It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

jkrog08,

Outstanding post mate. It's obvious to see that you, Internos, mikesingh, and Sliadon, have put a lot of effort and thought into your respective posts. The end result being a thread that irrespective of its outcome, has already paid dividends to those who have taken the time to read through it.

I'd flag and applause you all if I could

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'd like to know more. so if you would be so kind to messsaege me back with some more contacts would be nice ...ReHaB

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Thanks for bringing that up.

There is also speculation on a large (Jupiter, Saturn, or Earth sized) planet out in the Oort cloud that could be affecting some of the Kuiper objects and have caused perturbations on Neptune. The object is theorized to be a rouge planet or possibly a Brown Dwarf star in the hypothetical Oort Cloud. Of course this object is thought to be over 3,000-5,000 AUs away.

In 1984, Physicist Richard A. Muller postulated that the Sun has a heretofore undetected companion, either a brown dwarf or gaseous giant planet, in an elliptical orbit within the Oort cloud. This object, known as Nemesis, is hypothesized to pass through a portion of the Oort cloud approximately every 26 million years, bombarding the inner Solar System with comets. However, no direct evidence of Nemesis has been found.[38]

A somewhat similar hypothesis was advanced by astronomer John J. Matese of the University of Louisiana in 2002. He contends that more comets are arriving in the inner Solar System from a particular region of the Oort cloud than can be explained by the galactic tide or stellar perturbations alone, and that the most likely cause is a Jupiter-mass object in a distant orbit.[39]

Oort cloud objects (OCOs)
Main article: Detached object

Sedna, a possible inner Oort cloud object discovered in 2003Apart from long-period comets, only four known objects have orbits which suggest that they may belong to the Oort Cloud: 90377 Sedna, 2000 CR105, 2006 SQ372 and 2008 KV42. The first two, unlike scattered disc objects, have perihelia outside the gravitational reach of Neptune, and thus their orbits cannot be explained by perturbations from the gas giant planets.[40] If they formed in their current locations, their orbits must originally have been circular; otherwise accretion (the coalescence of smaller bodies into larger ones) would not have been possible because the large relative velocities between planetesimals would have been too disruptive. Their present-day elliptical orbits can be explained by a number of hypotheses:

1. These objects could have had their orbits and perihelion distances "lifted" by the passage of a nearby star when the Sun was still embedded in its birth star cluster.
2. Their orbits could have been disrupted by an as-yet-unknown planet-sized body within the Oort cloud.
3. They could have been scattered by Neptune during a period of particularly high eccentricity or by the gravity of a far larger primordial trans-Neptunian disc.
4. They could have been captured from around smaller passing stars.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e49316eacebc.png[/atsimg]
Image of chart showing distance of Oort Cloud relative to Kuiper Belt and other Outer Solar System bodies courtesy of wikipedia.org

So could this have something to do with these photos in regards to where were they taken?

EDIT to add: Here is another source speculating on a large body in the Oort Cloud: nasa.gov

So is it possible that NASA or some other space agency (ASI) do have secret observations going on? It does seem at least possible, I am awaiting a reply from Taymour via u2u regarding some more information.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/3/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Very interesting. And it does tempt one to speculate about either black programs or the possibility of classified mission goals of the Pioneer and voyager programs. And I stress the word speculate. For all intents and purposes we last heard from Pioneer in 2003. Interesting to note that NASA has publicly stated that it was still attempting contact with Pioneer as late as 2006 - long after its official missions were fulfilled. Did it have other 'black' goals?

Again, this is nothing more than speculation - a potentially dangerous tool in the hands of an over-active imagination

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

NASA is still receiving transmissions from Voyager Two, I think until about 2020. It has passed the Heliosphere and is continuing on its' way to interstellar space.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is a better illustration showing the structure of the solar system on a 2 dimensional scale with distance in AUs specified.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13e62ca3b1ac.png[/atsimg]

Courtesy:wikipedia.org

We can see where the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud are relative to the Earth. The distances are obviously extreme, thus the lack of good imaging from current observation methods.

(For full map showing distance out to Proxima Centauri see link)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That should bring it into perspective for everyone: Space is Big

But - going into speculation mode again - we've had the technology for decades now to propel spacecraft at much higher speeds than currently achieve with coneventional propulsion systems. If, say for example, we employed current nuclear propulsion on a craft, we could reach to the furthest Solar reaches in a fraction of the time it has taken Pioneer and the two Voyagers.

So if we're speculating about the possibility of having reached some of the TNO's (Trans-Neptunian Objects) featured in Taymour's opening video sequence, then I guess it is very possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He might be trying to get as much comfirmation from the experts as possible before he can release making it more trustworthy just a thought.Or he is just playing us?

[edit on 043030p://2009-06-03T16:20:11-05:00036 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Update

The first geologist I contacted was unable to help, since his expertise was in soil. And I just received word from the second. I can't tell you his name, but I will say he is a very well qualified geologist with the USGS. I sent him the 4 most interesting pics sent to me by Taymour and asked for his opinion on them to which he replied...

I cannot speculate what these pictures are. There is no scale. This could be photos of a microscopic surface or another planet. You will have to provide more information for us to try to identify them.

to which I replied...

Mr.*,

Thank you very much for your reply. I tend to think it is something on the microscopic scale, because they don't look like anything that could even occure naturally on another planet. Am I mistaken with this assumption?

Thanks Again!

I am awaiting his reply!

