It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The Italian Connection
AstDys (90377) Sedna Ephemerides". Department of Mathematics, University of Pisa, Italy.

hamilton.dm.unipi.it...

Funding
For the research work which is presented in this site we acknowledge funding from the following sources

* University of Pisa (Italy)
* Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI)
* Astronomical Observatory of Belgrade (Serbia)
* University of Valladolid (Spain)

Originally posted by jkrog08
Well that wouldn't do too good for them since 3 members on this site have the pictures too!

Where's MY copy?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh this is making it's round here. I saw this about a month ago over at disclose.tv someone posted a thread asking for whistleblowers to come out and this guy appeared.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Good source of the latest data for Kuiper Belt objects...

JPL Small-Body Database Browser
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Where's MY copy?

I guess you're are considered unworthy and out of the circle ;-)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
After years of following ATS (since it's inception), years on the night shift listening to the old Art Bell, following Hoagland since before the internet began (and then abandoning him due to crack-pottery and lousy web design) and glomming on Phil Corso, Graham Hancock etc, ad all, ad nausea, I've finally joined ATS to post.

Call me a sucker, but isn’t everyone here a sucker? I'll spare you the "We've seen countless hoaxes" spiel and say I am continually hopeful. Call me a romantic, perhaps a romantic sucker. Fact is I believe that when you separate the wheat from the chaff we only need one single real UFO (to lump it all into one word, however misused; a sea gull is a UFO if you've never seen one before)... Only one UFO needs to be a real deal ET spacecraft for it to be the most profound thing since thought itself.

I'm not overly impressed with Mike Bara's (A. Di Bello's) photos (It would seem these are a fraction of the "trusted" pics supposedly disseminated to certain members for verification by ADB). If these are the real deal proof he intends to break out for his client I don’t think it will pass muster. The linear and unusually symmetrical aspects in some pics are worth another look, but the plethora of humanoid aliens and dragons poking around turn me off. That they are (allegedly) from MRO makes me even more suspect. As another poster stated, we've seen thousands of "interesting" other photos. I was much more interested when it seemed that they were from a KBO or other such planetoid. I was also surprised that if they were from a KBO, no one had considered that they were leaked by some ET conglomerate to facilitate disclosure, however if they were from a KBO, the method of capture, if not also proven would invalidate the data.

I suppose though now I am all in for the long haul. I'm tired of watching, I'm ready to play. Thanks for all those who have gone before, and those who will come. You have a new compatriot willing to do the research and dig a little deeper.

-Whiskey Poet

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Good job on all the effort guys

I've bookmarked and been reading this thread since it started and let me just say this was the catalyst for me making an account here.

Looking forward to see how this unfolds, I hope I won't get disappointed

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Mike. I have to ask this, what is with finishing 80% of your sentences with "what?"? I'm pretty sure you aren't a late 18th century senior citizen of the English aristocracy.

Unfortunately I am!!
But I promise you I'll dump the exuberance of the old Victorian lingo and graduate to the more modern jargon associated with the 21st century!

Originally posted by jkrog08
Another question is this: If this object resides in the belt how does it get heated? It must have artificial power to support any life there. I don’t know, I am anxious to learn more of this, I just hope it is not another hoax. We do not know much about our outer solar system, as only four probes have ever been there (Voyagers and Pioneers). So it is possible something could be out there IMO.

JK, you had mentioned that the outer planets/moons being far from the sun, it would perhaps not be conducive for life. However, if we take the Electric Universe model into account, the interaction of the planet’s/moon’s intrinsic magnetic fields with its magnetosphere can heat the atmosphere. It’s probable that life forms may have adapted to that ambient heat not only of the atmosphere, but also heat from within. Such life forms could possibly thrive under the surface. However, the lack of light would mean that they could have adapted their light sensory organs to see in very low light conditions.

If that’s possible, it follows that these life forms could have evolved into intelligent entities over millions of years.

Earth and Planetary Sci., Hokkaido Univ.
Recent observations by spacecrafts and telescope suggests that the planets have intrinsic magnetic field, atmosphere, ionosphere and magnetosphere and the magnetosphere interacts strongly with the solar wind. The energy associated with the aurora heats the planetary atmosphere and ionosphere.

That said, I would like to bring in John Lear here, some of whose theories (though much of them are pretty far fetched!) are quite interesting. He’s been frequently hauled over the coals and someone who’s lost his marbles for his assertion that there is at present advanced life out there on many planets and moons in the Solar System. Though this is pure speculation as far as I’m concerned, I wonder if the PTB know much more than they’re letting out? After all, we ordinary citizens cannot profess to know EVERYTHING that’s going on. We are aware that there are on-going top secret projects and long term programs that only a few are aware of. That’s a fact we cannot deny.

Here’s what John Lear has to say on life out there:

According to a video tape made by a former C.I.A. agent, John Lear, based upon what he said he witnessed from military agents with top secret security clearances, there are about 70 different extraterrestrial civilizations that have been monitoring the Earth.

There are also reportedly physical being colonies on some of the huge moons orbiting Jupiter and Saturn that even NASA admits contain atmospheres and water, including Lanulous, Titan, Io, Ganymede, etc.

Would this now be corroborated? Let's wait and see what comes up!

Cheers!

More…
www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.think-aboutit.com...
wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp...
www.electric-cosmos.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Great input yet again!

This thread is seriously starting to hot up.
Could evidence / disclosure really be that far away.

