It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO’s Economic Babylon Begins…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Sir, what you will believe is anything that does not give any validity to the Word of God. That web site doe not have the professional touch as it was put together by a man who spent his life fortune traveling the world documenting what the professionals were ignoring in the attempt to make it go away. There are no stronger enemies to true science and discovery then the ‘Inquisitors’ of secular humanist purity. They attacked and lied about this man without mercy.

If you were so informed on this ‘sites’ research you would also know he was the only Gentile the Orthodox Jews allowed into the dig of the suspected resting place of the Ark of the Covenant. You would also know that National Geographic has confirmed his findings of human bone and chariot wheels AND the discovery channel even did a special trying to explain away the Sodom and Gomorra find as a colossal disaster caused by the ignition of a natural gas vain by the cities cooking fires… Hey, if you can’t deal with it, cover it up with educated BS.

PS: I did not touch on your other points because such meaningless exchanges with one who has already made up his mind is like - excuse my crudeness - relieving yourself in the wind.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the assumption that God cannot change his mind, and that prophecy fulfillment indicates a lack of free will. Both of these ideas are taken into account in scripture. We see where God's mind was changed by man on at least two occasions, off the top of my head, and I believe maybe more. Prophecy comes about generally by the free will of man not in spite of it. We know that a child will burn their hand even after they are told that it is hot. Is this not prophetic? We know what will happen. Even with free will thrown in. Is not God so much more than we that he cannot discern what we will do in any situation whatever path we might choose? Sarge I believe you are better equipped than I and have better tools at your disposal. Perhaps you might chime in here?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

"... prophecy and it IS taking place exactly like God said it would. Because He is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should change his mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?" Right out of the Word - God does not change His mind - plus He knows what men will do before they do it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Hmmm....

Education is the enemy.

Secular Humanism is the Enemy.

So God is both against being smart and also against Humans being responsible to only themselves.

As a Christian, I must laugh at this.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Did Jacob not wrestle with God and cause him to change his mind? Was not a city kept from destruction by the pleadings of one man by finding only one Godly person? Perhaps God knew He would change His mind? Perhaps his mind wasn't changed but man was tested by the confrontation? Without a doubt His prophecy is being fulfilled just exactly as He said it would/will be. There is no argument there. I was only trying to state that freewill has no factor in prophetic outcome.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas[/url]

Incidentally, Mathematics is a very weak argument to bring up as proof. Mathematical proofs can demonstrate everything, even things that are effectively impossible.

I could prove, with math, that you are entirely composed of beetles... so really, with a creative enough proof, you can discover all sorts of amazing things in the bible... which are only there because you made the math fit the situation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And as prophecy goes concerning the thread, the NWO, etc.

I believe there are people in the world who not only believe in revelations, they want to make it happen with their own hands. I believe there is no prophecy being fulfilled, only the wills of nefarious men whose hearts I cannot fathom...

Only the desires of an elite few who would be better pleased with a greatly reduced surplus population.

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy enabled by powerful rich men and a complacent public that waits with cupped palms for their Messiah to return since the Prophecy says he will.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Oh, I haven't made up my mind about anything. I'm about as open as a person can possibly be. I just don't like stupidity.

You aren't willing to change my mind with something other than a propaganda piece from a known huckster, I'm not going to think very much of you. Especially when you fall back to the whole, "He's right, those educated people are wrong," Argument.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Attempted posturing with the proverbial Straw Man? Argumentative and fallacious; at no time did I state anything that approached "He's right, those educated people are wrong," or “education is the enemy”. Your attempt at discrediting by misdirection that which you cannot assail through logic is symptomatic of a kneejerk reactionary subconscious response; perhaps instilled at one of our alleged institutions of higher indoctrination.

