It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Tortured by the CIA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Don't know if the story is true, if it is true, don't know if it is an investigation or not, but these links might help. Check them out decide for yourself. I don't know enough about your situation to make any judgements.

blog.aclu.org...

Mass Con-Fusion
You mean to tell me that it is legal for corporations from the private sector to team up with local law enforcement officials in efforts to spy on innocent members of our society? You also mean to tell me that the synthesis of law enforcement authority and the drive of for-profit companies operate under little to no guidelines or restrictions and it is unclear to whom they are responsible to?

Welcome to the world of fusion centers, where according to an article by Eric Schmitt of The New York Times, Surveillance Effort Draws Civil Liberties Concern:

A growing number of big-city police departments and other law enforcement agencies across the country are embracing a new system to report suspicious activities that officials say could uncover terrorism plots…

Bridging the Gap
www.amazon.com...

Bridging The Gap is a disturbing, yet poignant look into modern day democratic surveillance societies. The book examines how this structure is used to discredit, disenfranchise, and destroy innocent citizens.

www.GangStalkingWorld.com...

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. A covert investigation is opened and the target is followed around 24/7 by Civilian Spies/Snitches. Overt and covert methods are used as part of the surveillance process.

The Informants can be parts of these community oriented policing programs, but often they are just average citizens. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is contacted and asked to be a part of the ongoing, never ending monitoring (systemic harassment), which is designed to destroy the target over years and leave them with no form of support.

Check out the techniques section of the website. If people are saying things in public, a tape recorder on your car, and your person should help. Video taping them works pretty well. Home surveillance, blogging, etc. If this is something completly unrelated, you want to make sure that you have not been under any undue stress.

You need more evidence. The incidents you listed are very far apart, and Gang Stalking tends to be a daily assult on your person. Anyways like I said, don't know enough about you to make any judgement or assessment, but this is one possibility to look into.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have a few questions. First, how do you know it's the CIA? If you aren't 100% sure it's the CIA, you are ponting fingers, like what these 'men' are doing to you.
Second, you said that we would believe you after we heard the Niagra Falls story, that we had to hear that part, yet, you tease us by saying there have been FAR WORSE cases but then you just brush it off your shoulders by saying I'm too afraid to talk about them? If you were too afraid to talk about them, you would have never mentioned them in the first place, especially when you said that you were too afraid to tell us what they were, but it involves death threats. That's basically telling us what your worse cases are, so why not just tell us instead of teasing us?

Third, believe it or not, but government agencies can obtain most if not all of your personal information pretty easily, they would not just harrass you for 36 months and going for absolutely nothing, so either you DO have something to hide, or your not telling us everything, or your just making this whole thing up?

PS, if you COULD get documented prove of this harrassment, I would be 100% convinced. I would still be extremely curious as to know WHY they are doing this to you if you havn't done anything wrong..?

PPS. Sorry for being direct and harsh, but I've seen and read many, far too many 'stories' cough*fakeStories*cough here on ATS to believe this one is real. I've seen far too many stories just 'come-and-go' where the OP says his story then realizes he's caught, so he/she jsut leaves. I've also been able to make many of these, call them hoaxers, confess to lying about their 'stories'.

I hope, HOPE you won't be one of those people.

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dear OP

Seek mental help. While it just doesn't seem like your story holds water, it also seems like if you were that important, something would have happened to you already. You know people end up in that special military prison for less, why would they let you trounce around and simple put all these supposed resources forward just to mess with you?

Might make for a good script for some hollywood movie, ut I just can't suspend my disbelief further.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I had an ex who was harassing me, driving by our house, etc. When the police wouldn't do anything to him, I took matters into my own hands by carrying a camera on me. When he saw he was being filmed, it was enough to stop him. I would suggest the same type of action be taken by the OP. Start filming them. Walk out side and have the camera ON. When you see something suspicious, get the camera and have it ON and start filming, whatever it is. It might make them back off. You should also film the lights, and put this up here. The more public you make it the better.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
PS, sorry missed names to give special thanks to : Heronumber0, sayiamu, ngoogs, tired49, Asherah for their words of encouragement

GorehoundLarry said instead I'd be contacting the media

-I contacted allot of newspapers, tv channels like CNN, got ignored by them all

mattifikation wrote The CIA doesn't recruit aryan poster children to spy on Iranians. It recruits Iranians to do it.

