It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Obama hasnt been in office 6 months and he has already weakened the country. He might as well go out and by billboards in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia that beg them to attack again.

I will give you the answer you seek. I am paid weekly by the fictional NWO. A little lepreacaun stops by with a pot of gold every friday at about 6pm. Then me and the leprecaun go out clubbing all night. The little guy is a chick magnet.

Money on billboards to incite another attack would be better spent being placed outside bushs ranch in crawford texas, and CIA headquarters in Virginia.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

No just you. Many people think Bush was awesome. Its just things are scewed here on ATS, because it is filled with fearful people who would rather blame the government for everything instead of face reality.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

The Kernel thanks you. I didn't realize that I was debating with a child with NO life experience. The Kernel will now NOT take anything you say at face value, because there is no value. More drinking time. Thanks Bro.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

How is it childish to support a man who saved all of our butts by standing up to evil.

Oh dear ...

Saved? Evil? Butts? Awesome?

To answer your question: It just is.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Or that everyone can do their own investigations rather than taking, as a given, that those in power don't desire more power?

Or we are intelligent enough to understand a lie for what it is, especially when the evidence is overwhelmingly against the official report?

Or are you saying it's our fault that things like 9/11 happened?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Here is some proof of fore knowledge of the attacks of 911.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

If you can take some time away from your neocon cheerleading you should watch this video. Here is one part of it.

www.youtube.com...

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Kernel Korn

I feel honored to be called a child by someone who goes by the name Kernel Korn, speaks of himself in the third person, and probably really thinks he is a Kernel.

I think I met you. I had corn for the memorial day bbq and I think I saw you in my big boy potty this morning.

How is it childish to support a man who saved all of our butts by standing up to evil.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Standing up to EVIL... HE didn't life a finger you dault - Bush and DICK are so elite they both felt they were above service.

Sheeple

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

No I am saying that 911 happened more or less as the report says. Terrorists hijacked planes then flew them into the world trade center and pentagon and the government had nothing to do with it.

That is why you should thank George Bush for saving our hides by taking the fight to the terrorists.

Its a sad day when people destroy their own country by believing the unprovable fantasies that 911 was caused by the government. I guess you would all be happier if the Taliban had control and was beating down your wives and daughters. Maybe the real conspiracy is that you all hate women and you want to be full bore Muslim.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by savagediver

If you can take some time away from your neocon cheerleading you should watch this video. Here is one part of it.

www.youtube.com...

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Good luck - he is not looking to be informed - he is just cleaning toilets and carrying the water bucket so he does not have to address REALITY...

Neocon cheerleading
( skirt forged of baby skin leather )

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

"Childish" is not an insult, as "ignorance" isn't as well. It's a matter that one is unknowing of things. One can get past that by research.

Bush didn't "save our butts". He's as much a part of the problem as any other president in the last 40 years. 2 stand out. Reagan was going to do things his own way. What happened? He was nearly assassinated. What happened to the president before him that was going to do his own thing? Assassinated in 1963.

Applaud Bush for keeping the PTB happy. That's about all he did. Oh and make them a #load of money. He'll get a carrier named after him.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by schrodingers dog

So Bush made us oil dependent, because we never were before Bush.

Well, in all honesty, Jimmy Carter passed orders that the United States' use of oil would NEVER surpass where it was at that point. The legislation was promptly overturned by Ronald Reagan, subscriber of the Bush/Cheney doctrine.

So if you want to get right down to it.....

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by savagediver

www.youtube.com...

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Good luck - he is not looking to be informed - he is just cleaning toilets and carrying the water bucket so he does not have to address REALITY...

Neocon cheerleading
( skirt forged of baby skin leather )

Wow you know what. I would have said the same thing about you and your REALITY avoidance. You cant handle the fact that our government cantt protect us every minute of the day and so you have to blame it on them to make it more digestible. Did you ever see the 911 South Park? There is truth hidden in satire.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So, I'd like to pose this one more time, to give Justsomeboreddude a chance to show he has some pride...

What groups are you affiliated with? I showed you mine....

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Its a sad day when people destroy their own country by believing the unprovable fantasies that 911 was caused by the government. I guess you would all be happier if the Taliban had control and was beating down your wives and daughters. Maybe the real conspiracy is that you all hate women and you want to be full bore Muslim.

Troll much?

Plus you're doing it wrong ...

Too much neoconpoopery in one post.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by savagediver

I will check out your links. We all know youtube and fringe websites arell of truth and no one on there ever makes up stuff just to sell books or con people. I guess you believe in Free Energy and AntiGrav too.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by shanerz

No I am saying that 911 happened more or less as the report says. Terrorists hijacked planes then flew them into the world trade center and pentagon and the government had nothing to do with it.

That is why you should thank George Bush for saving our hides by taking the fight to the terrorists.

All 19 of them right?

No, I won't thank him and his cronies for killing Americans.

Yes, in fact I hate women so much that my baby girl gets 90% of my assets, I ALWAYS give up my desires when it means she gets something/is happy, etc. Yes, she is worth much more than you, and that isn't because she's mine. It just is.

I like it when you resort to attacks, shows how righteous your beliefs really are.

*While yer at it, look at how college physics professors, and even a few highschool teachers school the physics "experts" who wrote the official accounts.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by shanerz]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you really think "THE ENEMY" is this great terrorist plot scattered across millions that hate US then you are not correctly informed. Maybe there has not been a attack since 9/11 is because the PTB have not staged the next scene. If you still think 9/11 was in any way realistic as the MSM displays it or if you actually believe it was not staged, I feel for you.

Obama, Bush and the others are mere puppets in a much larger play.
Thank bush for keeping us safe?
C'mon man really! They are the reason 9/11 happened. Think about it. You think there are these relentless, malevolent, powerful and immense forces of "Terrorists" waiting for a chance to squash us. I am not saying terrorists don't exist but their huge ability and influence is blown out of proportion for fear tactics.

A event is staged like 9/11 and then you think it was these invisible terrorists (since it gets blamed on them and you believe what you are told by the MSM). You support bush to create the patriot act and attack the middle east because of the staged attack. You think you will be more safe and are being patriotic. But in reality you were played like a puppet, by a puppet. Your strings have been pulled and you don't even know it. So in order to establish further control, fear is used to pull the strings of the feeble minded to get you to support your own string pulling.

Maybe someday you will realize the truth...
Do some research.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"Feed the trolls tuppence a bag"
By your logic BoredDude Hitler was a sucess as he had 100% employment from 1938 to 1945 in Germany. Or Pol Pot was a sucess as he managed to run a tight ship and keep overcrowding down
Bush was a nightmare, the whole world knows it, end of story. The world sat back and watched as the strongest nation on earth was run by a man with half a brain, dui convictions, the public speaking skills of a crack head and his right hand man made Jack the Ripper look like a good dinner guest. Even in the unlikley event 9/11 was not an inside job, which it was, the man still fixed the ballots to get re-elected and got us involved in Vietnam 2. What a rip roaring sucess he was Hip Hip Horaaahhhh for the best war president

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join