It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employer Faces Life Imprisonment For Paying Workers In Gold, Silver

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
More power to this guy!

Up here in Canada paying taxes is also a touchy issue. I did some research and found out that it is a voluntary system.(Paying Income Tax) But it also states that not paying them isn't a good idea.

I would love to challenge this but don't feel like being racked over the coals.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well here in Australia the perth mint is selling a 1/2 ounce $50.00 gold coin for ,wait for it ------ $1,250.00 thats right more than double the value of the gold, its disgusting.

To see the price select the product Variation - 1/2 ounce coin.

$50.00 Gold coin

as compared to a 1 ounce American coin

Gold Coin 2

Thats just plain wierd if you ask me.

Oh and I hope this bloke has a win in court.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Toecutter.]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toecutter.

Pneumismatic coins always have a "bezzle" built in...they have an additional value to collectors....there is also tons of arbitrage between "spot" price and what you have to pay to get the metal in your hand price..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

no - that is NOT the link requested

where do you buy gold / silver coinage AT face value ?

its a simple request - i can go out tommorrow and buy silver ` dollars ` at bullion price - but where can we buy them for GBP 0.81 [ using yesterdays currency rate ]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the issue here is that the employer is NOT buying the silver gold coinage at face value - he is paying bullion price

and his employees are not handing over silver dollars for a 99c item and expecting 1 cent change

its a clear swindle

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The government wants it's cut.

If you get paid $100, five $20 dollar gold coins, you don't have much to declare. If you sell the coins for $1000 each, the reality is that you made $5000 of income and the government wants it's cut.

Somehow, word got out that he was doing this. If he'd kept it low key no one would have noticed.

Just like barter. You come work for me for a week and then I come work for you for a week. I'm pretty sure the government would want a piece of that action also.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

That guy is a frigging genius. He should run for President. I am always thinking up a good scheme but this guy takes the cake. Kudos to him and I hope he has a good lawyer.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

yet are currently sitting in a federal pokey...

Yes, and probably one reason they are in the federal pokey is because they do not understand the difference between terms and words. If one is going to fight the IRS, the first thing one needs to understand is that PERSON as defined by the IRS is entirely different from what you and I think it is.

PERSON is a term used by the IRS that means artificial entity. A man or woman is NOT a person. NO WHERE in the IRC or US Code, Title 26 does it say the income tax is applicable to a man or a woman, it is only applicable to PERSONS.

I am not a PERSON. I am a woman.

When people start researching and learning the difference they will be more successful in defending themselves against the IRS and other governmental entities.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

I understand what you are getting at, but it is simply parsing words...you may argue against the letter of the law, but they'll hammer you with the intent or spirit of the law.....I would rather bring it all down and ABOLISH the law...problem solved, no parsing necessary...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky

It turns out this guy has caused trouble for the IRS before. You can not mess with the IRS

Why not?

They mess with us.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Don't you guys get it? We are a lawless country, pretending to be under law. It is perfectly legal and rational, but so what. The judges do whatever they friggin want, irreguardless of the law. And guess what? They are not alone. The cops, the lawyers, the bureaurats all, the law does not apply to them, and when it is inconvenient for them, not to us.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
Don't you guys get it? We are a lawless country, pretending to be under law. It is perfectly legal and rational, but so what. The judges do whatever they friggin want, irreguardless of the law. And guess what? They are not alone. The cops, the lawyers, the bureaurats all, the law does not apply to them, and when it is inconvenient for them, not to us.

True, very true...but the solution is quite simple......
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Erm, they already DO tax barter...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm curious?

How do you folks propose things like the infrastructure you use be paid for if there are NO taxes? Remove our infrastructure (roads, bridges, train track, storm drains, sewers, water systems, dam's, power generation plants and many other things) and we become a poor, starving Third World Country.

I am all for a dramatic change in how we are taxed but at the same time I am intelligent enough to know we must have taxes.

What gets under my skin is taxes being used for anything other than infrastructure, military, police and law enforcement or schools, all of which are completely necessary. Everything else is pure Pork and needs eliminated. The Federal Government should never put a single dime into anything else. We would have a nice surplus for rainy days if they followed that plan.

Social Security and all other such programs like Medicare and Medicaid should be individual interest bearing accounts that only we could draw from and that Congress could not touch. Death taxes should be abolished so that families could build on their holdings each generation. All people, rich or poor should be equally taxed (there would not be as many poor to begin with). Reinvested capital gains should be untaxed to promote new business and job creation. Property should be taxed once at point of sale so once you own it you own it. Food should never be taxed either at the Farm or Ranch level or at point of sale.

I would not be opposed to the Federal Government providing full insurance services as a shared risk nationwide. That is likely how it should have been in the first place. That falls into the category of protecting Citizens. Imagine how that would lower the price of things like Medical Care.

Thinking people should not pay any taxes at all while they use the infrastructure the other people pay for is a bit like stealing don't you think?

[edit on 5/27/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
More power to this guy!

Up here in Canada paying taxes is also a touchy issue.

With you Cradle to Grave system, what percentage of your income do they take?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Makes me want to start paying anyone I hire in Gold

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'm curious?

