It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather and The End of Days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
2012 will be the date at which global temperatures reach critical mass for the fungus residing in our bodies to fruit. With a pop, mushrooms will pop out of our heads spreading their spore to infect any and all other organisms here on earth! Happy new year!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The weather out here in southern California has been pretty crazy too. Just adding my two cents.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

This struck me as important as well. Guess we won't know the true importance because this information is off limits now as well. I think that space weather should be included in this thread. Thanks for the information!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Thanks for the post. This may be a part of what is going on with the weather for sure. I also believe that any particular group that were in control of the people / governments would have a strong incentive to release disinformation with the goal of making people believe that they still had control of the situation (ie. we can creating earthquakes, hurricanes, and massive tornadoes). Otherwise, we might start taking matters into our own hands outside their "assistance".

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Would someone be able to tell me some infomatiom about earth tilt.We all know the northern hemesphere tilts northward when its coming into there winter.At what stage does the northern tilt stop and return the northern hemesphere back south towards summer.I need to know about when that date is.I have a guess its somewhere in the middle of the northern hemesphere winter.Is the 21 of december the point where the tilt starts to return to the summer tilt.My theorie about 2012 is when the northern hemesphere gos into there winter and the northern hemesphere turns towards the north,the tilt will this time continue.Instead of the northern hemeshpere starting to tilt back again it will continue the tilt and send the earth onto its side.This would mean instead of the earth spining around it will spin on its side up and down.The northern hemeshpere will go into total darkness and into a nuclear winter effect.The southern hemsephere will be in the sunlight all the time and the south pole will melt altogeather as it will be the closest area on earth to the sun.It will get very hot very quickly.What do you think of my thorie.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Still signs here in Malta weather is wierder...today its cloudy with temp 20ºC 23/06/2009

here is some info how our weather should be at this time :

Summers are warm, dry and very sunny. The weather usually shows signs of warming up in April, heralding in a long spell of hot, dry weather. It rarely rains from April to August. July and August are Malta's hottest months with daytime temperatures usually above 30ºC (86ºF) and quite often also above 35ºC (95ºF). The highest ever was in August 1999 when the temperature once went up to 44ºC (111ºF) in the shade at Luqa Airport.

Malta Weather website

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Oh my god.I just found out the 21 of december is the middel of the northern hemesthere winter.I did not know this before and it comes as a real shock.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

TPTB's genocide plan is well under way. Apart from planting viruses in vaccines and feeding poisons to people, TPTB manufacture climates to destroy crops to starve people to death. TPTB have their fully automated food seed banks and production stations in nuclear shelter bunkers.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The tilt does not change. Hopefully this illustrates what happens:

The reason for the seasons

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well, personally, I think maybe. In my we may already be seeing it with a sort of "sloshing" affect with the oceans right now. Check out this post about the people of Puerto Rico being unnerved by an extremely low tide:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And there were tidal flooding watches and warning for New Jersey and the Atlantic coast a couple of days ago:

www.delawareonline.com...

And, even John McCain had suggested moving the capitol from DC during the campaign.

There was also the Maine tidal "weirdness" to note but I cannot find the original news article.

I think a visual analogy could be seen by a rocking a large half full wine glass slowing then increasing in speed back and forth. Still thinking on this idea though

Changed main to Maine - oops

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Chemley]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Nope. It is the beginning of winter in the northern and beginning of summer in the southern hemisphere.

I really don't know what sort of connections can really be made to the 2012 discussion however it makes sense to me to have the thread here. Those of us that are the 2012 type people gather together here to discuss possible correlations. 2012, 16, 20, 50, whatever, ultimately that isn't the point to me. There are some seemingly extreme weather changes over the last few years and it just happens to be right before 2012. Unfortunately, there seem to be few scientists acknowledging any sort of specific date outside of solar max 24 coming around the same time.

So, are we looking at hyper-active weather patterns unseen in modern history, or is this merely "weather"?

Let us continue to use empirical evidence and find out...

Thanks all!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Update on the Souteast.

It has been 95 to 102 degrees for the past 2 to 3 weeks. No rain to speak of, though there is a chance tomorrow. The heat isn't so strange in July, but humidity has been low, which is very strange for the southeast. The lows at night are breaking records because of this.

Crops:
The stringbeans produced only about 5 to 10 beans per plant.. and are now dwindling into death.

The Corn has produced nothing but a few half-ears on only a few plants. I have been told because of the extreme heat over several weeks with no break prevented correct polination. This info was from an old farmer, not a collegegrad, so take that as you will. (I see the farmer as the expert, personally).

Potatoes did almost nothing, though that may have been due to my error as I have never tried growing them before this year.

The cucumbers are doing very well, as are the peas.

...and the tomatoes, mostly due to insane amounts of miracle grow and watering are doing quite well.

The weather is still strange though, almost desert-like.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
On to the topic. I have noticed that the weather has just gotten plain weird in middle america over the last couple of years.

