It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScaredCabbage
get a good laywer man....can't you do that?!?....what about your family and freinds....turn the table of the schmucks....approach them.....gather more evidence....

Approaching them is a bad idea, as they use some kind of mind control/hypnosis stuff when you "talk" to them.

If you read through this guy's crazy story here:

www.freewebs.com...

You'll see that they might leave you alone before the one year mark, but it is not advised.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi QuestForFreedom

Welcome to ATS and thanks for posting.

Just to let you know where I stand - I'm pretty sure you believe something is going on and I don't think you are making a story up.

I've suffered from psychosis in the past so I know how real these things can seem. It sounds to me that you are either suffering from paranoia or you are genuinely being harassed by persons unknown.

Anyways, I would appreciate it if could you clarify a couple of things for me so I can try and get my head around your recent experiences:

1. You say you are being tortured regularly - are you referring to the light shows from the house over the road and the key phrases being spoke/shouted at you only or is there more to it?

Originally posted by QuestForFreedomI am now convinced my suffering will not be ending anytime soon. I have lost all hope and have become very desperate.

My psychological symptoms keep worsen each passing day. To mention an example, lately I started to shake violently and uncontrollably in my bed at nights.

2. What do you think are causing these symptoms? Is it from pure fear or something else?

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
when i first started to twitter and post in forums a month ago, they threatened to kill me,

3. When you started posting on twitter you say you were threatened. How were you threatened? (i.e. did someone comment at you on-line, did you received a phone call, an email or a letter or did someone physically approach you and threaten you?)

I hope you situation gets better, you sound as though you are going through something quite traumatic

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You remember exact dates from two years ago? You want your house scanned for bugs because one man says "the truth shall set you free"? Maybe your neighbor was shaking his head at yo because your yard looked like crap? Perhaps he's not a big fan of Muslims? I agree, seems you are paranoid.

Your situation reminds me of the movie "A Beautiful Mind".
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

[edit on 17-5-2009 by NateNute]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They do prob. have you bugged, heres how you annoy them.

1. Download "Tiesto".. any CD will do

2. Play Loudly

3. Either, they will come out and start dancing with you, if not, we know they aren't that cool lol

Good Luck

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would say that right now it is up in the air as to either it is just coincidence or deliberate. I do know that if you are being stalked and feel threatened, you could do some things to help yourself out.
Now I am going to play devils advocate. You are stating that they are speaking in Farsi to you, and it has an american accent, but the question is beyond your word, what other evidence do you have? There are things you can do to help yourself out. One would be to carry 2 things, one is a tape recorder and the other is a camera or a phone where you can get pictures of the person(s) who are doing this to you. The last thing Agents want is to be exposed publically, as it blows their cover. By having both, and definately time date them, then you can start to gather the necessary evidence against them. Also you may choose to get a video camera and take pictures at night of the activities of your neighbors and the lights that come out of their house. By doing such, it will mean that they either will stop or have to do something. Keep your friends and families informed and have a lawyer on call to assist and find out what your legal options are.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's threads like this that people use to dismiss all of ATS as "crazy." When all of the delusional, paranoid schizophrenics get together in one place and start arguing over whose hallucinations are real and whose are wrong, that's when the whole place starts to look bad.

There's no proof. We're on page 8, and there's no proof. The OP is making claims that he's being harassed. He's describing schizophrenia to the letter in his description of events. People are actually coming in here and egging him on - probably because they're insane also - and so far nobody's yet asked for ATS to put their foot down.

Normally by now, aren't the Amigos contacting the OP and demanding some kind of proof? How much further will this charade continue before it gets the Hoax tag? And for the love of Pete, can anybody find out who the OP is and alert their family that one of their loved ones is seriously off his rocker?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

You are effectively up in arms over this matter and this surprises me. On the face of it, there are three possibilities regarding the OP's claims and my own elsewhere and it goes like this:

a) The OP's claims are entirely fictitious and deliberately done so.

b) The OP's claims are genuine but it is a product of delusions because of a serious mental illness.

c) The OP's claims are entirely true and everything he says and what others have corroborated is really happening.

