It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather and The End of Days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, The weather will get very harsh, but we must remember "Sci-Fi" not really real. "as if". They are laughing at us, By the way, Freemasons have alot to do with "Sci-Fi" media -research- but, it's like this:

Imagine, Day after tommarow, The Core, Ect, Ect, they all have peices of the truth "not the whole truth" see theirs many chapters of life, but maybe alot of hidden truths of how it's gonna start for our generation? but they broaden the subject in question to many different topics, so, we get what or where society is now.

hope I didn't almost start rambling. . ."no pun Intended" LoL

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am non-religious and most know my thoughts on the changes we are seeing right now. Changes in weather patterns, animal behaviour and the inbuilt feeling we are sharing about a change in the reality we know being just round the corner.

I am a professional photographer and as such one of the tools of my trade is light. Since 2002 I have witnesses a profound change in the skies above me. The best way to describe it is "the sky canopy is higher". To explain, the sky seems bigger, more expansive, with more visible clouds at a further distance.

Also, light levels are for want of a better word "pure". The light available to me nowadays has improved my photography and increased my ability to work in lower light.

Whether this is based on a change of atmospheric pressures or air quality I can only guess. Heck it may even be project blue beam based??.

On the animal behaviour issue, animals both domestic and wild are breeding longer, with so many birds nesting for a second time very late in the season. I breed dogs, brood numbers are up and I have 2 older dogs that went into season in the last 2 months for the first time in 2 years !.

I dont have an answer to these things I am seeing. Im more of a collector of evidence than a solution provider. Things are changing though. Changing at a pace just slow enough to intrigue us without scaring us.

As mentioned at the start of this post, my views on 2012 are well known and my belief is that something will happen or culminate in 2012. For no other reason than deep down inside I just "know it!".

Respects

[edit on 7-6-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
I am non-religious and most know my thoughts on the changes we are seeing right now. Changes in weather patterns, animal behaviour and the inbuilt feeling we are sharing about a change in the reality we know being just round the corner.

Plus I just watched where australia alligator migrations are really out of whack?-research-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh and by research I mean for your self, the link is to a thread you might like and the reply above is missing something what is it?

plus it won't happen again...

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Great post. Thank you. There is much here and I am going to respond with some of my thoughts to your observations

Since 2002 I have witnesses a profound change in the skies above me. The best way to describe it is "the sky canopy is higher". To explain, the sky seems bigger, more expansive, with more visible clouds at a further distance.

I have seen this too. The canopy seems higher in a sense but I have also noticed more days with low clouds being perceived as lower. I also wonder about those higher clouds being contrails / chemtrails, etc. Don't know.

Also, light levels are for want of a better word "pure". The light available to me nowadays has improved my photography and increased my ability to work in lower light.

Yes. Very white in my opinion. I would like to know why. I have postulated lack of sunspots, possible chemtrails especially if they contain any metals, an intruding celestial body, or even God as I understand him / her. I hadn't considered how photographers would be in a particular position to take notice. I don't suppose you are the only one to have noticed...

Im more of a collector of evidence than a solution provider. Things are changing though. Changing at a pace just slow enough to intrigue us without scaring us.

I have become more of a collector as my knowledge and observation has increased. I just hope that the slow change isn't like the slow boiling of a frog.

Thanks again for your post. I enjoy your writing style.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What is it with calling the end days or Armageddon an "enlightening" or a "higher plane" or something to do with "inner conscience" - all of this new age jargon sounds like The Big O(prah) has infiltrated quite a few minds.

Mankind has, again, screwed up, and because he refuses to turn from sin, God's wrath is upon us. And His wrath is only going to worsen as the days go by - because mankind isn't one to give up his pride and vanity.

The weather is but one prophecy currently being fulfilled.

Tell it like it is !

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

And another thing. I was thinking about the increased wind and finally did a little research:

Air is set in motion by the Pressure Gradient Force (PGF). This, as you well know, is a flow from high pressure to low pressure. In nature, regions of excess move toward regions of deficit. This comes from the second law of thermodynamics that states higher energy states move toward lower energy states. Nature is always trying to balance. The result of trying to balance and equalize pressure results in wind. The pressure gradient force acts on a horizontal plane.

Source

I am also wondering if we are dealing with greater pressure differentials between high and low pressure systems or if the systems are just more closely packed together for one reason or another.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemleyI have seen this too. The canopy seems higher in a sense but I have also noticed more days with low clouds being perceived as lower. I also wonder about those higher clouds being contrails / chemtrails, etc. Don't know.

This link might help:www.haarp.net

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
What is it with calling the end days or Armageddon an "enlightening" or a "higher plane" or something to do with "inner conscience" - all of this new age jargon sounds like The Big O(prah) has infiltrated quite a few minds.