- once again back to my point, i think it is naive to assume to know how the CIA operates, also they are not spying on me, they are convinced I am a spy of Iran, They are torturing me with the hope that I have a mental breakdown and confess to authorities

evil incarnate wrote We have a shortage of agents that speak, read, and write fars.

-see masonwatcher's reply, also, unless u work in the CIA in high security clearance then I do not think you are in any position to say this just because you maybe heard Hayden and Mueller go on TV making these claims, For all we know this can be their tactics of deception, but thats besides the point, see masonwatchers' reply

Also, many people focus on the neighbor incidents, I guess all i can say is read my entire post, The man in the customs office/hotel was not my neighbor, The spy couple on the plane were not my neighbors, the agents in the restaurant were not my neighbors, etc etc

6EQUJ5 wrote Last time I went on a 3 month "vacation" the DI referred to it as "Boot Camp". Perhaps the length of the trip threw up a few red flags?

- Actually , it is very common for iranian foreign nationals to visit Iran for 3 months, since all Iranian men are required to serve in the army for 2 years, however, Iranian foreign nationals are exempt, under the the condition that they cannot stay in Iran longer than 3 months per year. I have been doing this all my life as do most Iranian friends that I know

iwishicould wrote give this some thought.. how does he remember a guy that he saw in a car, a year later?

- Put yourself in my shoes, trust me you will not forget any of the faces, as a matter of fact, the faces will haunt your memories and not allow you to forget them even if you wanted. You relive the memory over and over

[edit on 17-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational

The CIA has much much much bigger fish to fry. This guy isn't unique enough and if we were to have this many agents working on an elaborate psychological torture program for every Iranian-American it would be like a frikkin 5th military branch is size! Way too expensive.

Anyway, the CIA takes you up in an airplane for "interrogation" and only if you are important.

If you believe everyone you'll fall for anything.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by spaznational]

They did this to many citizens in East Germany, they were able to control the whole contry this way, and they probably have less informants than the US currently does. You don't have to be important, it would not be that expensive, the more people involved, the less the cost gets, the more people they have doing this, the easier it is to target large groups of people and the cost goes down. If they have you under investigation, this is what they do.

If you doubt everyone, you will allow everthing.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tired49
Sir,
You are not crazy by any means. Three years ago I made a comment in myb own house. To make a long story short I was yelling at my wife's son about his alck of motivation in school. I was so frustrated with his attitude I blurted out I wish I had an M-60 with a couple of thousands behind it. I did not mean anything by it and ecer sense then I too have been followed people have been in my house. The house is also bugged but you won't find anything they can turn on you speakers to your TV, and your radio and computer speakers on. I also have tried to contact people for help and they tell me the same thing you are crazy they are not listening to us. After awhile after I figured out what they were doing I strated screwing with them I would follow them and mess with them.I would not do anything to get get the local cops invovled. I would just let them know I was there. I have at least 150 license plate numbers. Dates and time when they are following me. Now after three years sense they do not have anything on me they have resorted to spreading rumors about me. At my sons school,when I go home to see to see my family and even when I go to the doctor. So sir you are not alone to everybody else out there in the US becareful what you say because they are listening.

To be honest if you are being investigated this way, which many are and they just don't know it, the investigation could have been ongoing before you threatened your wife's son. That might just have incresed what was happening, that are one of them called in a report. Either way, you sound like you might be a Targeted Individual. Have you checked out any of the sites?

