It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather and The End of Days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Some quick thoughts about current events as they relate to 2012 or really any day or date. Honestly, I just feel compelled to throw out some of my observations / revelations for anybody whom takes an interest in "the end".

Quickly, my story is quite simple. I have had an easy life. I haven't had to look for food, or really overcome anything deemed "difficult" at least not the way some of my kin do. While it all seems like a "good" thing, there is a certain boredom that naturally follows.

On to the topic. I have noticed that the weather has just gotten plain weird in middle america over the last couple of years. We have been experiencing what once were called 500 year floods then 100 year floods every 10 years, then almost yearly. The tornadoes have become more persistent and stronger. We even experienced the relatively new F5 tornado in northern Iowa. We weekly transform from a calm spring day to rather strong (20 - 30 mph winds) in a matter of minutes in a seemingly almost weekly pattern. The wind regularly blows from the east when, as a child, that was extremely rare. I remember my dad talking about the wind as always from the south, southwest, west, northwest or north depending upon the "fronts". The jetstream was what it was all about. Not so, it seems today.

I don't have any wonderful graphs or "proof" as it were, just a keen sense of my reality and how it seems to rapidly change these days. I am just too apathetic to provide "proof" because ultimately I believe that we are all seeing / feeling / sensing this in a profound way. For me, it would just be nice if 1 or 2 of you could respond with your experiences as I know that I am not the only one recognizing the "changes".

Thanks!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i also think something different is happening regarding with the weather, and it sure as hell is not because of the hoax, "global warming". I'd just like to know why winter ends so late and now we are already experiencing summer weather here in southern BC canada. it seems we completely skipped spring, there was almost no transition.

EDIT: and yeah, it's also very windy here too lately.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by aeroslag]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag
i also think something different is happening regarding with the weather, and it sure as hell is not because of the hoax, "global warming". I'd just like to know why winter ends so late and now we are already experiencing summer weather here in southern BC canada. it seems we completely skipped spring, there was almost no transition.

EDIT: and yeah, it's also very windy here too lately.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by aeroslag]

You know, ultimately it is the "wind" thing that convinced me to post about this. I live on the top of a hill and I feel the affects more drastically then many in valleys / inner-cities. I would be curious to know if you are sensing the winds from a different direction, specifically the east. For me, it is only occasionally but when it happens, I am always like, "ahhh, the east wind is blowing..."

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley
Some quick thoughts about current events as they relate to 2012 or really any day or date. Honestly, I just feel compelled to throw out some of my observations / revelations for anybody whom takes an interest in "the end".

Quickly, my story is quite simple. I have had an easy life. I haven't had to look for food, or really overcome anything deemed "difficult" at least not the way some of my kin do. While it all seems like a "good" thing, there is a certain boredom that naturally follows.

On to the topic. I have noticed that the weather has just gotten plain weird in middle america over the last couple of years. We have been experiencing what once were called 500 year floods then 100 year floods every 10 years, then almost yearly. The tornadoes have become more persistent and stronger. We even experienced the relatively new F5 tornado in northern Iowa. We weekly transform from a calm spring day to rather strong (20 - 30 mph winds) in a matter of minutes in a seemingly almost weekly pattern. The wind regularly blows from the east when, as a child, that was extremely rare. I remember my dad talking about the wind as always from the south, southwest, west, northwest or north depending upon the "fronts". The jetstream was what it was all about. Not so, it seems today.

I don't have any wonderful graphs or "proof" as it were, just a keen sense of my reality and how it seems to rapidly change these days. I am just too apathetic to provide "proof" because ultimately I believe that we are all seeing / feeling / sensing this in a profound way. For me, it would just be nice if 1 or 2 of you could respond with your experiences as I know that I am not the only one recognizing the "changes".

Thanks!

You know OP I remember my cousin a few years back saying that "God said when the weather becomes crazy, the end of days will follow". OK I've done a lot of stuff since then, it was someone from the bible... sorry I can't verify it Chemley.

Just last week we had rain and winds and all that stuff. By 5pm it was 25 degrees celcius. This week it is TOO hot though, plus I'm sick and cannot enjoy it...

