dragon riders (such as yourself). All of us here want to believe something about life and the universe... That is why we post here. Elves?

I see what I see in the racial/collective unconscious.

What is the racial unconscious in real terms?

Why did you refer to black people as being vessels for alien souls?

Hum... well, what can I tell you that would put you in the 'know'? I very clearly remember many of my past lives both human and dragon rider. I remembered that before I ever connected to the racial/collective unconscious. I had no idea about all the rest of this stuff until I did a shaman journey where the old indian fellow on the higher plane basically said 'ask what you want and we will gather up the information for you from here in the racial/collective unconscious.' Which I see as like a spirit information library/internet where everything has it's own book or web page.

But nah, not 'us' dragon riders. There aren't very many dragon rider spirits here. I only know of the other three that were in my pod. Elves and dragons did NOT get along, and this was an elven vacation world. So no dragon nestings or anything. But since the elves withdrew (tired as they were of getting sucked into human bodies if they accidentally died here), my pod was able to come here without worrying about getting into an 'all out hell's ablazin'' energy war once we showed up.

I think two of the other three dragons finally did go back home, risky though it was. My dragon just couldn't bear to leave me behind though, and tried a lot of things to get me back. I would say most of the 'wives' tales of dragons stealing babies and such in europe were about Pythos trying to get me back.

Now the third dragon, the little red, was a baby when he got here and he got to liking it. He was quite popular in the east, where they even honored him by putting him in their astrological charts. The year of the Dragon. Since he was still a baby dragon, he didn't have his wings yet, so everyone thinks he isn't the same kind of dragon as the rest of my pod. He is, I believe, still alive somewhere in the mountains of the far east, cared for and adored by his loyal humans, but definitely not that small dragon any longer.

But since the shaman journey, I have been getting all this information. Now what I am learning and seeing out there isn't all glamorous or only pure positive energy/new agey stuff like some here seem to think. It is more like an ordinary convoluted mess that appears to have been guided distantly by the over arching sentience of our racial/collective unconscious. Which is being guided by the overarching sentience of all the various racial unconscious of all the species, I would assume. No dramatic stories, or unified plans for humanity's greatness. Nope, just a random seeming mess that at the end of it all, you say "well, would you look at that! It actually makes sense and we *are* going to make enlightenment! Who'da thunk it??"

My view of the start of humanity shows that it was the black race that were the original humans; the ones that the greys brought into sentience to hold the spirits of their own people until they figured out how to stop them from just laying down and dying. They needed them to keep working and this way they had the souls in bodies to use. It was as humanity spread and started dealing with other alien species that the greys adapted humanity to be more like the aliens they were serving. From nearly the outset though, the greys made the asian race for their own spirits.

So, did that help at all??

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

That is why personal growth work is PARAMOUNT. In essence, you HAVE to be growing up. Becoming emotionally competent. Anger misused is a lower vibration, but justified anger, for self protection, isn't. Because you are using it as information, and if need be, for legitimate protection of your physical form. Don't let anyone take that right away from you with all that lower vibration 'more spiritually 'evolved beings don't do anger' thing.

The key is balance, always balance. NO emotion overwhelms or controls you, not even 'love'. Sure it is all pretty and warm and fuzzy and such, but in the end, if you don't know and own all aspects of yourself fully, you will either not be able to tolerate physical enlightenment, or you will lose your 'self' in it.

And of course the NWO would push and push and push us to be angry and then tell us how wrong it is. It makes us just that much more confused and weak and misdirected; spinning spinning--that is what they do best. That whole push me-pull you thing. It of course would be in their best interest to keep us angry at each other, so we don't notice what they are up to.

DragonriderGal, my hat is off to you for that. Balance is the key, in all things. Everything has polarities, one and the other, and finding a balance between the two is hard but worth the effort. I like to say that I walk between the worlds, on a balance between good and evil, going neither way, but using power from both. Between the Earth world, and the Spirit world. I cannot live in the Spirit world yet, and cannot stay in the Earth word for too long. I meditate a lot, as you may guess. I like to think of the Creator(s) as being both male and female, two polarities of the same thing. One last thing, do not lose yourself in anything. Stay real in all things.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yet if a person does not believe in the vibration of a food, which is strange because

Honestly, I do not know why I bother, but here it goes. Lets assume a crazy thought. Sunlight hits the earth. the leaf on a tree gets that sunlight, and there is a process and that leaf grows. We will call that leaf stage one, has been stepped down once to the leaf.