Just like one of Pavlov’s dogs, when stimuli is supplied, such as the mention of what is unmentionable to secular humanist: “hell, Christ,” and “sin”, the subconscious is triggered resulting in a reflexive attack; notwithstanding the absolute absurdity of interjecting an assault against a Christian and a Muslim for having a Christian back-slapping love fest, you continue on with your palavering justifications and cover-ups of your already documented ignorance of the topics under discussion. You and your ilk ARE the problem.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Heh heh . . . you called him a dog and an elk in the same paragraph

So hurry up and make this anti-christ thread before SHTF!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Whether you ignore me or not, I will continue to assail the veracity of your arguments.

You stated that the gentleman whose site you linked to had been Demonized by the popular media... which ignores the link which I provided showing he never applied for dig permits in the places he claimed. Likewise, citing a Discovery channel special does not validate the sincerity of the man since those specials are specious and often produced for entertainment value alone.

Subsequently, I have watched both of the specials mentioned.

Furthermore, it is not a Straw Man to assume your inference that anything cited demonstrating the fraudulent nature of the man would be quickly dismissed as the popular media demonizing him.

Your disdain for the education system either translates to that you have never been to a major college not funded by religious interests, or that you have been but are of the opinion that it is full of lies.

Seeing as how I am both a Theologian and a Philosopher, let me clarify what a STRAW MAN IS; It is the presentment of an example designed by the speaker and tendered as an inference of their oponent with a pre-planned rebuttal, making the designed inferrence easy to knock down and to try and make the opponent seem to have a position which they do not have.

I, however, am making an inference based upon your actual responses and statements, which insinuate an opinion of "Human Secularism" as well as "Educated responses".

And see, just now, you made yet another disdainful comment about Human Secularism; It is not a Straw Man to draw an inference from statements made by the opponent and extrapolate to a logical conclusion if the inferences are common enough to draw a supposition of the opponents position.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Assail the veracity of my arguments by making assumptions; such as ASSUMING two Christians were having a backslapping self-congratulatory session?

Yes, obviously a theologian and a philosopher; so allow me to assist with your continuing education. A ‘straw man’ is interjected into a discussion to present a fallacious position no one holds, thus “… to interpret someone's position in an unfairly weak way, and so argue against a position that nobody holds, or is likely to hold.” Your crass generalizations and infantile reactions indicate serious logical handicaps, or over indoctrination at one of several alleged institutions of higher education; as do your platitudes.

You are a walking talking (or writing) example of post educational progressive statist indoctrination passed off as education. Even what you attempt to pass off as reasoned response betrays your programming. You are a prime example of the effects and results of the pollution of the education system by progressive thought; and are so well indoctrinated you have no idea as to how warped your thought is.

Had you really known the gentleman whose site I referenced, you would know the truth about ‘lost’ applications and his subsequent ‘illegal’ site mapping and documenting. You would also know that the Israeli Government documented numerous attempted ‘cover-ups’ by Muslim officials of the information his digs had brought to light due to their devastating effects on the Koran. But then never confuse the willfully ignorant with the truth… Again, you and those like you are the problem.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
reply to post by SGTChas[/url]

Incidentally, Mathematics is a very weak argument to bring up as proof. Mathematical proofs can demonstrate everything, even things that are effectively impossible.

I could prove, with math, that you are entirely composed of beetles... so really, with a creative enough proof, you can discover all sorts of amazing things in the bible... which are only there because you made the math fit the situation.

Math is never a weak argument upon which to build solid proof – numbers do not lie. The Bain of all pseudo scientific theorems put forth out of desperation in the secular humanist ant like scream at the universe; anything, anything but GOD! Then the pseudo intellectual theological nonsense of attempted reconciliation of the Word of all mighty God with secular humanist thought by finite infinitesimal intellects who think themselves wise as they run about making proclamations of what God really means and what God really says. If it was not so sad, I’d laugh myself silly.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry, double post

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Assail the veracity of my arguments by making assumptions; such as ASSUMING two Christians were having a backslapping self-congratulatory session?

Ahh, but I didn't state that the people doing the backpatting were Christians. YOU inferred that from my statement that I commonly see it from Christian posters. I made a comparison, not a statement. You would be incorrect if you recall otherwise.