I'll dig around for that information I had Chem, in the mean time another ATS member may know what I mean.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

Thank you for your reply. Honestly, I don't know too much about this. It is just one of those "empirical evidence" sort of things. Like, I know in my heart that things are changing, but do not feel like it is my place to say "why". It is good to know that I am not the only one. Thanks for that!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
here in northern arizona we are experiencing our "monsoon" rains much earlier then usual. usually about late june to mid august, thunderstorms roll in each afternoon for several weeks in a row. the storms can be fierce.

this year, for the past few weeks (starting about mid-may) the "monsoon" weather pattern has been present.

this is just the most recent direct experience i have had concerning funky weather patterns.

i blame HAARP.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by mythos]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
here in northern arizona we are experiencing our "monsoon" rains much earlier then usual. usually about late june to mid august, thunderstorms roll in each afternoon for several weeks in a row. the storms can be fierce.

this year, for the past few weeks (starting about mid-may) the "monsoon" weather pattern has been present.

this is just the most recent direct experience i have had concerning funky weather patterns.

i blame HAARP.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by mythos]

Interesting indeed. I guess that I thought that the 4 corners were exempt. Silly me.
But seriously, it seems that the weather would be / is a sort of a first (last or middle) sign.

I used to think a lot about HAARP and other possible programs like Blue Beam, etc... as deception mechanisms but then I learned, or maybe rather decided that the easier answer (that little razor, no?) could and may be that we do not know everything. To be more precise, I believe that HAARP, chemtrails, etc., and the "information" of these things might only serve a purpose to make us think that "they" have control, when in fact, real, almost inexplicable phenomena is occurring.

We can have a ton of fun with that I think

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The weather is weird.I think it is being manipulated. I have seen perfectly SQUARE clouds.Things I never thought I'd ever see.Weather I thought was rare. I have seen animals acting weird in response to the weather.I have seen mutated insects.Swarms occurring in the wrong places , times.The wrong kind of species or even swarms of mixed insect species. All I know is things are really off.The sun shines more whitish now.The atmosphere is not as it was say,ten years ago. I dunno what entirely is causing it but the planets in our solar system are changing too.And if the aims of TPTB are happening than definately I think the weather is being manipulated bigtime too.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, it has been surprisingly wet at this time of the year (from where I am) but I haven't really felt anything earth shattering lately!

We are expected to rain through Sunday and Monday and should clear up on Monday with a high of 45

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
All you have to do is get a King James Bible and read Daniel, and Revelation.

You will read about every single thing that is coming, and that I'm afraid is already upon us.

The weather is but one of the signs of the end days - not being able to predict it, increase in earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, etc.

Read up on what the experts are predicting for 2012 - the physical effects and all. Then read Danie and Revelation and you tell me. Pretty doggone accurate as in 100%.

Regardless of what each person chooses to believe, what is going on now is the world is under God's wrath. And things will only increase i.e. get worse as long as people continue to diss God and worship other things, and people.

So if it's an accurate weather forecast you're looking for, look no further than your Bible. It hasn't been wrong yet and it's predictions are there for the reading.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

Finally! Star and flag!

I can tell you its happening IMO. I have farmed(part time)
and gardened (gettin' harder) for over 30 years now and
I know first hand of these changes you speak of.
We have wind every week now that tears stuff outta the ground!

Yet, we continue to argue against it and have all but
called it a terrorist with an evil plot out to get us!
Oh thats right we did, poor al.
(like another of our boogey men we come up with)
No, lets just say its more taxes we have to pay!

Nah, our futures prolly not worth it anyway. Right?
Geez what was I thinkin'?
By the time we even quit arguing, we will be blown the f away.
Sorry for my urgency but this is is serious!

Ooops, is it too late to turn off my sarcasm?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroslag

because global warming warms the atmosphere and creates more evaporation thereby causing more and powerfull storms not to mention erratic and prolonged unusual weather patterns and high winds but what would I know I'm just a dumb farmer

[edit on 1-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you're a farmer then you will know that if you don't plant by the moon signs, your garden won't produce.

My grandparents farmed by the signs, my parents still do - and it does make a huge difference.

The moon is responsible for the ocean tides so that should tell ya how strong the pull is.

As the end days continue, the weather gets more difficult to predict - as we all have proof of that one.

And the earth is already slowing - a neat way you can tell? Check your pc clock, which is synch'd automatically for you - and a battery operated wall clock - one that doesn't synch itself. After the first one to two weeks you'll be able to see a minute or two difference in the times.

I've been comparing mine for about four or so months. And right now my pc clock says 2:10 am - my wall clock says 2:06 - a four minute difference.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
not that any of you out there really cares...

but from a lot of reading i've been doing over the last few years or so...

there is actually a hypothesis that the entire gravitational orbit of the planet is slowly changing, which supposably will result in the reversal of our magnetic poles; north becoming south, east becoming west.

this same theory also explains a lot about the ideas of the mayan calendar, the year 2012, and aliens traveling millions of light years across the void to stop at our little meaningless planet full of imbeciles.

but hey - it's just a theory.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
All you have to do is get a King James Bible and read Daniel, and Revelation.

You will read about every single thing that is coming, and that I'm afraid is already upon us.

The weather is but one of the signs of the end days - not being able to predict it, increase in earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, etc.