Mankind has, again, screwed up, and because he refuses to turn from sin, God's wrath is upon us. And His wrath is only going to worsen as the days go by - because mankind isn't one to give up his pride and vanity.

The weather is but one prophecy currently being fulfilled.

Tell it like it is !

Don't watch O or tv for that matter.
I have considered that this may be another deception. I guess that I think we are in for interesting times (Armageddon?) one way or another. Discernment may very well be the word of the next few years.

I suppose I will leave telling it like it is to others. I really don't know what all is happening or why. We are seeing prophecy unfold but I ask, which prophecy? Or rather are there multiple prophecies being fulfilled at the same time? What are the similarities and differences between the different sources? I don't expect a reply to these questions. It is rather just a thought.

Thanks for your thoughts!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab

Originally posted by ChemleyI have seen this too. The canopy seems higher in a sense but I have also noticed more days with low clouds being perceived as lower. I also wonder about those higher clouds being contrails / chemtrails, etc. Don't know.

This link might help:www.haarp.net

rehab

Maybe.
I think the only thing we know is that there are certainly many factors at play here.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I do believe, like you said, there are numerous prophecies being fulfilled as the days go by. If you look in the Bible, the only events that God's hand directly came down and acted were the Noah/Genesis flood and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Exellent Sodom and Gomorrah proof video HERE

The rest of the events, while brought by God, have been or are being done so at the hands of mankind or "normal" events such as the weather, wars, famine, moral decline of world, increased persecution of Christians, etc.

God says to watch the sky for signs - and Israel. Armageddon revolves pretty much around Israel.

I do think the effects of what the scientists are predicting that 2012/galactic alignment will bring will play into the "end days" and God's wrath.

The Bible speaks of earthquakes and floods that earth has never seen, nor ever will. What else, but a universal galactic alignment, could bring those things to pass - short of God doing it by His hand directly.

I think the temp change will play a huge part in the famine part of the prophecies - although numerous countries have been, for decades, struggling with their own famines - but if the earth's temp goes up or down just one degree one way or the other it changes things drastically. It can create a global catastrophe that starts famine and other global problems.

People are downplaying, and trying to debunk, the entire 'global warming' issue but the solid proof is there. The ice IS melting rapidly - the scientists have stated this - and then toss in the screwed up migration activities that are being reported worldwide......
The earth's alignment directly affects an animal's migration pattern and habits. Hence, you have thousands of dolphins and whales beaching themselves and people claim they dont' understand why.

It all plays in together - the end of days, God's wrath on the world, 2012, galactic alignment, Mayans, global warming, Barry Soetero (not meaning to make this political but I do believe he is in there to bring about the new world order), and countless other issues. They are all pieces of the end days puzzle if you look at them separately, and then put them all together.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It all boils down to one thing.

What do you wanna do with the life you got left?

We were created as a slave race.-look at history-
We also control and oppress our off springs because we forget when were 5-6 or so that we/they are all "starchildren". . ."so to speak" It's a neverending story...

"a poem i wrote trying to discover my beliefs"

I hate this story?
It is neverending. . .
. . .Keeps going, and going, just leading, and leading.

Theirs many crossroads . . .
. . . but their all deciveing,

but all those bad endings bring hope to new beggings.

"ReHaBz WuRdZ"

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nice poem, rehab - just be careful you don't fall into the "Oprah New Age" trap - don't think for one minute that satan doesn't use hollywood/celebs to win people's souls. He won hers - and she is supposedly an intelligent woman.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Yes. Good information here. God's hand as well as man's is certainly evident. I suppose in some sense, they are one and the same.

I have confusion, yet not the hardened heart that Revelation warns of. Many questions remain for me.

There were spoken of 12 tribes of Israel yet it seems that 10 have disappeared. No source right now, maybe you can help there. Anyway, which Israel shall we look towards? I mean, the "God" of the bible seems to always have a soft spot in his heart for His people of Israel but then I see the poverty wall / prison built around the Palestinians. It becomes difficult to reconcile in my heart. I have always felt that I was a Christian but maybe I am and it is the definition that has been perverted over the age.

So the temperature increases, the ice melts, the earth trembles, and yet we remain for now. If only for now. Jesus was a great man and manifestation of God but I do not believe that the books of the bible are inpenetrable by evil forces including those of man. How else could we have so many vastly different interpretations of that great collection of books?

Peace!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
It all boils down to one thing.

What do you wanna do with the life you got left?

We were created as a slave race.-look at history-
We also control and oppress our off springs because we forget when were 5-6 or so that we/they are all "starchildren". . ."so to speak" It's a neverending story...

