It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employer Faces Life Imprisonment For Paying Workers In Gold, Silver

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by yayap3
reply to post by daddio

I know that you don't have to pay income taxes, but isn't 100 million a lot of people? That number must be incorrect because that would be about 1/3 of the US! Perhaps it is 10 million.

It was na estimated 67 million in June of 2000, since then more and more people have figured out what is really the truth and the number has jumped to an estimated 100 million as of December last year.

Google Joe Banister and Sheri Jackson, these two were IRS agents who resigned after learning the truth and speaking out for the people. The IRS went after both of them and LOST!!!!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by DazE777
More power to this guy!

Up here in Canada paying taxes is also a touchy issue.

With you Cradle to Grave system, what percentage of your income do they take?

39% in Federal/Provincial taxes at the highest bracket for Albertans (29% Federal, 10% Provincial), Ontario's combined Fed/Provincial is the highest at 46.7%
plus 5% GST (sales tax) and then most Provinces have a sales tax also.

In Ontario we pay 5% gst and 8% pst on purchases as well plus alcohol tax at restaurants. Property tax on our homes and tranfers fees

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This case has been tried before. The irs lost.

June 15, 2008

NewsWithViews.com
By Derry Brownfield

Robert Kahre owns a family business and instead of using paper money he paid his workers with gold and silver coins minted by the United States government. He paid them based on the “face value” of the coins.

www.newswithviews.com...

The case which was tried before a Las Vegas jury in a Federal Court, heard testimony for almost four months. Defendants believed they had no legal obligation to withhold, pay income taxes or report anything to the government because the “face value” of the gold and silver coins is so small as to fall beneath the reporting thresholds set by the Internal Revenue Code

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

as an independent contractor, you can work on something per job basis. SO the coins being worth, say 1000, you can paint a house, have it take you all week, for 50 dollars. Just because the coin is worth more, it shouldnt be a big deal. The taxes are on the ind. contractor.

A gold coin does NOT (repeat, does NOT) count as a security. Therefore, any sales of the gold coin for a value higher than it was recieved (i/e capital gains) do not apply here.

IRS got Pwned!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Daddio,

Very good information and thanks. One correction though. Sherry Jackson was found guilty on 4 counts of failing to file. Bannister was not.
We'll have to find out who represented Bannister. TBD.

The unfortunate truth of the income tax law is that when challenged by the informed who haven't legal/law experience, it falls into the courts where the Judges generally coerce the mis informed jury to predominately side with the IRS scam.
An exception to this is an actual practicing Attorney named, Tommy Cryer who legally challenged the IRS and actually won !
Here is a quote from Tommy pertaining to the tax code :
"The Tax Code and its regulations are carefully and," he adds, "ingeniously crafted to deceive," said Cryer. He explains that the answer is not in what the laws say, but rather in what they do not say, and those provisions that are revealing are either hidden within tons of verbiage or behind double and triple negatives. And, more importantly, he says, he knows why."

Please read up on how he prevailed as well as to what the tax code of law truly means for us Americans at :

www.liefreezone.com

I too would highly recommend ATS members to purchase and read
"Goodbye April 15th" by BostonTeaparty. If you can locate a copy.
It clearly defines the Govt. being indebted to the Fed owned by the European Elitists owned Banks which is where our taxes eventually end up and not to support your local Fire Department or Schools as we're lead to believe.
Where do you suppose that missing $9 Billion recently went to that according to the FED is unaccounted for ?

signed,

NH_EE

Live Free or Die

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Exactly, and I thank those for their comments. Sheri Jackson I believe won on appeal. Her story was in the Republic magazine as is Tom Cryers story. He is an Attorney in Louisiana.

Restore the Republic has been on top of this from the begining and yes Boston T. Party and his book Good-Bye April 15th helped me out as did Irwin Schiffs books Federal Mafia and others.

READ, READ, and read some more. Educate.

One thing I forgot, inclusio est exclusio, a Statute means only what is INCLUDED, everything else is EXCLUDED. If you are not included in the definition of a statute than you are excluded and it does not apply to you.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by daddio]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Find the book "Good-bye April 15th".

