It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather and The End of Days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag
i also think something different is happening regarding with the weather, and it sure as hell is not because of the hoax, "global warming". I'd just like to know why winter ends so late and now we are already experiencing summer weather here in southern BC canada. it seems we completely skipped spring, there was almost no transition.

EDIT: and yeah, it's also very windy here too lately.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by aeroslag]

Here in Michigan Summer seems to be starting later and later every year.

When I was a kid and even up until maybe 6-7 years ago It was 75-80 degrees outside in may......Now it's June and we have had very few nice hot sunny days.....

Also summer seems to extend a bit further into what used to be fall than it used to....And the winters have been odd with one year it barely snowing and the next a downpour of snow and the next hardly any......

I mean Michigan has weird weather anyways and anybody who lives here I hope has come to appreciate the fact that we are one of the few states that actually has 4 seasons and they are noticeable.

Something is happening but I feel that " Global Warming" is just a way to divert our attention away from the real problem.

What that real problem is I have no clue but I know we are not being told everything.

It's funny we used to be a truthful morally decent country and now we are all based on lies.......

To the point where everybody excepts them as true because all we are fed is lies we really don't know any other way....kinda sad really...

We are on the brink of something very special......I wish I could say exactly what it is though.....but yea the weather is strange these days.

Good topic OP

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I live in California in a city called WEST COVINA, (near la)
Yesterday it was HOT, it was a good 90 degree's or so, then all the sudden it became VERY COLD within a hour or so...
now the really weird thing was, around 1-2am last night...i was sitting in my room and a huge blinding flash lite up my room...not just like a lightning bolt i mean the FLASH lasted about a full second (very fast for lightning flash)
but the curious thing was...there was no clouds in the sky...there was no thunder that followed...and it was NOT raining.
My friend in RIVERSIDE,CA seen the lightning bolt the EXACT SAME TIME as my friend in ENCINO,CA seen it...thats almost 100miles distance. i have never seen a lightning bolt cover over 8 cities. It lasted for about 30 mins, with 1-2 min. intervals. Each time progressively getting BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER.
All the sudden huge gusts of winds started to blow, birds started chirping, animals went crazy, and it started POURING, for about 5 mins. then all the sudden STOPPED. And then thunder started crashing down. I mean intense thunder, shaking the windows and what not.
it was very intense. It wasn't something SMALL, i was getting texts,phone calls,im's. My social networking site (myspace) the bulletins/status were all concerns of "is this normal storm weather?"
and the biggest thing is...its june...and i have never seen anything that serious before. Anyone else experience something like this?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We had another earthquake in Texas this week. As long as I have been alive I can remember people telling me that I35 is on a fault line, but we NEVER get activity. This year alone we have had 3 quakes, and they are trying to blame it on gas well drilling. Texas has been a hardcore drilling state since the late 1800s/early 1900s. So why the big jump in activity?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have researched alot of random things and what i notice about your thread is that. i think i remember someone saying that the center of the united states in the "end" is going to spilt and sink inward like the "grand cayon" but not as big as the one on earth the one on MARS!! "look it up" or better just relax and re search 2012- earth stoping for seven days- and imagian what would happen it the earth stoped rotaing for awhile? "well alot of the dinos are go....lol... but allways some survive which leads to my "nuck testin underground clearing space for Underground Sites well it is what it is i have no reson to lie even when the lights go out i refuse to cry but my starchild being eruptes with a sigh.....reincarnation...it's availble to a selct few the rest "evil" are lost "Ghost" and some become spirit guides to redeem their self....i d k i just type as these thoughts come to me...ReHaB

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Something is happening but I feel that " Global Warming" is just a way to divert our attention away from the real problem.

What that real problem is I have no clue but I know we are not being told everything.

Thanks for the post. I agree that climate change is more than Cow flatulents and vehicle emissions. It has become apparent that something is being held back from the us as far as the media is concerned. I suppose that is why we are here trying to find out what it is.

Thank you again for adding to the discussion!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Thanks for the post. That sounds intense. I was going to suggest a meteorite or possibly a few but the wind and rain seem out of place. Sounds mysterious.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

I am familiar with the New Madrid fault line but it does not seem that is what we would be talking about here. I would love to know more if you find anything additional.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If the Earth's orbit was changing ( drastically ? ) they would probably tell us about it, right ?

Or, maybe not ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Hello VV. Well I don't know if "they" would tell you or us if the orbit was changing but that really isn't the focus of this thread. That being said, maybe "we" are they and you aren't listening. It is an interesting postulation about why the weather is changing, however.

Oh and not to be outdone:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread.....

I am just north of Toronto in Canada and the weather here is awful. It has been getting worse each year (colder) The winter is getting longer and the summer shorter.

We seem to be getting rain 5 days a week here, along with lots of wind. So even if it is a moderate day(sunny), it is windy as heck which makes it seem cooler. The weather also seems to change quickly more so than usual.

As for the bees, there is another thread here somewhere about bees, and like most of the posters on there I have noticed the bees seem to have returned. Until this year they were almost non-existant here for the past few years.

Something odd is afoot, but it is certainly not warming up here.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Yes, the rapid weather changes are probably what really alerted me to this. I cannot tell you how many times I have gone outside for a baseball game, to garden, etc., only to find that my clothing choice becomes wrong when a powerful wind or some clouds seem to "appear" out of nowhere.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

That was kinda creepy. I was just telling you guys about this dream
I had and then this happened! Whoa!

2 dead, 7 injured in California electrical storm

Northern California received more than 1,000 lightning strikes from Wednesday night into Thursday morning, the weather service said.

www.breitbart.com...
I dont imagine we've seen the end of this either.
Looks like I picked the right name.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by dodadoom

That was kinda creepy. I was just telling you guys about this dream
I had and then this happened! Whoa!

