It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

It is 12 pictures....

I am anxious to hear what Dr. Johnson has to say about these, as well Taymours reply to my recent email to him. I asked Taymour if he knew what probe/ telescope these were taken from, as well what body they were taken from. He said he knew both, so we will see.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

I wouldn't say all that. A lot of people do not know about the complex technologies used for space exploration. I don't know enough. That is why I am going to school for it lol, not because it is easy, but because it is hard and interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I actually have thought that these were pics from Mars (I've spent way too much time staring at them) but couldn't really rationalize tossing that out into the forum because of a lack of evidence one way or another. I did ask Mike where he got the pics from (Di Bella directly?) and why he thought they were MRO but have yet to receive a response (or have the comments approved). It does slightly worry me that if they do turn out to be from Mars they will just go into the pile of other spectacular photos that are ignored by the mainstream. The upside is that we could actually get hard data about the time of day, space between the camera and the ground, etc. to try to get some dimensions on the things. Also, taking a closer look at #3 on Mike's site I think that the photo is flipped upside down. It really looks more like a city if you flip it the other way around (instead of anomalous geometry).

-S

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by MysterE

It is 12 pictures....

I am anxious to hear what Dr. Johnson has to say about these, as well Taymours reply to my recent email to him. I asked Taymour if he knew what probe/ telescope these were taken from, as well what body they were taken from. He said he knew both, so we will see.

On top of things as usual jkrog! Keep up the good work!

-E-

[edit on 3-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well I have been following this post since it started. I want to first say that you guys are awesome! A lot of time and research is going into this.... I really hope it doesnt turn out to be a hoax.

I have reviewed some of the photos that are posted and to be honest.... I dont see anything. To me it just looks like the side of a mountain or something.

But im not going to make a decision until all the evidence Taymour has is posted. Im sure it is really great stuff and I wish I could see it... For those of you that have been keeping up with Taymour, any word of when he will post his evidence?

Hope all is well for him. If he does have evidence of aliens and UFOs im sure were not the only one trying to get hands on pics or videos. I hope some " MIB" group doesnt snatch him away. But this is one post that I will keep an eye on.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

Hope all is well for him. If he does have evidence of aliens and UFOs im sure were not the only one trying to get hands on pics or videos. I hope some " MIB" group doesnt snatch him away. But this is one post that I will keep an eye on.

Well that wouldn't do too good for them since 3 members on this site have the pictures too!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Watch out JKrog, they might be coming after you, Internos, and MysterE next!!!

On a serious note, I hope that your friend Dr. Johnson will respond to your messages soon so that we may find some glimpse of an outcome to this as it has been a roller coaster ride that I haven't seen here in a while.

Oh well... back to twiddling my thumbs as I wait...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that there is an Antonio Di Bello that is a professor at the University of Bari, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Bari, Italy? I was searching the net and found this random site...
29th Sea Turtle Symposium

Abstract ID: 2151 Type: Poster Subject: Anatomy, physiology, and health Country: Italy

Submitted By: Antonio Di Bello ([email protected])

USING LESIONS TO ASSESS THE IMPACT OF FISHERIES ON LOGGERHEAD TURTLES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Di Bello1, Daniela Freggi2, Ivano Ciraci2, and Carmela Valastro1

1 University of Bari, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Bari, Italy
2 WWF Sea Turtles Rescue Centre, Lampedusa (Ag), Italy

Two Antonio Di Bellos in Bari, Italy population 328,458? Guess thats not inconceivable, but hey lets leave no stone un-turned!

-E-

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Watch out JKrog, they might be coming after you, Internos, and MysterE next!!!

If they come for me i'm just gonna say "It was all Sliadon's idea!" jk!

-E-

[edit on 4-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I would guess coincidence. BTW that link I told you I would check out earlier turned out to be a dead end, nothing but a scientific paper on thermal dynamics of planetoids.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ive probably hit 100 dead ends also, but i'll keep digging! And i'm sure you will too!

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Thanks again for another great discovery MysterE! I went ahead and double checked your steps and found a few similar references to a Mr. Antonio Di Bello in Bari, Italy.

This make me wonder-- and again thickening the plot--

is our friend Taymour perhaps using that name of another as a pseudonym. I understand that a member of the ATS community has contacted this man. But since we are still assuming that he does have delicate information that is potentially jeopardizing to him both legally and (if real) his protection it would be almost logical to use a different name for the purposes of spreading the message, especially if that individual truly doesn't care for the glory of it, just spreading the message.

Again, my theory may be from looking too deep into the matter. But in terms of the 'why' it makes perfect sense.

Thoughts?

-Sliadon

edit: grammar

[edit on 6/4/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

I'm pretty sure he is who he says he is, Internos already found him on an official list of lawyers and called him, and Taymour answered. So unless Taymour went to Antonio's house and kidnapped him, took his phone and made up this hoax, I am sure it is him.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Yea that is possible. Although internos verified that Taymour is a lawyer from Italy, and he would know since he does live in Italy.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

They may very well be the same people, but I think internos got his phone number off a national lawyers registry, so he would have to be a lawyer and a professor. Or an ex-prefessor now lawyer? Ill ask him tommorrow!

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Haha thank you for that "triple team" rapid reply...

This was of course a response I speculated receiving. My inquiry came about not knowing how listings work in Italy. I know here in the United States there are classifieds everywhere-- phone books, newspapers, internet, etc. When I was doing my own web searches for a Mr. Antonio Di Bello who happens to be a lawyer my results yielded nothing but dead ends, many times referring to other threads on different web sites discussing their views on this situation.

I now get the feeling that a sort of list *does* exist. Thank you all three of you, bl4ke360, Jkrog, and MysterE for your responses! This most probably lays my theory to rest. Sorry bl4ke360, I don't think there are any kidnapping and abductions done this time.

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Also, just to get it out there, Taymour goes by TaymourKudsi on his metacafe account. Heres the link...
TaymourKudsi

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Hey, at least you are throwing things out here trying to help solve this.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by Sliadon

So unless Taymour went to Antonio's house and kidnapped him, took his phone and made up this hoax, I am sure it is him.

Don't be so sure. This is - after all - ATS: the home of conspiracies

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoober
I wanted to point out that over on Mike Bara's blog he just posted three pictures that:

1) Appear to be very similar to the images we are talking about
2) Have the file names "MRO-ruins-Di-Bello"
3) Seem to be a better resolution than the VLC images that we all have

Snoober - good find

That does concern me somewhat as it raises the obvious questions of why the blog posted pics - that have been given under agreement of non-disclosure to MysterE, jkrog08, and Internos.

Either the author of the blog has breached confidentiality, or, Taymour - for some peculiar reason - gave him the go ahead to post the three images.

If it's the latter, then that should be of concern for everyone here who have honoured and respected Taymour's instructions - Re: the photos.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mckyle]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join