It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO’s Economic Babylon Begins…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wanted to drop in and say, another job well done sarge
great thread. Can't wait for your Anti-Christ thread. Hopefully you haven't decided Ahmidenijad, he's too busy waiting around for the Mahdi. And the Mahdi, according to Islamic prophecy when compared to the current state of the world, isn't coming anytime soon.

heres to hoping you had a great memorial day Sarge, and thank you for defending our rights and freedoms. ~Salute~

love and peace

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Thank you sir, please allow me the honor to have chosen you as a friend; grace and decorum are highly admirable traits…

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Believe me, the honor is indeed mine.

i was raised in the great state of Gentleman, as a Gentlemen, my good sir. As it seems were you. Virginian Gentlemen, and i don't mean the bourbon.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Ah, but the bourbon is a plus, is it not? A Virginian, that explains much; the genteel all but gone from the vast majority of America, I fear.

Virginians started this great nation, let us strive together my fellow Patriot and Virginian, to see it through this struggle; let all remember that we stood with all who would defend this Republic, that this Union SHOULD NOT PASS FROM THE EARTH!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Amen. Whenever i read your posts Sarge, i feel a sense of pride which resonates deep within. America will be free as long as there are men such as you.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I agree.

Sarge is awesome.

He is a smart man too.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I have stood up. I have stood up against Christians who ate me alive, robbed me, lied to me, and used me for their own evil ends. I helped stand up to a local govt who vaporized the people I was working for, destroyed hundreds of dogs, a shelter, and ran us all out of town so some SOB could build a condo on that spot. I stood up and told my feelings to more than one "Christian" woman who used me like a cheap roll of toilet paper. I have prayed, worked, and went from questioning what God was doing to me to out and out resentment. I began to ask those nasty, deep questions not even Pastors and ministers dare ask. 'Why did God create a being he knew beforehand would cause pain, suffering, and havoc?' Why that even with hard work and prayer do only the rich and influential get to positions they don't even have any qualifications for? God doesn't listen to my prayers, yet will fulfill the prayers of people who have abused me... why?

So... if I seem to be a little tired of standing up, ya know why. If I seem to be upset that a loving, caring deity who is all knowing would pull a stunt like create pure evil- and being all knowing KNOW what they are doing... Again- ya now know why.

As for the whole numerological thing- Please. Greeks Were VERY mathematical. You only have to look at their art, their construction, and some of the people their society produced. Pythagoras, Socrates, Homer... People I cant even remember. Let us also not forget the 'computer' that was found buried in the ocean around that area. An amazing piece of engineering 'for that time'. Also- you are forgetting something VERY important. And so was ol' Ivan. If Greek and Hebrew attached a numerical value to various letters- their line of thinking would be radically different from ours in the realm of words and grammar. Thusly- Someone who had the same kind of knowledge of their language- just like we have of ours- no matter how 'advanced' it might seem today- would be able to write a mathematically perfect manuscript. They'd do it because it was ingrained into them from when they started to learn to write. There's nothing 'amazing' about it. It's just applied knowledge.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

* Read the book of Job

* Since you have a good understanding of the english language, write me a 20 chapeter book but leave out a few random words here and there that can be filled in using Algebra. A=1, B=2, etc.

Better yet, get 32 other random people to do it and you can have your own Bible!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Acquiring the handle of Christian does not make it a title bestowed by a true relationship with Christ. Those who have done such things to you could not have been walking with Jesus as there is no darkness in Him at all; they for certain were NOT practicing Jesus Christian’s Guide To Behavior and How To Live Life Manual of Matthew Chapters 5-7. Jesus will say to them “Why do you say ‘Lord’, ‘Lord’ when you do not do as I say?”, right before their barbeque.

I have had several ‘Christian’ woman use me too; blaming God was not an option as I never practiced what was His method to finding and starting a relationship, it would seem to be unjust as I was the one who allowed my ‘little head’ to corrupt reason. How is MY not following the ‘B’asic ‘I’nstructions ‘B’efore ‘L’eaving ‘E’arth’s guidelines for relationships and marriage God’s fault?

God even says in these last days that there will be so called ‘Christians’ killing REAL Christians and thinking they are doing a great service for God. Can you say extra crispy toast? I mean, my former Order of the Jesuits were busy burning alive, ripping into little pieces, pulling assorted body parts out of, and using other equally ingenious methods of dispatching Jews, Muslims, and Christians all for supposed heresy – NONE of which God commanded or even desired. WE as Christians were to let the light of our love draw men to Jesus, not pull their eyeballs out.

