It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Harassment101
reply to post by MegaCurious
I think it's important to realise that there are many types of torure. The Gang Stalking stuff is psychological torture, but the Electronic Harassment torture that I spoke of is remote physical torture.
People need to read up on this stuff.
Originally posted by Harassment101
To be honest if you are being investigated this way, which many are and they just don't know it...
Originally posted by clcreek
Are there really enough CIA, FBI and other "agents" out there to follow all these crack pots that claim they are being followed?
In this alarming expose, investigative journalist Jim Redden examines how snooping has become so much a part of American culture that it is practically a family value, encouraged on billboards, television, and even in classrooms. From employees hired to spy on their coworkers to doctors forced to disclose medical information, the U.S. has developed a chilling network for monitoring its citizens. Worst of all, the information gathered - and widely disseminated - is often unreliable, solicited from paid and anonymous informants. "No one is safe in the Snitch Culture. Jim Redden has written a scary, fascinating, and important examination of the pervasive use and abuse of informants and snitches in the United States." - Katherine Dunn, author of Geek Love
Post-9/11 Edition with New Introduction
You can’t trust anyone these days – and it’s no accident. Children turn their parents into the police on two-bit drug charges. Classmates tattle on one another to school officials. Friends rat each other out to the authorities. Political advocacy groups report suspected dissidents to the FBI. Employers hire undercover agents to spy on workers. Lawyers are forced to report clients who pay with cash to law enforcement agencies.
Welcome to Snitch Culture, a surveillance society far more insidious and pervasive than anything George Orwell ever imagined. Elected officials from both political parties have spent decades building a vast domestic intelligence network to track every man, woman and child.
* The government’s new high-tech surveillance systems, including the FBI’s Carnivore Internet monitoring computer and the National Security Agency’s spy- in-the-sky, ECHELON.
* The government’s efforts to turn America’s children into informants with sophisticated snitch programs in the public schools, including the coming national WAVE American tip line.
* How informants are fueling the growing assets forfeiture scandal.
* How the War on Drugs uses informants to oppress inner city blacks.
* The government’s successful infiltration of the growing Anti-Globalization Movement.
* The role of private informant networks through history, from the early prohibition movements to the anti-Communist superpatriot groups of the 1950s to the so-called civil rights watchdog organizations of today.
Originally posted by QuestForFreedomNo just in USA
Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by mystiq
mystiq, fascinating reaction from the n00bs. They appear rehearsed in their reactions rather than astounded or incredulous. If they do think the OP is genuinely disturbed then their uncharitable comments sticks out like a soar thumb.
These characters give off the effect of a shout down crowd all having registered within a 2 month window. Where are the few sprinklings of old hands on this thread?
Originally posted by Jimmy910130
they would not just harrass you for 36 months and going for absolutely nothing, so either you DO have something to hide, or your not telling us everything, or your just making this whole thing up?