The leaf falls to the ground and the nutrients enter the soil after stage one, and is stepped down in vibration once more. Stage two.

The nutrients are absorbed by say grass, and that nutrient stage 2 vibration is mixed with stage one the blade of grass gets directly from the sun.

A cow comes along, and eats the grass that still has water, or moisture, and it absorbs that and not only get the nutrients, but say a vibration, still yet unproven to exist, but a vibration component. With those nutrients it builds muscle, That is say a stage 2 and three depending on how much of the grass was light and how much stage 2 nutrients.

And then you kill the cow, so you are getting stage 2-3-4 when you eat the meat, which you step down again.

So the idea is, basically the closer you eat to light source, the higher vibration it is. The further down the chain, the lower vibration it is. Your body is made from vibration as well. If you eat low vibration all the time, your body vibrates lower. If you eat from stage 1 light all the time, it vibrates higher.

Yet there is no proof of this. This is a CONCEPT, and my way I think of it, I am sure there are better people about explaining it. So if you wish to be less grounded, you eat less meat, and focus on fresh leaves and fruit. In between would be lots of wheat say.

However people just focus on amino acids and protein. I am saying, and from my experience that eating more light, make you more like light.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Thanks to the OP for this thread... Although what you have written is something I have known my whole life...

I am not sure about others, but the last 8 months or so, have been a massive transitional time internally. I actually sometimes feel like I might spontaneously evolve at any moment!... Also, the connection has intensified dramatically. Not sure how to explain that, but I am sure many understand what I mean

I am truly looking forward to assisting as many as I can through the coming times... The time is NOW

Peace&Love

I completely get the intensifed connection AND that I might evolve instantly! Really great to hear it from some one else

The past few months have been wild for me, too. I am literally rejecting certain places and people. Not intentionally rejecting, but my 'insides' just push these situations away, and I feel an intense desire to just run away from them. .. a few of them I have!

We are getting very close here.

Wow!

I have been experiencing exactly the same thing.
And I thought it was just me.

Just wow!

I feel that we are living in exciting times.

Now this energy 'rush' stuff is pure indigo. What I see is that your leaders are really giving you some psychic pushing right now. But you guys are going to have to act fast if you want to beat out the NWO bunch, or us making enlightenment. I think you would be much better world leaders than most other species, so hop to it!

I would sort of disagree. I am feeling it as well, very intense. I am suspect that it is anyone tapped in to the universal field. However I agree, anchor the energy every day, as many times as possible and send it back out. That is what I have been doing.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You have lost me. what promises are you talking about? I have seen no promises made to anyone about any false hope. Can you please show us what you mean by this? a quote would be nice.. from this thread..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Good. Because though a lot of what you're saying confuses me, its still very interesting and I always read your posts. Peace.

Thanks mystiq. I always read yours too.
But dang, I just don't have enough hours in the day to keep up with this thread!! I will be back tomorrow though to keep reading and replying as needed. See you tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The point is most of us don't care if you all think you are special little alien people. That is fine.

What we do care about is the quality level of the UFO forum and the quality level of ATS as a whole.

There is a matter of extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary evidence. Any attempts to get evidence from you people so far in this thread have resulted in self-absorbed ego statements like 'oh, you aren't meant to know our knowledge' or 'we don't need evidence, we believe'.

Bull. It isn't good enough. This thread is baseless and in my opinion should be moved to Skunk Works or Gray Area.

Here is SO's description of Skunk Works:

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

Sounds about right.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has alerted about this topic, and nothing has been done. So I'm going to keep pestering.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
The point is most of us don't care if you all think you are special little alien people. That is fine.

What we do care about is the quality level of the UFO forum and the quality level of ATS as a whole.

Well Good - - I am also a member of ATS - - and this is the type of information and discussions - I what to read.

Quality? Because its not "your cup of tea" - - you deem it unworthy?

The point is I don't care if you believe in a single omnipotent god. I don't. But those discussions are allowed.

I have believed what this thread is talking about - - and I have believed it for 62 years.

This is my belief.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

My UFO video was real, but you did not like that here as well. Geez, it seems that anything that does not fit into a narrow view, should be taken out.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join