It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Jesus and all Religions are False

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to crawl thru this whole thread as I feel this is an area I researched long ago and have had my mind made up on for years. I just recently read some of the books written by Tony Bushby and they really examine Christianity and the Catholic Church, these also include an expose' on the papacy and I highly recommend them. There are also some free articles he's written for Nexus Magazine.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I would like to point out that Jesus was resurrecting Adam and Eve every time they committed suicide for being banished from the Garden.

you lost me

The were so afraid of night and day and the cave they were banished to and the Earth in general.

Turtle soup?

Also many books lost from the Holy Bible also describe accurate accounts of orbits an astronomical data among other things.

You speak of the Book of Enoch. But I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

So Jesus pre-existed before they even bore a child.

Ok you lost me again.... are you trying to assert that the aforementioned sentence re book of Enoch has something to do with Jesus pre existing?

That was written down by Hebrew people thousands of years before Christ ever came. God Himself says in the text that He will have to take on the form of a human and suffer for humanity's sin.

Well yeah... that's what you are... and me too. We are God incarnate suffering for the sins ( limitations) of humanity.

Then that Jesus would rescue Adam and Eve at the Second Coming. All of this before Moses even wrote down the Torah. The reason Hebrews rejected Jesus is because it would have to be for Him to be crucified to take the punishment.

Wow.. you are on some far out theology there...

EDIT: The Church and the latter Hebrews rejected these as heretic because if the Earth wasn't flat back then it was heresy.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by watchtheashes]

I think I understand what you are attempting to say. I'm guessing English is not your first language.

I'm not sure though, why you attribute authority to these books other than what is due them by being cultural artifacts. I'm not even from the Habiru tribes... that would be like me giving supernatural authority to the stories of the Cherokee... their great in understanding them and what they have learned, but it's not mine.

Mine are the traditions of the Northern Europeans, not of the nomadic peoples who lived in the Fertile Crescent.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No I'm not even talking about the Book of Enoch.

I'm talking about a more detailed description of what happened to Adam and Eve after the garden incident. It includes details of Jesus coming on the cross and for the punishment and salvation at the end of the time appointed. Adam takes it as a literal 5.5 days and is scared but then God explains he means the end of all time to come.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
English is my first language. I just think the grammatical structure of the last post might have sounded weird.

Oh and that a in the post in the other thread was just there by mistake. I didn't mean to actually write the letter a in a place it wasn't meant to be.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

You still haven't explained why you give any level of authority to these texts which belong to a Habiru tribe from the Fertile Crescent. Unless of course you are a descendant of them.

Once again... those aren't the gods of my peoples. We are from much further north and have different tribal beliefs and traditions.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm just trying to explain that the claim of the Bible isn't so far fetched after all. If it is not your belief fine, but I don't see Buddha codes anywhere but in the Bible and they say it is a "difficult demon" for God. Serenity and peace but still idolatry.

I am fascinated by other mythology but these tales can be explained by this as can the origin of the Mayan Civilization.
Genesis 6:4

"The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown."

Nephilim means fallen ones or those that fell. Not giants as is often the mistranslation.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm not into sumerian anything. There is definitely a Creator but it was not aliens. In fact I think those legends came from the Nephilim to throw us off.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In response to my questioning why you place authority on the ancient texts of only one tribe when in reality there are as many ancient texts as their are tribes, you said...

I'm just trying to explain that the claim of the Bible isn't so far fetched after all. If it is not your belief fine, but I don't see Buddha codes anywhere but in the Bible and they say it is a "difficult demon" for God. Serenity and peace but still idolatry.

Buddha.... yet another tribal sage which has nothing to do with mine.

Who's God are you speaking of?

If the claims of the Bible are not so far fetched, what about the claims of the Bhagavad Gita , or those attributed to the children of Danu, my peoples.

I am fascinated by other mythology but these tales can be explained by this as can the origin of the Mayan Civilization.
Genesis 6:4

"The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown."

Nephilim means fallen ones or those that fell. Not giants as is often the mistranslation.

other mythology can be explained?

I don't understand... yeah as myths of the peoples from which they came... same as the ones from the tribe you are claiming has the corner on the mythological market.

I don't think you really understand that what you are endorsing is nothing more than another pagan tribes tradition.