I can't find that book anywhere for less than $150.00, and there are no available torrents.

Any idea where we can snag a copy?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are we insane here? I work for an individual and I DO NOT PAY INCOME TAXES PERIOD!!! I haven't for the past three years since I "untaxed" myself. Find the book "Good-bye April 15th".

While I do not agree with exactly how all tax money is spent, I don't understand this "no one should pay taxes" mindset. This country would disintegrate into chaos if no taxes were collected from anyone. While I realize some have this fantasy that every tax dollar is spent on black projects, and evil NWO agendas, it actually pays for a whole lot of things that we depend on and use.

It's nice to know that some feel they are more 'special' than other Americans, and do not have to pay taxes. Every country on the planet pays taxes. ALL OF THEM. There is a reason for this.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Yes, the Internal Ripoff Service doesn't like anyone to use their constitutional rights of coined legal tender in opposition to their bogus banking system of worthless debt instruments.
This is why the Fed wasn't originally part of the constitution. Its called worthless paper aka Fiat currencies.

Re: Van Holland
Thanks for the info pertaining to capital gains and securities...very valuable indeed.

BTW ...

daddio,

Bannister was acquitted but not Jackson.

Sherry Peel Jackson is incarcerated at the Federal Correction Center Coleman Camp in Coleman , FL.

Inmate Register Number 59085019
Inmate Name Sherry Peel Jackson

nhunderground.com...

Live Free or Die

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

it actually pays for a whole lot of things that we depend on and use.

No, income taxes DO NOT pay for anything we depend on and use. Income taxes pay the interest on the national debt.

We pay other taxes for the things we depend on and use.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When TSHTF I'd much rather have Gold and Silver then a piece of paper, but then again you can burn paper. I'd want both, but mainly the Gold worth way more and is much much more useful then paper.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anyone who tweaks and rejects this house of cards system we currently have is A-OK in my book. I myself would prefer precious metals over paper and electronic credits, seeing how the former has been accepted everywhere in the world for the past 8000 years.

the Federal Reserve can go to hell.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So what are peoples thoughts on the case of Edward and Elaine Brown indicted on January 21, 2009 (video here) by a federal grand jury where most of the charges are for obstruction of justice, possessing firearms, etc, but interestingly, no mention of tax evasion.

The trial is in June 2009

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Further, the $50 gold coins and the silver dollars Kahre used for payroll are designated by Congress as legal tender, so people are entitled to value them at their stamped denominations, he also contends. Taken at face value, each defendant's annual coin income placed him below the threshold for filing a federal tax return.

The man is a genius for exploiting that loophole for the good of his workers. I don't want to pay taxes to a government I don't agree with, but I am and because of it I don't make enough to go anywhere else!

Employers all over should start doing this so long as there's still gold around. (You know why they guard Fort Knox so well? There's nothing in it! That's a new thread waiting to happen...)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Anyone believing the posts by Daddio, please follow the link.
tpgurus.wikidot.com...
Hendrickson is a con man who sells con man books.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monteriano
reply to post by daddio

Anyone believing the posts by Daddio, please follow the link.
tpgurus.wikidot.com...
Hendrickson is a con man who sells con man books.

Hendrickson IS a con man, I would never follow any of his advice and haven't. The lost horizons site just has some useful information on it. Do your own research and learn the truth. I am not telling anyone who or what to believe, I know I did what was right and am out.

The Book "Good-Bye April 15th" was not written by Hendrickson, the author remains anonymous for a reason. I do know his real name but appreciate his work and will not reveal the persons identity for obvious reasons.

As to the question about the price of the book, yea, I paid $100 each and bought 4 copies from Amazon.com to hand out. That was three years ago.

Monteriano, I appreciate your posts, you have a good head on your shoulders but do not denegrate or belittle others. It is unbecoming of you.

Republic Magazine did not do a follow-up on Ms. Jacksons' case, just that she was appealing it. I never followed it after reading of her appeal, where it went and so on. As for Joe Banister, his attorneys, Jeffrey Dickstein and Robert Bernhoft had successfully convinced a jury that Banister was innocent of all the charges.

