It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather and The End of Days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
People the end of the world has been coming since its creation. Why you spend your time worrying about it puzzles me. Obviously we don’t have the tech or smarts to figure anything out. We can’t even save each other how the hell are we going to save the planet. Face it, people need something to escape reality, and create an illusion to explain it all, and push forward, like god. God is the weakest answer to any question I have ever heard. If its gods plan you can't change it, if its gods plan and he's going to do it anyway, why pray it won't happen? If you don’t understand something and say its god, then you prove we are still apes that believe in idols and trinkets to be happy. The earth isn't going anywhere....... WE are. If you think about your survival and not your bank account the end of the world could be a celebration and not a terrible thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is concerning the weather.

Since the evening of 6/9/09 every carbonated beverage that I have opened has tasted flat at first then you will get the fizz at the end. Its not just me that is experiencing this, my wife, and my co-workers are to. We have a pop machine at work that has recently been restocked so that would rule out old products. The products are as follows: Pepsi,Dr.Pepper,Diet Mountain Dew,Mug Rootbeer, and my favorite, Coca Cola all in cans.

This started during the day of 6/10/09 and the result is the same they all taste flat at first and then you get the fizz at the end. They taste awful. On the evening of 6/10/09 I decided to build a fire outside and set by the fire and have a beer "Miller Lite Long Neck" that has only been in my fridge for about a week. Let me tell you that was the worst beer I have ever tasted. Yuck! My wife was sitting there with me I told her: "I think something is wrong with my taste buds" she said: "why" I said "taste that beer" she did and her response was "EEEWWWWW!"

I told her about the way the pop tasted at work and she said they tasted the same way where she works. She said: "I thought I was going crazy" So at that moment we hopped in my truck and and ran to the gas station to purchase a couple of 20oz Coca-Cola's she prefers diet Coke(I call it Diet Croke) just to see if we would get the same result and guess what we did.

Fountain drinks are not affected by this, only the ones that are manufactured. My guess is because the carbonation is being mixed on the spot with the fountain drinks. To this day carbonated beverage that you purchase in a container taste awful here in Paris, Illinois. What can cause this? Is it possible that a drastic change in the atmospheric pressure can cause this?

I know it seems silly, but I'm perplexed.
Can anyone explain this away for me?

Thanks in advance.

~Zeus

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Is there in fact a big change in the atmospheric pressure? Have you checked the numbers?

It is funny that you would mention this because just lately I have thought the same thing. Except, I buy Pepsi and Coke in 2 liter bottles. I live alone so my bottles last a few days. However, I have been thinking when I pour even the first couple glasses, "how did this pop get flat so fast?" I actually thought the cap must have been loose, but then, the next bottle, the same thing. This has just been in the past several days.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I don't know. To tell you the truth I wouldn't even know how. I did do a little research on it and atmospheric pressure has always effected carbonation. That's why after your beverage sits awhile it tastes flat.

The strange thing with this is that it's instantaneous. As soon as any carbonated beverage is opened it is effected.

It's really weird.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

You are certainly not alone in your observations. I am in the Northeast USA (upsate NY to be specific) and it's been down right odd and getting stranger every month. It's June and I haven't seen the sun in almost 3 weeks. In addition, our storms are much worse with a staggering increase in lightening strikes. These are just a few of the minor changes. Not to mention the crazy winter or the 95 degree weather in APRIL.

Anyone denying climate change at this point is seriously delusional IMO.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
amazing ,but come to think of it aklot of people always came with theories on the end of days

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
And yes, mankind 'can" change prophecy, but with the folks out in this world acting the way they are, I don't see it changing. God said the only way He would heal the land would be if man turned from sin and back to Him.
The proof that prophecy will be fulfilled? All you have to do is look at all of the atheists/other "religions" out there that cast doubt on God's existence.

The purpose of prophecy is for it to fail. We are warned/told of future events so we can see what our current actions as mankind will lead to. If a prophecy succeeds, it only means we didn't change things for a better outcome.

A failed prophecy is a successful prophecy!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I heard on the radio that they got 8 inches of rain in Dallas texas yesterday.

I am on the west coast and my roses started to bloom in December.

the pollen season keeps coming earlier here too.

Sometimes I see clouds that different, too

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I read on weather.com yesterday that there had been 6 lightning fatalities in the US in the past 7 days. I couldn't find a link to the story (they have a today in weather section and I saw it yesterday
)

I was able to find this from AccuWeather

Have Thunderstorms Been More Electrified this Year? With several lightning-related tragedies haven taken place this week, many people are have been left wondering whether or not this recent lightning activity is abnormally high...

but when you click for the rest of the story it takes you to a different story.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by waelkd

In hindsight, the title just may be a bit exaggerated, eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

No one gets raptured before the tribulations
God is with you through the tribulations and works with you through the tribulations... He does not just whisk you away.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ive lived through 18 hurricane's and countless Tropical storms where I live, the worlds weather is always interresting. But its not the end of the world. The world will continue long after humans don't exist. It gets cold, it get hot, it storms the seasons come and go. Humans are only temporary tenants living on the crust. Global warming is a joke. The planet isn't just a ball of rock spinning through space. Also its the sun which is geting hotter. Your SUV emmissions can't be making the sun heat up or make all the other planets in the solar system rise in temperture, thats just foolish.
Theres nothing we can do about the sun geting hotter. So just relax folks, and enjoy life. If everyday was the same it would be a very boring place indeed.
Also, could we get through one thread where its not spoiled by the religious folk. It really gets old. Instead of waiting for some one supernatural to swoop down and save you. Do it yourself. Make the inititive for yourself and others.
The glass isn't always half empty it is also half full.
Less doom & gloom and be more positive. The world is a very interresting place, open your eyes and enjoy.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

haha so...a book written by PERSONAL VIEWS, of REGULAR humans...THAN hand selected by the Vatican king to make HIM look good...THEN WATER DOWNED countless times...>THEN re-edited by the church (were on the 3rd genesis or some #?) is SOOO WISE AND POWERFUL? haha

it was written by FLAWED, humans...NOT GOD, dont confuse the two.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

you sure that was GOD? or was that HUMANS PERSONAL opinion and view...that happened to JESUS CHRIST (not god) Jesus was BORN a man...he was an extraordinary man...but a MAN non the less...
don't confuse fact from fiction.

and as far as "the bible talks about looking at the skies" looks like you mixed up your bible with your harry potter books. Centaur stories over here
get the fawk outta here kidd

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, it seems this idea has jumped the shark so to say. I would love to hear of any more weird weather observations you have noted. Outside of that, I suppose that what I had posited in this "end of days" thread was strange weather and a possible alignment to end days theory. Admittedly, I invited this with the title. Lesson learned, maybe.

Thanks to all of the posters here. I enjoyed your interaction with my idea!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Might want to read the following:

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

"The fireball data from military or surveillance assets have been of critical importance for assessing the impact hazard," said David Morrison, a Near Earth Object (NEO) scientist at NASA's Ames Research Center. He noted that his views are his own, not as a NASA spokesperson.

"These fireball data together with astronomical observations of larger near-Earth asteroids define the nature of the impact hazard and allow rational planning to deal with this issue," Morrison said.

Important space data now censored from public!

Republic........ anyone?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You might want to look into Scalar Weaponry. There is not only proof they can make hurricanes and tornadoes with Scalar Technology, but can also create earthquakes. It is called Weather Warfare

I know this is Wikipedia and is an over-rated, bravado overkill site filled with lies and mostly junk but there are legitimate sites out there that explain this better. Wiki is just like the poor kid in school easier to find and use....but no real use for it.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Phenomium]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join