Your crass generalizations and infantile reactions indicate serious logical handicaps, or over indoctrination at one of several alleged institutions of higher education; as do your platitudes.

Specify which generalizations are crass, and which responses are infantile, otherwise you're merely making accusations without foundation no matter how self-obvious you believe it might be.

You are a walking talking (or writing) example of post educational progressive statist indoctrination passed off as education. Even what you attempt to pass off as reasoned response betrays your programming. You are a prime example of the effects and results of the pollution of the education system by progressive thought; and are so well indoctrinated you have no idea as to how warped your thought is.

Progressive statist indoctrination means what exactly? Making accusations as to how polluted my education is or was without citation is antagonistic and doesn't support your claims as much as they are personal attacks, which I might add are against terms of service and grounds for having posts deleted.

Had you really known the gentleman whose site I referenced,

I never stated I knew him. I specifically stated that I'd been to the site, that it had come up in other threads, that he was a fraud and I provided a link to validate my statement of his fraudulent status.

you would know the truth about ‘lost’ applications and his subsequent ‘illegal’ site mapping and documenting. You would also know that the Israeli Government documented numerous attempted ‘cover-ups’ by Muslim officials of the information his digs had brought to light due to their devastating effects on the Koran. But then never confuse the willfully ignorant with the truth… Again, you and those like you are the problem.

Cite your sources, or it didn't happen. Oh, and if you link back to the guys page, that isn't a source; it's considered a biased source in academic standards.

Furthermore, explain how me and those like me are the problem and explain your reasoning for that statement.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Math is never a weak argument upon which to build solid proof – numbers do not lie.

Oh, I'm sorry. I happen to know a Stanford Math Professor who would tell you that Math can be made to "PROVE" anything.

Math by itself is not a weak Argument, it is simply math. It is strong in its self-support of mathematics, but it is a weak argument for some sort of biblical code as Math can be made to fit the situation.

To put it simply; Numbers are always self consistant, but they can be made to FIT LIES.

The Bain of all pseudo scientific theorems put forth out of desperation in the secular humanist ant like scream at the universe; anything, anything but GOD!

I am a devout Christian, my heart and soul belong to Christ. However, his apostles and the words lied in his name are another matter.

Then the pseudo intellectual theological nonsense of attempted reconciliation of the Word of all mighty God with secular humanist thought by finite infinitesimal intellects who think themselves wise as they run about making proclamations of what God really means and what God really says. If it was not so sad, I’d laugh myself silly.

You sound very angry. I can tell this is a sensitive topic for you. May Christ lend you some patience.

Back on the original topic, however.... as I stated, Numbers can be made to state anything about the world. Mathematics is an elegant thing, and it can be used or abused.... much like Archaeology with half a clue.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

“The amount of overt back-patting and "Good-Job"ism I typically see from "CHRISTIAN" posters on the forums is sickeningly rife here.”

This is not a comparison, this is an attempt at marginalization by insult built on the assumption it was Christians involved – a prime example also of the progressive instilled reflexive anti-Christian defensive syndrome.

“… if only to never be associated with such pandering and cronyism of the faithful as they go about demeaning the non-believer.”

“The superiority complex that Christians have been taught to kludge people over the head with is probably one of the more revolting displays of human ignorance and superiority, and ignores that they should love their enemy...”

Two crass generalizations and infantile reaction of “I'd like to give up my own ideologies”.

“Incidentally, Mathematics is a very weak argument to bring up as proof. Mathematical proofs can demonstrate everything, even things that are effectively impossible."

"I could prove, with math, that you are entirely composed of beetles... so really, with a creative enough proof, you can discover all sorts of amazing things in the bible... which are only there because you made the math fit the situation.”

A classical example of the progressive statist defense when the numbers prove them wrong, from evolution and the age of the universe to Probability Sciences dismissal as absurd numerous cherished progressive attempts at circumventing their quickly approaching judgment.