What have you found to be the most effective way of getting rid of them? Watch out for the rumours. I am not sure how much youu know about Jiverly Wong the New York shooter who killed a bunch of immagrants, but he was according to the letter he wrote, most likely targeted this way. You have to really watch your back and be as public as you can.

Good luck.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Also for those who said I should leave US

all I can say is This is the land I was born on, This is the land I was raised on, and this is the land I will be put to rest on. I will never allow myself to be exiled from it. I am willing to die in my quest for freedom

[edit on 17-5-2009 by QuestForFreedom]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Nice sensationalist title to your little made up story - thanks for posting.

On a site like this, its bread and butter stuff, your guaranteed followers/believers that the Govt are out to get you. Well done, the first rule of advertisement is delivering to the right audience.

Now IF you had some information. Not a story of so called torture, but actual information that would back up your claims, like the sort of information that warrants CIA involvement, fine. But you don't.

All you've basically done is written a nice little story and chosen a receptive target audience.

I for one do not buy it - not for a second. IF you could offer some information as to why the CIA would have an interest in you, it would allow us to follow that up.

Paranoid delusions? who honestly knows. If that is the case, I at least hope those here believing your story are not reinforcing your state of mind.

As for being tortured by the CIA? I don't buy it for one second.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom

-I guess all I can say is try to put yourself in my shoes, For two and a half years they have put death gripping fear into me, They have broken me down several times, I am all by myself, I haven't told any of my family or friends

I don't really know if you are a target or something else, but if you really are being targeted in some way, this might help.

Introduce them to the fact that the USA is using Stasi like tactics on their own citizens. There are lot's of book on this topic, free webpages you can print out, free websites they can visit. You don't have o tell them you think it's happening to you, but explain that during these investigations, lies are spread. They try make the person look crazy, explain that family and friends are contacted and asked to keep quite, etc.

I know my story sounds crazy, I am well aware of this, and they have done a great job making me seem like a nut, I have tried contacting the FBI and CIA many times to tell them to stop and told them the many psychological symptoms I have experienced, I guess I was stupid for putting trust and faith in my government, At any time they can get local police involved and come put me in a mental hospital and make my parents suffer because they now will think their son is crazy, They can ruin my parents careers, they can ruin my brother's and sister's careers, I wish I could try to gather evidence on them, I wish I could tape them, but the ball is in their court, I can only beg them to stop and put faith in God that justice will prevail for me whether in this life or the next

Justice does not always prevail. If you really are a target, and they can't get your friends to turn on you, they will try to get you to kill yourself, or make you so poor, you agree to become an informant, that are kill others, go to jail, etc. That's what happens to actual targets. Like I said, I don't know if you are a target.

And obviously I've thought of gathering evidence, but what could I do with this, could I take it to my local police? If anything I would bring on harassment from my local town police for me and my family, or I'd end up in a mental hospital. Also, this the CIA, (Or whatever government spy agency it is), I am sure all their trails are completely covered, For instance I am assuming my neighbors are married spy couples with no traces, this is not uncommon in the espionage world. (See article titles "Married Couple Spies" by LeRoy A. Stone* West Virginia University**)

If you file a police report, video tape and keep copies of the report, type it and hand it in, get them to sign off on it if you can, or they will loose it and twist every word, or not file it. After you file it, request your FOIA, freedom of information act for the report to make sure it was filed correctly. Find out your rights incase they do try to put you into a mental hospital. If they offer to make you into an informant don't do it.

As far as telling Nancy Pelosi or ACLU:

-I have emailed many politicians, including her, government agencies, and human rights organizations, including the ACLU

For those who say this could be any group, like racist college frat boys:

If you are a target this is how it works. If you are gay, they will use Christians against you, if you are Christian they might use a group of gay men. If you are a minority, they might use whites, if you are white, they might use minorities. If you are being slandered for drugs they will use an anti drug group ect. They like to use what Mars boy calls diamentically opposed groups. It's not always the case, but if they can they will. It's to help breed the hatred that we see in society. It's no accident.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

Third, believe it or not, but government agencies can obtain most if not all of your personal information pretty easily, they would not just harrass you for 36 months and going for absolutely nothing, so either you DO have something to hide, or your not telling us everything, or your just making this whole thing up?

