It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO’s Economic Babylon Begins…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

First, it is not a religion it is a relationship. If you reject Jesus GOD says He WILL reject you. It is you who will have refused to be saved through the method He provides; your choice, so make it wisely.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by watchtheashes
That star heralds his emergence.

Its unfortunate but inevitable.

By the way Maitreya is not Obama and Obama is not the Anti-Christ.

It is however quite strange that the first time Maitreya appeared to the world was at the same place, the same time that Obama went to visit his family right where Maitreya appeared.

We have had threads about this, and I have posted one of the few pictures of Maitreya, he doesn't look exactly like Obama, but they seem to look very similar.

According to the claims of, what's his name, the assistant to Maitreya, Maitreya can change appearance if he wants to.

We know that with today's technology this is possible. Actors do it all the time. But who knows, perhaps they are not the same, but Obama is part of the plan. Obama is probably one of the 7-8 people who are supposed to rule with Maitreya.

I have heard recordings of Maitreya's voice, or what supposedly is him, and it sounds too evil, so the voice recordings might be a hoax.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Can you please direct me to this info? I have not seen it.

*Obama visiting where Maitreya appeared

*Photo of Maitreya.

[edit on 25/5/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

God never did anything to you but love and want to heal you. Some might have done things TO you in the name of God, but that was not God's fault.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Sir Winston Churchill was brought out on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange the morning it fell. He had been brought specifically to view the crash, and later stated that he would never forget that lesson.

John Kenneth Galbraith, The Great Crash, 1929 (New York: Time Inc., 1954, p. 102)

You've sourced the quote with the appropriate foot notation, with only one problem: I have the book and can't find that exact quote. It's not on page 102, nor on any other page as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you are referencing that book by that old (now dead) rich guy . . . (forgot his name) . . . I have not read it yet.

So what facts do we know to tell who the antichrist is?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Quote referenced from Tal Brooke's work on the New Age Movement; I've seen it mentioned before but never questioned. Indeed, I read The Great Crash many years ago.

Could you please supply what quote is referenced by the footnote?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How about . . . Netanyahu

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Thankyou! This knowledge is enlightening and exposing my ignorant 2-dimensional knowledge on this part of American history, I shouldnt really have mentioned it, but now i have this to look into, thankyou again!

[edit on 25-5-2009 by ThinAir]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Now you know that I have to wait until my Anti-Christ thread to get into details... Now your calling out the big gun? Where's the love for me?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

Your welcome fellow patriot. Knowledge of the truth is exactly what the Statist/Progressives wish to keep you from. Honor and Courage!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Certainly

Here it is:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

lol

hey . . . .I just read some verses to refresh, and the name popped in my mind.

Don't ask why, as I don't really follow the guy

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Thank you, but I notice one small problem in that your link quotes from page 100, and the quote I reference from Tal Brooke is on page 102. Perhaps an oversight?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

God never did anything to you but love and want to heal you. Some might have done things TO you in the name of God, but that was not God's fault.

Sure it isn't. Someone who's in control of the universe- who's been asked oh so many times to please fix 2 small things, and either makes it worse, or has done nothing to fix the mess. Now this same deity would like to destroy the planet- leaving not only me but possibly millions basically screwed. People who have tried so hard to put their trust in "God", and have been bitten. Badly.

BTW- point of contention... WHO created Lucifer? WHO let him run amok all over the planet- instead of destroying/ imprisoning the being? WHO did not warn Adam or Eve of this being? And now we have to play 'treasure hunt' to figure out who the players are in this cute little worldwide- possibly universe wide ending of everything- for the tenuous possibility of a 'better' universe? The Bible's had more rewrites than the famous "it was a dark and stormy night" opening line for the Edward Bulwer-Lytton bad writing contest. Add to that all the infinite numbers of ways to interpret the thing, Bible codes, and who knows what else- I am surprised no one's found a recipe for buttermilk biscuits in there- let alone any 'truth' to much of anything.

Granted- it's all going downhill fast- but how do we know who to actually TRUST. We have the oily villain, and the equally oily deity who let the villain run around free in the first place. Personally, I have had a bellyful of being a pawn in some giant game of Risk. It sure aint Chess....