Read up on what the experts are predicting for 2012 - the physical effects and all. Then read Danie and Revelation and you tell me. Pretty doggone accurate as in 100%.

Regardless of what each person chooses to believe, what is going on now is the world is under God's wrath. And things will only increase i.e. get worse as long as people continue to diss God and worship other things, and people.

So if it's an accurate weather forecast you're looking for, look no further than your Bible. It hasn't been wrong yet and it's predictions are there for the reading.

Thanks for your reply. Certainly, an accurate weather forecast is just about the last thing I am looking for. As long as I have been alive, there is almost no such thing. IMO, they (meteorologists) get paid WAY too much and win awards to be correct only about 10 - 15% of the time.

God's wrath is where I get confused. Is His wrath like my father's on my behind when I misbehaved in his eyes, or like how my "wrath" toward my children is a little more "tame" but yet still forceful. I guess I wonder if the weather changes maybe are some sort of awakening to a potential "wrath". Like, one we can collectively avoid. I wonder if we recognize the shift in weather and other patterns, then maybe we can alter the course.

I have read Daniel's book and Revelation. They both speak volumes to me, but, I can no longer "see" any text, biblical or otherwise as infallible. In my opinion, these texts have been distorted according to man's desires, and hence are fallible. Maybe extremely such as to distort our minuscule understanding of them.

I would continue to say that I believe that there is a real God and that we spend a lot of time trying to emulate Him / Her but that we fall short. It would seem to me that we are meant to do just that. Fall short.

In closing. I believe that the amazing weather we now perceive is an excellent precursor of things to come. Please let me know if you agree! I am particularly interested in the east wind. Have any of you "seen" it. Am I correct?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Good posts and theories, thank you!
Thanks also about the time thingy jigger nomorecruelty!

I have noticed that too, but just thought my clock was
getting old cause the light for the alarm doesnt always work.

(told ya I was just a dumb farmer)(its digital, like it would get old)

Geez I shoulda known by now its prolly 2012.

I been preparing for it for a year now for cryin' out loud!
And yes its all been predicted and planned...
Otherwise we are toast without divine intervention sooner or later.
We may have already done it to ourselves, if nature dont get us first.
Extinctions happen. Its a changing planet.(and universe)
I have dug deep in this area.
It's the ultimate scary ride that almost never stops!

[edit on 1-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm old enough to remember the weather man doing the 30 day weather outlook - this was back when they used a black magic marker to write in the temps on the USA map.

But my point being, those 30 day outlooks, back then, were extremely accurate. You could plan your weekends around them.

Over the years, it has all went downhill. They struggle to predict a three day outlook now. And then they usually miss it by a rainstorm or two.

And yes, mankind 'can" change prophecy, but with the folks out in this world acting the way they are, I don't see it changing. God said the only way He would heal the land would be if man turned from sin and back to Him.
The proof that prophecy will be fulfilled? All you have to do is look at all of the atheists/other "religions" out there that cast doubt on God's existence.

Put yourself in His place - if you created an entire world and mankind screwed it up so royally, you'd be p*ssed too. Mankind has taken Him out of schools, out of the courthouses, out of life in general - and the Bible predicts that, for Christians, the persecution will only intensify.

But the good news, for Christians anyhow, is we get raptured up before the final wrath comes down. So no fireworks for us.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

You are correct in that mankind falls short of being more like Jesus. That is because we were born into, and live in, sin.

None of us are perfect - we are human. God knows that. But He gives every person a choice - they can either serve Him or satan.

He won't force Himself on anyone - He gave all of us free will and choice.

The biblical prophecies are there to warn and to help us prepare - not only here on Earth but plan for our salvation too.
Which surprises me that more people choose to not believe in God and Jesus - if they truly understand what is at stake.
I.e. when you die, if you don't go to Heaven, you don't just "stay dead". Mankind will spend eternity (that is FORever) in one of two places. And in neither one will we die.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

It's very scary, I agree - all we can do is prepare ourselves and make certain we are eternally prepared as well as physically prepared here on Earth.

Once the Israel peace treaty is signed, the Bible says 3.5 years into that, it's broken. And then the real doo doo hits the fan.

That will be the time to strap on your crash helmet.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I agree. Thanks for the reply!
I always hear that 'the' treaty was already signed.
Then I hear another side of the story. Dunno.
I kinda gave up on that being a good indicator.
I am watching that always too though.
I read others who are watching this and reporting on it also.
Indeed, prophecy is the main reason I am on ATS.
Trying to figure out how america will let israel be invaded basically.
If we somehow will be insignificant and uneffective.
Or maybe we are just forced to look the other way.
When the financial crisis happened I realized then how it could all happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join