The point being that God gets blamed for a lot of things He did not authorize, want, nor could He even stop because He gave kingship over this earth to Adam who quickly gave it to Satan. IF God did intervene WITHOUT BEING BROUGHT IN BY FAITH IN JESUS, He would have lied to Adam by taking what He had given without clause – EXCEPT the 7th Day (of thousand years) rest principle which will allow Him to REALLY intervene before Satan destroys all mankind.

NOW, as for the perfection of the mathematical structure of the Bible, if we cannot reproduce numerous of its interlocking and text predicting properties today with a NASA Cray computer (Former Jewish Orthodox Rabi turned Christian NASA Scientist tried to and failed), INCLUDING Old Testament TEXT INTERLOCKING WITH NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS, how could Greeks do so?

Remember that the 66 books of the Bible were written over 1500 years by 44 different authors – one heck of a long conspiracy to put in place all these interlocking and absolutely mathematically perfect properties just to fool a few modern suckers into believing a lie… For what purpose and for what gain? Many of the authors going to horrible deaths proclaiming the truth of the Books the Holy Spirit gave them; meaning they died for what they would have known was a lie?

It takes more faith NOT to believe in God than to believe and run into Daddies arms and let Him love and heal you. All He ever really did for you and to you is to stretch His arms out and die, and then rise again that you might have life.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Those christians who ate you alive were not "True" christains, for if they were, you would not have been taken advantage of. I know how ya feel though, because I have been done some of the same exact ways! Hang in there though, God has a plan for those who have scorned you!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the "elect" are the jewish people?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The amount of overt back-patting and "Good-Job"ism I typically see from "CHRISTIAN" posters on the forums is sickeningly rife here.

It's often a reason I'd like to give up my own ideologies, if only to never be associated with such pandering and cronyism of the faithful as they go about demeaning the non-believer.

God is a passive observer in the world. Sin does not exist. Mankind brings his own ruin out of a need to please a God that doesn't have a preference in how you behave.

The superiority complex that Christians have been taught to kludge people over the head with is probably one of the more revolting displays of human ignorance and superiority, and ignores that they should love their enemy...

But then I suppose the goodly mother church tainted and poisoned the teachings with their need for proselytizing and control.

These conversations always rot into the believer and unbeliever angle, and hell gets tossed around like confetti. All the while the irony that hell is a pagan borrowing from the Greeks, or that Satan is a pagan borrowing of pre-islamic deities to scare the populace into submission, or that Sodom and Gamorra are also a borrowing of a Greek allegory...

I could go on for an entire post about the delicious, meaty ironies that the true believer spews out like so much excrement... but rather, I will say that this isn't prophecy, it isn't god's doing and Christ won't come and save us. The evil men won't burn in "Hell" and the good men don't get their just rewards but with luck and mercy from other men.

These evils are the making of men, with selfish deeds and greedy wants. If any justice will come, it will be from man's hands, not God's.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Wow. Just... wow. How does it feel to be possessed of more intelligence, and have more power, than a god? You control everything, and know everything? That covers omnipotent and omniscient, only have omnipresent left. Two out of three ain't bad, eh?

Wow, just... wow.

[edit on 2009/5/27 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Wow. Just... wow. How does it feel to be possessed of more intelligence, and have more power, than a god? You control everything, and know everything? That covers omnipotent and omniscient, only have omnipresent left. Two out of three ain't bad, eh?

Wow, just... wow.
[edit on 2009/5/27 by nenothtu]

Speak not unto me of hubris, I see it daily in they that claim fealty to the crown of God. I see it in their absolute certitude in their righteousness, I see it in their pressage of shame upon their fellow man.

My Creator made me, the greatest of creations, and I should feel not ashamed of my being. Whether black my soul or aloft with the light of compassion, I remain a Human Being and thus divinely gifted amongst all gods creatures.

And my brother to my left, my sister to my right... they are divine as well. It matters not what lives they live, and what shames they carry with them as personal disappointments. No being of divinity would dare condemn a Human Being to suffer, or implicate that their actions somehow make them unworthy.

Instead, let humans pay interest unto their own ilk, and govern this their world... If there are wrongs against us, let us right them rather than beseech a lofty being that his wroth be upon us all.

