It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man pulls cop over for speeding!! ( Warning- Language )!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
what the guy following should have done was wached him and found out where he was actualy going and recorded that. on the one hand he was an idiot for confronting him about it, on the otherhand i like what he did.............if it was actualy a silent call, all the police cars have rear faceing lights that will flash red........the cop didnt even have those on!!

cops are human, they also have a high stress job and they are being watched constantly by the public and the media and they never know who is going to pull out a gun and shoot them

a very good officer was killed in my town by a illeagle immagrant gang member during a routine traffic stop, the gang member got out of his car and shot the cop dead, then fled to mexico, it took quite a few years to get the gang member back to the US on the promise that he wouldnt face the death penalty.........hes behind bars now

my point is, there are good cops, and very bad cops, dont judge cops by the bad ones.......this cop in the video was scared, yea, he might have been doing something wrong by speeding but cops never know who will be in the next car they pull over, or and idiot following him

oh yea, the police officer that was killed in my town was officer David March, of the temple city sherrifs department, i didnt know him very well, but a lot of people did...................HE was one of the good cops!!!

be safe people

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
LOL this is one of those things only a white person could get away with, if my black butt did this, it would have been a whole another video.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
That's fantastic!!!!! I remember a series of you tube videos by a guy I think in Philadelphia (I can't recall, so if someone remembers I'd appreciate it). He went around the city and caught city employees, police, inspectors, etc. parking in no parking zones, not paying the meters, speeding, any violation and he would post it on you tube. It was hysterical, they would get so angry as he was video taping them.

Jimmy Justice

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

** warning - language **

Driver turns tables on Accomack
deputy

ACCOMACK COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) - A YouTube video of an Accomack County Sheriff's deputy allegedly speeding has become the talk of the Eastern Shore. The driver who videotaped the deputy later confronted him.

"I'm coming for you," the driver says on tape. "You can't run baby."

What could be considered a dangerous way t More..o prove a point has become an internet favorite.

"I was in shock that someone was stupid enough to actually do that," said Accomack resident Elizabeth Walraven.

The video, shot earlier this month, has had more than 20,000 hits. The driver films himself chasing down the deputy he believed was speeding.

www.liveleak.com...

I say well done to the young guy for having the balls to do such a thing, as it says there the cop was not responding to a call and should not have been speeding, i did a search for this here on ATS but couldnt find it so i decided to post it for you all
peace and love

[mod edit: clipped quoted content, added required EX tags]
Mod Note: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

Brilliant!

I am hoping this catches on.

People should try the new kettling craze on the police as well when they harass members of the public in groups

It was nice to see the little guy getting his own back given the fact that he recieved a speeding ticket yet the cop does what he wants. It wouldnt surprise me if they fine the guy for speeding as he was following the cop.

Nice find.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That cop must be pretty angry at that kid. Who ever he is, he certainly did not appreciate hypocrisy!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The guy talking on the video is doing the right thing but he loses all credibility by using such language. i think that about 10% of his words are not profanity. He is nothing but a punk with a limited vocabulary

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
There are good cops who need to raise families and not lose their job.

There are bad cops who grow marijuana in their backyard and use the roads as driving courses.

Good cops out number bad cops, but the few bad cops can ruin the reputation of all the good cops.

My experience with the police has generally been bad, but they have also done some extremely good Samaritan things for me.

Grow marijuana in their backyards?

They don't need to grow it ------- they just steal it from the people who do.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKriv
The guy talking on the video is doing the right thing but he loses all credibility by using such language. i think that about 10% of his words are not profanity. He is nothing but a punk with a limited vocabulary

I know what you're saying, but also I can sense this kid has had some really really bad experiences with the law. It looks like he may have a sports-rated vehicle, and he's young, which both make him a target for cops with nothing better to do. Maybe he's had a dozen tickets for going 10 miles over the limit and he's having to pay $400 a month just for liability insurance. Yeah you can tell the kid has had a raw deal so I cut him some slack on the language.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This guys a freekin idiot, get out of the way and let him leave. You got him on camera, plus his name thats all required to file a report. I would arrested him for disturbing the police if I was the deputy.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i feel like people have to have gone absolutely mad to think this kid was even amusing...
i'm half surprised the cop didn't arrest him for being...under the influence, speeding, harassment, etc etc...he wasn't even funny. all that could be considered special is just how shocking it is that this guy had the cajones to chase down the office for speeding.