In the abstract is no greater or less than any other. However in the specific, it is much less for me than that of my own peoples. I'm sure those descendants of Abraham embrace it, as well they should, but I am not a descendant of those peoples. It is not for me, I have my own birthright which justifies my existence and my natural inclinations just as the tribe of the Habiru peoples have theirs.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jon1
Just an observation, but whenever a christian claims of proof that god exists, athiests jump all over the thread claiming that whatever proof we have is not proof.
So likewise, could you please show me some proof that he does not exist and not just an opinion based on numbers and tales.
Do you really have some earth shattering news or don't you?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by jon1]

Tell ya what, prove to me that the only way to God is through Jesus Christ and I will consider your question relevant. Can you really prove your claims, or not?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Jesus coming here soon in the near future will give you all the proof you need. A new savior will appear on the world scene in a UFO with his "wisdom masters" claiming to be the Second Coming and the savior of every religion there is. September 16 2012 Nibiru will be really really close to the Earth.

December 21 2012 = Abomination of Desolation

December 21 2012 = Start of Great Tribulation.

December 21 2012 = A Key clue.

December 21 2012 = 11

11 is the number of judgment apparently. Or simply used by Satan.

# The day of the attack: 11
# The Date of the Attack, Spetember 11 or 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
# 911 is emergency number = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
# September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
# After September 11th we have 111 remaining for the end of the year.
# 119 is the Area Code for Iran & Iraq 1 + 1+ 9 = 11
# The first plane to hit one of the buildings was Flight 11
# The State of New York was the 11th State to join the Union
# New York City = 11 letters
# Afghanistan = 11 letters
# The Pentagon = 11 letters
# Flight 11 had 92 passengers, 9 + 2 = 11
# Flight 77 had 65 passengers, 6 + 5 = 11
# Twin Towers look like an 11
# Twin Towers had 110 floors

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Jesus coming here soon in the near future will give you all the proof you need. A new savior will appear on the world scene in a UFO with his "wisdom masters" claiming to be the Second Coming and the savior of every religion there is. September 16 2012 Nibiru will be really really close to the Earth. December 21 2012 = Abomination of Desolation

December 21 2012 = Start of Great Tribulation.

You still haven't explained to me why it is you believe this? Is it because you are a descendant of the Habiru tribe? If so ... great that makes sense.

If you are not, then why? Could you please explain that?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I believe that because of the things which I know and by the things that I know will come by the testimony of prophecy that is in Yeshua the Mosiach.

In other words you've got a few choices. You meaning all of us. 1) Summer of 2009 ushers in the "world teacher" and the End of Days starts this year.

2) December 21 2012 starts the Tribulation and is the Day of Declaration for the coming deception.

In other words 12/21/2012 is either the day Anti-Christ breaks his treaty and stands in the temple or 12/21/2012 is the start. Either way this date is important.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The name would be irrelivant it would either Be the memorial of the persona or a specific neural pattern or soul electronic mind body configuration(or beyond to whatever level God infinite whatever creator), that would be important. a catalyst perhaps or simply a neural pattern that is both convincing and devoid of standard fear. That the being would have a name is in itself against biblical christs wish. the point he targeted was governance knowing that ripple effects among the sybconscous of the leaders would reverberate not relative to conditions.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I believe that because of the things which I know and by the things that I know will come by the testimony of prophecy that is in Yeshua the Mosiach.

In other words you've got a few choices. You meaning all of us. 1) Summer of 2009 ushers in the "world teacher" and the End of Days starts this year.

2) December 21 2012 starts the Tribulation and is the Day of Declaration for the coming deception.

You believe in the prophecies of the Habiru tribe because of the things you know and the things you know will come?

What things do you know that have led you to believe the Habiru have a corner on the mythological market? Are you claiming divination abilities?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I definitely do not claim to have "divining abilities." Such a thing would be wrong. Prophetic wisdom and divining are two different things.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

So basically the reason why you believe the legends of the Habiru tribe is because it feels right?

Well ok...

I thought maybe it was based on something objective.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sumeria has nothing to do with it. Rather the planet they speak of and their doctrines. I have no interest in that. I simply know what will come upon us in the last hour.

EDIT:

That does not mean that I know everything and I do not make that claim.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If we all come from the cradle of humanity Afica is it hardly surprising that we have stories that are similar, and that we have a similar sets of 'rules' to enable us to live together?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm not into sumerian anything. There is definitely a Creator but it was not aliens. In fact I think those legends came from the Nephilim to throw us off.

BTW, yes the Nephilim were giants. The last remaining of these was the King Og of Bashan. They are also often referred to as the Amorites, and the Bible claims they are ""like the height of the cedars,". Even King Og's casket measurements are described which indicates his height.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
If we all come from the cradle of humanity Afica is it hardly surprising that we have stories that are similar, and that we have a similar sets of 'rules' to enable us to live together?

That is a commonly held myth today.

About as many traditions have similarities as don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join