It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employer Faces Life Imprisonment For Paying Workers In Gold, Silver

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antisocialbutterfly
reply to post by spinkyboo

Erm, they already DO tax barter...

That is correct. If I trade you one thing for something else, the IRS does NOT consider it a wash. They consider it as two taxable events and we BOTH must declare the value of the transaction on our taxes. It's funny, though, how they don't consider it the same thing when rich people trade real estate with each other. We get taxed for trading tomatoes for cucumbers while the bazillionaires can trade hotels and apartment buildings with each other and not pay a cent in taxes.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

How did we pay for roads and infrastructure before the IRS and the Fed Reserve? Income taxes are not the main sources of revenue for the government. It is about control and your freedom to do as you please. Listen to some Ron Paul videos. Without an income tax, the government would still receive what it took in less than 10 years ago before the wars on terror. Gasoline taxes pay for infrastructure of our highways. Import taxes pay the majority of taxes and corporate taxes pay a fair share as well. Do a little research and discover that we do not need an income tax or flat tax or sales tax. It is all about the banksters getting it while they can before we completely revolt against the system. Read The Creature From Jeckel Island and watch the Money Masters. Enlighten yourself.
The Dude Abides!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monteriano
reply to post by Blaine91555

How did we pay for roads and infrastructure before the IRS and the Fed Reserve? Income taxes are not the main sources of revenue for the government. It is about control and your freedom to do as you please. Listen to some Ron Paul videos. Without an income tax, the government would still receive what it took in less than 10 years ago before the wars on terror. Gasoline taxes pay for infrastructure of our highways. Import taxes pay the majority of taxes and corporate taxes pay a fair share as well. Do a little research and discover that we do not need an income tax or flat tax or sales tax. It is all about the banksters getting it while they can before we completely revolt against the system. Read The Creature From Jeckel Island and watch the Money Masters. Enlighten yourself.
The Dude Abides!

Exactly, couldn't have put it better myself. You see, as I have said before, how many people actually DO the research. I respond to every letter the IRS sends me. I use THEIR code and inform them that it does not apply to me. I cite the statute and the code for the letter. They send me an apology and say they need more time to investigate. I DO NOT have any stocks or savings accounts that collect interest. I have no credit cards that collect "awards" and so on. You must live meekly and be very careful. I also sign the back of every check like this: These funds are part of my "Foreign Estate" per 26 USC 7701 (a) (31)... With explicit reservation of all my rights and without prejudice, per U.C.C. 1-207 SO you see, there is more to it than meets the eye and yes there does not need to be an income tax, this country thrived during Andrew Jacksons terms when he kicked the freakin' Rothschilds and the central bank the hell out of America!!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by daddio]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Great discussion....as always, I'm amazed with the insight and experience demonstrated on ATS...I'm definitely looking into these statutes..THX!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is off topic, but relevant to the excellent posts by daddio.

It's all about ownership and contractual obligation. If anyone gets hassle about imminent foreclosure, just watch this video. It seems the three magic words "PRODUCE THE NOTE" will have banks scurrying back into their deep, dark hole.

Also, this is one of the most eye opening reads you can imagine:
www.freedomfiles.org...

Again daddio, you deserve a squillion stars for both your passion and knowledge. I implore you to create a thread, detailing exactly the procedures to fight the system.

The revolt is brewing and it's people like you who can help empower and instigate action

The FED & BoE are just a non-service, bottom feeding leech, there to perpetuate and enslave people with debt so gubmits can build their trillion dollar pet projects and wars.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
When i worked as a mine superintendent i got part of my pay in gold.(bonus pay)

In the state i worked in they had a income tax.

But gold is not taxable till its turn in for money.

The next state over had no state income tax (Nevada)and had a lot of refiners that would buy your gold plus many gold mines and they never ask where you had mined the gold.