While it could be argued that you may be appalled by someone who is ill exasperating his condition by posting claims on the internet and others reinforcing these delusions, the fallout is strictly limited to the individual who should be monitored by his carers in the first place.

Secondly, the claims maybe entirely fictional and motivated by mischief making or is the product of a sincere young writer crafting their skills in a public space.

If the claims are true and some authorities are using fair game tactics on private citizens on the flimsiest excuse or suspicions, then the ramifications are profound. We may have effectively arrived at a police state scenario worse than what happened in the former East Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union. We are debating issues of mind control techniques, electronic harassment, cointelpro human destruction and the end of social freedoms as we know it.

You may argue these things do not happen in the face of historical precedents and prefer to ignore the possibility but you do not have the right to gag this kind of discussion.

On the balance of things, the welfare of a delusional contributor as opposed to the interests of citizens who may actually be in the processes of a programme of psychological torture is minimal.

Your desire to control debate on these boards is suspect and in the most charitable sense, suggests that you are a closed minded individual. Rather than dismiss things immediately based on established assumptions, leave yourself the possibility what seems impossible being true in a small part of your thoughts.

[edit on 033131p://pm3145 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
To the OP,
you claim to be "not good with the internet," yet you're aware of what "twitter" is? This seems odd. My grandmother isn't "good at the internet" and would think I'm speaking spanish if I mentioned "Twitter." Hell, my roommates are so-called "good with the internet," and they don't know what Twitter is! Twitter is a very odd medium for somebody who doesn't get online much and isn't really good with popular sites and such.

I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but I'm just not buying it...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yeah sounds typical. the only reason i am on this site is because of events like yours happened to me. lol i wouldnt have believed anyone if they told me they were undergoing something as horrible as this should it not happen to me. i suspect it was happening to me since the day one in America- i can track back my history of life in the US and can see the elaborate patterns, but i dont think anyone is interested in reading that. however i felt it FULL FORCE for a month while i was in A-City. things got so freaky i just literally fled the place. lol people shouting out my last name in the streets- you can google it and wont find anyone with that last name, people talking loudly about their last vacation in my home country or some old men asking where i am from everywhere i go even in the restroom and swimming pool...since an average American Joe isnt familiar with Central Asian countries my standard answer would be i am from China and the reason i dont speak Chinese is i grew up in Russia since i do speak Russian
and NONE of them believe it- they would be like " are you from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, any Turkic countries" and proceed telling me bizarre stories of people from my country with authentic names... like how this "average Joe" looking guy had his eyes on someone from my country, because allegedly the gubment of the country i was a citizen at the time was out to get him and that guy from the said country didnt even know they(whoever was after him) were doing it. wow. other funny things- some random people in A-City(USA) would curse each other on the streets with words that are native ONLY to my own city(home country), not even a country...or some random girl would follow me everywhere i go, stop wherever i stop, try everyhting to crowd up my space and sit right behind me on the bus talking on the phone about some guy who 100 percent looks like me down to the title and color of the book on my hands...when i first came to A-City people would always take pictures of me when i was leaving or entering any building, randomly tho- at first i was flattered, i thought maybe i was that good looking
i was brutally beaten on the streets by a large group of people who appeared out of nowhere and so many other ridiculous things. the whole thing kind of stopped now cept for some occasional "minor" stuff like changing my channels- for example i am watching Toons, go to bathroom and when i am back it`s on another channel altho i am the only one home.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by marsvolta]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by marsvolta]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

Welcome to ATS marsvolta. I see you registered on ATS today and I like the way you write 'gubment'!

Bit of a coincidence with you writing of the same experiences as the OP and finding this board at the same time. How long have been involved in this kind of thing. u2u me if you want.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

You should be able to spot a hoax..How many of your threads are placed in our new catagory??

