It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I hear the sounds of terrorist planning in the distant. It is only a matter of time, my friends!

Congratulations my friend. You've just bought into the MSM version of "Life in America". Proudly sponsored by McDonald's.

Call me a racist or whatever you like, but I love this country and I hate to see it be destoryed from the inside out by the weakness they call Liberal Thinking.

You are right AND wrong. This country is being destroyed from the inside out. It sure ain't terrorists that are doing it. Wait, it is though. It's the terrorists that are Democrats and Republicans.

"Liberal thinking"? The Kernel hopes that you will see past this devicive jargon to get to where the answer is. Good luck friend. That Red Pill really sucks but once you see what's wrong. You won't be saying anything against "Liberal.... whatever." You'll note that the gov't, Rep or Dem, care not for us. They are just peons. As in they "pee on" us. And we go back for more? And we argue about the differences that don't exist?

Aruba may be an option. Too few here that are awake.

link   

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah and Obama is doing a great job of securing those borders as well. Hell he will probably invite all of Mexico over for free tea and healthcare.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Just goin g to ignore my question now, I see. Now you really HAVE all but admitted it. Come on, grow some stones.

Who are you affiliated with?

What do you want me to say? Do you want me to say I am paid by an adminstration that is no longer in power? Do you want me to say I am paid by the Bilderburgs? What answer would satisfy you?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Even with secured borders, terrorists will still be capable of attacking. 9/11 could be any President's nightmare. I am just a firm believer that the government can't prevent every possible terroristic threat.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yeah and Obama is doing a great job of securing those borders as well. Hell he will probably invite all of Mexico over for free tea and healthcare.

But there hasn't been an attack in his entire term. So right there, by your definition, Obama is doing better than Bush.

Still waiting for an answer.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We should all thank Bush/Cheney for keeping us safe. There has not been one attack on US soil since 911.

You know, since 9/11 I haven't worn a fedora ...

No attacks since!

So it is ME that kept us safe!

Cause and effect is not for the feeble minded.

[edit on 26 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Just goin g to ignore my question now, I see. Now you really HAVE all but admitted it. Come on, grow some stones.

Who are you affiliated with?

What do you want me to say? Do you want me to say I am paid by an adminstration that is no longer in power? Do you want me to say I am paid by the Bilderburgs? What answer would satisfy you?

No, I would like to know who you are affiliated with. You seem very quick to ignore or dodge the question. Its quite simple really.

I am affiliated with multiple constitutionalist groups. I am an advocate for planned parenthood. I am an NRA member.

See how easy that is?

SO go on, spill it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Obama hasnt been in office 6 months and he has already weakened the country. He might as well go out and by billboards in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia that beg them to attack again.

I will give you the answer you seek. I am paid weekly by the fictional NWO. A little lepreacaun stops by with a pot of gold every friday at about 6pm. Then me and the leprecaun go out clubbing all night. The little guy is a chick magnet.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The fact that the 2 current wars alone have cost the U.S. $861,231,628,794.00 and which still increases by the second should nullify your argument about the idiotic dictator like duo.

As well as the fact that 1 million iraqi's have now died because of the war in Iraq since the US-led invasion of the country in 2003, hence the word "invasion".

Yes the U.S. invaded another country and Is trying to embed our belief's into a people who really don't want it.

Ultimately did he save the country by taking the fight to the "enemy"? Absolutely not, If anything he created more enemies out of people who had no hatred of us in the first place. A small minority of extremists are slowly turning into a vast majority of people in that country.

By invading Iraq he made this country even less safe then it is...another attack on U.S. soil in my opinion is inevitable. More then likely something alot worse then hijacking airplanes.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Obama hasnt been in office 6 months and he has already weakened the country. He might as well go out and by billboards in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia that beg them to attack again.

I will give you the answer you seek. I am paid weekly by the fictional NWO. A little lepreacaun stops by with a pot of gold every friday at about 6pm. Then me and the leprecaun go out clubbing all night. The little guy is a chick magnet.