Taymour, where are yoooooouuuuuuuuu!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

whiskeypoet,

Welcome and a very eloquent introductory post indeed

I'll be watching you

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Mike,

As always, I enjoy anything you post

The problem with this whole thread - as it stands at present - is that we are speculating about speculation, because we have nothing to go on other than vid-caps with no explanation or source, location, etc.

There has been so much positive energy in this thread in the form of analysis and opinion/speculation, but - one has to ask - to what end?

Taymour really needs to come clean now, or this thread with all it's skilled thinkers and good intentions, will simply burn out.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Mike,

As always, I enjoy anything you post

The problem with this whole thread - as it stands at present - is that we are speculating about speculation, because we have nothing to go on other than vid-caps with no explanation or source, location, etc.

There has been so much positive energy in this thread in the form of analysis and opinion/speculation, but - one has to ask - to what end?

Taymour really needs to come clean now, or this thread with all it's skilled thinkers and good intentions, will simply burn out.

True but if he supposedly has these great photo's then surely he won't need any help to help make them convincing. (Good work however by the guys on trying to find out if his claim is genuine.)

Anyway it's not the people on this thread who need convincing because the majority of us either already believe or want to believe.

Its the rest of the world, who don't want to believe through either fear or collapse of their religion that will need to be shown some particularly convincing evidence.

Even then though I wouldn't expect over night "enlightenment" but the possibility of world rioting through fear and anger.

Not trying to blow the candles out on your cake but just trying to think logically of how the world would react to a disclosure, especially after the image that holywood has given aliens! Predator, Aliens, The Blob!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Update 2.0

I just received a return email from the third geologist I contacted. He is also a geologist with the USGS. In the email I posed this question.

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions of people like myself. Attached are a few images I found on the internet, and was wondering what your opinion of them was,
since I have no clue!

Thanks for your time!

To which he replied...

One of the most interesting aspects of geology is scale. The pictures you
sent look great, but I don't know what scale they are. Are they shot from
a microscope, or from space? They could be crystal lattice structure on
the surface of a grain of sand, or mountain landscape patterns photographed
during a fly-over from the space shuttle. Hopefully on the website there
is some information as to whether the size of the image is centimeters or
kilometers and we can proceed from there.

I wan't to clarify something. I was very vague in the emails I sent to these geologists on purpose. I did not want to give any pre-conceived notions, or add my assumptions. I wanted their initial opinion of just the images, without the background story, as to get the most un-biased response. With that said, Both geologists I have been in contact with state the images are un-identifiable WITHOUT SCALE! So here is the problem, we are forced to assume the scale that Taymour claims they are is correct to have further analysis done on the images.

I replied to the kind geologist...

If these images are of a mountain landscape pattern, could these formations occure naturally?

And like the first geologist contact, I await the reply!

-E-

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Update 2.1

As I was typing the above post the other geologist replied! It was short and sweet...

Our thoughts are that they look like poor quality SEM or backscatter images but not landscape images

Keep in mind this geologist is a State Geologist Director for the USGS with a PhD, PG.

So Opinion #1 "not landscape images"

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

So this pretty much puts a damper on anything going on in this thread?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cds4344
reply to post by MysterE

Well, i'm trying to decide what to think about all of this, bc technically if it was an "alien civilization" it wouldn't be a landscape image either. Taymour claims to have more "proof", I think it is time to see something more definative.

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Cds4344
reply to post by MysterE

Well, i'm trying to decide what to think about all of this, bc technically if it was an "alien civilization" it wouldn't be a landscape image either. Taymour claims to have more "proof", I think it is time to see something more definative.

-E-

Who says that aliens even live on the surface? If aliens lived on any planet/moon they could live in its core. I.e maybe jupiter is cold outside but suitable to harbour microbes inside its core.

Better put something more relevant in though. Eh, good work lads on your research!

Though since were only waiting about, anyone seen Terminator yet!!!?
LOL, Big Arnie gets CGI'd into it!!! LOL
"Ill be back!"

By the way, Terminator is relevant cos the aliens might have big machines and send them back in time to take out Taymour!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Your signature just made me spew coffee on my keyboard! Hilarious! Anyways, I'm interested to see what the other geologist I contacted thinks of the images, as well as the one jkrog emailed.

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by triplesod
However, if we take the Electric Universe model into account, the interaction of the planet’s/moon’s intrinsic magnetic fields with its magnetosphere can heat the atmosphere. It’s probable that life forms may have adapted to that ambient heat not only of the atmosphere, but also heat from within. Such life forms could possibly thrive under the surface. However, the lack of light would mean that they could have adapted their light sensory organs to see in very low light conditions.

Exactly, these pictures (if real) are showing creatures living beneath the surface. Well, as far as I can tell.

Like I said in a previous post, they aren't pictures of crystalline structures.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Taymour just U2U'd me a good point, the Geologist did not answer my question directly. I asked if the formations could be formed naturally, and he stated that he felt they were not landscapes. I will try to get the exact question answered.

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by hey1212

Your signature just made me spew coffee on my keyboard! Hilarious! Anyways, I'm interested to see what the other geologist I contacted thinks of the images, as well as the one jkrog emailed.

-E-

Yea but as the other boy said a chart can't be conclusive without a key. That leaves a gap for any skeptics to claim there real photos of microscopic whatever.

Nothing so far has made me think 'oh there's an alien' and I'v been looking for them so I can't see any newsroom taking an interest in any of the 3 that Iv seen anyway.

Had to edit cos I didn't like the smiley i'd used. I thought i'd change a
to a
cos Iv never actually used one of them before, or have I?

[edit on 4/6/09 by hey1212]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join