It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

100 professors: www.wanttoknow.info...

Steven Jones:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Steven Jones Paper:

Paper PDF (478 mb): www.journalof911studies.com...

Loose change: video.google.com...

You say Deny ignorance, but you take one account of the situation, while ignoring the other altogether. You pass it off as being the work of nuts, people too scared to walk outside, being that anything can be posted on the internet all without even looking into the works for yourself. You so need to do some more reasearch on incidents MSM and your gov wont tell you about: Rawanda, Darfur. I really don't see how you can consider yourself educated on a controversial subject when you look at 1 side, no matter how heavy evidence suggests its wrong. I don't mean that personally, It's just evidences, and physics, suggests the official report is incorrect, yet you still believe it.

You take the information they give you, no questions asked... and you wonder why people laugh at you. Not only that, but you probably won't even acknowledge that they would leave things out of news coverage. And if you do, how is this any different?

If you look hard enough, look at many opinions, check with reality... the internet is the greatest source of information ever created, and will never be replaced by anything, in this respect, granted it holds up.

*Oh yes and I forgot the attacks you have resorted to in this thread "Women haters", and the cute little "I missed it because I was trying to firvously defend my position from attacks".

[edit on 26-5-2009 by shanerz]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by shanerz]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow... Even simpler then that... You yourself admit that Bush BS'd reasons for going in. Why didn't I see that... You have admitted that Bush lied, what else can I say?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonkamaniac

Bush had no choice but to lie about freeing the Iraqui's. Sometimes you have to bend the truth in order to get the political support you need, especially in a country full of people who wouldnt go to war after their country was attacked. What was he supposed to do, let the country fall, because of the weakness of liberals?

Actually I dont even know if he lied. I am just guessing, as that is what I would have done if I had to work around the anti-war crowd to protect them from themselves.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You said "Well I suggest you go have some fun and see how your friends in the Tabliban/AlQuaeda camp would treat your freedoms. You prove my point. There are people hear who would rather support terrorists than believe their own goverment. I feel really sad for you. "

It would be my guess you would have felt really sad for a few other folks that helped forge this country and help put in place our constitution.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
Thomas Jefferson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson, to Archibald Stuart, 1791
As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.
George Washington (1732 - 1799)

The truth is, after all the declamations we have heard, that the Constitution is itself, in every rational sense, and to every useful purpose, A BILL OF RIGHTS.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 84, 1788

All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree.

James Madison, speech at the Constitutional Convention, July 11, 1787

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.

Thomas Paine, Dissertation on First Principles of Government, December 23, 1791

Just a few quotes to think about. Look up the patriot act and look at it.Are you truly patriotic or just following a party?

link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Bush had no choice but to lie about freeing the Iraqui's. Sometimes you have to bend the truth in order to get the political support you need, especially in a country full of people who wouldnt go to war after their country was attacked. What was he supposed to do, let the country fall, because of the weakness of liberals?

Are you serious??? Wow... If you truly are serious, you think it's okay for a President to lie us into a war. Okay, man, I think this thread has become totally ridiculous, and you have admitted your compulsions against liberals at any cost. I just don't know what to say here, other than you really need to study the history of the United States. Go on, watch Fox News, and enjoy yourself. Wow...

I still await your enlistment in the Armed Forces. Perhaps a couple of years in true battle will change your mind about war... Let me know when you enlist. I will throw a party for you.

Just to make this on-topic, and not get deleted, ask your hero Bush where he was during his National Guard service.

link   

Well next you will probably say Bush caused global warming.