2 dead, 7 injured in California electrical storm

Northern California received more than 1,000 lightning strikes from Wednesday night into Thursday morning, the weather service said.

www.breitbart.com...
I dont imagine we've seen the end of this either.
Looks like I picked the right name.

Whoa! Excellent post. I think this deserves its own thread. This is mind boggling to me. I used to live in San Diego. I moved there in 1995. I remember remarking to my wife as we drove in that first day that it was during a thunderstorm and that I didn't think there were thunderstorms in San Diego. Funny thing is that we lived there until 1999 and never saw another bolt of lightning the entire time... Rare, indeed!

Thank You!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi/
Weird weather and the end of times?
In the Old Testament/

"Behold, I will send you Elijah(Elias) the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the land with a curse."
— Malachi 3:23-24
Traditionally, in both Judaism and Christianity, this is taken to mean the return of Elijah(Elias in Greek) will precede the Messiah...

eg/when Jesus Christ says He will come in the Clouds and every eye shall see Him...so this means that Elijah(Elias in Greek) will walk the earth to preach about the Antichrist, then after his testimony, shall be put to his death...together with Enoch(another Prophet who was taken away)...and not BY a spaceship!

quote///Just as the Holy Baptizer of Christ, John, heralded the first coming of Christ, when He came meekly, as a servant, so the glorious Elias will herald the second coming of Christ, when He will come in all power and majesty, as a King, swiftly, from the Mount of Olives.
The church knows that both Enoch and Elias will come back to the earth in it's very last days, and preach Christ. They will be slain by the antichrist, and lay in the streets for three days...

1 Kings 17:1 as Elijah "The Tishbite." He gives a warning to Ahab, king of Israel, that there will be years of drought, a drought so severe that not even dew will fall.
This catastrophe will come because Ahab and his queen--Jezebel--stand at the end of a line of kings of Israel who are said to have "done evil in the sight of the Lord."
In particular, Ahab and Jezebel had encouraged the worship of Baal and killed the prophets of the Lord.
Elijah appears on the scene with no fanfare. Nothing is known of his origins or background. His name, Elijah, "My God is Jehovah (Yahweh)," may be a name applied to him because of his challenge to Baal worship.

Do prayers help?
Who was Elijah?
Why was he taken away?

And he stretched, and measured himself upon the child three times, and cried to the Lord, and said: O Lord, my God, let the soul of this child, I beseech thee, return into his body. [22] And the Lord heard the voice of Elias: and the soul of the child returned into him, and he revived." (3 Kings 17:21-22)
source

To also quote from the above site///The church prays to the Prophet Elias to alleviate drought, and bring rain, since by his prayers the rains were stopped, and by his prayers they came again.
His intercessions are also a powerful aid to the sick, as the resurrection of the widow's son proves unmistakably. The church's experience, has confirmed again and again, and her services, for those who listen, teach this clearly.

helen

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thank you so much for posting. I am well aware of the implications presented in the bible. It is an important book indeed.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
reply to post by helen670

Thank you so much for posting. I am well aware of the implications presented in the bible. It is an important book indeed.

You're welcome!
Perhaps many more would come to know that the Bible is full of knowledge...seek and you shall find(Im still seeking and finding!)

helen

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ok Like they say That the 12th Planet,,,,,Planet X ,,you know the one i'm talking about every 3600 yrs it comes back here. And well were lucky enugh to be Generation X so guess what well get to see the end of the world "so to speak" but it's not gonna be the "end
" just anouther end cycle. god created the earth in seven days" Tiamat was smashed into by the "X factor" and made earth.. just look it up...it's said that god can destroy the earth in seven days..TRUE but what does it mean...
My belifes are like this it's getting close to 3600yr passing.."2012" then things are gonna get real bad "they have allready started read the news with eyes dhut if you want to but i chose to keep them open. so anyways the earth will come to a stop. and when everyones hideing down..well not everyone" not even half" underground nukeing come on can we say undergroud clearing. well they are gonna have safe havens for all the ones they can still control but im not scared as they say why fear. that im not invited if i wanted to i could rally up select few infiltrate their systems and they would never know . or maybe they would thats why their called prophecies... their wating for me and you and you .. allot of you know who you are answer the calling ...get the mark....of the rightous.....spred the word but no forceing.. they half to make the choice them selve. all we can do is lead until it happens then take the worthy.. so it has been written,,,EnOcH......read it...ReHaB

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok this just came to me?? Everyone keeps saying their is something wrong with my english and the way I write?

Just read some of my threads it kinnda hurts? but now I could care less...

"Wanna know why?"

If you only new me. It's like this I just started think all the time.I know this how . Do I really half to ans...

I love thinking "I am psychic" I hate man made words any more I have mastered Everyaspect of the english Language. And that ranges from English Major-all the way to slang- "I know it all" Plus I eben KNow a'lil bit of about 7 different languages. But any ways babies don't speak and we confuse the heck out of them by the time their 5 or 6. just do your own research, and look at where i'm comeing form yourself, and I promise that I will spell,reference,and well ECT,ECT,

"The bottom line, I got carried away, and I apologize."

"I love thinking, and I use more of my brain then the 10% were only supposed to . Please evryone be respectable, And I will slow down and make it "UNDER-STANDABLE"

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hope this submission is what everyone was trying to teach me...

>-->Giants, UFOS, Anunnaki, Illuminati, and todays way of life. "research-yourself"

In the recent post's section...

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The wind is the thing I have noticed.I can rememeber all those hot summer days just praying for a breeze...now its always breezy.Freaks me out because all the futurtisic sci fi movies where the earth has been devestated ,it always seems very windy in those!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join