Thinking people should not pay any taxes at all while they use the infrastructure the other people pay for is a bit like stealing don't you think?

Obviously, l can only speak for myself here, but...I've never advocated a tax free existence....

Local taxes, state taxes, pay per use (use fees), flat tax...no problem with LEGITIMATE, REASONABLE AND LOCAL taxation ...If you use it, you pay for it, that's the way it should be..(yes even national defense cost can be handled in this way...each state ponies up their fair share)

My beef is with the Federal taxation system, the IRS...They are the thieves...The IRS is nothing more than the collection agency of the tribute the Federal Reserve charges us on their "worthless" paper money. Look at the last check you sent to the IRS. Its endorsed "PAY ANY F.R.B. [Federal Reserve Bank] BRANCH OR GEN. DEPOSITORY FOR CREDIT U.S. TREASURY. THIS IS IN PAYMENT OF U.S. OBLIGATIONS; MUST BE PAID AT PAR N.P. DO NOT WIRE NON-PAYMENT"..Call it what you will but the IRS can kiss my whole arsehole...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'd think the best method would be to tax commerce only at point of sale and nothing else. I think that is likely what was envisioned by our Founders. Fair, simple, paperless and no IRS or State Tax Authority needed. Even taxation at as high as 35% would likely end up being better in the long run. Food and Medicine could easily be excluded from taxation and the Working Poor could be granted a limited exemption via a simple ID device like an ID card.

Nothing will change until this current entitlement generation is gone. When you give people something for nothing they come to think it is a right and demand it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

I am not a PERSON. I am a woman.

Ahhh, but you are both.

You are inthesticks, the woman who walks and talks and exists in the world

You are also INTHESTICKS the "person"

"Person. 1. a human being. 2. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having the rights and duties of a human being…" [Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th Edition]

"An entity, such as a corporation, created by law and given certain legal rights and duties of a human being; a being, real or imaginary, who for the purpose of legal reasoning is treated more or less as a human being. – Also termed fictitious person; juristic person; legal person; moral person." [Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th Edition]

"A human being. A person of the male sex. A male of the human species above the age of puberty. In the most extended sense the term includes not only the adult male sex of the human species, but women and children. … In feudal law, a vassal; a tenant or feudatory." [Blacks Law Dictionary, 5th Edition]

Meet YOUR strawman

Your post is on target. This information should be required reading in my opinion. It is important to always remember that this country is a corporation and nearly everything is a contract, usually entered into by your strawman person. The legal argument is actually valid but this guy has to be perfect in his defence, because the corporation who wrote and absolutley understand the contract, will be perfect against him.

This PERSON was created by using our birth certificates as the MCO (manufacturer's certificate of origin) & the state in which we were born as the "port of entry". This gave fictional government a fictional PERSON with whom to deal directly. This PERSON is a strawman.

Take back your STRAWMAN

You may have noticed that the national flag of the United States always has a god fringe when displayed in court or federal buildings, and you see this also in federally-funded schools and on the uniforms of US troops. Under the International Law of the Flags, a gold fringe indicates the jurisdiction of commercial law, also known as British Maritime Law, and, in the US, as the Uniform Commercial Code, or UCC. The gold fringe is not part of the American flag known as the Stars and Stripes, but it is a legal symbol indicating that the court, government building, school or soldier is operating under British Maritime Law and the Uniform Commercial Code; military and merchant law.

For example, if you appear in a court with a gold-fringed flag your constitutional rights are suspended, and you are being tried under British Maritime (military/merchant) Law. If it seems strange that a court or building on dry land could be administered under Maritime or Admiralty Law, look at US Code, Title 18 B 7. It says that Admiralty Jurisdiction is applicable in the following locations:
1) the high seas
2) any American ship
3) any lands reserved or acquired for the use of the United States, and under the exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction thereof, or any place purchased or otherwise acquired by the United States by consent of the legislature of the state. In other words, mainland America.

All this is founded on Roman law, which goes back to Babylon and Sumerian law, because the Illuminati have been playing this same game throughout the centuries wherever they have gone. The major politicians know that this is how things are and so do the top government administrators, judges, lawyers and insider 'journalists'.

Americans think that their government and legal system is pegged in some way to the Constitution, but it is not. The United States, like Britain and elsewhere, is ruled by commercial law to overcome the checks and balances of common law. It's another monumental fraud. The US court system does not operate under the American Constitution, but under corporate law. It is the law of contracts and you have to make a contract with the Corporation for that law to legally apply to you.

The scam has been set up so that when you register with the 'Federal Government' in any way, by accepting a Social Security Number, driver's license, or any of the other official federal documents, you are, unknowingly, contracting to become an asset-employee of the United States Corporation...Every word, or use of lower/upper case, is making a legal statement. Have you noticed that when you receive correspondence relating to government, law and anything to do with finance, including taxation, your name is always spelt in all upper case, as in BILL JONES?

Would you like to know more?

U.S. Corporation and Roman Law

Edit: fixed BB code

[edit on 5/27/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I KNEW I saw this case before

educate-yourself.org...

Two years ago he beat the IRS on 161 counts. How can they be trying him again on the same charges?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join