Well.......................YA.
Of COURSE!
Simply by being the world biggest gas bag......with a whiny slow leak.

tra la la
**TRG dances through the thread**

ya ya ya sometimes my contributions are not VERY bronze worthy@all
but at least I'm honest about it.............

pleh FOO on this lame thread with a super lame OP and in over 100 posts, only gleans ONE flag.
lolerz

[edit on 26-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by savagediver

What is your point? I agree with all those quotes. It is not like these men were antigovernment since they worked hard to forge one. Bush has the same spirit as these other great men. He will fight for the freedom and safety of his fellow countrymen at any cost.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I do respect and appreciate your service of our country. In retrospect, I wish I would have enlisted in high school. My only excuse is a sad one. I was a foolish selfish young man who didnt see the importance of it at the time. I am ashamed of that. If I had it to do over again I would make a different decision, because now I am older and wiser.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I suggest you do some light reading before stating anything like your original post on here on ATS, ever again.

I have a few suggestions for you.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Private Investigating, 2nd Edition

You will find pretext within that book as well as many different ways to investigate about your thoughts and opinions, as well as the meaning of that word, kind of like a form of verbal entrapment, but in the context I mean it here within this thread, both your entire thread is a pretext towards getting attention from people, as well as it's definition within that website link for pretext where James Bamford accused George W Bush of utilizing September 11th 2001 as a means of instigating the war in Iraq in the book A Pretext for War.

ATS'ers own Jim Marrs wrote an entire book on the topic.

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty by Jim Marrs

Jim Marrs is an excellent author as well as a well publicized author.

The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Reserve

This book, the Creature, being the Federal Reserve, details just how the robber barrons have gone to great lengths to do anything to make money, up to, and including, involving the conspiracies of getting the United States of America drawn into war, for nothing more than profit.

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

This one outlays the entire process of of how the Council on Foreign Relations is a cover for the Bilderberg Group's initiatives.

The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero

That one is about how Houdini discovered the entire system of Government, up to and including the White House, had been infiltrated by spiritualists. This means, if you will, that Houdini was stating that the system we know as Government, was infiltrated by financial predators.

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

This one above is all about how the President of the United States of America gains way to much power, because of American's usual ignorance of all things politics, not stating that about any ATS'er, yourself included.

Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001

This one, and it's a doozie, is all about Operation Cyclone which the movie Charlie Wilson's War is loosely based upon. Charles Wilson secretly funded the Mujahideen in order to drive out the Russians. By the way, the book has Osama bin Laden's former satellite telephone number in it.

Pennsylvani a Avenue: Profiles in Backroom Power: Making Washington Work Again

This one's title says just about enough that I really do not need to go into it, do I?

Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-up of 9/11

The following YouTube links are from the DVD in the back of Barry Zwicker's book. No, I did not upload them.

The Great Conspiracy - part 1 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 2 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 3 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 4 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 5 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 6 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 7 of 8 :

The Great Conspiracy - part 8 of 8 :

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group

This one states how the Council on Foreign Relations has surrounded the President for a very long time as a means to guide any President in the agendas of the Bilderberg Group.

Before you go stating anymore about how former-President George W Bush (God, I love saying "former" )was the greatest man, along with his handler Dick Cheney was possibly the "greatest" Presidential team, how about you go read something other than what is slanted in the positive about them, and I am not stating you should go into the exact opposite direction here, but actually investigate how politicians get into power to begin with.

Oh yeah, before I forget, all of the books I've referenced here within this thread, with the exception of James Bamford's book, I own.

I am still reading "The Creature" and find it fascinating how Congress is either complicit in most of the activities, or stupid enough to be duped into an act of war by false intelligence.

I have yet to read "Tragedy and Hope" and I am chomping at the bit to devour it.

Notice how many flags and stars you have? That's a real and true indication of how well your thread is perceived, not the attention of how many pages it has extended to.

Again, like I stated in our last cross-posting in your eugenics thread, none of this is directed as an attack, it is only information.

I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat, I am registered as an Independent.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
people actually s/f this topic?

"It takes all kinds of people to make the world interesting."

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for posting all of that info. I will look into it when I have some free time. I appreciate you backing with your opinion with some info.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by savagediver

Bush has the same spirit as these other great men. He will fight for the freedom and safety of his fellow countrymen at any cost.

