It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Thanks for the info Siladon! Here is the website for the Matera agency. Italy has some interesting projects running.
Matera Space Geodesy Center

I find this quote from the website VERY interesting!

...about 60 people work at full time assuring the production of images as well as the efficiency of the observing stations...

-E-

[edit on 2-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Tying into my previous post, an interesting topic of discussion into this debate would be a X-ray and Gamma Ray satellite called AGILE that is currently in space being used to image distant celestial objects.

Forgive me as my knowledge of Spacecraft is no where near as polished as some of you, but what are the chances that this little device perhaps picked up something in terms of interference from another entity. It is in fact an imaging satellite and with so many different satellites pointed in so many different directions **remember taking a stretch here** it could have happened to pick up information that scared this person (again, assuming its a client) into seeking counsel.

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Its funny you post that link while I was putting my next theory together. On your site you linked us, on the left toolbar, the first option is 'Exploring Space'. Here at the bottom they talk about the craft AGILE I just referred to.

I may be over-assuming, but it seems AGILE is hosted at Matera operational command center.

edit: Correction, it appears Malindi, Kenya is where the base station is housed

ASI AGILE page

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread, the sleuthing abilities of ATS members never fails to disappoint. You really dig deep. Big thumbs up to all of you for your work on this thread. I would applaud you if I could.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's because there's a pop up ad that blocks the page and you cannot figure out how to close it unless you can read German otherwise bravo to the elite internet surfers.

And further more this whole Taymour thing is lame. All of you here pulling apart these rock textures in Photoshop or whatever need to be rounded up and sent to the vatican. Maybe the pope will find you boys more entertaining like having you light candles or something for NASA.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by WISHADOW]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by WISHADOW]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by m0r1arty

The only thing that I could see here is dark stucco in macro photo.

Then what do you see in the video grab here, in the pic below? This one's too good to be true, what?

It's most likely a hoax until we get the proof that this is the real deal! As to when that's going to happen is the million dollar question!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by StevieC9

The one that really caught my eye - same video, 4:03 in - looks like a human looking up with its hands behind its back. Seems also to be bald on the top - the light seems to catch the bald spot.

Can someone put this image onto the thread for me and let me know if anyone else can see what I see?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Then what do you see in the video grab here, in the pic below? This one's too good to be true, what?

Mike. I have to ask this, what is with finishing 80% of your sentences with "what?"? I'm pretty sure you aren't a late 18th century senior citizen of the English aristocracy.

It drives me mad!!

Sorry mate

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Been on the fence with this one but I jumped off to add my bit regarding comments about whether or not the evidence can be creditable due to the fact that it is in Italy

Did it ever occur that someone might travel out of there home country to a neutral place with such "dangerous" information.

Surely you wouldn't know who to trust in your own country, especially legal/government figures who might pass on supposedly dangerous information to higher figures etc to make sure they don't get caught up in a national security issue.

Plus in another country there would be less (not zero!) chance of your countries MIB collecting you.
(I bet big willy is in on this!)

What about Kazahkstan? Here's an interesting thread about their supposed hidden attributes which has the worlds biggest powers flirting with them.

Plus the thread states how Kazahkstan has built the worlds first, official UFO landing station!!!
(Free beans and toast to the 1st 100 aliens)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good work anyway!!!

(Edited to add the lovely pic (though i'm not sure if its a real pic or an artists impression of what it will look like!)

[edit on 3/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212

(Edited to add the lovely pic (though i'm not sure if its a real pic or an artists impression of what it will look like!)

Hi hey1212:
that's the terminal of Astana airport
www.panoramio.com...
www.astanaairport.kz...
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yea, I googled "world's first ufo centre kazakhstan" and found that pic in the images results under www.nationalufocenter.com...

Half way down the page is a bit about it and the new building there that has aroused suspicions of its intended purpose. Impressive of you to know where it was though!

Here's another link to it though I'm sure the OP of the thread I listed probably included this as his research appeared to be thorough.

www. all news web .com/page6696692.php

(You'l need to take out the spaces if you paste it into your browser. ATS kept on renaming it as [spam] so maybe that means its not a reliable source or something)

Edit to fix the url

[edit on 3/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by Sliadon

One thing I just noticed... Taymour is in Bari, Italy, which is approximatly 70km from Matera, Italy. Matera is home to one of the Italian Space Agencys (Agenzia Spaziale Italiana; ASI) operational centers.

-E-

Did I just quote myself... Anyways I just wanted to correct that the Italian Space Agency is actually 10km east of Matera, so it would be 50-60km from central Bari.

-E-

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

I kind of like that thing he is doing with the "what?" LOL, I noticed it too.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
Tying into my previous post, an interesting topic of discussion into this debate would be a X-ray and Gamma Ray satellite called AGILE that is currently in space being used to image distant celestial objects.

Forgive me as my knowledge of Spacecraft is no where near as polished as some of you, but what are the chances that this little device perhaps picked up something in terms of interference from another entity. It is in fact an imaging satellite and with so many different satellites pointed in so many different directions **remember taking a stretch here** it could have happened to pick up information that scared this person (again, assuming its a client) into seeking counsel.

-Sliadon

I am not sure I know what you mean? Are you speculating that a satellite picked up a transmission of a secret deep space probe or a transmission of a alien kind? As far as the Hard X-Ray and Gamma spectral imaging goes; That would not be able to give us the resolution and color we see in the video. What we see in the video I believe is true color or enhanced color. For the detail of these pictures those photos would have to of been taken from a low orbiting probe (which publically none exist in the Kuiper Belt) or some super powerful telescope at least 30-40 years more advanced in optical technology than we have now. The image of Pluto I showed last page is the BEST resolution HUBBLE can get of it. So these pictures in my humble opinion have to come from some secret probe or telescope (or we are not being told what some of ours already can do!) if they are in fact genuine. There have been rumours of a "US Deep Space Research Center" but I don't know if that is true or not and would rather not draw that into this already speculative topic.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Jkrog, I was surfing the net trying to see if the ASI has any Kuiper Belt related projects and found this paper from 2001
THERMAL EVOLUTION AND DIFFERENTIATION OF EDGEWORTHKUIPER BELT OBJECTS

At the end of the paper it states

This work is supported by a grant from ASI

So, it would appear the ASI (with a location within 60km of Bari) has interest, and is funding projects related to the Kuiper Belt. Just thought I would throw that out there.

-E-

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Okay, thanks for looking bringing this to my attention. I will look into it and report back. I have been on the ASI website looking around already but did not see this so thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Been watching this from the start and it has piqued my interest...

Great work by the way guys..

One thought... What kind of optics has Hubble got now, they've been upgraded yeah ?? What are they testing them on? The Moon / Mars ?? Maybe something further away..

Just a thought..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Here is a good article on the Hubble upgrades, although it does not say what they will be aiming at.
A Whole New View: Hubble Overhaul to Boost Telescope's Reach

That means that Hubble will be able to see at least 90 times more objects in deep space than it could when it was deployed in April 1990

-E-

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I found this interesting:

"Computer simulations have suggested that a body roughly the size of Earth, ejected outward by Neptune early in the Solar System's formation and currently in an elongated orbit between 80 and 170 AU from the Sun, could explain not only the Kuiper cliff but also the peculiar "detached" TNOs such as Sedna."

Source: Wiki

Since we are dealing with something unsubstantiated, I felt bringing in the Planet X hypothesis was appropriate. Bear in mind however, that like the subject of this thread, Planet X is yet to be accepted as a proven theory.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join