It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
AHEM!

The off topic and ad hominum posts need to stop now. If you cannot debate the issue at hand without resorting to personal attacks and sniping then perhaps its time to rethink your position and how you go about defending them.

Thank You
FredT

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Oh so according to your ways of thinking we shouldnt believe anything we see on the news. I guess JFK didnt get assasinated, Ronald Reagan didnt get shot, the shutttles didnt blow up, WW2 never happened. Is that what you want me to believe?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Well, when you have an OP that ignores the questions posed to him, puts words in your mouth, sensationalized, and in the end, reports the posts when he gets someone riled up, it gets pretty obvious what's going on.

Just saying.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by jwstarry

They werent asleep. Could you have imagined a group of backwoods terrorists could hijack a handful of planes and fly them into the WTC and the Pentagon? I for one admit that I didnt see it coming. However, as soon as I heard on the radio that a plane hit the WTC, the first thing to come to my mind was terrorists. They were just blindsided. You cant fault someone for not totally understanding the depraved minds of terrorists.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Maybe It's because it was not a group of backwoods terrorists. I think it was in Loose change where it pointed out that some of these terrorists are still alive.

Hmm isn't that interesting?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

What question have I ignored? What posts have I reported? What have I sensationalized? Show me some proof.

I cant tell you who I am affiliated with when all I am affiliated with is reality.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Well if I beleived everything I read on the internet then I would believe I could talk to aliens or the earth is hollow or the moon is a giant soul catcher, as our old friend John Lear likes to believe.

If one of the terrorists are alive then I say parade him before the people so that we may know the truth.

Until then George Bush is one of the greatest men to ever live.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sincerly why bother arguing. They are all the same...they will continue with war , control and so on even if we stay here debating who was the worse or not . We haven't had a good president since a long while now , if the question is who is better between Bush and Obama , i say they are just the same ...

Different names , different actions , different words , same agenda.

link   

What question have I ignored? What posts have I reported? What have I sensationalized? Show me some proof.

I cant tell you who I am affiliated with when all I am affiliated with is reality.

You ignored my question about affiliation. Everyone is affiliated with something.
You ignored my retort to your "oil dependence" line.
You turned my question into something that you apparently think is funny(when, in actuality, your avoidance of the question proves you have some affiliation).
You continue to say things such as: "I guess we should blame bush for global warming."

That, friend, is sensationalizing, lying, deflecting at it worst.

link   
"Terrorists" are alive:

whatreallyhappened.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

From now on, instead of futiley defending your belief system... use google when presented the opportunity for knowledge.

*Edit for a video:

www.youtube.com...

Also, videos linked to here should be enough.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by shanerz]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

This isn't the right forum to say things as such. We people do tend to come in a budge in statements like, "Bush attacked the towers, not the Terrorists he makes up!" I knew it would happen right when I read the title...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

You ignored my question about affiliation. Everyone is affiliated with something.
You ignored my retort to your "oil dependence" line.
You turned my question into something that you apparently think is funny(when, in actuality, your avoidance of the question proves you have some affiliation).
You continue to say things such as: "I guess we should blame bush for global warming."

That, friend, is sensationalizing, lying, deflecting at it worst.

Well it wasnt on purpose. I am affiliated with nothing, as I said before. I eat a lot of McDonalds, does that count?

I may have missed your retort on oil independence etc. as I am feverishly trying to defend myself from attack.

If you would like to refresh my memory I would be glad to answer.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This thread is going as exactly as planned MUHAHAHA....

but really?

We should all thank Bush/Cheney for keeping us safe.

You can thank Bush for trashing our rights under the guise of security..

John Titor: When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Oh call me a troll just because I believe Bush did the right thing to protect us. What is a troll anyway.. do you mean like the Grumpy 'Ol Troll on Dora the explorer? Or one of those troll dolls?

link   
I guess if you believe the whole "official story"... and you find it acceptable that all of your precious rights have been tossed to the side...and you still actually believe that Republican or Democrat makes one bit of difference...IF all that makes sense to you then go ahead and worship the devil...oops Cheney and Bush.

Obama is no better, he is doing just as much dirt and damage to our civil rights as did the previous figureheads. It just amazes me that people who have so much available to them can still be so set in their ways. Even my mother, god bless her old, conservative Republican self....she finally had to admit what a loser old Georgy was.

Perhaps if you would do a bit of reading and research you wouldn't be so bored!

link   

reply to post by Republican08

No just you. Many people think Bush was awesome. Its just things are scewed here on ATS, because it is filled with fearful people who would rather blame the government for everything instead of face reality.

Lots of people think Bill and Ted are awesome, or that Kayne West is a great singer.

Doesn't make it true.
Certainly doesn't make anything they say or do credible.

ATS is full of people questioning authority. Something you seem to have problems doing. I'm sure you make a great lapdog.

I don't personally believe Bush had anything to do with 9/11 other than he was too dumb to act on the intell available before it happened.

I also believe that exploiting 9/11 as a means of political rivalry is sickening and should be condemnable.

"Look at me on 9/11"
"Look what i did on 9/11"
"Look how i acted during 9/11"

Thats all you hear from right wing kooks.

Oh, but lefties are the closed minded idiots ruining the country......

*sigh*

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Fremd]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Any thoughts on what I posted, or did you go back and look for the oil independence question promted to you yet?

I'm actually interested now in why you think the way you do.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by leomurray

Manoman, if not for that one tragic period, you might've composed the most profound run-on sentence in history. Still, I have to give you props.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

I did view the links you posted. They didnt really mean much to me. I could post anything I wanted on the internet, but it doesnt make it true.

I dont know if you realize it or not, but the internet isnt the most reliable source of info. It is full of hoaxes and cons, sometimes for money, sometimes just to seek attention.

You know the ATS motto, DENY IGNORANCE!

What other questions did you have?

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Could I ask those who have over expanded the page with huge caps to edit their posts,
I'm not a moderator,just someone who is tired of scrolling back and forth,
BTW that includes mods.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join