It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO’s Economic Babylon Begins…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Sir Winston Churchill was brought out on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange the morning it fell. He had been brought specifically to view the crash, and later stated that he would never forget that lesson.

John Kenneth Galbraith, The Great Crash, 1929 (New York: Time Inc., 1954, p. 102)

The amazing admission that is not clearly stated in the above quote is that Lord Churchill had to be put on a boat, cross the Atlantic, check into the Waldorf, hang out a while and eat breakfast and be brought to the Stock Exchange floor in time to see this event. Meaning that the Money Men behind the curtains had meant this crash as a lesson as to who was the real power, and that all nations would accept a new ‘League of United Nations’, and Federal Reserve style banker control of their currency. Just as the first Stock Market crash was instigated to establish the mechanisms for the elites’ control of the world’s economy and governments, our current crash was instigated to finalize that control; remembering that before the Anti-Christ arrives on the world scene, the region he will control must somehow be shaken enough to accept his absolute rule.

In the America in Prophecy & the New World Order thread, I dealt with what at first glance would appear to be the glaring absence of the United States from prophecy. It was pointed out that it was the absence of the United States and our ‘Pax Americana’ (American maintained peace) that allowed the rise of the Anti-Christ and his political, and military conquest across Mediterranean and the Middle East oil producing nations (SEE Daniel 11:21-45). With this collapse of the United States as a contender on the world scene also follows the resulting collapse and restructuring of the economic system of the world, which had been based on the US Dollar and the soon to be former economic powerhouse of America.

The question then might arise as to how the Anti-Christ gains control of most of Europe and the Mediterranean basin? The answer is found in Daniel 8:25, in that “Through cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand …” Thus, through the power of Satan, he conquers by deception and false feelings of security (1 Thessalonians 5:3). Meaning that for a short time, he will restore peace and prosperity out of this general period of economic collapse and warfare we have just entered into. He will manage to corrupt even the Church through flattery (SEE Daniel 11:32).

Therefore, this restructuring of the world’s economy will be the final step in setting the stage for the Anti-Christ rise to world prominence. It will be not only the mechanism by which he enforces fidelity (SEE Revelations 13:17), but also the means by which he gains wide spread international acclaim.

What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and lift us out of economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and whether he is ‘god’ or a devil we will receive him.

Henri Spaak, former Secretary General of NATO and early planner for the European Common Market.

In Revelation 18: 2-3 it can be seen that there are three archetypes (or sides of the same coin) of Babylon the Great. In these verses, the Lord says that Babylon “…has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated”; this is religious Babylon. Continuing: “…because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her”; this is political Babylon. Continuing again: “… and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury”; finally, this is economic Babylon. More to follow on these…

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What is interesting to note is that the Talmudic scholars of the 11th century also speculated on a period of worldwide economic turmoil right before Israel’s great enemy was unveiled. Their take on this was that there would be a quick period of famine and war heralding the last years of the evil one’s reign before the Messiah’s coming. That the evil one would bring in a short period of plenty.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think the U.S is not mentioned because we will join the new one world "Alignment" NWO. We become part of that.

In Daniel 2 :40 it speaks about a 4th Kingdom made of Iron. This is the last Kingdom before Christ returns and sets up his Kingdom..."that will never be destroyed and never be left to another people."

I think this 4th Kingdom is going to be the NWO. that's being pushed for. Europe and the U.S will Align to form this "World Government".

But to make this come about something has to happen. I’m not sure a mere stock market crash will do it ….maybe. But the markets will need a trigger. The current Financial situation could be the trigger but its not happened yet. So something else has to happen! That’s the big question right now. Could it be G.M ? Israel attacking Iran, Or just us spending too much in the next year?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This could be your trigger:The more atricle i read about this the more i see that it was man made!......

.......In cases where the H1N1 virus is widespread and circulating within the general community, countries must expect to see more cases of severe and fatal infections," she said. "This is a subtle, sneaky virus."

