It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have just sent Taymour an ultimatem in an email, here is the transcript...

Antonio, as you may or may not be aware internos has dropped the investigation due to your reluctance to provide a source image and will only retake it if you provide one. Can you do that? I will wait until one more day to hear back from the astrogeologist and if not by then I too will have to put my time elsewhere. I have asked for either the name of the Planetoid, the probe, or both. I now need that and internos needs a source image for this investigation to continue. Please do not let this case go down like this.
Best regards,
Justin

If after this day passes and I hear nothing I will continue to monitor the thread and email for developments but must also move on. If I get a return email from the Astrogeologist I will post it here regardless if the news is ill or good. I hope something good happens real quick or I fear another "skunked thread". I too want to thank everyone who added their insights to trying to resolve this. Especially you internos, your passion and knowledge is simply amazing my friend! I was kind of hoping this was "the thread" but deep down I had my suspicions and still do but I won't go into those here. Regardless of the outcome, like I said earlier at least (I hope) we all learned a little something from all this.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
Mr. Taymour / Di Bello, I beseech you to share with us something definitive. You have been researching the right means of dissemination for at least a month. You have whetted our appetites with intellectual hours-de-oeuvres and promised a succulent main course. It is time to serve the meal sir.

That's right!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eff210a5886b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

You gotta quit that Mike,lol!!

Seriously though, that was a SHORT bar run?!

For those who want a comment on the "pictures" I and two others received....

They are "interesting", but internos summed it up well I think in that there is likely no way to tell one way or another without the source. I still hope Dr. Johnson can shed some type of half way answer to them, so we will see...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

A Tourmaline crystal cluster? Hmmm but they do look like HiRise images and that would place these on Mars...

The 'city' also looks like these...

Originally posted by mckyle
I find that amusing.

Hehehe maybe... but my methods produces results

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
For those who want a comment on the "pictures" I and two others received....
They are "interesting"

Hey jk, are they the same what's in the video?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
I find that we are at an impasse as to what the fine ATS members can do.

Indeed.

But, I am happy to say that I don't feel deflated. I don't think it's been a waste of time. As Madame Pieff said: "no regret, no regret"

No regrets indeed! It's been an enrichment for many of us.

Through the quality of the critical thought applied by individuals such as Internos and jkrog08, amongst others, we have been enriched and entertained in one beneficial way or another.

It's also great to see lurkers sign on because of the quality posts on this thread. There is some great writing talent borne of this very thread. I think whiskeypoet is one such example, as many I'm sure agree. Sliadon is undoubtedly another critical thinker we have this thread to thank for.

To Internos, Chadwickus, Mikesingh, jkrog08, Sliadon, whiskeypoet, and of course MysterE, I say thank you for such a highly-entertaining thread.

Now it's time for me to say ciao

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mckyle]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
[

I find that amusing.

Hehehe maybe... but my methods produces results

Aww Zorgy, come here ya big lug and give us a hug

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
jkrog08,

Thank you for providing your opinion. That pretty much sums it up for me...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Some were, some were not. A few were stunning at face value. But ultimately like internos said, without the source or more information there is nothing more to do. I first saw them and thought "well there is some things but nothing really great", I guess at first I was expecting a HD view of an alien city with thousands of UFOs i traffic!lol,but after a second look however I saw QUITE a few 'anomalies'. No 'beings', just building-like structures. Some "city or town-like" structures as well. I do not think these come from HiRise, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Thank you again. I find I am very entertained as well. If the entertainment value remains and is punctuated by intellectual discourse I imagine I will stick around.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

To Internos, Chadwickus, Mikesingh, jkrog08, Sliadon, whiskeypoet, and of course MysterE, I say thank you for such a highly-entertaining thread.

Thank you mckyle. As a relatively new member of ATS, this thread has shown me the caliber of posters on this site, and I must say I am very impressed! I am confident in saying we have done and speculated every possible thing with the information given to us.

Bravo ATS!

-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
UPDATE

I just recieved this email from Taymour...

Dear Justin,
As I said at the beginning: I can't give this informations. Not Yet.
Before the thread on ATS I spoke whit Richard Hoagland, Richard Hall, Dirk Van der Ploeg, Robert Morningstar, Michael Cohen and other people. All of them are very interested and fascuinating but, of course, they want the same things: "Where" and "Who". (I've all the email of those people and if you want i could share.)
Those informations are like a sign or a photo of my client.
Last week I submit the images at Denise Stoner (MUFON) and she said that she submit all the images at some skilled people at University in Florida. "Thanks for your patience." - She said to me - "This is not something we want to get in the wrong hands".
Sorry Justin, I can't give that informations, but sooner or later... the truth comes out.
I hope that someone analyze carefully the images ad give a positive report, then another step...
Best regards
Antonio

I replied that YES I would like to see the copies of the email replies he got and expressed my regret of the situation.

I am sorry to say that I don NOT see this going anywhere for the moment. Again if I hear anything from the Astrogeologist I will post it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think this is out of our hands now, all we can do it wait to see if Antonio and pals come up with anything solid.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A bit anti-climatic, as these things tend to end.

Great job by some of the usual suspects in this thread though, people like you are the only reason I keep coming back to ATS.

Maybe next time guys......maybe next time....

EDIT: ooh and in my personal opinion (some of) these are macro images as was posted on one of the earlier pages of this thread and as was sugested by one of the geologists.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by sn00daard]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
MysterE,

Thank you for bringing this topic up 5 days ago. But as has been summed up before me, this thread has (at least for now) sizzled out. Whether we are the cruel joke of Taymour, he himself fell victim to a prank, or even if he has truth and truly has his hands tied, we will not find out those answers in the near future.

I too will now place this topic on the back burners and keep a watchful eye, but devote my time and searching in topics that aren't brick-walled.

Everyone who has provided feedback to me with my ideas as well as everyone who contributed I thank you for all of it. This has been a fun thread to follow and definitely one that racked my brain quite a bit.

Til next time,

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I guess at first I was expecting a HD view of an alien city with thousands of UFOs i traffic!lol.

Huh?
Were you expecting to see airports with multiple runways, airport surveillance radars, ATCs, taxiways, hangers, and probably a few alien craft preparing for take-off?

Well, anyway, the debunkers would like to see something like this, otherwise it's all rocks and stones and a dash of paradelia!! Humph!

Cheers!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

No need do thank me, I haven't added much to this thread.

The whole thing seemed off to me from the start, no offence to jkrog and internos with that comment, what you guys are doing here is the proper way to the truth.

My way in this particular case is NOT the way to go about it!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

UPDATE

I just recieved this email from Taymour...

Dear Justin,
Last week I submit the images at Denise Stoner (MUFON) and she said that she submit all the images at some skilled people at University in Florida. "Thanks for your patience." - She said to me - "This is not something we want to get in the wrong hands".

The wrong hands? Who exactly would that be?

So can we contact Denise Stoner at MUFON and see what her response to this is?

I hope that someone analyze carefully the images ad give a positive report, then another step...

THAT is unlikely to happen, because no one can analyze these images without context of size, scale and source

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Okay letter to Denise sent...

I'll post the reply if I get one

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Taymour did email me 5 emails from the five individuals he spoke of. They pretty much say the same thing we have all been telling him here though.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join