It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remnants of the Illuminati

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey all. I also ran across this today, and havenet seen any of your names in the posts, so check it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
kind of interesting- and I know you guys could throw out some important questions!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

That clandestiny one is a disorganized mess. Never mind the rather original understanding of internal combustion engines and why fuel additives were/are used. I suppose he should be confronted on his own thread about all the holes if I even want to bother. I won't let another go by for months without saying anything if I get involved in it.

fraterormus seems like a more believable chap.
The Secret Birthright of My Bloodline

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Certainly have been a lot of clandestinies, hidden hands, etc. lately.

I shouldn't have been drawn into the clandestiny one because it was the Gray Area and I think much more meaningful information is contained here and 'Shards'.

--

Given the reports this week that Saudi Arabia and other countries are trying to drop the dollar from oil bids, some of the Maban info makes sense in context, although he claimed the Saudis were funneling trillions to us to prop up our economy.

It certainly would explain the year-long spending binge we have been doing.

Anybody here studied the Zohar or Qabbala? Some of the information there correlates with what we have discussed.

Also the Hopi prophecies are right on the money with some of Maban's statements.

I miss that dude. I have tried emailing him to no avail. The last communication I got from him was that he was in hiding but he seemed to be at peace:

(sent from me)

Also,

As a human don't you ever get weary? Do you resent this thankless
task you've been given?

I realize we are different in many ways, perhaps even genetically, but
aren't there times that even Illuminons want to take a rest under a
shade tree for a few minutes and let the world melt away? (no metaphor
intended)

-----

(Maban's reply - also the last thing I heard from him)

At times yes. I must admit times of late have been... less chaotic.

Isolation- exile- hiding- call it what you will. but its more like a vacation in my mind.

I finally have the time I need to get what I deem important done. It's a nice feeling not having a council breathing down my neck.

But none the less I have duties to uphold. But yes, I agree sometimes clarity can only be found through distancing oneself from the task at hand.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Just looked at the latest webbot report and it's ugly, but seems to resonate with some of the things Maban said, particularly about the recovery of 'alien technology'.

There are far more troubling things in there though.

It indicates a market collapse on Oct. 25th; protest and violence over swine flu vaccination; a revolutionary movement in the US; and efforts by TPTB to convince a lot of 'new agers' that they are 'special' and have 'alien DNA' and should join the govt/leaders because they are special.

This meme is supposedly already being subtly introduced in places (probably like ATS) and media.

It looks grim over the next couple of years if webbot is to be believed.

It suggests there will be two entities that are identified as 'thieves' or 'liberators of an alien device' that will steal the device and return home in glory, perhaps in late 2010.

So, my question is - do you guys give any credibility to webbot and what are your thoughts about it's predictions?

Interesting post emsed1, as weird as this may sound to some people, it's possible.

I'd say the market crash and a revolutionary movement in the US is much more likely then an unveiling of a alien device. Not that I do not believe in alien devices, rather if such an event did occur I would bet my money that the world's governments and media would do there very best to cover it up.

I'm not sure if I buy the whole concept that the government is pushing the agenda that some of us are from aliens therefore those people are "special". What would be the purpose of this? Would it be deception or would it be truthful, I guess it comes down to what you believe.

I've heard all types of stories about the purpose of aliens, there intent, I haven't made up my mind just yet. But I have a strong feeling from my own observations that many are interdenominational travelers. Some are kind and loving while others would want to take your life.

So really it depends on your concept of the whole alien question and what you believe. I can just give my opinion based on my own observations.

Interesting web bot report especially in these sense it lines up with the Shards thread. Man, someone really needs to write a book about the thread and the evolution of these two threads. I neither have the time and most likely lack the writing skills to undertake such a project but I'd buy a ton of books if written and hand it out to all my friends and family.

To conclude, do I believe in web bot predictions? I believe there is power and a lot of truth when it comes down to collective thought feelings of humans. I do believe as humans most of us do not realize how everyday we are affected by invisible forces as well as we have an affect on those forces. What is commonly referred to as intuition can at times we can determine the outcome of a event.

The problem with web bots is that it assumes collectively we are all this way and it searches for algorithms based on that assumption. One thing that it seems to over look is the hysteria of the heard, of how contagious fear is, manipulation by TPTB and the media all have an affect on the masses.

For a person who sees past all that non sense, who can see past all the manipulation, all the hate, ect will have a much clearer view of where we are going and what will happen then any fancy web crawling software.

With that said, I wouldn't rule anything out, I love the whole concept of web bots but at the moment I'm a little skeptical.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I actually started a novel about Maban and pounded out the first couple of chapters. He liked it, although it was sort of a fanciful Clancy-esque thriller centering around his adventures in Iceland.

More and more I've been thinking about either a book or web site dedicated to these threads.

Does anyone know how to print or export an entire thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I have it in raw html, I backed it up when they closed the Shards thread down. You could use software to print the saved website or go page by page and print it but it would take at least a 100+ pages to do so.