An international team of researchers who analyzed all eight genes of the new virus confirmed its sneakiness, saying it was so different from its ancestral strains that it must have been circulating undetected for years. [ID:nN22387017]

They confirmed it is a hybrid of two other mixtures -- one a so-called triple reassortant of pig, bird and human viruses, and another group of swine viruses from Europe and Asia.

"The results of the study show the global need for more systematic surveillance of influenza viruses in pigs," Dr. Nancy Cox, chief of the influenza division at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told reporters.

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

We are in prophecy, perhaps you would enjoy the:

America in Prophecy & the New World Order

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Yes, I believe it was man designed also, but rather to mutate and come back as a pandemic killer; not as a trigger for the final economic slide - though it will help finish things off.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

We're all in agreement about H1N1 in that it is all part of the "plan", however... My theory is that the virus WILL return in strength near the beginning of the "regular" flu season. This will allow the WHO to declare Pandemic Emergency level 6. In turn, compulsory mass vaccinations coupled with marshal law (in violation of Posse Commitatus) will be ushered in. This will be the "vehicle" that is used to begin the sweeps for vets, dissenters, and awake individuals.

The economic situation grows worse, courtesy of the money powers pulling the strings. California could possibly be the flashpoint for the final collapse, as they are in serious trouble financially.

Stay vigilant.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Flu season is late summer/early fall?

I am getting the feeling that something is going to happen before July is over

Funny, now that my eyes have been opened, I sit outside, smoking a cigarette and contemplate.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

So are you saying we do not know who the anti-christ is yet?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think that the imminent collapse of the state of Kalifornia will be a precursor to the total collapse of our current financial institution. As this state collapses, as well as the default of G.M., Chrysler and many of their suppliers. Wall street will no longer be able to keep the curent market afloat through their smoke and mirrors and the wall will come tumbling down. This I believe will all be according to schedule, although maybe a bit late, as it seems that TPTB have done their job too well. The people have bought their story lock, stock and barrel, and are more easily swayed than they believed.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I know who the Bible says he is... Just building expectation for my big Anti-Christ post! Hey, showmanship and all that! I bet you and reluctantpawn are ready to 'showmanship' me with some of that Zombie lead injection medication!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Seriously, this post builds the ground work as otherwise one thread would be 6 pages long. Mods might find that a bit much. So I am breaking it up.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Not yet. I am enjoying the anticiation. Anyway I think I have a good idea as to who it might be myself. God can be strang and mysterious, but his word canot be discredited. However I am only a poor layman what do I know?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

No, surprisingly TPTB have not hoodwinked a majority of the American populace; perhaps not clearly seeing the truth they are rolling with events waiting to see which card drops. There will be hell to pay.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Heaven will be filled first with 'laymen', the self important that think they know it all will have much warmer quarters.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

No, surprisingly TPTB have not hoodwinked a majority of the American populace; perhaps not clearly seeing the truth they are rolling with events waiting to see which card drops. There will be hell to pay.

I am not so sure. It seems to those I speak to it swings from one extreme to the other. I know many that are very prepared, but just as many that have no clue. My wife is one that thinks I am delusional.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

My wife thinks I am delusional too. But she is willing to play along, and she will be along for the ride.

I have no idea who the AC might be . . .

I will default to Obama

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm not big on the idea of the "Anti Christ" But I do see the world restructuring going on. The US and the west better get on the ball on whats going on in the world.

S & F

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Guys I've been trying to tell you who Anti-Christ is for like two months now. It's Maitreya.

The Beast, The Prince who is to Come, the Abomination that causes desolation.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There is a strange star that appears (appears is a key word because it proves its not a star) every night in different positions that moves about pulsates changes colors and shape and the like. Usually a relatively close to the last position it was in though. My step mother witnessed it move up from one place to the other when we were out looking for our dog at 4 in the morning (we love our dog so we wouldn't just let her roam around for hours.) a few nights ago.

That star heralds his emergence.

Its unfortunate but inevitable.

By the way Maitreya is not Obama and Obama is not the Anti-Christ.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join