This is a myth that they keep trying to spread, the government would not stalk and spy on you for years. They did this to innocent people during McCarthyism, Cointelpro, etc. The Stasi spied on just about everyone for years at a time. Just so they can get information, sometimes to blackmail, sometimes for control, or just to keep tabs.

They can and they will and they are doing these investigations and have been for decades. The investigations go on for years, and there is very little help. Also some targeted individuals in their research have found that it's multi-generational, meaning if you are targeted, your kids might be targeted in the future.

Sounds crazy, but it's all true. Check out some of the site. www.Thehiddenevil.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
Dear OP

Seek mental help. While it just doesn't seem like your story holds water, it also seems like if you were that important, something would have happened to you already. You know people end up in that special military prison for less, why would they let you trounce around and simple put all these supposed resources forward just to mess with you?

Might make for a good script for some hollywood movie, ut I just can't suspend my disbelief further.

It's not about being important, people have this mythological idea, that you have to be important to have an investigation opened, but the Stasi did this all the time. You don't have to be important, this is about state control. The point is these people are not guilty that is why they don't get arrested, but harassed and followed for years. Hoping to make them crack up, lose jobs, commit suicide, kill people, or other.

They are doing the same thing to thousands of others, it's how the Stasi opperated, they put the resources into being an informant state, capable of the type of surveillance we are seeing in many countries. They "mess with people" because they can't find proof that they are guilty of anything, so the cat and mouse game goes on. They did this to John Lennon as well. Sure he was famous, but the same tactics are used for everyone that hey want to investigate and mess with.

Also with the new list of what makes someone an enemy of the state, most people in society could now qualify.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I believe you 100% and the second post was very specific, and I felt the absolute truth
[edit on 16-5-2009 by mystiq]

Yes, me too. He is being harassed. However when one feels like an outsider, and alone, then it becomes more intense. I would suggest if you do not have a roommate now, move in with one. Get company, and live your life as normal. If they approach you, initiate conversation. Ask for time, and make them sorry they every talked to you. These people I assure you, if they were to experience a bump in the night or a ghost, would be the first ones out the door, all that keeps them going is togetherness. This can be observed everyday on the sidewalks, groups tend to yield less to oncoming people when in a group.

My friend one time used to get smart comments from her roommate when she went out, all the time. demeaning things. I said look, when she says that go up sit on the couch, and talk non stop. After a while she will be afraid to say anything if she wants to watch TV.

Just be nice, and pretend. Go right up, chances are they will not hurt you. In fact eventually you might even start to have fun with it. You can't change your skin color but you can change your strength. Don't give up. And don't bother with the politicians, get video, and put up a blog and yourtube channel and put some google ads on there, and monetize those suckers, make some money while you are at it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn

Nice sensationalist title to your little made up story - thanks for posting.

On a site like this, its bread and butter stuff, your guaranteed followers/believers that the Govt are out to get you. Well done, the first rule of advertisement is delivering to the right audience.

Now IF you had some information. Not a story of so called torture, but actual information that would back up your claims, like the sort of information that warrants CIA involvement, fine. But you don't.

All you've basically done is written a nice little story and chosen a receptive target audience.

I for one do not buy it - not for a second. IF you could offer some information as to why the CIA would have an interest in you, it would allow us to follow that up.

Paranoid delusions? who honestly knows. If that is the case, I at least hope those here believing your story are not reinforcing your state of mind.

As for being tortured by the CIA? I don't buy it for one second.

Even if the OP is not a real target, there are lot's of people being tortured and targed with Directed Energy Weapons, or Electronic Harassment. There are many with investigations being opened, and they are put under surviellance for years and messed with. Even if the OP is not a target, others are. I don't know the OP, so I can't judge that situation.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You were tortured by the CIA, and I can't get Angelina Jolie to stop pestering me for some quality time.