If you wanted to export the html into a website you would need to download a website downloader. There are free ones found here >>
www.snapfiles.com...

Once you have downloaded the Shards thread you have it html and export it to website. If you have any questions, you can respond or u2u me. =)

PS: I'm pretty skilled in website development, let me know if you need help with a site, I'd be more than willing to donate my time for such a project.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

haha, thats awesome, thanks for your inout. ever since conversing with maban, I always feel im getting sucked into a well fabricated story. Anyway I know ALOT about internal combustion engines, and he had me wondering. I dont however know alot about the chemistry of gasoline.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I actually started a novel about Maban and pounded out the first couple of chapters. He liked it, although it was sort of a fanciful Clancy-esque thriller centering around his adventures in Iceland.

Sweet! When do we get to preview?

Can I be the deranged esotericist that went psychotic after having inadvertently touched the Lumen ab Verum and now is an enemy of the Shards, the Remnants and all organizations that supress knowledge of humanitie's true potential, past and destiny? Some knowledge was bestowed to me during my brief contact with that mysterious device and I know how to make trans-dimensionial weapons from chicken soup cans and smoke detector parts that could threaten to unravel reality. The Shards, the Remnants and the other organizations cease to be in conflict by finding common ground in their shared threat to existence itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

More and more I've been thinking about either a book or web site dedicated to these threads.

Does anyone know how to print or export an entire thread?

I like this

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK... but be warned it is incredibly cheesy!

Here is the first part:

PROLOGUE

The entire Toronto Shard knew it was coming but the sheer audacity of it's arrival shocked even the most meticulous ops planners. Attrition be damned, the Shards would continue the mission until the end. Until death.

----------------------------

Still sore from his less-than-elegant landing after a helicopter fast-rope, Robert Maban tried to make his six foot frame as compact as possible. Each small movement brought a silent wince to his face.

The pungent smell of burnt powder hung in the air even now. More than forty-five minutes had elapsed since the sound of the last distant gunshots had echoed through the now-empty complex.

Maban was no stranger to discomfort and even the searing pain from newly-torn tendons did not provoke him to begin moving until he had made the conscious decision to do so. A lifetime of work in countless operations had honed his ability to contain discomfort and emotion.

This time was different, though, and Maban felt the first tiny flashes of uneasiness in his gut. This time they had chosen to strike directly at the heart of the Shard in broad daylight, in public view.

He knew exactly what they were after and he knew that sooner or later he would be the only one standing between it and them.

After taking a long, slow breath to clear his mind, he pulled the slide on his IWI Jericho back just far enough to visualize the chamber and confirm that a round was seated and ready.

"Ten plus one," he muttered silently to himself. Ten plus one was not a lot, but for Robert Maban it was going to have to be enough...

All rights reserved, whatever the hell that means!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
First Chapter (and that's all I have right now)

Chapter One

“Approaching the LZ“, the pilot’s voice crackled over the headset with a strong Ukrainian accent.

Robert Maban leaned firmly against the back of his seat and pulled his shoulder straps tight. He had always enjoyed training missions in the German-made BK-117 helicopter, but this time the stakes were for real and the ride was about to get interesting.

As if skimming the treetops at dawn in the Icelandic summer at 130 knots wasn’t scary enough the pilot had a sadistic streak and loved to exploit the particular capabilities of the BK-117, often to the chagrin of his passengers. The ride didn’t bother Maban, but as he sat in his rear-facing bulkhead seat he could just make out the green pallor on the faces of a couple of his troops.

Every few seconds Maban could hear the “whoop whoop” of the radar altimeter in his headset. It was "annoying but necessary" the pilot, Pyoter “Ivan” Imanovich, had told him when they lifted off the freighter an hour earlier to begin the pre-dawn insertion.

Maban felt the pull of his facial muscles and his body weight began to strain against the shoulder straps as Ivan pulled the BK into a steep climb over the approaching ridgeline. The unique rigid-rotor system on the helicopter often made for a rough and noisy ride, but the brilliance of the German designers became apparent when it was necessary to perform “unorthodox” maneuvers.

Maban’s second-in-command, James “Tenzin” Cordero, was seated directly across from him. His eyes were closed and his helmeted head was resting gently against the cabin wall. “Damn him”, Maban cursed to himself, “If I have to be awake for this joyride then so does he.”

He kicked Tenzin hard in the knee pad. “Wake up, Pinoy!”, he shouted over the intercom system, “You are going to miss the party.”

The low-pitched grumble of rotor blades straining against g-forces began to fade as the helicopter reached the crest of the ridgeline. Ivan laughed maniacally as he shoved the cyclic forward, nosing the craft over dramatically.

“I hope you capitalist bitches brought your puke bags!” he laughed as the previously heavy occupants began to feel their bodies give way to weightlessness.