See;

www.freedomabovefortune.com...

for the whole Joe Banister story

And for those who "believe" the income tax pays for anything, WRONG. Ronald Reagen even knew that and was going to ask Congress to pass legislation to limit the power of the Federal Reserve and try to bring back the gold standard. Why do you think there was an assassination attempt on him? Every PENNY of your income tax pays for the INTEREST on the National Debt. That's it.

This is how it works, the Federal Reserve prints denominations of currency for about 4 cents a copy, that includes $1 to $1000 notes. They then "trade" them to the U.S. Treasury for "T"-bills, which you and I can not buy or own, for the actual "face" value of the note i.e. $1 to $1000. So they get $1 to $1000 stock, if you will, for a mere 4 cents a copy. Good deal huh?

There is an interest rate attached to the Treasury Bills, and WE THE PEOPLE are responsible to pay that interest in FULL. It will never happen in a hundred lifetimes!!

So now do you people get it. We MUST break the back of the Beast by taking away it's lifeblood of interest. Why do you think they were so hot to pass this bailout crap. To destroy the banks and force us into debted slavery by removing all our freedoms and rights. No bank account, no job, no money, what would you do? Kiss their rears?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And just to reiterate, Peter Hendrickson FILED tax returns, if you DO NOT file a return they can not come after you. Filing a return is an admission of guilt.

As for the adding to the juris at the end of the document and above your signature, it does make the document void. BUT, it also protects you from prosecution as the IRS can not use it against you in court. I wrote next to the line "and under the penalties of perjury"... "Also under the Laws of the United States of America". This protects you in case they do try and come after you, you know the Law. 18 USC Sec. 241 and 242.

This is not crap. Again, there are some people who have posted on the Lost Horizins site that know what the law is. I have spoken to some of them, but you need to do your homework and understand the Law yourself. "Liberty requires Responsibility, that is why most men Dread it."

Most people don't want to take the time to research and comprehend what it is they are reading. Simple as that.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Are we insane here? I work for an individual and I DO NOT PAY INCOME TAXES PERIOD!!! I haven't for the past three years since I "untaxed" myself. Find the book "Good-bye April 15th".

While I do not agree with exactly how all tax money is spent, I don't understand this "no one should pay taxes" mindset. This country would disintegrate into chaos if no taxes were collected from anyone. While I realize some have this fantasy that every tax dollar is spent on black projects, and evil NWO agendas, it actually pays for a whole lot of things that we depend on and use.

It's nice to know that some feel they are more 'special' than other Americans, and do not have to pay taxes. Every country on the planet pays taxes. ALL OF THEM. There is a reason for this.

Fleabit I am disappointed in you. Do you NOT know the history of this country? Andrew Jackson? When he was in office there were NO income taxes and when he left office he had reduced the national debt from $28 million dollars to a $440,000 surplus, the only time in history that our government HAD a surplus.

And I am not "special" nor is anyone else who does not pay income taxes, we are just educated and vigilant against a tyranical government that is out of control. It is you whom I feel bad for. You must suffer the dictatorship and of not knowing your rights and the history of your nation.

While I and others fight for our rights and try and educate the rest of the public and the police officers of the Law and the Constitutions, the government does the opposite, through the media they reach more people and use scare tactics and psychological control techniques that we do not.

There is nothing to fear, not even fear itself. FDR's speech was the most ridiculous speech I have ever heard. It is time to wake up and destroy the beast which chomps at our ankles.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I did not belittle anyone but called him (Hendrickson) out on his con. The definition of a con man is a confidence man, one who gains your trust for personal gain and your loss. He had some truth but did not follow the complete trail of the banksters. I am a farmer and don't make enough money to pay taxes and there is no income tax where I live. We only have VAT's and lots of money from the US supporting the government. I meant no offense to you only to LOSTHORIZONS also known as THE BIG CON. I own the book and several of my friends got nailed from their use of it. I felt really bad because I fell for his faulty logic.
The Dude Abides.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Money is just a few digits in a banks database, money does not really exist. It's an illusion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join