[edit on 25-5-2009 by wylekat]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Ah, now I understand as to where you have mistaken ideas. First, God is not an “Indian giver” as the gifts and the calling of God are without regret. What He gives, He gives. He gave man the control and kingship of earth, man gave it to Satan the minute he disobeyed God and listened to Satan. Therefore, ALL sin, ALL death and ALL destruction came to earth THROUGH Adam’s disobedience. JESUS is God’s redemption program for earth and all mankind – call out to Him and Jesus restores what Satan took from you; Satan “is the god of this world” until the lease runs out when Jesus comes back to reclaim the earth.

Those two small things? I was dying, liver failing, leg blue and ready to be amputated, and in a wheel chair and God healed me, not because I asked – this is where you fail as Jesus has already supplied your healing, health, wholeness and well doing – I BELIEVED AND CLAIMED WHAT THE WORD SAID I ALREADY HAD. If you want to learn what you have been missing, listen to the tape series “You’ve Already Got It, So Stop Trying To Get It” by Andrew Wommack (Go to his web site and you can down load the whole series of MP3 for free). YOU did not apply the Word properly so YOU failed (“My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.”), do not blame God.

“God does not want any to perish, but all to come to repentance through Jesus Christ.” It is man’s pride and refusal to except the free gift of God that has and will bring destruction. Lucifer was created perfect with a free will and HE rebelled against God – was that God’s fault too?

Rewrites of the Word? You seem to have been infected with secular humanist progressive poison. Google 'Ivan Panin' and see if your vast intellect can collect the now worth over 1,000,000.00 New York Times prize for disproving any of the mathematical proofs he presents that the Word of God is mathematically perfect and that the first 16 verses of Matthew Chapter 1 are PROOF there is a God. Go ahead, even Albert Einstein had to admit his mathematical proofs were without error, but you seem to be the wise and wisdom dies with you.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Pheh. Anything can be proven with math. Numerology (not the 'astrology version) is a big, booming business, and numbers are the new art. With sufficient mathematical capabilities, anyone can make anything look good with mind boggling numbers. I can make myself look like I am a millionaire just by jiggling some numbers around. Accountants do it all the time. or... how about ENRON... hmmm. Talk about creative mathematics.....

I think I will go collect that 1,000,000.00...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I feel very sad for you, and people of like minds... Is it in our nature to give up so easily? Do we really accept the "inevitible" without some fight?

I say NO. Even if your faith is weak, you are still a human being. The free will that has been granted to you, as well as the freedom that is your birthright, is what you are so easily conceeding?

Stand up. Face your accusers. Have courage in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds... THIS is your birthright, as decreed by natural law. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

See, I knew all you needed was an "attaboy" and a good swift kick in the (figurative) pants.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well I have been researching Netanyahu all night . . . but I can't seem to see how he fits. Maybe it is someone else . . .

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Many scriptures in the bible have been said to affiliate with the usa's demise as a world super-power, and the one that comes to mind is in leviticus, chapter 25 I think it is where it says that the lenders will become the heads, and the borrowers shall become the tails. Another scripture that rings out is in leviticus that says if we don't obey God's laws and statutes that he (God) will appoint "terror" over us!

As far as the anti-christ goes, I don't think it's gonna be matreyia, for the bible says that it will have to be someone who can deceive the very "elect", and this means the jewish people. To me, this man of perdition will come out of the rothschild house due to the fact that the rothschilds are khazarian jews. The book of reveleation talks about the "fake" jews also.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This is not numerology nor creative math but undeniable repeating mathematical sequences tied to the numerical values of the Greek and Hebrew letters. Constructed in such a way as to be impossible but by a super intelligence; not a hidden code, but the very alphanumeric structure of the Bible itself; meaning that with algebra every single verse of the Bible can be reconstructed and verses NOT a part of the original can be proven to have been added. These properties could not have happened by chance because the addition or subtraction of a single word would alter the mathematical perfection of the text.

The functions of seven found in the first 16 verses of Matthew follow 42 conditions that would be altered by a single letter missing or added. The probability that this genealogy could have happened by random chance is 1 chance in 256 to the tenth power. A Cray super computer would be taxed building a genealogy that met those 42 conditions and interlocked as perfectly producing half the number of functions of seven.

But you seem to think yourself a match for Albert Einstein who could not disprove Mr. Panin’s facts; perhaps rivaling even the NASA scientist that ran the numbers on Mr. Panin’s discoveries, so let us know when you accomplish what so many have failed to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join