Yes i payed federal taxes on the gold but did not pay the state taxes because they did everything they could to shut us down for the 5 years i worked at the mine.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Exactly. Been there, done that. Just didn't feel it necessary to go into it all because most folks won't bother to take the time and do the research to learn the truth. They would much rather moan and groan.

I've been researching this type stuff for dang near 20 years and I no longer try
to explain things. I toss out little gems of truth and those that are interested starting digging to find out what the heck I'm talking about and why I say such stuff.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Are we insane here? I work for an individual and I DO NOT PAY INCOME TAXES PERIOD!!! I haven't for the past three years since I "untaxed" myself. Find the book "Good-bye April 15th".

There are more than 100 million people who do not pay income taxes. The Supreme Court has stated repeatedly that your labor is your personal property and you may "trade" it for whatever you wish. Just like trading baseball cards for anything else.

IT IS NON-TAXABLE!!!

The IRS is the collection agency for the Federal Resrve and BOTH are PRIVATE CORPORATIONS, they can not make law and they can not enforce law on ANY "American" Citizen. They can however get the Treasury to come after you "if" you admit you are a "U.S." citizen.

We are AMERICANS, there is a difference and it is recognized by all courts of law. I have responded to every threatening letter the IRS sent me, they leave me alone now as I have informed them they are incorrect. As have 100 million other people. Watch the documentary, "Freedom to Fascism" by Aaron Russo. Go to www.restoretherepublic.com and read the tax laws there. Please people WAKE UP!!!

Just to offer a minor correction to your 2nd paragraph statement. YOU are only an AMERICAN when you are off of US SOIL ! Period !

Whatever state you are domiciled in, that is what you are. I am a TEXAN 1st, and an American 2nd and only when I'm out of the United states of America. I was born in Texas, not in the 12x12 sq mile area called the District of Columbia or the United States, a Corporation. If you are a 14th Amendment citizen, you have been given "privileges" instead of being born FREE and INDEPENDENT and having GOD given RIGHTS.

A 14th Amendment citizen is not a Citizen. They are never DOMICILED, they are Residents (Portable) who's home is the 12x12 sq mile area known as Washington D.C., a Corporation.

Think about this. The ramifications of this are real. SLAVES were taken away from their Slave Masters and given over into the hands of the United States government as their Slave Masters. Those same slaves and all of their decendents have been taken care of via welfare and other entitlement programs that the US Government uses to keep them from becoming RICH and FREE. These people are "indentured servants" and they are kept "indentured" to the US Government via their trading their RIGHTS for the PRIVILEGES of getting Social & Entitlement programs.

To end the cycle, all they have to do is REFUSE those Social and Entitlement programs. Rebuke those who hold them as SLAVES.

Obama has forced our children, grand children and great grand children into involuntary servitude to the US Government via the "bail out" programs.

This is not a black, white, brown, red, green, blue or grey issue. This is a Human Being issue.

These are the facts of the matter. It is not "racist" to understand this is the TRUTH of our existence today.

That is the Law.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by Evisscerator]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Exactly, couldn't have put it better myself. You see, as I have said before, how many people actually DO the research. I respond to every letter the IRS sends me. I use THEIR code and inform them that it does not apply to me. I cite the statute and the code for the letter. They send me an apology and say they need more time to investigate. I DO NOT have any stocks or savings accounts that collect interest. I have no credit cards that collect "awards" and so on. You must live meekly and be very careful. I also sign the back of every check like this: These funds are part of my "Foreign Estate" per 26 USC 7701 (a) (31)... With explicit reservation of all my rights and without prejudice, per U.C.C. 1-207 SO you see, there is more to it than meets the eye and yes there does not need to be an income tax, this country thrived during Andrew Jacksons terms when he kicked the freakin' Rothschilds and the central bank the hell out of America!!

Excellent Post!!

