It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO’s Economic Babylon Begins…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by SGTChas

The economic situation grows worse, courtesy of the money powers pulling the strings. California could possibly be the flashpoint for the final collapse, as they are in serious trouble financially.

Stay vigilant.

Damn straight! Benedict Ahhnold had a reason for coming to Obama's defense on "Meet the Press" a couple of months back. They're obviously on the same team. But I'm not telling most folks here anything new. There is only one team and "we the people" are not on the roster.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree with all of the posters this crisis has been allowed to happen, the boom bust economics of the past has came full swing and think this is the year of real turmoil. I dont think there will be a main antichrist though as there is too many in line for the title. The fall of humanity is down to the basic flaws we have as a species end of story
not one person alone can bring about the dowfall as sheeple as a whole have allowed the situation to get to this point. We are run by people that would struggle to give a straight answer to their barber, I really think we are entering end game, hopefully nibiru comes asap

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I agree that Matreiyah is the AC.

If not Obama . . . then who?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ah, but you see IF you believe the Word of God, and also believe if He IS God, He just might know WHO the Anti-Christ IS, then the Bible is clear on describing Him; where he comes from, what country he controls and why at first most will not realize WHO he is.

The really interesting thing fellow Patriots is that the Talmudic Rabbinical scholars recognized a ‘super’ coming enemy of Israel, and that he WAS a (singular) man that would be death incarnate… They discussed many other telling things about the literal application of the Hebrew scriptures that describe him; things that will startle you! Warn everyone that the Anti-Christ and the NWO thread is coming soon! (I just love this!)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Heil!
Just a precursor of what may be yet to come.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Your no fun... You read the book. However, I may have learned a few things while studying under a Jerusalem University Rabbinical Scholar that will surprise you too!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've never been real clear on the "anti-christ" concept. As I recall, the Bible mentions several "anti-christs", in addition to a "main" Anti-Christ. How does one untangle the web to sort out the real pretender from the plethora of underlings?

Eschatology as a whole baffles me.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ah, glad you asked! My next upcoming thread will answer those questions and many more; coming soon! (Have to have the build up!)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Interesting how we create such convoluted horror stories to project our evil human nature on boogie men. Gods and devils?

The bible and Torah, Quran were all written by men, not Gods. Men with agenda's.

With all the work the anti-christ has ahead of him maybe we humans can take a break from being evil for awhile.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
But the problem that you all seem to have is that you are so fixated on the idea that the "United States of America" is mentioned in Bible prophecy that you cannot see the real prophecies given.

When talking about Isreal, the Bible isn't refering to the country in the Middle East (as some of you seem to think it is). It is in fact talking about the "tribe" of Isreal. I cannot possibly go into this in detail here as there isn't enough room, and this thread is not for me to overwhelm with information - as I am sure others will want to contribute.

However, what the Bible is talking about is the people.

You have to remember that the Bible is written on many levels, and not one of them is talking about the nations as they are drawn on maps currently. Rather it is talking about the "tribes" - they are the "nations" talked about.

This is one fact that you have to accept with a great deal of faith, and then the real prophecy starts to show through.

Blessings to you all.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I've never been real clear on the "anti-christ" concept. As I recall, the Bible mentions several "anti-christs", in addition to a "main" Anti-Christ. How does one untangle the web to sort out the real pretender from the plethora of underlings?

Eschatology as a whole baffles me.

Anyone can be A Antichrist, but THE Antichrist will be the one that is named "The Beast" in Revelations.
Interesting times indeed!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Ha!

The difference between the first two and last book that you mentioned is this:

The first two were written by many over the ages. All talk of peace. All mention wars, and how we might try to live our lives in peace.

The last was written by a single man (in a cave), and worse still this man personally beheaded over 900 jews that refused to convert to his "new" religion.

Think of it this way:

Christ fed the crowds at the sermon on the mount, and did so without asking for anything in return

Mohammed, killed, maimed and slaughtered thousands of innocent men, women and children, who refused to convert. Even going so far as to have 1000 jew killed then beneath the market square in Mecca...

Which would you rather have in your life?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

What you fail to recognize is that the Lord addresses nations by calling them by the names of the sons or grandsons of Noah and the regions they settled in. No one is blinded by a fixation of the USA in prophecy, nor by Britain or any other country; the contention is that prophecy is exacting and very clear when applied properly.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I hope you have invested in flame retardant underwear? Perhaps a suit too? Your going to need it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
That star heralds his emergence.

Its unfortunate but inevitable.

By the way Maitreya is not Obama and Obama is not the Anti-Christ.

It is however quite strange that the first time Maitreya appeared to the world was at the same place, the same time that Obama went to visit his family right where Maitreya appeared.

We have had threads about this, and I have posted one of the few pictures of Maitreya, he doesn't look exactly like Obama, but they seem to look very similar.

According to the claims of, what's his name, the assistant to Maitreya, Maitreya can change appearance if he wants to.

We know that with today's technology this is possible. Actors do it all the time. But who knows, perhaps they are not the same, but Obama is part of the plan. Obama is probably one of the 7-8 people who are supposed to rule with Maitreya.

I have heard recordings of Maitreya's voice, or what supposedly is him, and it sounds too evil, so the voice recordings might be a hoax.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
'meant this crash as a lesson as to who was the real power, and that all nations would accept a new ‘League of United Nations’, and Federal Reserve style banker control of their currency.'

From what i remember reading about, the league of Nations was the brainchild of Woodrow Wilson and his '14 points of peace'? I understand that the idea of a society to bind all nations does sound New-World-Order like, but the work they did was largely settling border disputes and promoting democracy and disarmament. Most strikingly of all to my point is that the US voted not to JOIN the League of Nations after it was so strongly pushed by Wilson, for many reasons. Isnt the fact that those you believe forced the League of nations upon the world didnt even join the League themselves, meaning it is innaproptiate to use in your example of the NWO at work?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by ThinAir]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinAir
Isnt the fact that those you believe forced the League of nations upon the world didnt even join the League themselves, meaning it is innaproptiate to use in your example of the NWO at work?

How is it inappropriate?

You want to claim that the fact that there were obstacles in the way of their plan, it means they were not working in implementing this plan?

Your claim makes no sense at all.

Of course there would be obstacles at first against this plan.

Woodrow Wilson was also the same Democrat president who signed the Federal Reserve Act, which was, and is a big part of the NWO take over of the United States.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

I hope you have invested in flame retardant underwear? Perhaps a suit too? Your going to need it.

So whether or not you're truly a good person has nothing to do with it? If I don't believe in your religion I go straight to hell regardless?

This sounds like the kind of rule men would invent to control people, not any god I would want to believe in.

Not a good god who loves his creations.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

Woodrow Wilson was an avowed progressive who was influenced by the progressive elite of the early 1900’s. The whole concept of the League of Nations was fed to Woodrow Wilson by his friend Charles Merriam; who also helped with the rationale States used with instituting the sterilization programs of eugenics.

Reading my thread on Who are the Progressives might be useful here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/25/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some of us really do not care. Just get us the playbill, tell us who the players are- and let's get this nonsense over and done with. I, for one, am tired of it all. Really. The world and God have abused me quite enough without having to go thru 'happy end of the world land' to boot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join