LOL... yeah, as long as others are paying the cost. His buddies racked up record profits during his term. Billions were delivered in knapsacks to contractors in Iraq. Then, hushed up very quickly. Corruption

I can go on and on... Your hero, Mister Bush, made his friends rich over a war that he thought was religiously correct (as well as good for his business friends). Follow the money, man.

If you're so right that this is our place in the world, go fight. If not, STFU...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok, seriously, I apologize for the STFU remark.
That was wrong, and not cool.
I get emotional about this particular subject.
We were sold out.
The ones who pointed it out were un-American (we've seen this before).
Didn't matter your background, you were put on a list if you didn't agree...
We tortured...
We did horrible things and took pictures... (idiots)
We tried to make an end-run around the law of the land (Gitmo).
We basically did everything we would never usually do as a country.
Where is the outrage?
Where is the self-righteousness that usually comes over this country in every other circumstance in the world (except China)?
We seem quite good at judging other countries while subverting all freedoms in our own... WTF?
All of these things happened under Bush's watch (not to mention 9/11 itself).
Bush was taking massive amounts of vacation until 9/11.
I don't know, judge for yourself...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Actually I dont even know if he lied. I am just guessing, as that is what I would have done if I had to work around the anti-war crowd to protect them from themselves.

Wow.

This takes the cake.

This is, quite literally, the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet. You cannot be serious, this must be some sort of tongue-in-cheek joke.

Thousands of American lives are lost in Iraq, yet it its justified because Bush lied. Millions of Iraqis are killed because of our occupation, yet it is justified because Bush lied. Our constitutional freedoms are stripped away from us, yet it is justified because Bush lied.

Congrats, kid. You deserve some sort of award for that.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

How are you personally any less free because of George Bush? Did the Patriot Act personally affect your day to day life? It was meant to give powers to fight terrorism.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jwstarry

They werent asleep. Could you have imagined a group of backwoods terrorists could hijack a handful of planes and fly them into the WTC and the Pentagon?

I cant believe someone would still uses this line. This has been proven over and over to be false, that they were running a war game on 9/11 of this same scenario.

reply to post by Ismail

Glad I could make you laugh

We have already acknowledge that Bush knew planes might be attacked and he did the best thing, buy telling the agencies but not scaring the American public by making it public.

You even contradict yourself right here!

I had no idea after all the mess we have been in someone could ever excuse these horrible people, let alone worship them.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How are you personally any less free because of George Bush? Did the Patriot Act personally affect your day to day life? It was meant to give powers to fight terrorism.

Its for this administration to use. If Bush used the powers it would have been too obvious.

Obama was meant to uses these powers Bush gave him. After the next event rolls out Obama will use these nifty powers to take your guns pilgrim.

You really dont get it?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

It doesnt make Bush evil if Obama abuses the powers that Bush meant for good.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

First of all, you never addressed the facts that I presented to you (Downing Street Memo, corruption, etc.)

Second of all... It's the "slippery slope" theory. Reagan knew to call his new stimulus package "The War on Drugs". This War rhetoric meant implicitely that people would give up certain rights in order to win the "War". Look how many "Wars" we've had since then, and look how many of our rights we have given up.

Yes, we have given up many rights with the Patriot Act. If you can't see that, then you need to read it, study the implications. Lots of info here Patriot Act Wiki

Read, digest, fight, love, laugh, worship... Do all these things before you post, OP.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I agree that president Bush was a great president and miss him daily.Obama scares the hell out of me.He is weak and has a messiah complex,has to be on t.v. everyday so he can be worshipped.How did we get here as a nation?If you would have told me in 2002 that we would have a president that was a former [supposedly] muslim named Barak Hussein Obama,I would have thought you were crazy.What has become of this great nation of ours?His first intervue was with muslims.His first act was to pay for foriegn abortions but want's to let the terrorists out of gitmo.Kill the innocent in the womb but let the fanatics have there rights.God help us!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join