For God helps no man that will not help himself, and turns a blind eye to those who would let harm come unto them. Justice is man's world, not God's.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So then pray tell why are you here? If this post belittles you and all divine mankind why are you wasting your time and ours with your rant? You don't have anything to say about the thread title and those here don't want to hear your pompous verbage.

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
[]

[How do you arrive at the conclusion that the "elect" are the jewish people? ]

Deuteronomy 7;6 says, For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 7;7 confirms the above scripture also.

Anymore questions? I am happy to answer them for you.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

From your last post, it seems like you have a good grasp on "Golden Rule"... You're welcome in my house anytime... However...

God is a passive observer in the world. Sin does not exist. Mankind brings his own ruin out of a need to please a God that doesn't have a preference in how you behave.

If this is your outlook on responsibility, perhaps I should amend my previous statement... Just saying, can't have your cake and eat it too, ya know?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
If this is your outlook on responsibility, perhaps I should amend my previous statement... Just saying, can't have your cake and eat it too, ya know?

Then allow me to clarify; The teachings of Christ and subsequently what God tried to impart to us is that we should be decent to each other, sinner and saint alike.

In this way, God does not care how you behave... but God wants you to know that you affect others with your behavior.

And I apologize if my verbosity offends some here. My usage of religious terminologies is existent only due to the precedent set by others in the thread.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well, another post from one of the truly enlightened on ATS; a great honor for one such as myself to entertain enlightened discourse with one of the chosen; humbling to be sure.

Not for one such as I to question the observations of the intellectually elite, but I fear had you not been so overcome with stooping to entertain we the less intellectually developed with pearls of wisdom, you might have noticed that the back-patting post you observed were between a Muslim and a Christian. A Muslim who has grown to respect me because I DO NOT CONDEMN him.

The “pandering and cronyism” we share is out of deep mutual respect for our stand together for our nation, and our pledge to each other that when the soon to come fight starts, we will fight side by side; yes, a Muslim and a Christian who are both Americans. So perhaps before your all knowing self goes off half-cocked again, bloviating about what you have little grasp of, you might study the issue before you open your mouth to interject such tripe. But then, you appear to be yet another victim of the outcome based education system… I’ll try to be more understanding.

As a public service, allow me to attempt furthering your apparently stunted information on current archeological finds. American Archeology Today has covered the excavation of Sodom and Gomorra. On the front page of the magazine there was a photograph of a man standing over a line across the desert; one side charred black, the other normal sand. He was holding one of numerous quartz crystal rocks that were slag on top and normal crystal on the bottom. The Archeologist pictured stated the following: “We have proved three things with this dig; 1. Sodom and Gomorra were literal cities located almost exactly where the Biblical location indicated. 2. Both Cities were destroyed by intense heat from a sulfur and molten rock lava that came out of the ground. 3. God has got good aim. (Not one drop of the fire and lava fell outside the city wall.) This excavation was carried out after the initial discovery below:

www.arkdiscovery.com...&_gomorrah.htm

Hey, while your at it, check out the Chariot Wheels and human bones Found in the Red Sea at Nuweiba, more proof of what happens when you REALLY upset God:

www.arkdiscovery.com...

So whether or not you believe it or want to hear it it IS prophecy and it IS taking place exactly like God said it would. Because He is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should change his mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? So as the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorra found out, you might be wise in investing in good flame retardant underwear and a fire proof suit as you sound as if you are really going to need them.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Oh, yes. Not a biased website bent on proving the literalness of the bible. I've been to www.arkdiscovery.com, it's come up in countless threads over the past four years over in the religious section.

It's both a poorly designed website from an aesthetics standpoint, as well as an obviously propagandized one.

I have read the website in the past, because as I said, it has been linked in previous threads about various things. I'd believe Sean Hannity before I'd believe the people that run that website conduct themselves in an unbiased manner when researching archaeology. If you seek, you will find as it were.

The mind sees what the mind WANTS to see.

You did not address the other issues, and I am wondering if you've ever had much interaction with Byrd on the ancient civilizations forum or some of the other better educated historians or theologians whereas biblical origins are concerned.

Your usage of Satan says you haven't, or that you have discarded most of the research whereas it relates to the nonsensically nonexistent entity invented in the late middle ages.

EDIT TO ADD: Oh yeah. And this. Ron Wyatt is a Fraud.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by TheColdDragon]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join