-E-

[edit on 3-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is it not so that if Taymour ( or his client) refuses to let internos, mysterE or jkorg08 release or specifically comment on those extra pictures released to them, we will all be none the wiser?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't want to appear too off here, but this caught my attention give the origin of this thread:

Underground Alien Bases and Contact Revealed in Italy

Might be nothing, but I wanted to make the connection in here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

rogerstigers: good find mate

I hope there is no connection to it. The individual behind that expose is none other than Michael Salla.

If there is a link, then I'll trash the whole lot straight away.

Salla is a bit of a nut job and openly endorses Billy Meier.

Need I say more?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This has been a great thread to keep up on. I wanted to point out that over on Mike Bara's blog he just posted three pictures that:

1) Appear to be very similar to the images we are talking about
2) Have the file names "MRO-ruins-Di-Bello"
3) Seem to be a better resolution than the VLC images that we all have

The ISA doesn't have any direct link to the MRO project listed on their website but they do have people working on the high res camera that is a part of Mars Express. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Can any of you with the better images confirm or deny if these are the images that Di Bello passed on to you?

-S

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
UPDATE

I have just sent Dr. Jeffery R. Johnson , Astrogeologist from the USGS an email with the pictures, the following is the transcript of the email. I will keep all updated.

Hello Mr. Johnson,

I am e-mailing you to inquire if you may be able to shed some light on the images I will be forwarding you. The images are claimed to be taken from a non-terrestrial planetary body. The images, as you will see show what appears to be several "artificial looking structures" on the surface of this unknown body. I have postulated that these images come from a planetoid (Kuiper Belt object) for several reasons which are irrelevant to your professional opinion. I am asking your opinion on the following:

1. Do these images look like they could come from a planetary body?

2. If so, do you see anything in these pictures that looks like it could not be due to natural phenomina?

3. What have you based your final conclusion from?

4. If possible, considering the color and terrain of the surface (if this is a planetary body) what planet, moon, or planetoid do you think these were taken from?

Thank you for looking into this as I am not qualified to do so. Any opinion you give would be greatly appreciated, as would your prudence in answering. Again, thank you and best regards~Justin

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz

For me it looks like a macro photos of some minerals with cristal structure. Could be even ordinary coal. All that giant civilization you can probably put in your pocket.
100% of Haox

[edit on 31-5-2009 by odyseusz]

Your observation didn't go un-noticed my friend.

It's just so hard to tell without more info.

watching with interest from the sidelines but searching madly online for additional info.....nerb.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Also let me specifiy the reason for the delay in sending the email...

I only got the pics last night for one, then I had to verify that this was not a common hoax before I would waste the time of a professional in looking at these. To the best of my knowledge these pictures and what you see in the video are not a simple hoax (ie; pictures of Mercury, Luna, Jovian or Saturnian moons or asteroids). So after that fact I decided to ask the opinion of a professional in regards to this. Like I said I will keep all updated on any breaking information in regards to this case.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by olegkvasha

I saw that last night, but I thought I had been up too late and my eyes were playing tricks on me. Check this one out...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89fa8f361133.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

Yes, many of the pics have what looks like creatures in them. If you notice, Taymour has arranged them to show the actual picture proceeded by a crop and zoom in. When he does this most , if not all, are showing a creature of some kind.

I just noticed this after looking at these pics with a fresh set of eyes. When I have more time I am going to get these pics and highlight what I am seeing. If this isn't a hoax and based on what I am seeing (determined by my own perception), I'm pretty creeped out. Seriously...

I though these pics were nothing but a bunch of blurry hullabaloo, until I realized that they were a mix of full photos proceeded by their cropped counterparts.

These aren't photos of crystalline structures or microscopic photos. They are taken of a terrain that is very rocky. It looks like, if they are real, these creatures live inside caves or under the surface.

Remember, Taymour has said these are photos of an alien civilization. He means this literally. There are aliens in these photos.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here's what I see:

The full photo is followed by the cropped photo. I circled the point of interest in each...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff01468e51db.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c601aec318e5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d35ae44a70b6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2da8e2dd610f.jpg[/atsimg]

These look like creatures. Some of the pics I couldn't tell what Taymour was alluding to. Maybe some can figure it out now that I've indicated what the "pattern" is.

All I can do for now. I have to go...let me know if I'm full of it (making things up in my head). I need an honest opinion of what I am seeing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoober
This has been a great thread to keep up on. I wanted to point out that over on Mike Bara's blog he just posted three pictures that:

1) Appear to be very similar to the images we are talking about
2) Have the file names "MRO-ruins-Di-Bello"
3) Seem to be a better resolution than the VLC images that we all have

The ISA doesn't have any direct link to the MRO project listed on their website but they do have people working on the high res camera that is a part of Mars Express. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Can any of you with the better images confirm or deny if these are the images that Di Bello passed on to you?

-S

Very good find snoober! Yes those are some of the pictures sent to me. I was sent 10 (i think) and the pictures in your link are 3 of them. This further indicates that Taymour is really putting this info out there to the UFO community. What gets me is why does Mike Bara indcate that these are from the MRO? Was he privy to information that we were not? I think it is time for Taymour to answer a few more questions for us!

-E-

Edit to add: snoober, if you are a member of that blog, will you post the question "Why do you believe these pictures are from the MRO?"
Thanks!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you Jkrog for sweeping in and laying my foolish thought to rest! Like I said I don't have the background knowledge of what these space ships are capable of. I was throwing out an idea based on the fact that Taymour may have had a client who worked for CSI who found startling pictures from the AGILE craft. But I rebuked my thoughts shortly after with the edit showing that I learned the base that runs AGILE is in Kenya, not in homeland Italy.

Thank you for clarifying the difference in the imaging types and what image comes from what source!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join