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

well i registered today, but i was reading it for couple of months now, but wasnt here couple weeks and came back yesterday. because i forgot about all crazy stuff and wasnt searching paranoiacally for all the available info like i did at the beginning because it somehow almost stopped ...terms like Cointelpro, Gangstalking and so on i learned here and went on reading almost every site available on the net. at the time i was too freaked out, because of all " ATS is under surveillance" paranoia thing going on on the thread i started reading. since the whole thing subsided i decided to register.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have a question. Is there any kind of attack they may do that makes you feel very tired suddenly, and its slightly lower vibrational feeling not like an normal feeling, kind of like a wave or interference with your system? Actually had it happen yesterday after posting on this thread so vehemently because I don't believe anyone should take anything they perceive as systematic bullying by nazis passively, and at first didn't even think anything was odd, but it kept feeling like it wasn't normal, almost like technology. This is a military town, and if I actually thought they were doing stuff like that I'd find the person and kick butt.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I have a question. Is there any kind of attack they may do that makes you feel very tired suddenly, and its slightly lower vibrational feeling not like an normal feeling, kind of like a wave or interference with your system? Actually had it happen yesterday after posting on this thread so vehemently because I don't believe anyone should take anything they perceive as systematic bullying by nazis passively, and at first didn't even think anything was odd, but it kept feeling like it wasn't normal, almost like technology. This is a military town, and if I actually thought they were doing stuff like that I'd find the person and kick butt.

this kind of thing never happened to me tho. but they do play with my laptop and TV. or sometimes take off my dogs color for fun i guess...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yup. That's the kind of electronic harassment I get. It is a vibration on surfaces I am in contact with often applied with different intensities depending on time of day and things I have done that annoys the stalkers harassing me. There is also an associated hum that increases in volume with the intensity.

Another thing, if I am sedentary at home, I can feel a fan/wave like motion as it sweeps through the room.

There is often a sensation like a short blowing wind, prickling and sharp stabbing pain like hot needles particularly if I remain too long in the vicinity of the hum. Favourite time of attack is at night when asleep when I can get some.

It can be quite painful sometimes.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

You should be able to spot a hoax..How many of your threads are placed in our new catagory??

One was placed in the hoax category Redpillblues. Needless to say, I was not complicit in the manufacture of article but I do note your attempt to assign guilt by association. I have never claimed to be a journalist or a news researcher so what relevance is you implied assertion? Perhaps to discredit my claim that I am experiencing group stalking and electronic harassment? What's in it for you why the desperation to character assassinate when this topic is discussed?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The reason I questioned it being technology was the vibration inside me, was really low, like lower than the earth or schuuman hz. And it was vibrational. I just talked to a friend and he said it was the kind they often use in subs or something that affects or shuts down your nervous system.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The reason I questioned it being technology was the vibration inside me, was really low, like lower than the earth or schuuman hz. And it was vibrational. I just talked to a friend and he said it was the kind they often use in subs or something that affects or shuts down your nervous system.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mystiq]

Well whatever it is, this is what is done to people in the UK and and the US.

Degeneracy has set in and the likely people doing it are scum such rampaging rightwingers, zionists, racists, all the usual suspects.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
appreciate your posts: marsvolta, mason watcher and mystiq

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngoogs
To the OP,
you claim to be "not good with the internet," yet you're aware of what "twitter" is?

if thats the reason why u do not believe, then I really do not know what to say,

I found out about twitter after hearing the story of congressmen twittering during Obama's inaugural address

and I really am not that good with the internet, ie blogging posting in forums, etc

to state an example, I wrote a blog 2 years ago on google blogger (this is different than the one I mentioned earlier, which was a blog/post in a political site), never got one reply, i only realized this past month that u have to publicize ur blog through sites as digg, technorati, etc etc in order to get traffic, this was told to me by someone on twitter who was trying to help me out

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join