Hey.

We both have our problems.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForFreedom

Yeah, I know who that is that does that. They just claim to be from the CIA, but sometimes they claim to be from "an International Organization", or the "Federal Police", or they claim to be "Federal Investigators".

It's actually an alien related group.

This is like the "Gangstalking" garbage, but those "gangstalked" so called "t.i.'s" don't realize that it's really them aliens doing the garbage.

I haven't read any of the replies yet, but I would imagine that they're going to call you crazy. That's the nature of the folks you're talking about. The stuff they're capable of is absolutely insane.

By the time you get to ATS to post your story, it's so scrambled up and crazy that I don't think they'll realize that these folks are a real deal.

Unfortunately, nothing I've tried to get them to leave me alone has worked. I also hoped that maybe a new president would bring me relief. Now my hopes are on an attack on Iran causing enough chaos to bring me some freedom.

Hey, and you're right, it is torture. It's 24/7, 365 days a week of pure torture. I can hardly sit here and type this stuff without jumping around all over the place. Forget Guantamo, these folks are the real deal. They torture without even physically touching you and it's all day and all night non-stop.

I wonder why these folks would want to mess with an Iranian American?? I'm still pouring over your story, but it looks like they're just shouting garbage at you for no reason. It's totally illogical, like usual, but still, why in the world??

That leads to my one question for you. Did you encounter them in Iran at all, or is it just while you're in America? I know that they cross borders, like the Canadian border, but if they cross the Iranian border and it appears the police are working with them, then that's a major deal... a break in "the case" if you will.

I will await your response to my question. Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I think it's important to realise that there are many types of torure. The Gang Stalking stuff is psychological torture, but the Electronic Harassment torture that I spoke of is remote physical torture.

People need to read up on this stuff.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok, a little disclaimer to start things off.

I can't prove or disprove your story, so I'm staying on the fence. I'm going to assume for the purpose of this post that you are telling the truth.

If you aren't, then recent experience has taught me that there is no point belittling you on this thread. It makes no difference to me whether you are hoaxing or not.

What has happened to you is not torture.

At best, it is prolonged harassment.

I'm hoping you are aware of how outlandish your claims are, and that the chances of any authorities acting on them are about zero to none.

Your best chance would be to set up a camera to capture these lightshows you claim occur on a regular basis. That would be a start.

Another good move would be to have a voice recorder or phone with voice recording capability on you at all times, so that if you happen to run into one of these 'agents' again you can get it on tape.

Sound reasonable?

As I said, I am not going to judge you and I can't say I believe you either, but at worst the above can be a game of devils advocate.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Op:
I put forth my most sincere apologies to you for what my countrymen have done to you.
Sometimes I myself am disgraced by what evil we people are capable of, and your case is a fine example. (not just the U.S. BTW)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sidenote, I do recall a few threads that had popped up on ATS before regarding this sort of thing... and giving the OP the benefit of the doubt here I will not go into further detail, but I must say that we here will require some proof before we can really do anything at all. I know this is skunkworks and all, but I have a feeling that I have heard this before... albeit in a different context but there are some red flags that come up form reading it to me at least.

For now I will reserve my right to research.

T-

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom
I am now convinced my suffering will not be ending anytime soon. I have lost all hope and have become very desperate.

My psychological symptoms keep worsen each passing day. To mention an example, lately I started to shake violently and uncontrollably in my bed at nights.

First of all your violent uncontrollable shaking isn't a psychological symptom. It means that they're using "the psychic" on you. That's the thing they use that drives folks crazy enough to kill massive numbers of people. When it's at full tilt, you can forget about it.

Second of all, to illustrate how desperate these folks make you, and to add a slight bit of evidence to your claims, I did a search for "desperate" and "MegaCurious" and found the following threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then there's this one, where I was so desperate, I actually typed it:

Too bad the folks on ATS don't realize how real deal these folks are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join