Okay man. But we were attacked within Bush's first year. Hasnt happened to Obama(yet). So, by your logic(if it can be called that), Obama is superior thus far. SOrry friend, you don't get to call it an egg on one go round and a turd on the next.

So, you are too immature to be serious in this. That's fine. You are showing your hand. You sensationalize, you dodge, you ignore, you attack. But you never give a straight answer. That's answer enough for those of us capable of analyzing.

You go on and think you are good at this.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would say that the GITMO, the carbuncle on the face of humanity, and Abu Ghraib has been featured in many subsequent terrorist recruiting videos. Those were certainly the jewels in their crowns. If organised terrorism did not exist before it certainly could now (it still doesn't...but hey.. it could!!). The hate for the US has multiplied exponentially. Way to go for that!

Besides, Al Quaida means "Data Base". As in the CIA database. You make your own conclusions from that.

So, in answer to your question; No. Bush and Cheney are as bad as Karadic and Mladic. War criminals who need to be brought to justice.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderTheirRadar

What do you think shutting down the country for a week because of a terrorist attack costs? Do you want to pay the bill for that every 6 months?

We aren't trying to embed our beliefs in Iraq. That was just some BS Bush had to come up with to satisfy all the war hating liberals.

Plus, you can make as many enemies as you want as willing to stand there and rid the planet of them everytime they try to make a move on you.

All I can say is there hasnt been one terrorist attack on US soil in almost 8 years. Why is that? Because Bush was man enough to take the fight to the enemy instead of rolling over and letting them destroy the country.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bwahah, do you guys honestly belive the admin ignored warnings of 9/11 happening? They were a looong way from being ignorant. They brought it to the tables, planned it with some israelites, took out insurance policies, lied about hijackers, didn't fire SAM batteries, lied about physics, lied about intel in Iraq...

All for green and yellowish, white paper.

All at the cost of 3000 (initial, over a million since) human beings, of which I will never forget nor forgive.

Do some more reading, yer almost there.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by shanerz]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

All I can say is there hasnt been one terrorist attack on US soil in almost 8 years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e468398f4292.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Your little picture is a perfect example. Blame everything on Bush. So Bush made us oil dependent, because we never were before Bush. We never had a deficit before Bush, and Obama wont add to it. We never had a war with Iraq, before GWB? Maybe if his dad would have finished the job we wouldnt have had to go back. I guess Bush made Iraq attack Kuwait and violate their cease fire agreement, and kill his own citizens.

Well next you will probably say Bush caused global warming.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

We had attacks prior to 9/11 and we'll have them again. As long as our borders remain open and free flowing .... it'll happen. It's just a matter of time.

Bingo! Sometimes I wonder how it hasn't happened yet......because honestly how hard could it be to sneak across the border..completely out of the framework of society with no Social security number...no identification...no phones...nothing. All one would need to do is stay out of the grid.

Remember the Unabomber? How did he get away with what he did for so long? He stayed out of the grid. That's all anyone would need to do. His only weak spot was Family. Now if a terrorist came into the country...family would be the least of his worries...nor would he have to worry about anyone knowing him.

and to the topioc...

How can anyone defend Bush, Cheney, or any elected official that has done NOTHING to protect our borders to keep us safe....but yet...force the Patriot Act on us!

Yeah...seems like a fair trade off right...makes lots of sense!!!

Next time these guys want a war...they can go on the front lines and put their money were their mouth is.

Meddling in the middle east for decades has brought us this...we could have kept our noses out...but NOOOOO...we gotta save the world...or so they told us.....it's all for democracy!!! MY ASS.

...end rant.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I guess you can add to your picture that Bush made ATS go down for a few minutes.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well next you will probably say Bush caused global warming.

Nope, it is probably related to the above mentioned fedora.

Like I already said, causality isn't for everyone.

I guess you can add to your picture that Bush made ATS go down for a few minutes.

Case in point.

[edit on 26 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

So that wasn't just me?

Thought that was a bit weird.

Didn't want to start a thread on it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join