Most people equate the phrase "Freedom Isn't Free" with the military. Images of proud and stoic soldiers steadfastly defending and liberting their fellow humans. This is a reality only in extreme situations such as combat in a declared war or attacks from opposing nations (notice I did not say terrorrists)

In truth "Freedom Isn't Free" means very much more. It is a constant individual struggle to protect your own freedoms. It always involves an individual effort, it requires diligent research and understanding of the tactics used by those who would restrict or remove your freedoms. In these struggles an individual human may or may not have the assistance of family or friends, and in some cases even an advocate more schooled in the ways and means of the corporation.

While learning the concept of "Freedom Isn't Free" the individual should not count on the steadfast support and dedication of others. It is up to each one of us to learn and fully understand the "system" and to put it to work for us as opposed to for them. Legaleze has been mentioned and it really is just a proverbial mine field that must be navigated to secure freedom.

Yours was a great post. Knowing the legal trickery that enslaves you to the corporations laws and contracts provides you with the means to protect yourself, but I bet it wasn't "free".

Income tax is nothing more than trickery, written in legaleze and enforced by the cartel so that they can simply sit back and collect income from your labor (in simple terms). Someone mentioned infrastructure and other such worthy taxes. Those taxes all already exist and would still exist if income tax was abolished. Those taxes are paid almost unknowingly in the prices of nearly everything. In addition to the obvious tolls in some states.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Control.
Nothing more nothing less,Got to have that control and publish it for all to hear.
We don't live in a free society.
Keep the sheep inline and if one steps out? Well you have to show the rest,tell the rest othewise they might risk losing control.

Even if you think you are not a sheep in this day and age, you just cant excape. we are all sheep?

There is nowhere to go or hide from it, people try to out do each other with what they have or what they might think they know,but thats nothing.

When you think your smart and try something different you will be soon pushed back inline.Pushed back inline(put them in jail or make them feel special with a bit of cash,depending on the views of the other sheep) makes them feel like their not a sheep

People have invented stuff that make100% free electricity, they are paid a large some of money to make them feel like they are no longer a sheep.
and the stuff is placed away on a shelf.. Control

Control the sheep. You must not let the sheep get out of CONTROL..

l

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ONLY BELLIGERENTS HAVE RIGHTS

"The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor to the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent thereto. It is a FIGHTING clause. It's benefits can be retained only by sustained COMBAT. It cannot be claimed by attorney or solicitor. It is valid only when insisted upon by a BELLIGERENT claimant in person." McAlister vs. Henkel, 201 U.S. 90, 26 S.Ct. 385, 50 L. Ed. 671; Commonwealth vs. Shaw, 4 Cush. 594, 50 Am.Dec. 813; Orum vs. State, 38 Ohio App. 171, 175 N.E. 876. The one who is persuaded by honeyed words or moral suasion to testify or produce documents rather than make a last ditch stand, simply loses the protection. . . . He must refuse to answer or produce, and test the matter in contempt proceedings, or by habeas corpus." [Emphasis added]

When we, as individuals, learn how to reign in our fear of the state, research, learn and become BELLIGERENT CLAIMANTS, we may start to see some changes.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I know that you don't have to pay income taxes, but isn't 100 million a lot of people? That number must be incorrect because that would be about 1/3 of the US! Perhaps it is 10 million.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
THIS GUY PAID HIS PREVIOUS YEARS TAXES IN SILVER. I REMEMBER IT FROM THE ORIGINAL POST.it was ok with the government then,why not now?

what does it tell you if the boys in dc are taking it however they want it?