Funny hows it people that dont understand the weather patterns on both a global and macro scale that claim these werid things

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If you're really a Meteorologist Oz.. please enlighten us on how this is normal weather. I have lived where I am for about 6 years (which isn't that long, I concur). To me it's been odd... usually we have pop-up storms here due to the heat and humidity... and we haven't this year as of yet.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonking76

If you're really a Meteorologist Oz.. please enlighten us on how this is normal weather. I have lived where I am for about 6 years (which isn't that long, I concur). To me it's been odd... usually we have pop-up storms here due to the heat and humidity... and we haven't this year as of yet.

Are you familiar with long periodical cycles of El Nino and La Nina, usually lasting decades (not six years). Also do you have readily available sources on climatic data? If you do, you should be able to determine the types of weather conditions associated with those weather cycles, and you should also be able to determine, the frequency of large storms over a significant period of time. Just because you have had several years of "normal weather", it doesnt mean that you should expect that type of weather to continue. Its an ever changing variable, and we just dont know enough about it, to determine what "normal" weather is. Meterological climatic data, even though extensive, still doesnt go back far enough.

And by pop-up storms, are you refering to pulse storms?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I've heard of El Nino back when it was a "new thing." or seemed to be. Something off in the Pacific... near the coast of California.

How long has meterological data been kept? I know they had something when Camile hit in the 60's. That would be 50 years now.. which I agree isn't very much time in the scale of things.

By pop up storms I mean during a hot summer day here in the Southeast.. if it's hot enough, usually storms will occur.. isolated... like kernals of corn heatin up in oil, but just hot enough that some of them will pop into popcorn.... not all of them.

The climate data... omg do meteorologist actually not know what they are talking about all the time?
I thought maybe so... which makes me sleep better.

I would say.. I have lived in the state I live in all my life(30 years), and the weather is strange for all parts of this state. The friends I have back where I used to live have gotten even less rain than I have where I am currently. Perhaps the Native Americans experienced this before, but I figure the ones that lived here would have moved if it continued for more than one year, as the crops are doing poorly without science intervening(irrigation, fertillization, etc.)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have been warning for the past two yrs that something very very odd is happening to the weather...

as I was reading your post i know EXACTLY what your talking about...its hard to put into words but sometimes you can just go outside shut off your brain and you get this feeling of just something isnt right...

Its very odd...outside of the intuitive feeling the physical realm has been ridiculous...Chicago hasnt seen a summer yet...its in the 60 and sometimes downright COLD in the morning....the wind chills have been very artic...almost liek they are coming from a new location...

Days seems to be different....theres just something NOT right

Did anyone catch the story that hurricanes seem to just be randomly forming off the texas coast line all the way east to about northern FL

Just random funnel clouds form out of the blue

Animals seems to be up at off times at night...almost like they too are recieving some downloads...

LOL Anyone else just laugh that this is all coming true? Its like 8yrs ago we read about it...time progressed things became coincidences, and now those coincidences are just drastically multiplying around us to the point where i no longer consider them coincidences and havnt now for a bout a yr or so....

Not to mention I havnt seen a bee AT ALL this yr...literally...im aware 90% of bees are gone somewhere...but not to even see a wasp around the beach or zoo?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonking76

I've heard of El Nino back when it was a "new thing." or seemed to be. Something off in the Pacific... near the coast of California.

Ok, I dont need to explain what it is. But its a very important tool in long range forecasts, of wet weather and also the number of storms systems (particularly cyclones and hurricanes) that will occur in each year. Our climate guys do a full on analysis of the sea temp each month.

How long has meterological data been kept? I know they had something when Camile hit in the 60's. That would be 50 years now.. which I agree isn't very much time in the scale of things.

100 odd years....accurate for about 70 of those

By pop up storms I mean during a hot summer day here in the Southeast.. if it's hot enough, usually storms will occur.. isolated... like kernals of corn heatin up in oil, but just hot enough that some of them will pop into popcorn.... not all of them.

Yep, they are pulse storms, but its not just heat that plays a factor in their development

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

I know what you mean about turning off the brain and "feeling" the weather.

Birds... Nestles are jumping out of their nests like I've never seen before. I tried to save a Purple Martin and a Mocking Bird by putting them back in their nests. At this moment there is a Fibi nestle that is jumping around the barn I am currently in. My cat is chasing it around, trying to figure out if it's food or not.

I am ashamed to say I will not save this bird. I hate the Fibi song.

Birds are reproducing at least twice this season... which is strange for so many to do so. Sure, some reproduce twice, but it seems that all birds.. Blue birds included are doing this.

Like I said... many Nestles dropping from their nests confused and wondering wth is going on.

Maybe I just haven't lived long enough to see these strange occurances. It could be a cycle of the world that I am unfamiliar with. The switching of the poles, though, is something Humanity has not had to deal with before.. it is an old Earth cycle that we know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Yep, they are pulse storms, but its not just heat that plays a factor in their development

good info on the el nino and data.

Humidity I think would be a factor in pulse storms, as our humidity has been low this year compared to those in the past.

Why our low humidity here in the Southeast... I'm assuming(as I am not a meteorologist) that we usually get our humidity from the Gulf of Mexico. Why is our humdity being depleted? If you know, it would make me look smart next time I talk to folks around here if I had the answer.

I used to hate the humidity here, but now I miss it. I guess that's the way of things though
I miss it all the same. The sweaty claustrophobic death that is always outside has turned into a dry heat that is only quenchable by gallons of water.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join