Progressive statist indoctrination is exemplified by every post you make. You’re a poster child for the progressive movement, par excellence.

You use prejudiced citations from obvious antagonist in attacking a man you have no real proof is a fraud other than what he documents destroys your perfect progressive world and you want ME to produce documentation to refute your tripe? Perhaps you may have noticed the PICTURES AND OTHER SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE CONFIRMED BY INDEPENDENT SOURCES THE SITE REFERENCES?

This clause “sickeningly rife here” makes your whole post a personal attack on all Christians on the thread. You and your progressive secular humanist ilk have revised history, attempted to revise the Bible, attempted to marginalize through the ad hominem attack – such as the one sited above – perverted the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and generally wrecked American society, you are the problem.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ColdDragon, do you disagree with what is in store for America and the world irregardless of whether you see biblicual prophecy or not? If not, than all else become irrelevant and you are thrown into the same boat as those who tout Christian beliefs and those who do not and you will share the same fate.

Whether seen as biblical prophecy or not I would say do not allow yourself to get distracted by such irrelevant topics as to whether or not someone elses beliefs disagree with your own.

Surely the loss of being able to express one's beliefs is much more tragic than their beliefs disagreeing with yours.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

A couple things.

1) I'm a libertarian. I'd die to defend the rights innumerated to all men in the constitution.

2) I am not a Liberal, I didn't vote Democrat and I never have.

3) I am, as I've stated repeatedly a Christian. My disgust stems from the atrocious behavior that Christians zealously proselytize everywhere that creates a picture in the public mind of what a Christian is.

I dislike the superior attitude that you yourself are displaying with all of your posts. I am at least deferring to the possibility you may have something to argue, but you repeatedly ignore my requests for links and citations in favor of telling me how wrong I am and how accurate your viewpoint of the world is, while also drawing an assumption of my positions and views on things and how I must in fact be one of those people you apparently have a deep seated hatred for.

4) This has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

5) My statement of math proofs is not a defense. I know Math professors. Math is self-complete and self-consistent, but can be used to prove even impossible things that would never happen. Especially if the proof is designed for that express purpose.

5) I cited a website, that is hardly an expression of prejudice. You're free to back up your claims by rebutting my website, but you just assume it's false information from a biased source. *I* assume your source is biased because it's the guys OWN WEB PAGE. You never site your own stuff as an unbiased source.

Most of the links from that website I sited go to CHRISTIAN websites calling the man a fraud. That's completely aside the Archaeologists calling him a liar about getting Dig permits.

6) I just realized, are you one of those Rapture people? The Millerites invented the Rapture (Specifically Joseph Miller. Who was also a quack).

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Again assumption; you really are some example of excellence in progressive education. Where, pray tell, do you extrapolate that I was referencing the Bible Code (“… biblical code as Math can be made to fit the situation”)? Perhaps if you had researched the source referenced you might have had an intelligent comment to make. As for Stanford Professors; those tree hugging, save the whales and kill the babies, depopulate the earth by getting rid of Christians flaming liberal progressives WOULD be sources YOU would site. You prove my point.

“And my brother to my left, my sister to my right... they are divine as well. It matters not what lives they live, and what shames they carry with them as personal disappointments. No being of divinity would dare condemn a Human Being to suffer, or implicate that their actions somehow make them unworthy.”

“Instead, let humans pay interest unto their own ilk, and govern this their world... If there are wrongs against us, let us right them rather than beseech a lofty being that his wroth be upon us all.”

“For God helps no man that will not help himself, and turns a blind eye to those who would let harm come unto them. Justice is man's world, not God's”

This kind of Biblical theological perversion DOES anger me; probably learned such excrement while hanging around your progressive friends at Stanford. You casually rewrite whole sections of the Word of God to fit your feel good theology of ‘we are all God’s creatures and He would never condemn anyone to hell’ and believe yourself Christian? PLEASE do not pray for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join