abolish the fed if they dont texas should secede.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
With regards to a General Contractors using Independent Contractors and the IRS, this has been awhile but I hope you get the jist of it. It's obvious the IRS wants this General Contractors ass anyway they can get it, if they can't do it going the payment of gold and silver route they most definitely will try it another way. As I remember one of the IRS's favorite tricks to hold the General Contractor responsible in some cases (depending on the Independent Contractor) for the withholding of Fed Inc Tax and FICA. How they do this is if they can prove that the General Contractor told the Independent Contractor what hours to work, the daily starting time of the job, the daily quitting time, how the work was to be done and etc, in other words the General Contractor cannot treat the Independent Contractor as you would an employee in any way, to do any of the above makes him an employer. Now this is based on what I knew back in the early 1980's in the construction trades, the IRS was on a real Witch Hunt back then and alot of guys were busted. Another thing about the IRS back then and probably still prevails today is they are NEVER to be trusted, they will bully, jack up tax liability and intimidate to no end to reap whatever they can. These agents are graded or rated on the amount of revenue they collect to put another chalk mark on the board for promotion and I wouldn't doubt it abit they might be paid bonuses as well, many other government agencies pay bonuses annually. Where this bonus feature comes in is a department would be budgeted x number of dollars every year to operate on on, if there is a surplus of money at the end of the year it only makes sense to pay it out, otherwise if they show that surplus they could very well be docked that amount in the next years budget, alot of corporations do the same thing. Now this is going back almost 30 years so things are a little sketchy. Another thing is when they say the IRS will work with you, it's they New IRS, don't ever believe that BS, they'll still figure out a way to put th Big Hose to you, these guys are like crooked used car salesmen.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Sheer genius - I wish I could watch the action and give him some support. I think they will all be acquitted -I hope so, and I hope that more people can then use this system to screw up the illegal and fraudulent Fed Reserve and Central Banking system.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks
reply to post by AlienChaser

I've been researching this type stuff for dang near 20 years and I no longer try
to explain things. I toss out little gems of truth and those that are interested starting digging to find out what the heck I'm talking about and why I say such stuff.

I feel your pain......

I know how tiring it can be to repeat and repeat and repeat what you are trying to say over and over again....but it always helps someone....someone will understand what you are getting at....and you may have no idea of the positive impact you may have had...keep up the good work..our vigilance and informative posts are needed more now than ever!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by DazE777
More power to this guy!

Up here in Canada paying taxes is also a touchy issue.

With you Cradle to Grave system, what percentage of your income do they take?

39% in Federal/Provincial taxes at the highest bracket for Albertans (29% Federal, 10% Provincial), Ontario's combined Fed/Provincial is the highest at 46.7%
plus 5% GST (sales tax) and then most Provinces have a sales tax also.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i messed up and stopped payng taxes for 6 months, claimed "exempt". After that i claimed single/9 then single/6. got clobbered by the IRS about 3 years ago, i'm still dealing with their crap. just paid some guys named taxmasters, 5100.00 to get this all over with. i'll be so happy when the fairtax is enacted. Putting our money back on the gold and silver system, is the only way to get the economy back to a good economy. Get rid of the Federal Reserve System, which has nothing to do with being a federal entity. i can't wait to get my tax problems over with, the irs says i owe them 41K. hoping to get that debt reduced greatly. It will be interesting to see what happens to this case.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

www.losthorizons.com...

This website and many others have all the information you need. I STRONGLY suggest you all take a look at it!!!!

I wish I could post all the letters I have recieved from the IRS, they are so funny. Along with my responses of course.

KNOW THE LAW

And yes you are a sovereign Union state Citizen, capital letters are very important. Affirmation of status. You are a Union state Citizen first and an American second. If you are ever in ANY federal enclave i.e. customs, the airport or any other federal building you must NEVER answer yes to the question "are you a U.S. citizen"? NO, I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

In federal territory you are an "American". They can never search any of your property legally. I have posted this info on ATS before.

restoretherepublic.com...

More information at restore the republic as well.

Hope this helps, cheers.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Come on people, if everyone didn't do there taxes tell me what the IRS is going to do to everyone.

The Elitist don't want the Recession lasting to long or to go into a Depression because then it would effect there bussinesses. I would think people have to make it clear if the Elitist think they are taking us down we need to let them know we are going to take them down with us.

This guy is smart and good for him maybe we can all learn to be a little braver and stand together for one another and to he&& with the greedy government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join