The BK hung motionless for a brief instant over the ridge as the red morning light filled the cabin. In another time or place the acrobatics would have drawn oohs and aahs from airshow spectators, but on this early morning the “zero-g pushover” maneuver was being used to keep the team’s approach to Shard headquarters as stealthy as possible.

The startling change in orientation drew involuntary gasps from even the most hardened team members in the cabin. Everything that wasn’t strapped down began to float upward involuntarily. Arms, legs and friction straps hung in the air as the relative silence of the unloaded rotor system began to give way to the roar of air as the helicopter entered a steep dive.

“Two minutes, bitches”, Ivan said sarcastically. “Don’t get your soft capitalist asses shot because you will pay for cleaning of helicopter if you bleed in it!”

The last two minutes of the ride were a blur. Maban glanced at his chronograph and pulled the bolt back slightly on the MP-5 strapped to his chest for what seemed like the twentieth time during the short ride. The chamber was, of course, loaded so it was more an exercise in distraction than anything else. Tenzin and the other three team members performed similar rituals.

In the other rear-facing seat was Roger McKim, a gangly red-haired kid with a pale complexion. His eyes were closed and he was sweating profusely in the oversized BDUs and body armor that he had been hastily dressed in for the mission. McKim was not a member of the strike team, but he had been added to the package at the last minute because Maban needed a safecracker and McKim was the best available on short notice.

Tenzin noticed the serious frown and distant gaze on Maban’s face. With a grin he said, “Might as well go with the flow, Chief, we are already in the short strokes and it’s too late to pull out now!”

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

A year after the banking crisis brought Iceland to the brink of bankruptcy, the island nation is mired in the deepest recession among advanced economies. The stock market has lost 97 percent of its value, and more than 780 companies have buckled under the weight of foreign currency loans as the value of the krona, the country's currency, plunged. Consumers refuse to borrow at Europe's highest interest rates, and international banks reject requests for new financing.

[edit on 10/24/09 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Iceland Freeze

Are you sure that's the link you wanted? To myats.php?

Edit: Selfless contribution

Bloomberg.com - Iceland Shrinks 8% as Prices Increase 11% in Deepest Recession

[edit on 10/24/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

doh!

must be a conspiracy

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

doh!

must be a conspiracy

It is.

It should not take much to convince anyone that they are the product of a conspiracy. What is evolution if not a natural coup d'état?

Now your neurons work together covertly to plot the next move. You don't even yet know where or how they will strike until it's too late. You think you're in control but they want you to think that or else you would put an end to the madness.

I'm pretty sure Maban would agree on this point regardless if he were to swear otherwise.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

That sounds like an episode of "House". :-)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That sounds like an episode of "House". :-)

If so, then where do you think it came from?

Every night I am abducted, strapped into a machine, wires attached to my head and my thoughts read into a storage device. They are sold to the highest bidder at secret government auctions.

Unfortunately, Maban said The Shards lacked the resouces to protect me. I would have cleaned toilets for them if it would all stop.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
(In my best "Julien" the self-proclaimed lemur King of Madagascar...)

HEY FREAKS!

I just stumbled across something that I think is significant.

When we were all struggling with the concept and translation of "Lumen Ab Verum" it never even occurred to me that it was anything but Latin.

Today I was going over it again and I stumbled across this. It's wikipedia of course, and since it's on the Internet it must be true.

To Ancient Egyptians, it was the heart and not the brain that was the seat of emotion and thought, including the will and intentions. In Egyptian religion, the heart was the key to the afterlife. It was conceived as proceeding at death to the future world, where it gave evidence for, or against, its possessor. It was thought that the heart was examined by Anubis and the deities during the Weighing of the Heart ceremony. If the heart weighed more than the feather of Maat, it was immediately consumed by the monster Ammit. This is evidenced by the many expressions in the Egyptian language which incorporate the word ib, Awt-ib: happiness (literally, wideness of heart), Xak-ib: estranged (literally, truncated of heart). This word was transcribed by Wallis Budge as 'Ab'.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So we have:

Lumen - a measure of luminous flux, or perceived intensity of light; or latin for "an opening or passage".

Ab - Latin for "from, away, away from; or Ancient Egyptian concept of the metaphysical heart or soul.

Verum - Latin for "truth, truly, in fact"

So is it (as one of the posers stated near the end of Shards) "Light from Truth", or is there a deeper or more literal meaning?

A light, or opening; the soul or metaphysical heart; truth or fact.

It doesn't seem unreasonable to me that the Enlightened ones were saying the way to truth is through the heart, or the path to enlightenment is through the soul.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Maban did refer to Lumen ab Verum as a (paraphrasing) "poor translation that stuck". Perhaps the relative position of words is important, with the heart between "light" and "truth" somehow being important in the realization of true wisdom, which is greater than either revelation (primarily emotional) or knowledge (primarily analytical) alone. The heart is a center of balance.

I'm not sure how that relates to the body itself but I am merely making suppositions based on your little interesting tidbit about "ib".

[edit on 11/8/2009 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join