"a poem i wrote trying to discover my beliefs"

I hate this story?
It is neverending. . .
. . .Keeps going, and going, just leading, and leading.

Theirs many crossroads . . .
. . . but their all deciveing,

but all those bad endings bring hope to new beggings.

"ReHaBz WuRdZ"

rehab

So jokingly back to the topic here:

The weather forecast for the week of 6/8/2009 is
where it should be
and
where it should be
with plenty of wind and storms and
. Followed shortly thereafter by
, and

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The weather is great. rain/shine/snow/"armageddon". People who believe, Know, and people who don't, well, they don't. it's like they don't wanna see things for their dark secrets. they just conform into zombies.

"worlds favorite themes, Zombie's And Sci-Fi, Go figure"

Rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The topic is "The Weather and the End of Days' - that plays into prophecy as it is prophecy that explains it.

I don't quite understand all of the 'tribes of Israel', myself but there is a preacher on tv that seems to get it. I don't care for this particular 'Bible teacher' because he is a bit on the "hard" side when it comes to people that try to debunk what he teaches - but aside from his attitude (he's old so that may be why he's so gruff, dunno) - he does teach alot about the tribes of Israel. His name is Arnold Murray - Shepherd's Chapel Ministries. He is out of Arkansas and he has his son teach sometimes.

Another good teacher re Israel is Perry Stone - you can youtube his videos and listen to him if you are interested.

I do believe the "Israel" the Bible speaks of is the modern day Israel - all of the other docs/proof support this down to the last detail.
Israel is so full of biblical history-I wish I flew so I could visit.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

HAHA, I won't fly either. Not anymore! Anyway, I really enjoy that pastor from Arkansas. He is on very early in the morning here on some local channel, can't remember which cause I kind of quit with the whole TV think recently.

I guess my overall point was just that it is hard to know who is right and who is wrong in these times. I seem to remember reading somewhere in a compilation that I assume you have knowledge of
that the "masses" will be deceived. Here's looking out to not be part of that mass!

All of the best to you my friend! May your prayers be answered *as long as they agree with mine, of course*

Peace!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You are most correct on the masses being deceived - the proof of that is in the Bible, as well as in society. That is why I stick close to the scriptures - that, in my opinion, is the only true source as it is God's original truth.

The crazy weather is there for a reason - as a sign in the skies, as the Bible speaks of, as well as a time frame so people will know what's coming next.

All of this weather increase "craziness" is written/predicted in Revelation and Daniel - if people would only take the time to read it.

In the beginning, it was God - and then came mankind. And then came all the different "religions" and "beliefs". And the doubts - and debunking attempts. The Bible predicted this very thing happening in the end days.

In the end, it will still be God, and His planet, and His choices on what to do with us.

And there is alot of "confusion" out here - I sorta feel sorry for this past generation - they have been raised in a very confusing time. Not being sure of what to believe in really. But again, it's been mankind that has created all of the doubt out there - not God. God made His intentions, laws and plans to begin with - and mankind has taken that and perverted and corrupted it beyond belief.

The Bible says to watch the skies for signs - that is God giving us all signs - weather included. The scriptures are there for guidance but also there as our only way to know what's coming on this planet. God gave us His scriptures so that we could watch for certain signs. He's done everything but send us all written invitations? lol
But still, mankind is stubborn and prideful and demands that things be done his way - consequences be damned.

Eventually, His plan is to wipe evil from the face of the Earth - the Bible makes that oh so clear. Their death isn't going to be pretty either.

A decent weather/end day video HERE

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I am really enjoying this discussion with you. End of days weather, biblical truths, Daniel, Revelation, and likely Isaiah should get a plug here.

I am reminded of a 3 or 4 day workshop / lesson / etc. that I went to that was sponsored by the 7th day Adventists. Cried like a little baby a few times. Really good stuff. Real people with real answers I would say. So here it is. We have it upon us. What do we do now? Today, tomorrow, and the next?

Shortly I go to bed to get barely enough sleep to go into a dead end job, in a dead end city, amongst a dead end "state" filled with "dead" people all around me.

In the meantime, the weather, political "climate", observable reality is changing by the #ing second. I suppose I will smile and nod during the board meeting while 3rd term abortions, genocide in Africa, Chinese die of unclassified diseases, Iraqi "terrorists", and Palestinians die for no other crime than being in the wrong place. A little pessimistic I suppose, but where do we draw a line?

Shall we sit around and wait idly for the rapture?

Oh, yes, back to the weather. Do you remember when we had a jet stream that did the wonderful dances across the continents. What happened to that? I suppose we would find that it is far to unpredictable these days... No?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join