i'm not a fan of cops...in fact, i would love to have the guts to follow a cop whenever i see them violate the law they are supposed to be enforcing...and more people SHOULD DO THAT. but not this guy...this guy should get into some kind of treatment program and stay off the streets...
people like that just push this "home grown terrorism" thing up a notch...they make a display of HOW STUPID SOME PEOPLE ARE and how JUSTIFIED the police officers are for acting out of fear and being straight B words.

i just had to put in my two cents...
this guy is a FIRST RATE MORON.
i'm sad to see so many people that i've seen post very intelligent opinions actually find this amusing, in the least. sad sad sad world we live in.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I don't understand how being hypocritical is heroic. His pursuit endangered the lives of innocent people just as much as the deputies lack of respect for the posted speed limit.

The whole situation is bad judgment in my opinion.

Although I think what he did was valiant I must say that I agree with this statement.

First, he was speeding at nearly 100 mph. That's insane right there. Second, he was VIDEO TAPING while doing this meaning that he was actually more of a danger to the people than the idiot officer since the officer is trained to drive like that.

Then the other hypocritical thing that kind of made me chuckle was when the kid stated "I have God on my side..." I had to laugh. The kid probably dropped the F bomb more than a dozen times along with a colorful variety of other curse words.

Also, at around the 3 minute mark he shows the officer BLOWING through a stop sign at a high rate of speed.

Now, the officer was WRONG in this situation. I am torn because there really is no other way to police the police. They do indeed need to be policed because I have seen this many times. Of course I would tell myself that the officer is on a call. But then if he was his lights should be going. If a cop is speeding and the lights aren't flashing then they are breaking the law and need to be held accountable just like you and I.

I give kudos for the guts the kid has but I take most of it away for endangering others with his wreckless actions. One day we may see a video online of him taking out a family.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

WOW............

Nothing much more to say, I didn't know if to laugh or fear for the people on the road or the driver who wouldn't let the cop go,lol. I also think I heard the most cuss words in 8 minutes I ever have.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Oh that's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the watchers. I like the concept GREATLY. Imagine if there was a civilian monitor mesh worldwide.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Yes that's it!!!!!
Thanks, it cracked me up.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Some day that kid will be accidentally shot in the back.

I'm not sure I'd blame them.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by TheKriv

I know what you're saying, but also I can sense this kid has had some really really bad experiences with the law. It looks like he may have a sports-rated vehicle, and he's young, which both make him a target for cops with nothing better to do. Maybe he's had a dozen tickets for going 10 miles over the limit and he's having to pay $400 a month just for liability insurance. Yeah you can tell the kid has had a raw deal so I cut him some slack on the language.

Boycut the police money machine -

Follow the highway code.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For you who think this kid was driving fast or reckless, hardly!

In Germany, there is no speed limit. 95 mph is not fast and is not dangerous as long as traffic is moving at that speed. lol

This is hardly reckless until they punch it:

Ford GT Running from Cops!

You guys should be more upset with your government repressing you from the freedom of driving at a reasonable and efficient speed. Again, the German Autobahn has 25% fewer fatalities than our Interstate Highway System. Again, it is proven that speed does not necessarily kill. A variation in speed with a lack of concentration does kill.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Sorry, I don't get out much. What is the highway code?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Sorry, I don't get out much. What is the highway code?

Sorry - I thought it was easily understood.

I used an english name for "traffic regulations", "Rules of driving", "what rules to follow if you are driving" or whatever it is called in your language.

In other words:
If the sign says 50 - you drive max 50.

EDIT:

I used the English name because the Danish would mean nothing to you at all: Færdselsregler.

[edit on 29.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well done that man for pulling a Cop over.

It seems that they think their perfect and clever when they do a crime when their not.

If that doesn't work they try something else on you.

Be careful what you wish for.

Don't let the idiots bring you down and beat you with experience. I mean the Cops.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join